Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

No law preventing muslims to convert to christian in Singapore

[Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2006 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 03:38 PM
If God can tell you to be, humble, honest and brave, why can't He show it to us what bravery is?
Is God restrcited by your thoughts?

Why should GOD in all His Majesty be reduced to a finite body (a human one) to demonstrate this so-called "bravery"? This is not "bravery", but stupidity.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-9-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 03:38 PM
If God can tell you to be, humble, honest and brave, why can't He show it to us what bravery is?
But, the bravery, humbleness, honesty you attach to god is at best men's level, not god's level, which means there is no necessity for Him to show his ability at men's level. It is no necessity because men's bravity/honesty are all His creation and planning. He expects men to recognise that. If He goes down to men's level to show his brevity, it is thus men's level brevity, not God's. If he indeed do something not necessary, then what god is that, god that do something not necessary ?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Better than men in fact. Thats how great God is.
allah of the Qura did nothin for you and proved nothing. Thats what i call weakness.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Muslims like KENKID and MENJ are the typical muslim, who cannot see someone else be happy with their new found happiness but rather keep them in the mud so they can keep them company. They are always assuming that their fellow muslims are too stupid to make up their own minds about which religion they should follow. So they make their decisions for them.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 11-9-2006 11:29 PM
Muslims like KENKID and MENJ are the typical muslim, who cannot see someone else be happy with their new found happiness but rather keep them in the mud so they can keep them company. They are alwa ...

Well if someone wants to be happy with the worship of a criminal crucified at a Roman cross, surely that should not be my problem.

My duty, of course, is to EXPOSE that falsehood.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 09:57 PM

And your "god" was born from the loins of a woman!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-9-2006 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 11:37 PM

Well if someone wants to be happy with the worship of a criminal crucified at a Roman cross, surely that should not be my problem.

My duty, of course, is to EXPOSE that falsehood.

- MENJ

So here we are exposing menj's obvious falsehood.
menj is so worried abt Muslism abandoning that religion of his and now he pretends he is not bothered. Ahahahahahahaha................

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 11:38 PM

And your "god" was born from the loins of a woman!

- MENJ

Yes, God is great enough to be born from the loins of his creation.
Can your allah do that? Is your allah limited?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-9-2006 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 09:57 PM
allah of the Qura did nothin for you and proved nothing. Thats what i call weakness.
How can you say it is bettr than man while what you showed to us is god's ability as great as man only ? He even lower than man because it is human's womb  that deliver him. It is not great after all.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 07:16 AM

So here we are exposing menj's obvious falsehood.
menj is so worried abt Muslism abandoning that religion of his and now he pretends he is not bothered. Ahahahahahahaha................

Not worried about anything insha'allah since I already have Bismika Allahuma (www.bismikaallahuma.org). It is a Weapon of Mass Instruction designed to nuke the foundations of Christian belief.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 07:17 AM

Yes, God is great enough to be born from the loins of his creation.
Can your allah do that? Is your allah limited?

My God is not reduced to finite matter and I do not reduce Him to the limitations of the human mind, unlike the weakness that your god displayed which you forced upon your human conceptions upon.

The Creator cannot be the created, yet in the Christian belief, god the creator is also created!

- MENJ

[ Last edited by  MENJ at 12-9-2006 11:01 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Reduced? You mean your alllah has no pwoer to appear as a finite matter? Why do you restrict God? Isn't God almighty?

Jesus wasn't created. He was simply born as a man thru a virgin. Thats why its a virgin birth.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 01:40 PM
Reduced? You mean your alllah has no pwoer to appear as a finite matter? Why do you restrict God? Isn't God almighty?

I'm sorry but to "imagine" a Infinite power contained into a finite being is very much illogical. That is the rationality of pagans.

If you must stick to this kind of logic, however, then I should ask you: does your god have the power to be born from the loins of a tiger, or an elephant or a giraffe? Why must god be born from the loins of a woman?  Why a human? He has no power to be born from the loins of a donkey, is it?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Your allah seems to be restrict by a finite bieng's thought. Allah simply cannot be god at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 02:36 PM
Your allah seems to be restrict by a finite bieng's thought. Allah simply cannot be god at all.

You have not answered my question. In fact you seem to be avoiding it.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
My God is almighty menj, He can do what he wants, what about your allah? Allah has no pwoer to be born of a virgin crocodile?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2006 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 03:00 PM
My God is almighty menj, He can do what he wants, what about your allah? Allah has no pwoer to be born of a virgin crocodile?

Still not answering the question....

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 11-9-2006 10:05 AM
But not a single malay muslims has converted to christians in Singapore. Christians in malaysia are living in a dream by expecting a removal of Syariah Law in Malaysia would lead a drove of muslims ...

Agree with you Oreng,
I'm Singaporean and I'm still yet to see any Muslim convert to christian in singapore.
And I challenge Debmey to show me where are all this "Converter"
And I aslo willing to meet him if he dare

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Its not a him, its they.
Sure, go visit FCBC and Victory Family Church. There are many malays worshipping there every week.
They are free to worship God freely here. Praise God!

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 12-9-2006 10:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2006 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 10:32 PM
Its not a him, its they.
Sure, go visit FCBC and Victory Family Church. There are many malays worshipping there every week.
They are free to worship God freely here. Praise God!

There is no "Victory Family Church" listed in the list of churches in Singapore:

http://across.co.nz/SingaporeChurches.html

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 02:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.370046 second(s), 42 queries .