Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 9956|Reply: 79

Can muslims tell me this????

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2006 12:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Simple question i need  to know from muhammad followers.

DID MUHAMMAD TALK TO MOSES WHILE IN HEAVEN???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 12:30 AM

Hmmm......I don't know bcoz I haven't seen the prophet yet....WHEN I do get to see him....I'll ask him ok.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Mo never made it to heaven, so how could he have spoken to Moses at all?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Muslims claim Mohammed saw Moses and Abraham above Jesus and that now Mohammed's place is above all of them. Which means to say all other prophets are in the lower plain while Mohammed is in the higher plane. This was told to me by a Muslim friend who says GOD had given Mohammed  a higher rating than all the other prophets before him. See how Muslims play their card and boast of their prophet's achievement compared to the prophets of the Old Testaments and the New Testaments.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 09:28 AM | Show all posts
If mo is higher than Jesus, than, why did Mo die a nd Jesus ascend directly to heaven? Why was Jesus to come back to jidge the world and never Mo? See the awkward contradiction here?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 09:29 AM | Show all posts
YES... Its happen when Israk Mikraj...
But not In heaven... Its another layer of Sky.

Muslims claim Mohammed saw Moses and Abraham above Jesus and that now Mohammed's place is above all of them. Which means to say all other prophets are in the lower plain while Mohammed is in the higher plane. This was told to me by a Muslim friend who says GOD had given Mohammed  a higher rating than all the other prophets before him. See how Muslims play their card and boast of their prophet's achievement compared to the prophets of the Old Testaments and the New Testaments.
-------------------------------------------
Hmm... is your muslim friends really know about Islam?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-9-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by i212:Hmm... is your muslim friends really know about Islam?
Copy the Code

Do you?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-9-2006 10:51 AM
responded by i212:Hmm... is your muslim friends really know about Islam?

Do you?

Make me wonder why Muhammad followers silent and refused to comment on their beloved prophet or the trusted one  on this topic ? Stuck?? Confused ? or doubth? or muslims practising in advance as holy before coming of ramaddan??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 21-9-2006 09:29 AM
YES... Its happen when Israk Mikraj...
But not In heaven... Its another layer of Sky.

Muslims claim Mohammed saw Moses and Abraham above Jesus and that now Mohammed's place is above all of t ...

i might agreed with the another layer of sky not heaven because in our faith we believed heaven will be set here in earth. the another layer of sky might different thing .....maybe it might be highest heaven or whatever but only God knows.

.....but the question here  ur prophet claimed that he met Abraham , Moses and even talk to allah. he came back and 'goreng ' that  incident with spice , sugar , honey and etc to make that story sound to be true  to  his followers. so, u  saying such incident really took place?? or is he hallucinating ??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 12:30 AM

Even if we answer, what is the point exactly? You are already convinced that the Prophet (P) is false. So there is no point in discussing this with you.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 21-9-2006 01:17 PM

Even if we answer, what is the point exactly? You are already convinced that the Prophet (P) is false. So there is no point in discussing this with you.

- MENJ

so , u feel guilty now and feel ur so called trusted one  is  false?? at least  u can tell us how such incident took place.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 01:35 PM
so , u feel guilty now and feel ur so called trusted one  is  false?? at least  u can tell us how such incident took place.

Dont really care for your psychoanalysis.

BTW, you do realise the story of Isra' and Mi'raj is a well-known story that even Muslim children know about? Another proof that your so-called "Ex-Muslim" claim is dubious, at best. Otherwise you will not be asking stupid questions like this.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
If Mo is the greatest prophet ever, why was Jesus the one who walked sinless and not Mo?
Jesus man who walked sinless, solving the very problem that plague mankind.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-9-2006 01:52 PM
If Mo is the greatest prophet ever, why was Jesus the one who walked sinless and not Mo?
Jesus man who walked sinless, solving the very problem that plague mankind.

All prophets of Islam are sinless. Unlike the Bible which denigrates the Prophets, Islam holds the Prophets in high esteem. While you accuse Solomon of adultery and idolatry, we uphold Sulayman alaihisalaam as the paragon of virtue and righteousness. We do the same for ALL the Prophets.

So there is no need to compare your sick, infantile display of how you regard your own prophets as opposed to how Muslims regard the Prophets.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 21-9-2006 01:48 PM

Dont really care for your psychoanalysis.

BTW, you do realise the story of Isra' and Mi'raj is a well-known story that even Muslim children know about? Another proof that your so-called &quo ...

never mind if i am ex muslim or not but u believed it??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 02:19 PM

never mind if i am ex muslim or not but u believed it??

If you are really an "ex-Muslim" then I have no need to answer your question.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 21-9-2006 02:43 PM

If you are really an "ex-Muslim" then I have no need to answer your question.

- MENJ

u afraid to answer just rest of muslim here and dont tell me attacked islam but need to know the fact. fact is not attacking islam. get that right.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 02:46 PM

u afraid to answer just rest of muslim here and dont tell me attacked islam but need to know the fact. fact is not attacking islam. get that right.

Yet More Incoherence of an Insane Christian.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 21-9-2006 02:15 PM
All prophets of Islam are sinless. Unlike the Bible which denigrates the Prophets, Islam holds the Prophets in high esteem. While you accuse Solomon of adultery and idolatry, we uphold Sulayman alaihisalaam as the paragon of virtue and righteousness. We do the same for ALL the Prophets.

So there is no need to compare your sick, infantile display of how you regard your own prophets as opposed to how Muslims regard the Prophets.

Wrong doctrine. Mo wasn't sinless at all. The Quran does not teach it and Mo even confessed his sins.
Adam surely must have sinned and he is also considered a prophet by Muslims. there lies the contradiction of your claim that prophets are sinless.
The Bible is God's word and it is open about the sins of men. There is nothing to hide. It is only islam, a man made religion that needs to hide sins of men.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-9-2006 02:49 PM
Wrong doctrine. Mo wasn't sinless at all.

Not your place to tell us that, bakka. Trying to teach Islam to Muslims, eh? We dont listen to pagans like you. Shoo!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 01:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077052 second(s), 46 queries .