Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 28405|Reply: 268

The Bible mentioned abt Human Spirit(roh) but Muslims unable to explain

[Copy link]
Post time 5-10-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally posted by nangada at 5-10-2006 10:45 AM
Soalan "Spirit" ( ROH ) yang di tanya oleh Sr Truth 8 kpd muslim di sini .  teringat aku dgn sirah Nabi SAW yang di tanya oleh seorang Yahudi kepada baginda.
Seorang yahudi datang kepada Nabi SAW tentang ROH.
mana Allah turunkan firmanNya.

85. Dan mereka bertanya kepadamu tentang roh. Katakan: Roh itu dari perkara urusan Tuhanku dan kamu tidak diberikan ilmu pengetahuan melainkan sedikit sahaja.  

( Surah al isra 85 )

jadi untuk sr muslim dan muslimat tak payah kita nak layan Sr truth 8 ini , Dia ini pun macam Yahudi yang bertanya kpd Nabi SAW. bila firman Allah ini di baca kpd yahudi itu. dia masih tak mahu menerima kebenaran juga.
Sama juga dgn Sr truth 8 kita . walau apa pun hujah yg kau org bentangkan dgn dia . Dia tak akan terima. Bukankah itu membuang masa masa nya.
Bagi jawapan nya senang saja.
Urusan ROH itu urusan Allah dgn Mahluk . kita hanya di beri pengetahuan yang sedikit tentang perkara itu.
Sekian.

I would like  quote the above posting from muhamamd followers that "Jews once came to Muhammad  to question subject on Spirit matter. According to Muhammad the spirit is their god matters and  you  (Jews) are not given the knowledge but little."

Yet, Muslims not able to give proper or little information where is human spirit is  located? They goes around and around telling same old story, it is their god matters. Does it make logic?

The Jews are God chosen peoples, do you muslims think God will hide secret the  mystery of human spirit from them? No. Infact, the Jews went to see Muhammad to test whether this men is real prophet or false one. Since, Muhammad unable to provide information related to this, the Jews, Nasrani and Christians totally reject Muhammad beings prophet.

True God of Bible have  reveal  spirit matter in Bible. True God Bible do not hide anything from us because God want us to acquire true knowledge from the Bible. Only satan will hide certain subject since satan himself is evil spirit. God know that if God going to hide matter on spirit subject, humans going to question and wondering and finally satan will comes in and give doubt.

Bible is not a secret book but a guideline to all humanity in this earth. In Islam they says it secret and only their god knows on spirit things . From here we can see the differences true God and fake one.

So, why  myself , Jews and Christians must accept Islam when simple thing like spirit matter unable to explain and coming with crap excuses that it secret?

Christians and Jews are  knowlege on Spirit subject so that we not fool with  false prophet. The Bible says "

1 John 4:1[ Test the Spirits ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Since Muhammad unable to furnish details on spirit , we still consider him as false prophet. The Jews are well verse in spirit things. so u cannot fool them

Coming next, where does the Bible says about Human spirit located?

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 10:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2006 04:07 PM | Show all posts
The truth is if Muslims knew about spirit and soul would they be killing others? They had been killing innocent victims for the past 1400 years and to ask them about spirit and soul would be useless. THeir Allah did not explain about S&S so how could they know that. All they believe is on the last day all wil rise again in the same body as they are now which is the most ridules mambo jumbo of Quranic teaching. They do not realize that once the soul departs from this body it becomes a spirit and has no attachemnt to its body anymore so how could it meet Allah with the same body? The body it occupied had been burried [decomposes and becomes ferterlizer] or burnt without a trace so how could it take up the same body. It is all a gimmic to delude its followers who had no knowledge of S&S.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 04:40 PM | Show all posts
DAH DUA HARI DAH... still ayat yang sama ko post.

Coming next, where does the Bible says about Human spirit located?

hehehehehehehe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-10-2006 04:07 PM
The truth is if Muslims knew about spirit and soul would they be killing others? They had been killing innocent victims for the past 1400 years and to ask them about spirit and soul would be useless. THeir Allah did not explain about S&S so how could they know that. All they believe is on the last day all wil rise again in the same body as they are now which is the most ridules mambo jumbo of Quranic teaching. They do not realize that once the soul departs from this body it becomes a spirit and has no attachemnt to its body anymore so how could it meet Allah with the same body? The body it occupied had been burried [decomposes and becomes ferterlizer] or burnt without a trace so how could it take up the same body. It is all a gimmic to delude its followers who had no knowledge of S&S. ...

that is why they goes around and around wondering what is spirit and come with crap story it is   god matter.

what a excuses.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Many  do not realize that even man has  form of spirit (Zech.12:1, Job 32:8, Rom8:16)  This spirit is given by God and it is kept in man's brain. From there, this spirit extends and permeates his whole body. It imparts to man the power of life and is the source of his energies. It also give him his mind, it records all the data of his life and is the seat of all his emotions (1 Cor.2:11, James 2:26).

So, what is Human Spirit in Brain ? Surly its knows as mind.

More to come on Bible verses about Human Spirit in Brain according Bible scriptures

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 05:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 05:07 PM | Show all posts
I would like to add that, in Bible many Christ disciples ask about false prophet. Christ says that we test the spirit. Test the spirit? Well, since muhammad unable to explain in details about Spirit to the Jews , he is consider as false prophet to us. God peoples are aware what is spirit and no fear to explain it details.

Let us now, see what does the Bible says about Spirit and Mind.

1)  The patriarch Job stated: "But there is a spirit in man, and the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding" (Job 32:8). That spirit, combined with the human brain, gives human beings "mind power" totally unavailable to animals.

2) What does Paul mean by the phrase "spirit, soul, and body"?
By "spirit" (pneuma), Paul means the human mind, which gives us the ability to reason, create and analyze our existence. By "soul" (psuche), Paul means physical life and its consciousness. By "body" (soma), Paul means the flesh of a physical body. Paul wished for the whole person, including the mind, vitality of life and physical body, to be sanctified and blameless.

Romans   8 : 27   And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians   4 : 23   And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

more to come  

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 05:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-10-2006 05:26 PM | Show all posts
1 Chronicles 28:12
He gave him the plans of all that the Spirit had put in his mind for the courts of the temple of the LORD and all the surrounding rooms, for the treasuries of the temple of God and for the treasuries for the dedicated things.

Daniel 7:15
[ The Interpretation of the Dream ] "I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. ( spirit that gives vision & dreams via mind). where does it located? In brain /mind

Romans 8:5
Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

Romans 8:6
.....but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;

Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

1 Corinthians 14:15
So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 05:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-10-2006 01:31 PM

The spirit is located  in the brain?...Explain pls... in detail... this thread is redundant. You should have kept this in the other thread and not be a coward and start another thread

already explained .

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2006 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 05:07 PM
Well, since muhammad unable to explain in details about Spirit to the Jews , he is consider as false prophet to us

Hahaha...not as easy as that to make a judgement. Let it be...false prophet to you but not to us!

and one more that really bugging me...is that mind means brain? As i notice in your previous post you did mentuion about the spirit is located in brain....the physical brain. if you talk about the mind it will connotate different meaning altogether.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 5-10-2006 06:13 PM

Hahaha...not as easy as that to make a judgement. Let it be...false prophet to you but not to us!

and one more that really bugging me...is that mind means brain? As i notice in your previous post you did mentuion about the spirit is located in brain....the physical brain. if you talk about the mind it will connotate different meaning altogether

mind and brain , what difference does it make??This spirit is given by God and it is kept in man's brain. From there, this spirit extends and permeates his whole body. It imparts to man the power of life and is the source of his energies. It also give him his mind, it records all the data of his life and is the seat of all his emotions (1 Cor.2:11, James 2:26).

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-10-2006 04:07 PM

All they believe is on the last day all wil rise again in the same body as they are now which is the most ridules mambo jumbo of Quranic teaching. They do not realize that once the soul departs from this body it becomes a spirit and has no attachemnt to its body anymore so how could it meet Allah with the same body?

Barney...
Only Allah knows what you dont know..

We will raise you into a form of which you have not the slightest knowledge.
Surah Al-Waqiah (Ch. 56: V.62)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 06:18 PM

mind and brain , what difference does it make??This spirit is given by God and it is kept in man's brain. From there, this spirit extends and permeates his whole body. It imparts to man the p ...

What had happen to you man? you create so many topic on this issue and pusing 360deg and still cant find the truth on this spirit? Orang tengok topic ni pun boleh puke sebab dah mual and you still struggling to satisfy your brain to find your own version of truth

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,
Kenyataan kamu agak keterlaluan...tapi tak perlu untuk saya marah kerana itu pendapat kamu/agama kamu.Izinkan saya bertanya, Di dalam kitab kamu menyatakan bahawa ruh terletak pada akal/otak manusia, jika seseorang itu hilang akal/gila/mereng/terencat akal adakah bermaksud ruh orang itu rusak/hilang?

Ruh itu dari perkara urusan Tuhanku dan kamu tidak diberikan ilmu pengetahuan melainkan sedikit sahaja. Surah al isra' 85.Bacalah.Percayalah.

[ Last edited by  digweed at 5-10-2006 08:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 5-10-2006 06:34 PM

What had happen to you man? you create so many topic on this issue and pusing 360deg and still cant find the truth on this spirit? Orang tengok topic ni pun boleh puke sebab dah mual and you still struggling to satisfy your brain to find your own version of truth

what is brain meaning to u? u mind explaning to me??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 5-10-2006 08:27 PM
Truth.8,
Kenyataan kamu agak keterlaluan...tapi tak perlu untuk saya marah kerana itu pendapat kamu/agama kamu.Izinkan saya bertanya, Di dalam kitab kamu menyatakan bahawa ruh terletak pada akal/otak manusia, jika seseorang itu hilang akal/gila/mereng/terencat akal adakah bermaksud ruh orang itu rusak/hilang?

Ruh itu dari perkara urusan Tuhanku dan kamu tidak diberikan ilmu pengetahuan melainkan sedikit sahaja. Surah al isra' 85.Bacalah.Percayalah.

ayat mana yg keterlaluan?? cuba huraikan? ruh manusia dlm akal/otak kita .

dlm topic ini saya tanya di mana letak ruh kita....jadi dlm kitab kami ia menyebut 'mind' atau akal/otak.

jgn membawa soalan 2 bodoh macam kalau orang dah gila atau sebagainya.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 09:23 PM | Show all posts
huh,soalan bodoh ye...saya mempersoalkan tentang kenyataan kamu itu.Janganlah berlagak pandai pula kalau awak tak dapat nak jawab.Adakah seseorang itu masih mempunyai ruh jika dia gila/mereng/terencat akal?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2006 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-10-2006 09:00 PM

what is brain meaning to u? u mind explaning to me??

BRAIN - located in the upper head (not the lower one), is the control center of the central nervous system. It is phyhsical & biological (OTAK)

MIND - controls thought process of human being that reasons, thinks, feels, intellect, etc. or in simple word (AKAL)

If you mention "mind" located at part of "brain" ada logiknya, tapi kalau soul/spirit tu ada kat brain,  emmm....so far no sufficient evident to establish as a truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 5-10-2006 08:27 PM
Truth.8,
Di dalam kitab kamu menyatakan bahawa ruh terletak pada akal/otak manusia, jika seseorang itu hilang akal/gila/mereng/terencat akal adakah bermaksud ruh orang itu rusak/hilang?

Mengikut theory truth.8, kalau orang itu hilang akal/mereng tentu rohnya turut mereng! hahaha

RETARDED SOUL

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 09:58 PM | Show all posts
tok sah ko layan sgt truth8 tu digweed....... selalunya dia akan tanya soalan  and bila kt jawap dia akan balas balik dengan hujah2 dia... lepas tuh bila kt bagi jawapan balas terhadap hujah2 dia tuh dia akan kata kt nih macam macam..............

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 5-10-2006 09:32 PM

MIND - controls thought process of human being that reasons, thinks, feels, intellect, etc. or in simple word (AKAL)

....don't forget the Bible wrote spirit that control Mind. this spirit mind will testified in judgement days of our wrongs doing because it is a instrument of data. Mind is located where ??? brain rite?? so that is my point.

The Bible again have successfully stated that spirit and mind but what does ur koran says??nothing.

Muslims says it mentioned little a bit, show us ur koran verses the so called little
bit???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 09:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077120 second(s), 46 queries .