CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Nick_Perelman

Why descendants of Isaac were chosen first?

[Copy link]
Post time 20-10-2006 02:55 AM | Show all posts
so who  gave pagans the right to kill Muhammad?

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 20-10-2006 02:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2006 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 04:30 PM
You will rather trade your dad and mon for computer? My goodness!

Oh my debmey..i never thought you'd go this far!Christians teached u to be disrespect like this? :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 07:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #32 Nick_Perelman's post

In another words there is no explanation. So lets see what we have:

1) Bible version, that explains why it happaned.
2) Much later appears Koran version of same story, but it has no explanation.

care to share it with us and quote it here

I dont believe that God controls everything what is happaning on earth.

U gotta be kidding me! :lol
If God create the earth, then He can also destroy the earth.It is as simple as that.
Tell me Nick, if you create something, do you want any defect on you creation?I dont think so...:no:

U definitely wanted that design to be flawless, if anything happened to the design, it is only because you wanted it to be so.

Correct me if i were wrong, but from your answer, from my understanding, it shows that your God is not perfect.Tsunami is a defect to your God creation that even your God can't control. :hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 19-10-2006 04:33 PM

Astagfirullah al azim....
How could you think like that.... Its show you are disrecpect, ignorant, narrowminded blind hatred person.

The proof of he/she is so full of hatred and that hatred have closed his/her mind to every idea/arguement given.The proof that He/she's actually not trying to have a good and healthy debate, all that  he/she  wanted is to insult. :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vitruvian_man at 20-10-2006 07:05 AM

Oh my debmey..i never thought you'd go this far!Christians teached u to be disrespect like this? :cak:

Thats exactly what you said isn't it?

What do the arabs or allah have to gain by having the Arabs be pagans for thousands of years?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10/19/06 12:30 AM
You will rather trade your dad and mon for computer? My goodness!

It's either you misunderstand the meaning of the verb trade or you have misunderstood what the person meant in his earlier post.
When one trades, one chooses to take that action. One has control over it. In i212's story, i212 did not say that he/she took his/her parents' lives. You cannot assume that he deliberately caused their deaths, for the sake of monetary reward. There's no such thing as trading here.

However, if you did actually understand either one of the above (the definition of trade or i212's story), then we may conclude that you were simply insensitively provoking him/her.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 20-10-2006 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-10-2006 04:28 PM

It's either you misunderstand the meaning of the verb trade or you have misunderstood what the person meant in his earlier post.
When one trades, one chooses to take that action. One has con ...

Yap, that was a very rude remark.. insensitive

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 05:11 PM | Show all posts
haii debmey.. Mod marah kat  kau.. Pope marah kat kau.. kejap lagi mesti Bush pun marah kat kau..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-10-2006 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vitruvian_man at 20-10-2006 07:18 AM

care to share it with us and quote it here

Bible tells that Ishmael was a wild man, he mocked little Isaac. That's why God established covenant with Isaac and Ishmael was expelled.

U gotta be kidding me!
If God create the earth, then He can also destroy the earth.It is as simple as that.
Tell me Nick, if you create something, do you want any defect on you creation?I dont think so...

U definitely wanted that design to be flawless, if anything happened to the design, it is only because you wanted it to be so.

Correct me if i were wrong, but from your answer, from my understanding, it shows that your God is not perfect.Tsunami is a defect to your God creation that even your God can't control.

God created universe and physical laws. Now universe acts according to these laws. God gave us freedom of will.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 09:17 PM | Show all posts
What Ishmael did was a propehtic act.
Today, the Ishmaelites spirit in Muslims want to mock and destroy Isaac, the covenant child.
But God has his ways and Muslims will never succeed even after 1300 years.  God has put them to shame instead.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by TAMAM at 20-10-2006 05:11 PM
haii debmey.. Mod marah kat  kau.. Pope marah kat kau.. kejap lagi mesti Bush pun marah kat kau..

....dan dia mesti kata tuhan sayang kat dia, orang lain masuk neraka, cuma dia sorang masuk syurga

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 03:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #49 Nick_Perelman's post

Bible tells that Ishmael was a wild man, he mocked little Isaac. That's why God established covenant with Isaac and Ishmael was expelled.

if Ishmael  was a wild man, why god have chosen Ishmael as a prophet in the first place? :hmm:

God created universe and physical laws. Now universe acts according to these laws. God gave us freedom of will.

God gave us freedom of will because God gave us mind to think.And God also created heaven and hell so that we think before choosing  either to do good or bad during our life.

Do earth or physical law got the capability to choose either to do bad or good?No
All of these physical laws, such as how does earthquake happened, what caused the tsunami..who do you think created it Nick?I know you know it's God...So do you ask God why created such physical laws that which in the end many people died because of it?As for me, I'd rather not to.Because Allah knows best!

[ Last edited by  vitruvian_man at 21-10-2006 03:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 03:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 20-10-2006 10:35 PM

....dan dia mesti kata tuhan sayang kat dia, orang lain masuk neraka, cuma dia sorang masuk syurga

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vitruvian_man at 21-10-2006 03:43 AM
if Ishmael  was a wild man, why god have chosen Ishmael as a prophet in the first place? :hmm:

God never chose Ishmael to be prophet, what are you talking about?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-10-2006 10:16 PM

God never chose Ishmael to be prophet, what are you talking about?

If Ishmael is not a prophet to you, just ignore it!

(2.136)Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to God (in Islam)."

(3.084)Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)."

(4.163) "We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms."

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2006 12:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #55 loona's post

a good one loona! :clap: :clap:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2006 12:57 AM | Show all posts
In other words, you shld never impose your point on others that Ishmael cannot be a wild man because he was a prophet.

Anyway, why was Ishmael a prophet in islam? In what way was he prophetic?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2006 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-10-2006 12:57 AM
In other words, you shld never impose your point on others that Ishmael cannot be a wild man because he was a prophet.

The answers are in translation verses i quoted at ealier post (#55)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2006 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-10-2006 12:57 AM

When Allah tested Prophet Abraham faith and loyalty by asking Prophet abraham to sacrifice Ishmael, Ishmael consented himself to be sacrificed.He even give a morale support to  Prophet Abraham to carry on with the sacrifition. .:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2006 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 22-10-2006 01:07 AM

The answers are in translation verses i quoted at ealier post (#55)

Those verses merely said that Ismail was a prophet but did not explain in what way he was prophetic. Do you know how to read the Quran?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 11:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069653 second(s), 42 queries .