Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Syd

Jangan berpecah kerana perbezaan fahaman Sunni

[Copy link]
Post time 15-12-2006 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Sejak bila pula sembahyang terawih berjama'ah menjadi Bid'ah!

My reply is...have you ever come across a hadits that mentioned Khalifah Omar said that Tarawikh is my invocation..GOOD INVOCATION...?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2006 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vato at 15-12-2006 01:42 AM

My reply is...have you ever come across a hadits that mentioned Khalifah Omar said that Tarawikh is my invocation..GOOD INVOCATION...?

And your reason for mentioning Khalifah Umar in this is.....?

Are you referring to the fact that Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) established the Taraweeh as a congregational prayer?

Well this has nothing to do with the subject, since Rasulullah himself used to offer it as congregational prayers until he saw the overzealousness of the companions and thus stopped offering them in congregation because , as He said " I fear it will become compulsory upon you"

It was done by the Prophet. It's nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by houriyyah_abed at 15-12-2006 12:52 AM

And your reason for mentioning Khalifah Umar in this is.....?
Are you referring to the fact that Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) established the Taraweeh as a congregational prayer?
Well this ha ...

Yes Mama..The Prophet has never offer the tarawikh prayer in congression. So, as then the khalifah did..isn't that we term it as bidaah? Furthermore, the said khalifah also agreed that it is the hasanaah bidaah..kindly explain on that..

Use magic Report

kilas This user has been deleted
Post time 22-1-2007 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Aku malas dah nak bertekak ngan puak wahabi ni ..cuma sini aku nak tanya sikit...

Apa kelayakannya korang mengaku diri sebagai salafi lalu boleh mempertikaikan ulamak khalaf? Korang umur 1000 tahun lebih ker? Hidup di zaman salafi ker? Tok sah kata korang si abdul wahab yang korang kata imam tu pun tak hidup sampai 1000 tahun lebih... Pastu dah hapai Qur an ker masa umuq tujuh tahun, memandai bagi dalil qur an tu....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...balas lah aku tak layan dah....

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 07:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052891 second(s), 29 queries .