CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: anti_aktivis

FEMALE INFANTICIDE

[Copy link]
Post time 29-12-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts
I think there's some sort of control lah. If not then wiki should be in rojak state by now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Discuss about abortion or Wiki?

Before Muhammad PBUH become a prophet, there is a custom in Arabia to bury newborn girls. After he became a prophet he against this custom and the Arabs at that time retaliated because the Arabs consider female as a secondary human or a tool to make babies hence they can do whatever they want to them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 29-12-2006 03:51 PM
I think there's some sort of control lah. If not then wiki should be in rojak state by now.

can u elaborate "rojak" state? Did u know , for muslim , due to error exist in bible , we consider it as "rojak" state. Still many use it , even for muslim , but only as for general purposes

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

May be you have what you think is a trump card but sorry my boy. The killing of infant baby girls is not confined to India but China, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Nepal too. This is because the poor do not want to have the burden of having unmarried female in the family. It cost alot to get a female married off and the dowry althouh illegal but still practiced in remote areas. The poor illetrate do not know about sanskrit verses nor do they worry about any religious obligation. All they worry is their daily choas of working in the field and hard labour and having a male child would help them in their old age whereas a femle child once married off is of no help to the family.

These poor illetrate families think a female child is liabilty and amale child is an asset. So, teaching them not to kill a female child would go inot deaf ears. Or would the government help in adopting them so that these female infant babies could grow up to be young maids and get them married off to rich males? This has nothing to do with religion but the verse you qoute could only be found in paki and anti_hindu websites but not in Vedic scriptureds. Taitiriya Samaitha is part of Atharva veda but there is no such verse Taitt. Samh. VI.5.10.3. Please show me the vesre in Atharva veda and I'll salute you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 29-12-2006 04:03 PM
Discuss about abortion or Wiki?

Before Muhammad PBUH become a prophet, there is a custom in Arabia to bury newborn girls. After he became a prophet he against this custom and the Arabs at that t ...

good info

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 05:18 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

Having problem answering my question? Never mind as I know how you got your source.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-12-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 05:18 PM
anti_aktivis,

Having problem answering my question? Never mind as I know how you got your source.

ooops I miss ur post , sori

"Tasmat striyam jatam parasyanti ut pumamsam haranti"
" Hence they rejet a female child when born, and take up a male."
-- [ Taitt. Samh. VI.5.10.3 ] [ Muir I 26 ]

Btw , no such thing in Islam to allow killing infant

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Where is it? Do you know from which book is Taitriya Samhita? And in which volume is it mentioned? Or jsut because the paki and other anti_Hindu website code some rubbish you just post it here. This shows your shallow knowledge in Hinduism. Whereas if I read a quranic verse I'd make sure the source is correct by going inot the original Islamic website and look inot the verse to make sure it is right otherwise I will not accept it. I'm not like you blindly believe any anti Islamic website I'd see that they give facts and not some rubbish to outdo Islam. use your brain next time otherwise it would become rusty.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 05:38 PM
Where is it? Do you know from which book is Taitriya Samhita? And in which volume is it mentioned? Or jsut because the paki and other anti_Hindu website code some rubbish you just post it here. Thi ...

[ Taitt. Samh. VI.5.10.3 ] [ Muir I 26 ]

duh

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 05:43 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

It mean nothing. You fail to back your claim and it is a shame that Muslims lie you would stoop so low to bring verses that does not exist. But as usual it is comon to Muslims as they did it after the death of their prophet and said this was the sunnah of Mohammed and so and so. Lies was their trade for the 7th century Arabs and the disease has caught up with converts like you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 05:43 PM
anti_aktivis,

It mean nothing. You fail to back your claim and it is a shame that Muslims lie you would stoop so low to bring verses that does not exist. But as usual it is comon to Muslims as t ...

u say below mean nothing?

Duhhhhhhhh brutal

Female infanticide arose from the general Vedic attitude towards women. The large dowries prescribed by the Vedas (see the section of dowries below) meant that a girl was seen as a burden. The woman who gave birth to a daughter was ashamed, and much stigma attached to a lady who only gae birth to daughters. Hence infanticide arose as a convenient way of getting rid of the burden.

Holy Aryan texts sanction this custom:

-- [ Taitt. Samh. VI.5.10.3 ] [ Muir I 26 ]

A recent U.N. report said that up to 50 million girls and women were missing from India's population, the reslut of systematic discrimination extending to the abortion of female fetuses. [ Verma 12.8.97 ] In 1921 there were more than 97 women for every 100 men in India. Seventy years later, the number dropped to 92.7 [ Verma 12.8.97 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 05:48 PM | Show all posts
My advice to u barney , don start if u can't handle , and I am here to entertain ur action. BTW dun forget 5 bull# will be reply with 1 fact. And fact hurt u more

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 05:52 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

As I have said umteen times, you are twisting and wiggling your way out of this issue by repeating again and again instead of  coming to the point of your argument. Where are the facts of vedic obligation? Which book and of the vedas is it mentioned so. When I quote I qoute the verse and the refrence to the hadith but what you have posted holds no water. It shows your lack of knowledge but just copy from the anti_Hindu websites for glamour of Muslims. Shame on you....Liar...Liar your phants is on fire....Ki!..Ki!...Ki!..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 05:52 PM
anti_aktivis,

As I have said umteen times, you are twisting and wiggling your way out of this issue by repeating again and again instead of  coming to the point of your argument. Where are the f ...

can u read this?

[ Taitt. Samh. VI.5.10.3 ] [ Muir I 26 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 05:59 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

Read what? Go type that in google and see what the result is. It shows very clearly how stupid one can be. I ask for source of the book and you give me meaningless ref. Get a life before it fades away.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 05:59 PM
anti_aktivis,

Read what? Go type that in google and see what the result is. It shows very clearly how stupid one can be. I ask for source of the book and you give me meaningless ref. Get a life  ...

I get this

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2006 06:09 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

That is the stupidess answer of all that one can give....So, I'm right when I say Muslims love to lie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2006 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-12-2006 06:09 PM
anti_aktivis,

That is the stupidess answer of all that one can give....So, I'm right when I say Muslims love to lie.

yes this verse is stupid

I glad u agree

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Why do muslims claim to love life and allah supposedly merciful and conpassionate wnat his followers to kill female foetuses?
Can any muslim please explain?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2006 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-12-2006 06:36 PM
Why do muslims claim to love life and allah supposedly merciful and conpassionate wnat his followers to kill female foetuses?
Can any muslim please explain?

Bro, siapa yg tanya siapa dulu?.... Org tanya taknak jawab, alih2 pusing pulak tanya org. Kalo tak paham, aku bagi analogi. Ada sorang tua di Pudu Raya nak cari bas ke Tanjung Malim. Jumpa Mr. Barney tengah lepak kat situ " Boley tumpang tanya? Kat mana saya nak cari bas ke Tanjung Malim?" Barney jawab " Masa zaman jepun dulu ada bas tak Pakcik?". Silap2 Pakcik tu boh pelempang bagi kat dia. Orang tanya bukan nak jawab. Sibuk pulak tanya orang.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 11:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065979 second(s), 42 queries .