CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why Muhammad uncle Abu Talib never convert to Islam?

[Copy link]
Post time 24-2-2007 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 01:08 PM
It is very interesting to know why his uncle remained as pagan. Take for example; our parents know what kind behavior we are. Like Abu talib , he surly know that  Muhammad never be a prophet or h ...

Why the Pharoah did not convert to the religion that Moses preached? Even Pharoah is a king, a powerful man, rathan than Abu talib?

Are you sure all of the family members of previous prophets convert to the religion that preached God is one?

So stop your accuse towards Prophet Muhammad SAW just because of your prejudice.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 02:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 02:35 AM | Show all posts
wow..T8 really got his ass slapped in his own thread..backfired big time..!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 11:43 AM | Show all posts
wira wrote:
There are no compulsion in Islam,its shows that Prophet Muhammad didn't practice forced conversion like you earlier claimed.
=========================

oh really? than why muslims who wish to come out from Islam not allowed until issue fatwa to killed them?
===========================
wire wrote:

This is interesting,now tell me how many peoples did Jesus converted during his teaching compare to Prophet Muhammad.According to your beliefs, Jesus is god,now tell me why did the Jews rejected your god's words?
=================================

Jesus did not put swore to force peoples to convert. Yes Jesus is God and u still think Jews rejected him? Why than many of  my twoness faith  comes Jews background accept Jesus is God? one thing for sure, the Jews and Christians totally reject your muhammad being prophet
================

I guess Christianity are more close to paganism,just check out Emperor Constantine you'll know the answer .
==============

Not in my Bible but it was done by corrupt christians.
=========================

Why don't you just check first your name,it may have a pagan roots too.So what's your name?
================

i dont  behave like arab wannabe

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-2-2007 01:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 02:14 AM

Why the Pharoah did not convert to the religion that Moses preached? Even Pharoah is a king, a powerful man, rathan than Abu talib?

Are you sure all of the family members of previous proph ...

is pharoah moses uncle or relative?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/19/07 09:08 PM
If Muhammad indeed a prophet and broughttrue religion, surly Abu talib would convert to islam yet he did not.

what kind of a reasoning is that? how about your situation? do your uncles believe you have special gifts? did your uncles convert to Christianity just because you did? if not, would you believe then that christianity is not the right way to go, just because your uncles don't follow your path? see how shaky that is?

1) Fridays worshipped. Hindus kept Friday worshipped

2 Bowing direct/indirectly to an object 5x. the pagan does this all the time

3)  Shavinghair while performing pilgrimage   .  All pagan religion shave hairwhile performing their pilgrimage. one example during thaipusam, inriver of ganges , india, hindus performs pilgrimage by shaving hair andetc.

4)  circling around infront of object. hindus does that by circling their house of god.

5)  touching and kissing black stone. hindus believed black stone is represent of siva

that sounds to me like your own reasons, not his.

6) throwing stone . never the Bible record such teachings

Islam is a separate religion, unless you're not aware of that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 24-2-2007 01:19 PM

what kind of a reasoning is that? how about your situation? do your uncles believe you have special gifts? did your uncles convert to Christianity just because you did? if not, would you believe then that christianity is not the right way to go, just because your uncles don't follow your path? see how shaky that is?

i dont have uncle but my mum and all my family believed me

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2007 01:43 PM | Show all posts
T8....why dont u reply BD in previous posts/threads?

[ Last edited by  beehijau at 24-2-2007 01:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by beehijau at 24-2-2007 01:43 PM
T8....why dont u reply BD in previous post?

only thread thats make sense i will reply

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 01:47 PM | Show all posts
BD makes sense....Reply la ...i'm waiting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by beehijau at 24-2-2007 01:47 PM
BD makes sense....Reply la ...i'm waiting

it might make sense to you but sorry not to me

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-2-2007 01:54 PM

The answer is easy

because you have no answer for that

you sudah kalah

kharrrrr    kharrrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 02:27 PM | Show all posts

Yeah...BD makes sense...U don't

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-2-2007 11:45 AM

is pharoah moses uncle or relative?

hey...! read carefully how my brother answered you:

Originally posted by FaiQ_FeuhRer at 24-2-2007 01:51 AM

T.8 do you still skip your sabbath? dont you know that according to your bible, Moses pbuh is the adopted brother to the paroah? if you miss this chapter better ask your pastor next sabbath how did paroah treated Moses pbuh when he preached about true God...

it's ok if you skip ur sabbath but never skip what people wrote ok....

so now wat's ur excuse huh? did you answer me? R u so sure 100% all of the prophet's family converted to the religion they preached? TELL ME!!!:no:

Why are you so obsessed with Prophet Muhammad? It's because you simply hate Islam!!

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 03:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 03:11 PM | Show all posts

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:16 AM

why building collapsed so fast? simple, it was plot done by muslims to enter the buildings to put  bomb in each floor by floor so that when the plan crashed the towers, it collapsed fast and  ...

Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:22 AM

i see, you were witness on the spot? how did you know they are all muslim? How could you survive? wow....

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:23 AM

my six sense

yeah indeed....nothing make sense to you. only ur "six sense"

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 03:17 PM | Show all posts
hey truth8 you promised to show us which chapter and verse in Bible tells that Jesus asked his companions to preach the religion to all the men. (whole world)

i told you Jesus was sent by God for Israel only. But you said he sent to all the men instead. So show us the verse. It's ur responsibility because you raised up your point.

Now? where is the verse? Can't find one? So simply making crabs and fish to lie everybody?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 03:17 PM
hey truth8 you promised to show us which chapter and verse in Bible tells that Jesus asked his companions to preach the religion to all the men. (whole world)

i told you Jesus was sent by God  ...

i am not going to reply all of your question because all those already reply long time ago. i am not going repeat like cd's player.

as for this i am so glad to reply but give me time because i will search the verses . i am very sure it is in the Bible .

so, i ask u to sabar

sabar is sebagai dari imam kan??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/23/07 09:30 PM

i dont have uncle but my mum and all my family believed me

did they call follow your path? i respect your privacy if you don't wish to answer that.

however it is, whether one's relative believe in the person or not doesn't make the person right or wrong. for example, my uncles may have different political belief than mine, that doesn't make my belief incorrect. some of my uncles may think that I should restrict people from condemning Islam here, but I don't think I should do that. whether or not my uncles approve my principles doesn't make much of a difference to me, nor will it determine if my principles are just.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/23/07 09:54 PM

of course you can say that I don't make sense. everyone can say any person doesn't make sense. but can you show why I'm not making sense? I showed you why you were not making sense. I showed you your contradictions, that you have not answered. I showed your misusage of words or terms, etc. You can't answer them, you said I'm not making sense, without giving me any proof. Sorry, that's way too lame of an excuse to evading a question.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 2/23/07 11:11 PM
yeah indeed....nothing make sense to you. only ur "six sense"

you just cracked me up.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,
Now the burden is on your side to counter claim....eventhough u just copy and paste from this website http://answering-islam.org/Index/T/abu_talib.html or http://answering-islam.org/index.html ,u still responsible for it....

I believe u still possess a holy Qur'an rite? u can read again this verse

[Chapter 2. Verse185]
The month of Ramadhan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction; therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for His having guided you and that you may give thanks.

Muslim brothers..do we have similar website as http://answering-islam.org/index.html ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 10:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060478 second(s), 42 queries .