Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Arissa_Sofea

Hinduism: Why Hinduism is Ridiculous in the eyes of Christians

[Copy link]
Post time 23-2-2007 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 20-2-2007 09:06 PM
This is Hinduism from the Christianity viewpoint....although I'm a Muslim...I feel compeled to agree about the ridiculous ideas in Hinduism.....

Ridiculous Hinduism

A Muslims using other religion to bash another ... only a Muslims could do things like this. ;)

Anyway, no use discussion idiotic statements like this. When times comes, we will see with who God is with.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 23-2-2007 10:04 AM

A Muslims using other religion to bash another ... only a Muslims could do things like this. ;)

Anyway, no use discussion idiotic statements like this. When times comes, we will see with  ...

just waiting for the 'time' to come will not make one see the truth when there is still time...but use your brain to think of it...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 05:40 AM | Show all posts
dont deny encik deb,christian sembah palang yg dorang gantung kat bilik and keep mary statues for what? and mary was not the God after all! its your Jesus that came out of her.
anyway byk org cam tak nampak the link provided by Arissa Sofea:
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/hinduism.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 05:33 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MENJ:So what if even white men carry kavadis? Stupid thing to do anyway if you ask me  Anyway, Hinduism is an outdated and pagan religion that is not fit to be religio naturalis of man, as it contradicts the fitrah of man by advocating the worship of elephants and monkeys.
Copy the Code

Yeh! Stupid like Muslims slashing themselves and their children. Yeh stupid like Mohammed kissig the Black Stone in the Kaaba. Stupid like Muslims believing that the zam zam water can cure all illness adn stupid like Muslims believing having dogs would drive away angels. So how stupid are Muslims? Well based on all their believe I suppose. Pooooooooorahaaaaaaaaa!

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 26-2-2007 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by geng_tx at 22-2-2007 02:01 PM

well sis... you are totally get the idea wrong... we never bow to anyobject... infact, it is a taboo or sin if we bow to any objects...kaaba is just a "landmark" that we use as a direction... so whenmuslims bow, we bow to 1 same direction which is kaaba... this just amethod we use to show unity in islam.

doesnt the earth round? than that means muslims is facing the kaaba. now imagine when muslims is praying around the kaaba, doesnt they face each other? so where is the direction here? is it up? or the kaaba itself?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 26-2-2007 09:01 PM

doesnt the earth round? than that means muslims is facing the kaaba. now imagine when muslims is praying around the kaaba, doesnt they face each other? so where is the direction here? is it u ...

They facing each other.
Then what in the middle? Kaaba right?
Its the point of direction right?
can you THINK?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 26-2-2007 11:02 PM

They facing each other.
Then what in the middle? Kaaba right?
Its the point of direction right?
can you THINK?

yes i can.

thats why i ask.

so if the kaaba is the direction for praying, and muslims is praying to allah. then allah is in the kaaba? i dont really get this at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 26-2-2007 11:12 PM

yes i can.

thats why i ask.

so if the kaaba is the direction for praying, and muslims is praying to allah. then allah is in the kaaba? i dont really get this at all.

Allah not in the Kaaba.
Kaaba just the point of direction.
Before Kaaba, Jerusalem is the Direction.
Then changed to Kaaba and Thank God its changed.
If not, I dont know how Muslim doing the hajj at Jerusalem.
Dangerous place.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2007 12:00 AM | Show all posts
oh please...what is the point of explaining about "one direction" with people who dont even understand the meaning of the word "unity"....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 05:25 AM | Show all posts
but there is no unity among muslims at all inspite of bowing to kaaba 5 times daily for more than athousand years. That means the kaaba doesn't work.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 06:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 26-2-2007 11:19 PM

Allah not in the Kaaba.
Kaaba just the point of direction.
Before Kaaba, Jerusalem is the Direction.
Then changed to Kaaba and Thank God its changed.
If not, I dont know how Muslim doing th ...

thats my question, direction for what. muslims pray to allah right? if muslims believe allah is everywhere, then why need direction?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 06:17 AM | Show all posts
Architecture of the Kaaba:
The name Kaaba means 揷ube,

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 26-2-2007 11:12 PM

yes i can.

thats why i ask.

This question has been asked over and over again. Can't you do a simple search for it in Google, instead of wasting everyone's time asking the same question that has been asked countless of times here??

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 27-2-2007 06:17 AM
Muslims walk en masse counterclockwise around the Kaaba seven times(tawaf) and kiss the Black Stone may be symbolic but it is a form ofidol worship for which Muslims performing the haj is a must. So it is aform of idol worship. Period!

Moron, this has been answered over and over again. Here are the links again to drill into your puny Hindooo brain:

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/the-kaabah-and-the-abrahamic-tradition/

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/refutation-of-pn-oaks-claims-against-the-kabah/

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/do-muslims-worship-the-black-stone-of-the-kaabah/

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 04:39 PM | Show all posts
MENJ,

Looks like you are the biggest MORON here. Muslims like you only know one answer to it and that is the BS is not an idol and Muslims do not idol worship. Your denial cannot help solve the situation as we know the real truth and we have proven it. Mohammed kissed the Black Stone and we know why but Muslims like have been denying for centuries without giving a valid reason for his action. So without delaying admit that Islam too is a pagan religion.

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 27-2-2007 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 05:01 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by barney50 at 27-2-2007 06:17 AM
Architecture of the Kaaba:
The name Kaaba means 揷ube,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2007 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 27-2-2007 04:39 PM
Looks like you are the biggest MORON here.

You must be confusing your own self for me, moron....

Muslims like you only knowone answer to it and that is the BS is not an idol and Muslims do notidol worship.

Because that is precisely the answer to the false LIE that you are propagating! And why are you ignoring the links that I provided? You do this because you do not like our answer!

Mohammed kissed the Black Stoneand we know why but Muslims like have been denying for centurieswithout giving a valid reason for his action.

By this kind of stupid logic, I guess this means that we have to start worshipping our mothers, daughters and wives because we KISS them every day. It does not follow that what you kiss means that you worship it. I don't see Hindus kissing statues of Vishnu, Krishna or that atrociously large golden female figure that you see in Batu Caves, but that does not mean that you don't worship those.

As an Israelite prophet was reported to have said, "take out the log in your own eye before pointing out the speck in others'". You Hindus ARE the pagan worshippers of wood and stone, not the Muslims. Muslims worship the God, ruler of the Universe, and not a stone!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 27-2-2007 03:59 PM

This question has been asked over and over again. Can't you do a simplesearch for it in Google, instead of wasting everyone's time asking thesame question that has been asked countless of times here??

i dont seem to remember anyone asking this question. but then again a could've missed it. so can you enlighten me?

and i also think the same could be applied to muslims questioning about christianity, jesus and other stuff because it has already been asked again and again, and i do think they dont seach the google either right?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2007 06:57 PM | Show all posts
This question has been answered so many times...and yet you still post them in inappropriate thread...

this thread is about Hinduism....why did you put Kabba and the black stone in this thread?

the question is....Is Hinduism an idol-worshipping religion? is is pagan in nature?
You want to admit it with your own words that the religion you embrace worship statues?

come on, i want to hear your words Barney...say " Yes, I worship statues and i worship idols"

coz, it is obvious that Hinduism worship idols...isn't it? or you want to refute this claim??

Ok, if you want to settle this....show us muslims where does it say anywhere that when Muslims kiss the black stone or go round the Kabbah, they say

" Oh Black stone, oh Kabbah, please grant us this and this"....because this is the criteria of Idol-Worshipping....you pray to the object itself !!

and if you say that by kissing and going around is considered worshipping idols...then, it is a weak statement...period!! ....because it certainly not the criteria of idol-worshipping....

definition of idol-worshipping:

Idol worship is the worship of an inanimate object purported to have supernatural properties, and even to have a distinct personality.

[ Last edited by  Arissa_Sofea at 27-2-2007 07:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 27-2-2007 06:57 PM
This question has been answered so many times...and yet you still post them in inappropriate thread...

this thread is about Hinduism....why did you put Kabba and the black stone in this thread ...

well, for one, im not the one putting the kaaba here, im just going with the ride, aint it fun?

This question has been answered so many times...and yet you still post them in inappropriate thread..

well, cant you answer it again?

[ Last edited by  me at 27-2-2007 07:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 03:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069758 second(s), 42 queries .