ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Arissa_Sofea

Hinduism: Why Hinduism is Ridiculous in the eyes of Christians

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-2-2007 07:22 AM
Arissa_Sofea & Persa1200

Haven't you two guys wittness both Chinese and Hindus celebrating Thaipusam? Haven't you wittnesed Chinese carrying kavadis? It is clear that we understand each ot ...

Dey tambi, don marah-marah what. Tarik nafas pelan-pelan, kira 1,2 3. Hembus 1,2,3. If you always like this, i'm afraid one day, you will be sent to Hospital Bahagia and spend your life there till your very last day. We are just bincang-bincang ya know.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2007 09:21 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MENJ:You must be confusing your own self for me, moron....
Copy the Code

It's the biggest moron who think other too would be moron like it.

1. Because
  2. that is precisely the answer to the false LIE that you are propagating!
  3. And why are you ignoring the links that I provided? You do this because
  4. you do not like our answer!
Copy the Code

There is no false lie but the truth only knows to Mohammed your prophet. Show me any hadith that says Mohammed had explained why he kissed the Black Stone. You cannot because none of his close associates dare ask him why he did that. Period!

1. By
  2. this kind of stupid logic, I guess this means that we have to start
  3. worshipping our mothers, daughters and wives because we KISS them every
  4. day. It does not follow that what you kiss means that you worship it. I
  5. don't see Hindus kissing statues of Vishnu, Krishna or that atrociously
  6. large golden female figure that you see in Batu Caves, but that does
  7. not mean that you don't worship those.
Copy the Code

Being sacarstic would not help the situation. Mother you should worship because she did not dump you in the garbage bin of the hospital. She natured you and carried you in her womb for nine months so that you will be born a healthy child and would care for her in her old age. If you do not worship her for her sacrifice than you are an ungreatful human being who will suffer the consequences soon. Worship is a form of love which is called divine love and I doubt you know anything about divine and spiritualism. All you know is hate non believers and wipe out the Jews. That is what you have learned being a Muslim. We don't but do that in our heart. Do you know that we touch our heart and kiss the hand. When we do that we think GOD is residing in us and it brings peace to our mind. That is one way of loving GOD. How could a simplton like you know of such philosophy?

As an Israelite prophet was reported to have said, "take out the log inyour own eye before pointing out the speck in others'". You Hindus AREthe pagan worshippers of wood and stone, not the Muslims. Muslimsworship the God, ruler of the Universe, and not a stone!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts
....barney50 create a mess again?!....the 'cracked dirty glass'....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2007 09:10 PM | Show all posts
salam03,

You are cracked and so you need Yuhu glue to seal it. MENJ cracked long time ago and now you. It's better for you to get sealed before both of you fall apart.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 01:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 barney50's post

Sorry to interfere. May I ask a question here. Why Hinduism followersworship a cow and they say cannot eat cow as it is their GOD. Sorry, I just don't get it.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 01:47 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by NIXAR:

2. Reply #44 barney50's post

3. Sorry to interfere. May I ask a question here. Why Hinduism followersworship a cow and they say cannot eat cow as it is their GOD. Sorry, I just don't get it.
Copy the Code

Where did you see Hindus worshiping cow? Do you know what is worshiping and showing respect and love? Do you a temple for cow and we call it cow temple. We have Shiva temple, Vishnu temple, Ganesha temple, and Durga temple but have yet to see a cow temple. May be you have seen one so would you tell me if you have seen a cow temple.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-3-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #46 barney50's post

Barney..please dont deny la you worship cow, elephant ,stone, wood, etc. It seems that you are so ashame of you own religion and, instead of admitting your paganism, you are blaing muslim on pagan worshipping and claiming you only worship the One God! Why dont just admit that hinduus are so much diverted! I did ask a lots of hindus and they admit that the statues are their god, and they dont worships one god, they admit that they got many gods!
I also wonder why every hindus say different things about gods and rituals until people confused what's their directions

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 03:31 PM | Show all posts
  1. Reply  #47 loona's post

2. Barney..please dont deny la you worship
  3. cow, elephant ,stone, wood, etc. It seems that you are so ashame of you
  4. own religion and, instead of admitting your paganism, you are blaing
  5. muslim on pagan worshipping and claiming you only worship the One God!
  6. Why dont just admit that hinduus are so much diverted! I did ask a lots
  7. of hindus and they admit that the statues are their god, and they dont
  8. worships one god, they admit that they got many gods!

9. I also wonder why every hindus say different things about gods and rituals until people confused what's their directions
Copy the Code

Here is another looni who does not know what is being discussed earlier. Read post #45 before you think you can join in the debate. I asked NIXAR to show me a temple dedicated to cow and here you want to talk like a child with thumb in mouth. That is their underastdn of Hinduism but not mine. Just like Sunnis claiming the have the true copy of the Quran while the Shiahs say their is the true copy. Worshiping GOD through an idol is not idol worship but if you think that is Hindus are doing I feel sorry for you becasue you have been brainwashed to believe so. Your ancesstors were once idol worshipers because living in the jungle and praying to carved wood is idol worship until Hinduism was spread into this part of the world.  Even the people in the jungle these days altough pray to carved wood but its the spirit that they pray to. They believe in the spirit of the wind, water and trees. They believe in the orang halus who would help them cure illness and give them strength to survive in the jungle. Go ask the Tok Batin what it means to paray to these spirits. You think you know all? Your sttatement clearly shows you are a narrow minded ignorant being who like to live a life of ignorance. It that is what you want so be it and so shall it be written.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2007 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #46 barney50's post

Dear Uncle Barney, don't get angry. I'm just asking because when i ask my Indian colleague on why he did not eat cow, his answer is as below : -

"mana boleh makan kawan, itu lembu kita orang hindu anggap kita tuhan punya juga. mana boleh makan Tuhan."

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by NIXAR at 19-3-2007 12:00 PM
Dear Uncle Barney, don't get angry. I'm just asking because when i ask my Indian colleague on why he did not eat cow, his answer is as below : -

"mana boleh makan kawan, itu lembu kita or ...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 06:34 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by NIXAR:Reply #46 barney50's post

2. Dear Uncle Barney, don't get angry. I'm just asking because when i ask my Indian colleague on why he did not eat cow, his answer is as below : -

3. "mana boleh makan kawan, itu lembu kita orang hindu anggap kita tuhan punya juga. mana boleh makan Tuhan."
Copy the Code

No, I'm not angry and it is not your mistake to think like wise. You were not allowed to read the books of other faiths and so how will you know the truth. Morever Muslim propaganda websites are full of such nonsense and lies displayed about Hinduism. That is why I asked you weather if you see any cow temple or any Hindu telling you that he is going to a cow temple.

The cow is a sacred animal in Hindu society because it is a beast of burden. It proves cheap labour for mankind. In those days when there were no machinaries only cows were used to plough the fields. Cows were used to carry heavy loads from one place to another and it was cows milk that provided nourishment for the familes. So, the cow was a valuable gift from GOD for mankind and to show respect for the cow our sastras prescribed a special day for this animal. On this day the cows are bathed, their horns painted and a rest day for them. This special day for cows are celebrated on the month of Taai[Jan] and is called Taai Pongal. It is also known as harvest festival specially for farmers.

We Hindus have a special love for this animal as it was made to serve mankind in days where there were no other means of transport to travel long distance and to help man work the fields so that crops could be planted to feed the villagers. Many good things that the cow provides for mankind and we refuse to harm the animal in anyway. Morever why must we eat the meat of the cow when abundance of crops could be planted with the help of this animal and live on its milk for life.  Eating vegetables and drinking milk is more healthier than eating meat.

Can you see the reason why Hindus have high regards for the cow and why we do not eat its meat?

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 21-3-2007 06:38 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 barney50's post

Ok. So, you say that my colleague make a mistake by referring the cow as his GOD. Then what is about all of other Hindu god such as the monkey, snake, elephant. And i also notice that they sometime worship a tree, dunno for what reason. Maybe that particular tree is sacred. Can you explain to me?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 11:41 AM | Show all posts
sorry to interfere... but seems there is some misunderstanding here....
there are some similarities between indian and chinese..
wat we do tat seems "worship" to muslims are not exacly same as praying or
worshiping in islam.
we "worhisp" as to appreciate, to show love, to admire and to thanks.... not to
worship as he is a god.. the statue may be as an object tat symbolize a certain
event or people. like during the chinese new year, hokkien people put sugarcane on their door
to thank god as they hide in the sugar cane bushes and escaped the enemy.
we do not worship the sugarcane.... it is put there to remember that we escape as the tragedy and should appreciate god and the sugarcane is a thing to
remember the story...
PLEASE bear in mind that hindusim and buddism are not like islam or christian
where there is ONLY ONE GOD.... buddism is more to phylosophy of living a
better life.. it is not about worhsipping god to reach heaven.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 11:52 AM | Show all posts
this argument will be endless IF you all are continuing judging other religion with
respect to your own....
accept the fact that people have their own religion and belief
respect wat people belief and do not expect others to accept what your religion said........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 08:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064705 second(s), 36 queries .