CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ussopp

THE TERRORIST'S PRAYER....(18 SG) and other videos

[Copy link]
Post time 28-2-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Deb, ff wanna learn the story of early Meccan and early Islam, you can learn it in an entertaining way by watching anime movie of Muhammad: The Last Prophet. Produced by Badr International and directed by Richard Rich.
Can download through Torrent!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2007 12:36 AM | Show all posts
I want the primary sources, not secondary ones. where are the primary source?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-2-2007 12:36 AM
I want the primary sources, not secondary ones. where are the primary source?

Maybe this one can help...cant you just goggle?

Bukhari :Book 5: Volume 58:Hadith 191
Narrated Khabbaba:
I came to the Prophet while he was leaning against his sheet cloak in the shade of the Ka'ba. We were suffering greatly from the pagans in those days. i said (to him). "Will you invoke Allah (to help us)?" He sat down with a red face and said, "(A believer among) those who were before you used to be combed with iron combs so that nothing of his flesh or nerves would remain on his bones; yet that would never make him desert his religion. A saw might be put over the parting of his head which would be split into two parts, yet all that would never make him abandon his religion. Allah will surely complete this religion (i.e. Islam) so that a traveler from Sana to Hadra-maut will not be afraid of anybody except Allah." (The sub-narrator, Baiyan added, "Or the wolf, lest it should harm his sheep.")

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 01:25 AM | Show all posts
context, time of conversation and proof.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2007 06:56 PM | Show all posts
since you the one dont know this basic Islam's history but demand so much...

go find yourself...

if you dont want to...its up to you...

good luck

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 10:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #65 ussopp's post

Takpe la sop, kita cuba utk entertain die punya demand selagi kita mampu..lagipun rasenya kita semua keja dan takde mase sangat nak buat research...tapi camner pun kita cuba la okay.

Pada aku Debmey nie okay la jugak dari T8. He's more understanding and willing to hear other point of view.

Deb, why don't you place an avatar? There's a lot of funny avatar in that webiste I show above..go and check it out.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-2-2007 11:46 PM | Show all posts
you see, you muslims make big claim but cannot prove it.

i expected it. I knew it was Muhamad who started jihad against others first. Muhamad was the violater of peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-2-2007 11:46 PM

i expected it. I knew it was Muhamad who started jihad against others first. Muhamad was the violater of peace.

Cruel religion

Child Beating

"He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him takes care to chastise him"   (Proverbs 13:24 NAB)

"Chastise your son, for in this there is hope, but do not desire his death. The man of violent temper pays the penalty; even if you rescue him, you will have to do it again."   (Proverbs 19:18-19 NAB)

kharrrr   kharrrrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2007 06:58 AM | Show all posts
hehehehehe......... wlio cannot prove mo was a peaceful man.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-2-2007 11:46 PM

its not a big claim...

its you who dont know...

but yet still want to say this and that...

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 1-3-2007 07:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 08:27 AM | Show all posts
prove it then, prove it to everyone. prove it to yourself.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Again another CRUEL religion
kharrrr   kharrr    kharrrrr

Murder, Rape, and Pillage at Jabesh-gilead

"So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children.  "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin."  Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan."

"The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives.  But there were not enough women for all of them.  The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel.  So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead?  There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever.  But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

"Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem.  They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards.  When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife!  And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding.  Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'"  So the men of Benjamin did as they were told.  They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance.  Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them.  So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes."   (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

kharrrr   kharrr    kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:43 AM | Show all posts
hehehehehe................. looks like muslims are clearly stuck on their doctrine. Thats why WLIO desperately need to distract from the issue.

The challemnge remains. If any muslim can show from the quran and hadith that a muslism was killed before Mohamad started his violent jihad, i will slf mutilate and convert to islam.

cheers and peace

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 11:04 AM | Show all posts
The answer remain - What a CRUEL religion.

kharrrrr   kharrrrr  kharrrr    kharrrrrr

Slaughter   

In that day those the LORD has slaughtered will fill the earth from one end to the other.  No one will mourn for them or gather up their bodies to bury them.  They will be scattered like dung on the ground.   (Jeremiah 25:33 NLT)

kharrrrr   kharrrrr  kharrrr    kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 01:39 PM | Show all posts
heheheheheh...................... muslims stuck.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-3-2007 08:27 AM
prove it then, prove it to everyone. prove it to yourself.

i already knew this since primary school...so basic...
every one who learned Muhammad's history(Sirah Rasulullah) know that many early muslims were tortured and killed during the period before hijrah...
even Muhammad was tortured and wanted to be killed at that time...

you want proove???
what kind of proove that you want...are you playing smart here???

you want primary source???
I admit I am no expert  but that story is so basic...

and loona has give you some...in her post #63:
        "Bukhari :Book 5: Volume 58:Hadith 191
Narrated Khabbaba:
I came to the Prophet while he was leaning against his sheet cloak in the shade of the Ka'ba. We were suffering greatly from the pagans in those days. i said (to him). "Will you invoke Allah (to help us)?" He sat down with a red face and said, "(A believer among) those who were before you used to be combed with iron combs so that nothing of his flesh or nerves would remain on his bones; yet that would never make him desert his religion. A saw might be put over the parting of his head which would be split into two parts, yet all that would never make him abandon his religion. Allah will surely complete this religion (i.e. Islam) so that a traveler from Sana to Hadra-maut will not be afraid of anybody except Allah." (The sub-narrator, Baiyan added, "Or the wolf, lest it should harm his sheep.")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then you said:
"context, time of conversation and proof."

context : the context is clear if you read...

time of conversation:
o from there you will know because after the hijrah and when Muhammad came back to Mecca, he has not been threaten by the pagans anymore...
the only time he has been threaten was during the time before Hijrah...

proof; prooven...

anything else???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2007 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-3-2007 10:43 AM
The challemnge remains. If any muslim can show from the quran andhadith that a muslism was killed before Mohamad started his violentjihad, i will slf mutilate and convert to islam.

we did inform you about the torture before hijrah, but you refuse to listen..and indeed ask for 1500year proof!
We cant do much more than that to help you since the burden of proof is on you to countercheck..
and it is you at loss if you dont fulfill your vow to convert to islam.

We are nothing to lose!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2007 01:32 AM | Show all posts

JUST WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT  YOU CAN  DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO NOW, JUST REFER TO POST NUMBER 1.....

OK.....

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 31-3-2007 01:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2008 12:52 AM | Show all posts
another great video guys.....

watch and think for a while  ok.....

be it muslim or non-muslim....

May God bless us....

video:
http://harunibnyusuf13.multiply.com/video/item/8

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 15-3-2008 12:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2008 01:15 AM | Show all posts
thanx ussopp...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070213 second(s), 42 queries .