Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: emiko

♥Thai Lakorn House♥ ~ Update & Review

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2008 08:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #559 mahsuri1284's post

Whoa! 1300 pages already at Sarnworld?

@emiko: Thanks for letting us know subs for episode one of BJ is out.

I'm still too lazy to watch SB. Don't know why. No motivation at all. Maybe because of the plot.

Kawee hurts Narin.

Narin hates Kawee to the core.

Kawee tries to win Narin back.

Narin time and again rejects him.

Kawee doesn't give up.

Finally, Narin's protective wall crumbles.

Kawee gets her lady and they lived happily ever after.

Uhmm..... wait. Sounds like JLR's plot too

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2008 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emiko at 20-6-2008 03:05 AM
mak aih..detail tu hehehe..
i should've done sumthing like this (sbb sy pelupa haha ^^)

nway..BJ dah kuar eng subs part 1..

fIxJ16Z9_Js

Belum detail sangat lagi tu - LOL! Actually I'm writing my "analysis" of each episode - in the midst of Ep 3  (I might post 'em here, if possible          )

Thanks for BJ eng subs. Cepatnya ... I'm trying not to put too high an expectation here - takut disappointed etc ...

Certainly didn't expect to be sucked into JLR world     Got kinda 'scared' to see Harit's expression kat poster in Post #1 - but thankfully my curiousity got the better of me!      

Thanks, emiko!

[ Last edited by  mahsuri1284 at 20-6-2008 01:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2008 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lwyl at 20-6-2008 08:05 AM
Whoa! 1300 pages already at Sarnworld?

@emiko: Thanks for letting us know subs for episode one of BJ is out.

I'm still too lazy to watch SB. Don't know why. No motivation at all. Maybe bec ...

Yep, it's 1292 pages now. I bet they're gonna reach 1300 pages in no time!
I'm going back and forth between here and there - at Pg 123 now ...
And they're practically DROOLING over there --          
Really, their comments, speculations and predictions can make a 'mak budak' like me blush!         

I've watched SB - and I truly can't stand Kawee - he's like a spoilt boy! That's one of the reasons why I don't find it as interesting as JLR -- JLR is waaaaayyyyyyy addicting!  ;)

I mean, sure both p'eks hurt their n'eks ... but at least we get to see other sides of Harit - he's a reponsible boss, a person who cares for his lil bro, and he goes to work! I didn't see Kawee doing anything other than going to dates, arguing with somebody etc ... He's supposed to have money to last his life time but do we see him work for it ? Geez - at least the writers should have thought about it     I dunno ...

Another reason why JLR is much better - I get to see those cute 'lil moments that define one's character in JLR (Aum does a great job becoming Harit - after watching Aum, Aff, Chai & Joy in Ratree Somosorn, I was left wondering, "Eh, betul ke mamat ni yang jadik Harit ?? Tak nampak gaya Harit pun ... I thought he looked so, uh, "proper"   ).

Aum as Harit acts A LOT thru his eyes expressions -- and his gestures too! (heh! see above )

[ Last edited by  mahsuri1284 at 25-6-2008 02:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2008 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lwyl at 20-5-2008 09:28 AM
Guys............... I have JLR DVD in my hands now. Sorry, no subs. I asked my sis to get it for me from Haadyai

Woohooo, Aum is so much hotter in the DVD.

Can you put the DVD cover here ? Just in case my friend's hubby goes outstation there in the future, I'd like to ask him to get it for me ...

Thanks!  ;)

[ Last edited by  mahsuri1284 at 23-6-2008 12:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2008 10:45 PM | Show all posts
4 discs altogether.

**Off topic** Astro Xinghe is having a rerun of Spilt Second. Which episode will Sririta make an appearance?

[ Last edited by  lwyl at 20-6-2008 10:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 09:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #566 lwyl's post

she's in all of the show...err...not really sure...

btw...hi gurls!an dh masuk MMU melaka...tu yg busy...but im juz droppin by to show some of my artwork^^

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2008 10:41 AM | Show all posts
an, you're baaaaack! Congrats on entering MMU. Nice artwork by the way.

So Sririta is in all the episodes? Okay, I'll take a look.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #568 lwyl's post

haha..thanks linda^^

btw,here the link of the fanfiction i did on AUM and AFF..its called TO LOVE WITH NO REGRETS...do check it out and tell me if u girls liked it^^

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=26267

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2008 12:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #566 lwyl's post

THANKS A BUNCH!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 12:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #567 cutefuzzy's post

Nice artworks! Keep 'em coming  :-)

Congrats on entering MMU - I think a friend of mine is there as peg tadbir or something. Haven't been much in touch with her lately ...

Enjoy uni life - I had great fun thru out my 4 years and wish that everyone gets to enjoy theirs too!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 12:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #569 cutefuzzy's post

Ooohhh ... I can't read it -- I'm not registered at SarnWorld. I've tried to get registered a few times but just couldn't coz that Security Code Confirmation (the 6-character thing) just wouldn't appear on the screen (and I've tried a few comps already!   )

Any help ?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 03:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #572 mahsuri1284's post

oh...the confirmation code will be sent to ur e-mail..have u received it???

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2008 01:35 PM | Show all posts
klau sapa2 dr forum cari baca fanfiction an..do coment at that thread ek...terimah kasih

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2008 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cutefuzzy at 24-6-2008 03:35 PM
oh...the confirmation code will be sent to ur e-mail..have u received it???

It's that thing at the bottom of the registration form. I tried submitting the form without that 6-character thing but got replies saying that my form was not completed.  

The site is inaccessible now - I wonder if it crashed ?     (well, judging by the number of pages - 1322, as of yesterday (it's like 10 pages per day!) - that's a probability    ). I need to cover at least 50 pages per day if I'm ever gonna catch up!  

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2008 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Was at wishboniko's YouTube just now and discovered that she's taking a break and had decided not to sub BJ - at least atm - but there are others who have volunteered to do it for the time being ...

Ooohh - that's too bad  

I think I'll wait until everything's running smoothly with the other subbers. Then I'll start watching BJ ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2008 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... there was a promo for a Thai series (I think!   ) on TV2 last nite (okay, it was around 4 in the morning ..   ) but I have absolutely no idea who's in it ... no title, nothing. TV2 cuma tulih - Coming Soon ...

None of the actors look familiar to me -- but then again, it's not that I've seen many lakorns so far !  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2008 12:10 AM | Show all posts
x lame lg de cite thai kt tv2.. lakonan hmm   Aom Phiyada ngan Mos kot.. x sure x igt lak name die... yahuuu!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2008 12:10 AM | Show all posts
haa ngn Mos Patiparn .. tajuk cite nih Hua Jai Chocolate

Synopsis

Mos acted as a rich guy without knowing the real meaning of love andwhen he met Aom's character in Swiss when they were studying togetherabout hotel management she taught him about love. When they back toThailand they were separated because his ex girlfriend was stillclinging on him and Aom's was too stupid to declared her love for himafraid of being hurt like last time when her ex fiance was cheating onher. Mos's character pursued her until he gave up because she wasplaying hard to get and got along with her best friend (childhoodfriend). When she was pregnant she lied to him that she was pregnantwith her best friend he believed her and left. Years later they meetagain with her son and ended up together (not so clear whether theywere together or not) and her best friend died because of some diseasewhile his evil ex girlfriend didn't chase him anymore. Hua Jaichocolate is the title just because Mos's character here was allergicto chocolate so Aom's tried to find a way which enable him to eatchocolate without chocolate powder which is white chocolate, when Mos'smet their son for the 1st time after 5 years he didn't realize it washis son until the boy told him that he is allergic to chocolate and hismom just give him white chocolate just exactly like him, aom's bestfriend died because of strange disease and in they end I also don'tknow whether they end up together or not since it was blur ending.

[ Last edited by  shanew3stgalz at 15-7-2008 12:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2008 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Eehhh - cite ni ke ? Ada terjumpa kat Wishbone's blog rasanye tapi x pay attention sgt masa tu ...

X perasan pun ada Aom Phiyada kat promo clip tu - but then again, the scenes dalam clip tu cam blur je ...

Bila nak tunjuk ye ? (Ceeehhh - macam boleh tengok keje petang macam ni      )

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 05:03 PM | Show all posts
I saw a few episodes of HJC and it doesn't seem that interesting.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.170481 second(s), 42 queries .