Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: hamizao

LOYALTY

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-6-2008 05:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 redsinner's post

Would you still remain in the same relationship as before even when you are no longer loyal to him/her/whatever?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2008 06:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 hamizao's post

= peraduan/ujian...bahse hikayat...

nothing is 'free' nowadays, it seems...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2008 09:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 seribulan's post

Oh thanks Seri.....Cari dictionary says " prize contest" .
Gee, it's pretty scarry when I come to think of it. If you are not loyal in your friendship,  katakanlah, what kind of friend would that make you?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2008 03:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #20 hamizao's post

there is no use to stay when there is nothing to commit to...

i am an all-giver. if i cant be of help, i dont think i should be around at all. makes me look useless  

same goes to him...whoever he is. my utmost strict policy on r'ship is the guy has to be super loyal and committed because i am.
bunyi mcm tegas sgt plak...huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2008 06:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 redsinner's post

You make absolute sense, red.......if you cannot commit do not get into a relationship. Any relationship demands self-sacrifice too.

Hehehe... so how,  while women may fake orgxxxx, men can fake a whole relationship!

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 17-6-2008 01:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2008 10:16 PM | Show all posts

Stand By Your Friend

Every picture tells a story. What can you say about these pictures?

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 21-6-2008 08:34 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-6-2008 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #25 hamizao's post

for that case, should i say.....mutual understanding?   
u do that, i do this lah. hihih

but in serious light, i see that both party has to be clear in things like this. communication is vital! no normal human is born with psychic ability, especially men. women mags have shed some light on this and also relationship consultants has produced books to tell the public how should we do it in a most subtle way.

what do you think if in a family situation the mother is usually constrained to be loyal to the family only for the sake of the children when the daddy has commited adultery/affairs with another (showing he is being unloyal)....vice versa too, if the wife commited an affair with another.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2008 10:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 redsinner's post

for that case, should i say.....mutual understanding?      
u do that, i do this lah. hihih

Generally, this calls for shared values. You know in my days the akad nikah was done beyond the earshot of the bride. I always wondered why women were excluded from may things. Was it considered better if they knew less??

............... communication is vital! no normal human is born with psychic ability, especially men. women mags have shed some light on this and also relationship consultants has produced books to tell the public how should we do it in a most subtle way.

Cannot agree with you more. Maybe a proper agrement may be better....terms are clear cut...? I do wonder why the most important contract on earth is really without a proper agreement!

what do you think if in a family situation the mother is usually constrained to be loyal to the family only for the sake of the children when the daddy has commited adultery/affairs with another (showing he is being unloyal)....vice versa too, if the wife commited an affair with another.

Definitely a problem of commitment which may becaused by various reasons. Something is missing in the bond.............Perhaps it was never real after all..............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2008 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 20-6-2008 10:16 PM

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2195/ginblogdotcomd ...

find him a new friend..tell him life must go on

tell him %@#$s happen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2008 02:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 ajinomotonosuga's post

I am sure it would come to that once he has let go or release the emotional phase. Before that it would have to go through the proper mourning phase in order to put all that behind. It's the same with human.

Haha..........am sure Agul may be able to vouch for that!

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 25-6-2008 12:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 20-6-2008 10:16 PM
Stand By Your Friend

1) loyalty : nak lindungi kawan dia yg dah mati... dah ler mati kena langgar, takmo la mayat (aka bangkai) kena langgar sampai hancur pulak, kan?

2) loyalty : sampai ke tahap membahayakan diri, bebila masa je berisiko utk dilanggar

3) loyalty : sampai ke tahap menyusahkan orang lain nak elak drpd terlanggar dia

4) loyalty : kalau dia pun dilanggar jugak, jadi ler kes sehidup semati... loyalty tahap tertinggi (kononnya)... huhuhu

tuh kalau binatang... yg cuba bertindak berdasarkan perasaan atau nafsu... bezanya ngan kita, manusia ada akal & ada iman... just kadang2 tu akal jadi kero & iman pun melayang... apa bezanya manusia & binatang kalau takde akal & takde iman? sbb tuh papepon yg kita fikir/buat/rasa/kata, mesti ada batas... semuanya kena ada batas... just kadang2 tu kita tak sedar... kita pikir apa yg kita buat tuh betul, padahal sebenornya tak... kita pikir apa yg kita buat tuh yg terbaik, padahal sebenornya terbalik... so? kembali ler pada yg asal & belajar daripadanya...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2008 01:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 akey's post

Hmmm..............binatang tak ada akal ke? Ada kot akan tetapi ada perbezaan.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2008 09:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #32 hamizao's post

aku sedey pulak tengok gambo tu...

anjing ni antara haiwan yang paling setia laa...

pelik jugak, kenapa manusia tak begitu nak setia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2008 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 pesona1's post

Akal manusia berbelit kot.......selalu ada muslihat!

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 07:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.221674 second(s), 41 queries .