CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: totally

HOPE and FEAR to GOD

[Copy link]
Post time 24-3-2009 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... I wonder if the Moderator here is blind. He doesn't seems to see all this multi-posts by a single user.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2009 03:52 PM | Show all posts

Balas #81 Sephiroth\ catat

you can report or pm them to report, you know..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2009 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Balas #81 Sephiroth\ catat

Hmmm ... I wonder if the Sephiroth is blind. He doesn't seems to see all this proof that ISLAM is the only religion accepted by GOD.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 24-3-2009 13:36
Hmmm ... I wonder if the Moderator here is blind. He doesn't seems to see all this multi-posts by a single user.

you mean what? kinki and GB are the same person?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 12:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #83 anti_israel's post

Islam is the only religion accepted by Allah. But hindu is the only religion accepted by seph...apa mau bikin??? makan loti lorrr

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by <i>anti_israel</i>
Hmmm ... I wonder if the Sephiroth is blind. He doesn't seems to see all this proof that ISLAM is the only religion accepted by GOD.

Hehehehehe ... Some people talk as if they have received a written statement from God.

IF that is true, than God could have wiped the Hindus, Buddhist and the Jews LONG ago. The fact that this people strive forward and become very advance in many things - including businesses and educations shows that God is WITH THEM.

Muslims are moving backward year after year after year. Common sense have left them, they do not know the Right and Wrong anymore. God have left them.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2009 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Balas #86 Sephiroth\ catat

IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY GOD SEND HIS PROPHET TO HUMAN KIND........ NO WONDER LA.... YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN PROPHETS....

P/S: HAVEN'T YOU EVER WONDER???? IF HINDU IS THE ONLY RELIGION ACCEPTED BY GOD...(GOD OR GOD??? PENING LA...)....ISLAM AND ALL OTHER RELIGION MUST HAVE BEEN WIPED OFF FROM THE WORLD...

YOU ARE SAYING MUSLIM MOVING BACKWARD YEAR AFTER YEAR.... YOU ARE RIGHT... BUT ISLAM IS NOT.... (YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND BETWEEN ISLAM AND MUSLIM... PITY...PITY...PITY....)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 01:21 PM | Show all posts
“Barangsiapa tidak takut kepada Allah, maka Allah menjadikannya takut kepada segala sesuatu” (Hadith Riwayat Baihaqi).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2009 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Riwayat Imam Bukhari dan Imam Muslim daripada Abu Hurairah (r.a), bahawa Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda maksudnya :

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Ayat 23 surah az-Zumar (39) maksudnya :

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2009 04:06 PM | Show all posts
by anti_Israel

YOU ARE SAYING MUSLIM MOVING BACKWARD YEAR AFTER YEAR.... YOU ARE RIGHT... BUT ISLAM IS NOT.... (YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND BETWEEN ISLAM AND MUSLIM... PITY...PITY...PITY....)

Your Islam will be USELESS when your race have become so backward in behavior, progress, Science and Technology.

In the end, we will move forward in Progress, Science and technology while you still stuck in 14th Century. Then War, Strife,燚eath and Sickness will come to claim you.

“Barangsiapa tidak takut kepada Allah, maka Allah menjadikannya takut kepada segala sesuatu” (Hadith Riwayat Baihaqi).

Your Islamic Sorcery will not work on me. My God always with me and is my Sheild. You and your Allah cannot do crap.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2009 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 25-3-2009 16:06
by anti_Israel

Your Islam will be USELESS when your race have become so backward in behavior, progress, Science and Technology.

In the end, we will move forward in Progress, Science and technology while you still stuck in 14th Century. Then War, Strife, Death and Sickness will come to claim you.

Your Islamic Sorcery will not work on me. My God always with me and is my Sheild. You and your Allah cannot do crap.  

so seph...are you slave of your god?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2009 09:37 AM | Show all posts

Balas #91 Sephiroth\ catat

yeah... as if the Indians and Hindu have provide the World with oh-so-many technologies..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2009 11:35 AM | Show all posts

this is why i' telling you that you do not understand the difference between ISLAM and MUSLIM....

ISLAM do not need race...

the race need ISLAM to move forward....

ISLAM do not need MUSLIM....

but MUSLIM need ISLAM.... (ko paham x ni???)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2009 11:36 AM | Show all posts

"Your Islamic Sorcery will not work on me. My God always with me and is my Sheild. You and your Allah cannot do crap. "

wait...

my god....

or my gods????

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2009 09:04 AM | Show all posts

if you are saying god as your shield....

which god????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2009 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gunblade712 at 26-3-2009 09:37
yeah... as if the Indians and Hindu have provide the World with oh-so-many technologies..

owhh yeahhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2009 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 25-3-2009 16:06
by anti_Israel

YOU ARE SAYING MUSLIM MOVING BACKWARD YEAR AFTER YEAR.... YOU ARE RIGHT... BUT ISLAM IS NOT.... (YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND BETWEEN ISLAM AND MUSLIM... PITY...PITY...PITY....)  ...

This post comes from you Sep? you should know better then to talk about race and Islam in one breath, try to understand for a change, what is being explained to you by the Muslims, if you think that Malays are the only race that are Muslims, and thus believer and follower of Islam, then what about Cat Stevens? the last time I check he is not a malay

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2009 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 24-3-2009 13:36

prove your claim, and they will be dealt with, if you can't, there goes to show, that when all fails, you are resorting to cheap accusation

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2009 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dutchy at 27-3-2009 22:09

This post comes from you Sep? you should know better then to talk about race and Islam in one breath, try to understand for a change, what is being explained to you by the Muslims, if you think that Malays are the only race that are Muslims, and thus believer and follower of Islam, then what about Cat Stevens? the last time I check he is not a malay

So why does msia define a malay as a muslim? we don't see you complain about that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080197 second(s), 43 queries .