CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Santeira

Tragedi Pesawat MH635 Terhempas di Tanjung Kupang, Johor 4/12/77

[Copy link]
Post time 5-12-2009 01:03 PM | Show all posts
masa kejadian ni.. i kat dlm perut mak lg..dulu penah baca kisah ni.. mak dgn ayah suka smpn pasal artikel tanjung kupang.. tp skrg kat mana dah semua tu.. rasanya penah terbaca.. flight ni kena hijack.. sape yg hijack x tau..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2009 04:36 PM | Show all posts
mak ayah aku pon tak kawin ag time nih.
btw,interesting story.
share la lg..
curious giloss da ni

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 02:47 AM | Show all posts
kalu ikut kata pilot2 MAS (diorang kena dgr transkrip perbualan dlm cockpit tu semasa latihan)

menteri tu nk bwk pistol naik flight,pistol kat bodyguard dialah
memula pilot tu tak kasi (ganjoor pilot tu) tapi akhirnya dia akur sbb taknak flight delay
coz benda ni pernah terjadi setahun sbelum tu...menteri yg sama nk bwk pistol naik flight,bila tak dpt..bertekak sampai flight delayed for over an hour

pd hari kejadian tu adalah hari wedding anniversary pilot tu..so dia nk balik cepat,takmau flight delay
so,dia buat kesilapan terbesar membenarkan bodyguard menteri tu bwk pistol naik flight
pehtu,dunno what actually happened,this one guy(they speculated was the menteri's bodyguard) masuk dlm cockpit n mengamuk..dia tembak co-pilot dulu ...pastu tembak pilot plak..seram woo diorang kata masa dgr rakaman kedua2 pilot tu merayu 'please dont shoot'..permintaan terakhir pilot tu nk makan sirih( dia singh) and segelas air...they were bleed to death..sedih kan..pilot tu tak dpt balik pun nk celebrate wedding anniversary dia..

ade jugak teori mengatakan ini adalah suicide attempts kerana someone tukar autopilot kpd manual yg menyebabkan flight tak dpt dikawal sbb dua2 pilot dah mati...ade jugak kata ade kaitan dgn kes rasuah and so on..wallahualam..sbbnya takde sorang pun yg survive yg boleh cerita hal yg sebenar kan?
tp pilot2 mas yg dgr rakaman tu yakin 99% bukan kerja pengganas (the so-called red japanese army)

so,sesape yg kata dialah yg paling tahu hal sebenar tu,total bullshit lah...hanya Allah yg maha mengetahui apa yg terjadi di dlm flight pd masa itu..wallahua'lam

ryn78 Post at 7-12-2009 00:35

link http://mforum2.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=213971&pid=35259727&page=4&extra=#pid35259727

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 11:40

Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 11:39

Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 11:38

100# melia_star

Santeira Post at 7-12-2009 11:33

You are welcome

sedikit sebanyak ini le ceritanya. Kalau ikut pilot2 tu lagi, bodyguard tu consume alcohol dan bunuh pilot dan co-pilot sebab drunken rage. sorang steward cuba nak control plane sebab dia panik tak tau kapal terbang tu dalam auto-pilot, dia ingat takda sapa navigate kapal terbang akan menjunam kot, so tu yang jadi manual tu (mengikut perbualan pilot2 tu lah). isu lain yang timbul juga sama ada kapal terbang tu boleh survive sampai ke singapore sebab jumlah minyak mungkin tidak mencukupi.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 11:46

Cerita wartawan pertama yang sampai ke tempat kejadian:

Memoirs of a Tragedy
June 4, 1977, will forever be etched in my memory. It was the day when Malaysia Airlines flight 653 with 100 passengers including seven crew members crashed under mysterious circumstances in the marshy swamplands of Tanjung Kupang in Johore.

The Boeing 737 left Penang for Kuala Lumpur Subang airport at 7.20 pm when it crashed under mysterious circumstances killing all the passengers and crew instantly.
Among the passengers were Agricultural Minister, Dato’ Ali Haji Ahmad, Public Works Department Head, Dato’ Mahfuz Khalid, and Cuban Ambassador to Japan, Mario Garcia. The pilot was Captain G.K. Ganjoor.
At about 7.50pm, while at an altitude of 4,000 feet over Bata Arang and descending towards Subang the captain reported there was an unidentified hijacker. The Subang Tower, immediately notified the authorities, who made emergency preparations at the airport.
Several minutes later Captain Ganjoor reported that they were proceeding to Singapore. All communication between the captain and the tower was lost at about 8.15 pm.
When I arrived at the scene the residents of Kampong Ladang, in Tanjong Kupang told me they saw the plane nose dive at about 8.45 pm at high speed followed by explosions and burning wreckage falling in a swamp. As expected, there were no survivors.

For journalists, covering an air crash is a test of their skills in news gathering. We are not sadists who wish for loss of lives but when it happens we have to put grief aside and get on with the job of providing the people with as much details as possible and in quick time.
Talking of speed, from day one of joining Bernama, it was impressed upon us that we had to get the news out fast even if it meant sending out a flash of one or two paragraphs as we are a news agency.

Speed is one thing but to be quick you need to get to know about the incident first. It is therefore vital to have the right contacts and also some luck.
In my case I had both. Also important, is having the right linkman at the news desk in the head office especially if the incident happens at night.

As for me, luck was certainly on my side on that evening or I would have probably got to know about the incident hours later. But some uncanny feeling or call it intuition saved me from being severely reprimanded had I got to know of the tragedy late. I was actually on my way to Singapore that evening with two friends to see the night life in the Republic. As we passed the Bernama office on the way to the causeway, I told my friend to stop and aborted the idea of coming back late from Singapore though my family was spending the December school holidays at my in laws in Malacca. I went up to the office and decided to finish the dreaded monthly report. Shortly after, I received a call from my politician friend, Datuk Yasin Abdul Rahman, who owns the adjacent hotel asking me to come over for a drink. He had apparently seen the office lights and guessed that I was in.

I put aside the report and walking towards the hotel, when I saw several senior police officers rushing out from a wedding reception .They shouted out that there had been a plane crash in Tanjung Kupang a short while ago and they were heading there. I quickly ran up two flights of stairs to the lounge of the hotel to phone Kuala Lumpur office. There, my doctor friend Nawawi Thamby from the General Hospital was gulping down his drink .He confirmed that a plane had crashed in Tanjung Kupang and that he has been summoned to be on emergency standby at the hospital. Only then, did I realise that my humble mini minor was at the workshop .The good doctor gave me the keys to his Alfa Romeo as he could hitch a ride with his colleague.

To be frank, this was the first time I had heard of Tanjung Kupang which was about 90 minutes away from Johore Baru and 30 minutes away from Gelang Patah which I was familiar with.
I quickly rushed back to the office to contact KL but before I could do so, the phone rang. On the line, was my good friend Abdul Karim Shukor who told me that a MAS plane had crashed in Tanjung Tuas rpt Tanjung Tuas in Singapore. I rebutted saying that the crash was on Malaysian soul. He asked me whether I was certain and since I was emphatic he wisely decided to let the man on the spot handle the matter. If it had been another boss who had faith in his foreign agency friends, the story would have been different, I mean very late for I would probably have been ordered to go to Singapore.

Karim and I agreed that we could send out a brief flash newsbreak immediately but without mentioning casualties yet .To make it better, the equally cool Osman Taib was manning the subs desk.

Before rushing to the scene, I called up the two reporters who were with the bureau, the tele- printer operator and even the office boy to come to the office immediately. There were no cell phones, pagers or laptops then but fortunately all the staff had phones and happened to be at home.

Though I was eager to rush to the scene, I had learnt during mock exercises on reporting disasters like plane and train crashes while attending an advanced journalism course in Berlin, Germany that the news desk must organise specific duties for various reporters .Only then will coverage be co-coordinated and better. I asked Bustamam to keep tabs with the hospital and interview survivors if any were brought in for treatment and also liaise with the authorities. I decided to take Noraini Abu Bakar with me to the scene in her car for logistical reasons.
\When we arrived at the scene, the mangrove swamps were pitch dark. The police were using torch lights and setting up generators to operate spotlights.

Both of us were the first journalists on the scene. I learnt later that the other journalists had got wind of it very late and went to Tanjung Tuas in Singapore.

Unfortunately, Bernama did not have picture service then.
To our surprise, the scene did not much resemble an air crash. Despite the lack of movements in the swamps, we harboured hopes of interviewing survivors. But our dreams of scoops were dashed as it became apparent there were no survivors, let alone whole bodies. There were only scattered pieces of flesh like hands and toes .Though it was a big aircraft, only small twisted metals of the plane could be seen. The police and firemen were baffled. Only than did it dawn upon us that the plane had exploded like a bomb before hitting ground. That is why there were no bodies intact.

Anyway it was time for the first scene report. We had to drive to Gelang Patah to find the nearest phone booth. Karim was relieved to hear me and he briefed me on what they had gathered from MAS and Transport Ministry .There was not much detail from them either .Time was passing quickly. We sent another report in the early hours of the morning. The sun was rising as we headed for the third scene report and we could see our friends from the other media passing by in the opposite direction–several hours late due to the futile journey to Singapore. Anyway, the damage was minimal as the newspapers had gone to print, which included the Bernama reports.

When I was about to file my third report, the phone at the booth was out of service. As there were no other phone booths in the cowboy town, we were desperate .We went to the police station and a kind officer obliged as all the calls were reverse charged anyway.

Something funny happened at the police station. After taking down the story, Karim asked me whether I could get immediate comments from the Menteri Besar. I told him that I would get Bustammam to get him in JB .Suddenly like a dream, the Menteri Besar ,Tan Sri Haji Othman Saat, was in front of me .He had come there to ask directions from the police as he was not sure of the crash site.

I took the opportunity to ask him for his comments. He was equally in the dark and as I had good rapport with him, he asked me to word the usual condolences and asking the next of kin to be calm as rescue operations were underway. He did impress on me though not to quote him saying that Dato Ali Haji Ahmad who was in the plane had been killed until absolutely certain that there were no survivors.
Karim was shocked when I gave him the comments from the Menteri Besar.
He had a good laugh when I told him the episode. Anyway as daylight was breaking, I told Ainon to go back and have a short rest before going back to the office as it was becoming evident that there were no survivors.

I hitched a ride with the MB back to the scene .It was morning and hordes of pressmen had gathered. The Police also cordoned off the area.
The first Minister to arrive was Transport Minister Tan Sri V. Manickavasagam. Pressmen were allowed in with the Minister. The scene was no different from what I had seen earlier. But this time I could see a large crater. Apparently the fuselage and cockpit had been sucked in by the impact.

The Minister toured the site but could not provide many details except to say that Malaysia Airlines and his Ministry would issue a statement later in Kuala Lumpur after gathering all the details.
He told us to wait for Home Affairs Minister Tan Sri Ghazali Shafie who was expected to arrive shortly. About 20 minutes later, a helicopter arrived with the flamboyant King Ghaz as he was popularly known.

As he and the press were walking towards the crash site, a foreign news agency reporter from Singapore impatiently asked him whether it was the work of the Japanese Red Army. In anger, the Minister chided him for making such assumptions even as the Malaysian authorities were trying to figure out what had really happened.

Asking the reporter whether he was a scientist coming with theories and assumptions, or a reporter, he said checks on the two Japanese on board showed they were genuine entrepreneurs with business establishment in the country. As such, he said, it was mischievous to link the crash to the red army.

Seeing the Minister’s anger, the Johore CID chief stopped the press from going in except for RTM crew. We were told that there would be no press conference.
Tired and sleepy, I cornered the foreign journalists and asked them to let me handle him when he came back.

As I had just a fortnight earlier accompanied him on a Cessna plane which he piloted from Senai airport to Mersing to cover his visit to a Vietnamese refugee camp, I was confident he would talk to me. True enough, he walked up and seeing my disheveled state told me to go back and rest as no one could possibly survive because of the way the plane fell.

I then told him whether he could enlighten us as with some details. He was pleased with this type of approach and told as the events leading to the crash but was unable to pin point what really happened though it was suspected the aircraft was hijacked.

From that day onwards, the press was barred from going anyway near the scene. Many of my police officer friends had to spend several days at the site housed in tents. One of my officer friends, called me at the office to ask if I could bring him a couple of beers. I obliged and found that a phone had been installed at the site. I noted the phone number and from then on it was smooth sailing for me as I could the latest developments much to the chagrin from others in the media.

One of the stories I got over the phone was the recovery of the fuselage and cockpit from deep in the soil including the cockpit voice recorder or the black box. This was the largest piece recovered. Also recovered was a torso of a steward with his name tag intact. He was a nephew of former Prime Minister Tun Hussein Onn.

All the other remains of pieces of flesh that were recovered could not be identified and they were all buried in a single grave at Kebun Teh in Johore Baru four days later, the ceremony was a touching and poignant affair as the khadi, and priests from the Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and Taoist faiths recited the final prayers.

A memorial was erected at the site to remember the senseless deaths.

http://balascribe.blogspot.com/2008/08/memoirs-of-tragedy.html

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 22-11-2009 10:04

Dengar citer yang hijack plane tu bukan Japanese Red Army seperti yang diceritakan. The Japanese red Army story was made up katanya.

The gallant cr ...
Santeira Post at 22-11-2009 10:01

santeira...azian borhanudin tu de adk beradik la...
hm azian ni nenek sedara sy....borhanudin(dh arwah dh msa raya ke 5 thn ni) ialah moyang sedara sy....iaitu ayh kpd azian....sy xpasti azian ank ke brpa tp dia de kakak sulung...

thanks santeira psal info ni...moyang sy cter msa dpt news ni ayh kpd moyang (ikut pngkt dlm fmly ialah oneng) g sna ngn beberapa sedara lain...smp kt tmp kejadian kawasan tu sumer nyer penuh ngn daging manusia....jln mna2 pn kta pijak daging manusia...oneng ckp klu dia nk kn handbeg pramugari yg dia jmp tp phak berkuasa xbg...tp oneng ttp nk bwk blk smethng dr sna so dia dpt cebisan kain dr bju pramugari tu utk bwk blk kL...hm sy x pasti oneng btpe ngn cebisan tu...

sejak dr peristiwa tu ayh sy xnk jd pilot....hehehehehehehe

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-12-2009 12:24 PM | Show all posts
109# aKudaRikayanGan

Oh ada ya. Tak tau la pulak, mak cakap dia tak ada adik beradik, mungkin juga ada sebab mak pun kenal gitu2 jek. Thanks for the info.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 12:44 PM | Show all posts
i will get the info from my mom....
moyang de cter kt mak masa mak awl2 kawin ngn ayh...
hehehehe

jeng jeng jeng....

msti pelik mak den ttiba tny psal bnda ni....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
rancangan kat discovery ke national georaphic pasal air plane crash ni tak cover ker pasal tanjung kupang ni?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 14:33

112# honeybee1802

National Geographic cover crash sebab technical failure je, sebab dia buat investigative reporting. Belum lagi dia cover pasal hijacked plane tanjung kupang, sebab dalam negara pun info2 closed-off.

[PDF]
Simulation of the Tanjung Kupang Air Crash

The air crash was the first and the worst air crash suffered by the airline. Flight data recorder (FDR) and cockpit voice recorder (CVR) were recovered and analyzed by the Boeing Airplane Company. Results from the FDR and CVR indicated that there was commotion in the cockpit and the aircraft experienced three rapid pitch-down and pitch-up in the final seconds of the flight, suggesting that someone was pulling and pushing the control column [4]. It was believed that security personnel onboard the aircraft were trying to regain the control of the aircraft.

Conclusion
Simulation an air crash using FDR and CVR data provides an important tool to the investigators. Although these data cannot provide a magic answer to any air crash, they are very useful in determining the probable cause. Simulation on the Tanjung Kupang air crash confirmed that there was a commotion in the cockpit. Someone was interfering with the control column, which hampered the controlling of the aircraft. There had been desperate attempt to recover the aircraft, indicating that the pilot or the co-pilot was in full awareness of the situation and still trying hard as possible to handle the critical situation. However, there was an alarming descent rate and rapid lost of altitude in the final seconds. No recovery attempts had been made in the final dive indicating that both pilots were in no condition of handling the aircraft or possibly were killed. Allegation of shooting in the cockpit however cannot be confirmed from this simulation.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 02:33 PM | Show all posts
bila diberitahu kpl terbang ni dihijack, korang tau tak kenapa ramai yg speculate Japanese Red Army (JRA) yg hijack?
saya rasa la, sebab 2,3 tahun seblum kejadian, KL gempar dgn peristiwa tentera JPA menawan bangunan AIA di KL... masa tu sya dlm tingktan 3.
menarik jugak insiden ni. berhari2 heboh dlm sukhbar & tv (masa tu rumh takde tv)
sibuk tumpng tengok umah jiran.
50 orang jadi hostages, depa mintak dibebaskan 5 org members JRA kat dlm penjara di jepon, dan depa request flight utk ke libya
kalau x silap kesudahan episod tu, krjaan malaysia chartered sebijik bas bagi kat diorag utk dibawa ke airpot, pastu depa naik flight ke libya..(mungkin dh dpt kerjasama dari kjaan jepun kot)
semua tebusan dibebas...

sebab tu la, bila terjadi hijack kpl terbang MH356 ni, semua org ingat ini angkara tentera JRA tuh.
sekian, sebagai bahan tambahan dr saya.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 02:48 PM | Show all posts
hm b4 nenek sedara mas jd mngsa nahas, arwah de tunjukkn perangai pelik...
mas xthu nk cter cmne.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 03:32 PM | Show all posts
115# aKudaRikayanGan

citer je le, nanti san bagi kedit

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 03:32 PM | Show all posts
hm b4 nenek sedara mas jd mngsa nahas, arwah de tunjukkn perangai pelik...
mas xthu nk cter cmne.....
aKudaRikayanGan Post at 7-12-2009 14:48

so harian metro!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 03:40 PM | Show all posts
mak cter spatutnyer arwah cuti...means dia xde flight time tu...
tp last2 minit dpt cll dia kna replace tmp kwn dia yg de emergency (klu xsilap)...

beberapa hari b4 kjadiaan, oneng sy (atuk kpd arwah) mntak bt kn air so arwah bt air 1 teko...bla sumer yg ada minum air tu (rsanyer kopi kot) sumer nyer komplain air manis sgt2...cm letak seguni gula dlm teko tu....then arwah ckp yeker manis sy rsa tawar lg tu tp sb rsa2 nyer dh letak gula byk sgt so sy hidang je la...sy tttp rsa tawar lg air nyer(lbh kurg cmtu la dialog2 antara mereka) hehehe sy xde lg msa kejadian berlaku...mak ayh sy pn kecik lg time tu..klu de yg kurg tepat sory yer...

bla kjadian tu blaku br la de yg perasan tu tnda2 dia nk pergi tgglkn kami....
al-fatihah...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-12-2009 15:48

118# aKudaRikayanGan

Thanks for sharing. Ini info yang san jumpa pasal Captain Ganjoor (pilot)

Omputeh sorang rasa menyesal sebab pasal dia yg recommend ganjoor ni walaupun ganjoor tak pass eye test.

Post #2
Philip wroteon September 12, 2009 at 4:31am
Remembering Captain Ganjoor-He loves his betel nut (santeira = sirih kot ni) and when AOG(a/c on ground), most ground engineers would stay clear of the port cockpit window, in case a shower of red betel nut juice would rain down on them.
L/S Sim- I was partly responsible for his fate as he failed his medical on the intial interview due his his marginal 20/20 vision.I recommended a g/p who 'passed' him and thus enabling him to make the grade.I felt very bad for a long time after the accident.This is the first time in 30 years, I have ever told anyone about this.

Post #3
Mohamadon wroteon September 28, 2009 at 10:45pm
Tajung Kupang is still fresh in my mind as I was assigned to the crash site the following day. It was a indeed a tragedy. I stayed on with many others in Johor Baru until after the mass funeral. It was a very touching event with people from varied race and religious beliefs coming together to mourn the dead. It was indeed 1Malaysia.

I stayed on in MAS until I retired in 2004 but never forget the Crew of MH653. The "Tugu Peringtan" is still in front of the Old Training School at Subang. Wonder how many knows about it now.

Dr. Mohamadon Abdullah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-12-2009 03:54 PM | Show all posts
More article:

Johor Bahru 4/12/08 Malaysia Airlines IN MEMORY OF THOSE KILLED: MAS staff Shahril Hassan placing a wreath of flowers at the memorial.
Tanjung Kupang remembered
Satiman Jamin
2008/12/07

TWO bouquets of flowers from Malaysia Airlines (MAS) laid at the Jalan Kebun Teh Memorial in Johor Baru, were the only visible indication that last Thursday was the 31st anniversary of the Tanjung Kupang tragedy.
Johor Bahru 4/12/08 Malaysia Airlines IN MEMORY OF THOSE KILLED: MAS staff Shahril Hassan placing a wreath of flowers at the memorial.

The flowers had been delivered by an agent of the airline, accompanied by two of its staff.

The black marble slabs of the memorial stood forlorn, with the names of the passengers and crew etched on its surface as the only indication of the first fatal plane crash involving the country's national carrier.

MAS flight MH653 from Bayan Lepas International Airport in Penang took off at 7.21pm on Dec 4, 1977, with 93 passengers and seven crew members.

The KL-bound Boeing 737 passenger jet piloted by Captain G.K. Ganjoor, an Indian national, assisted by Kamarulzaman Jalil, was loaded with prominent persons, among them Agriculture Minister Datuk Seri Ali Ahmad, Public Works Department director Tan Sri Mahfuz Khalid and Cuban ambassador Mario Garcia Inchaustegui.

All of them were killed in the tragedy, the country's worst aviation disaster.

The official version of what transpired was that Ganjoor had informed the control tower at Subang International Airport that there was a hijacker on board.

Subang airport control cleared him to land on Runway 33 immediately.

The plane, however, never landed at Subang airport as Ganjoor pulled the plane back up into the sky, and informed the control tower that he had been ordered by the hijacker to head for Singapore.

The plane dropped off the radar scene at 8.15pm after the Paya Lebar International Airport in Singapore gave it permission to land.

Shortly after, the villagers of Tanjung Kupang in Gelang Patah, near here, became witnesses of the crash as the low-flying plane suddenly climbed sharply and exploded, before it plunged tail first into the mangrove forest, followed by another explosion.

The 28-tonne aircraft hit the ground with such force that the villagers who did not witness the incident thought that there was an earthquake as the earth shook under their feet.

Parts of the plane and passengers' belongings were scattered over two- and-a-half square kilometres.

The crash site is now part of the Port of Tanjung Pelepas.

The villagers there have since been relocated to another area.

The road beside the crash site was named Jalan Kapal Terbang Terhempas (Air Crash Road), the only reminder that once a tragedy had occurred there.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 05:00 PM | Show all posts
baru tahu kenapa dewan besar di kement. kerja raya diberi nama Dewan Mahfuz Khalid.....dulu pernah senior staff bagitahu psl tragedi pesawat MAS terhempas yg melibatkan pengarah kerja raya yg-1st. tapi time tu PP ingatkan kabar angin je,xsangka pulak kesah benar...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 12:09 AM | Show all posts
masa kecik2 skolah rendah,baru pandai baca, slalu baju pasal tragedi tg kupang dalam mastika. tiap kali p umah aki(atok) mesti slongkar mastika2 lama... that was 20odd yrs ago. now baru dapat more info abt it. al fatihah utk mangsa,

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
masih ingat lagi kejadian ini...masa tu heboh lah pasal tragedi nih...ngk berita kat tv..jiran2 yg tak de tv tu tumpang ler ngk kat umah akak...kira2 gempar nya lebihkurang sama cam Highland TOwer runtuh dulu.....sumer terkejut...akak masih sekolah lagi masa kejadian berlaku pd 4 Dec 1977 dulu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.179899 second(s), 42 queries .