Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: nashrudean

Charice - "Pyramid" featuring Iyaz

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2010 02:53 PM | Show all posts
apa2pun yg pasti sore dia sgt sgt sedapla dr aku...
n so lucky to her sbb dpt xpose smpi internatio ...
adeqbelon Post at 5-5-2010 12:55

tu la ..aku pun dgr gak..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2010 03:19 PM | Show all posts
US Dance Chart #2
US Pop Chart #42
US Billboard Hot 100 #121 (NEW ENTRY)
Canada Hot 100 #87

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2010 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Interviewer: What kind of music do you listen to and who would like to collaborate with in the future?

Charice: I look up to Beyoncé. I love 'Halo' -- it's a perfect song, exactly the kind of song I love. I love her style, her singing and her fashion too. I'm trying to get her style but I want to do it my way. She is one of my inspirations right now, aside from Lady Gaga. [Laughs] I want to collaborate with Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber.

http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/24/charice-about-to-pop/

see..??? EVERYONE loves Beyonce..!! even si Charice yang i tak minat ni..! Beyonce dan Gaga both conquer the world..! they got everyone respect and influence by them..!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2010 08:00 AM | Show all posts
bole la

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2010 04:40 PM | Show all posts
suara dia nie aku kagum....tp korang kata dibuat2 tu yer ker......singing LIVE dahsat...

walaupon filipino nie eksen lebih...but this girl can go far...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2010 02:09 PM | Show all posts
vokal dia ni  asik nak menjerit je lebey

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-6-2010 07:54 PM | Show all posts
si Charice ni cakap lagi pasal beyonce kat new interview..

Her influences include Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, but the young singer said two of her favourite acts at the moment are Beyonce and Justin Timberlake. "They're the best. Beyonce is like a role model for everyone. She's really nice and a great person, not just a great singer."

But does she think she'll be bigger than Beyonce? "Bigger than Beyonce? I don't know! It's probably too much for me! It could be an amazing experience though. My dream is just to be recognised by the people. But that's just my dream, I don't mind if it's not going to be that big."

source: http://www.todayonline.com/Entertainment/Music/EDC100602-0000054/Pint-sized-powerhouse

sebelum ni apa yang dia cakap pasal bee..

Interviewer: What kind of music do you listen to and who would like to collaborate with in the future?

Charice: I look up to Beyoncé. I love 'Halo' -- it's a perfect song, exactly the kind of song I love. I love her style, her singing and her fashion too. I'm trying to get her style but I want to do it my way. She is one of my inspirations right now, aside from Lady Gaga. [Laughs] I want to collaborate with Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber.

http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/24/charice-about-to-pop/

robotney tak termasuk dalam music influence dia ke..?

i love that semua artists/celebrities suka beyonce, dan cakap bee is a role model dan a great influence/inspiration to everyone..

a true LEGEND..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2010 12:15 AM | Show all posts
sore dia power...tapi kdg2 agak over dan di buat2 bagi menampakkan sore dia dah matang...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-6-2010 06:12 PM | Show all posts
part verse mcm suara jojo...part korus mcm suara stacie orico

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2010 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Charice nie aku tak kagum pun. Biasa2 jah. Anak buah aku pun ada yg boleh buat suara bagus drpd tu.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 04:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087359 second(s), 31 queries .