Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts
xsabo nk tgk Taemin....and Onyu n sume...lalala~
adeq SHINee mst sexy mexy nih

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Rino Nakasone's interview with Asian Pop Addict

Interviewer: "You've worked with alot of different Artistes, what'sbeen some of the favorite Artiste or groups you've worked with?"

Rino: "Yeah, uh Gwen is one of them, She's amazing, amazing women, and the group would be SHINee."

Both: "Yes SHINee, SHINee-da"

Rino: "I love every body, i love girls generation and fx and superjunior, but i have a thing for SHINee, because that was my first groupplus artiste that i got the choreograph, so you know what i mean?they're like my babies."

Interviewer: "So you're praticularly proud of that."

Rino: "Yeah, it was so much fun, they look so young right now, if you look back at their replay video."

Interviewer: "Yeah i know, they look so young."

Rino: "Yeah i know, ah forget it! They're too young, oh my god."

Interviewer: "This will be a major failure on our part, because nonstop we've been getting questions all week from SHINee fans, so if idon't ask you SHINee questions, these fans are going to kill me."

Rino: "Ok ok!"

Interviewer: "They know, the SHINee fans know thatyou choreographed their comeback song that's going to come out reallysoon. They kinda want to know some info uh about the song and what kindof look and feel and dance moves can the fans expect that."

Rino: "You know first of all i've never confirmed that, so i thinkpeople need to be careful like people just start creating stories, ijust want to say, please stick to what i say from Twitter or my wordscause i've never confirmed that, i usually don't like to talk about ituntil the product is out. So yeah for now i've never confirmed that, soha ha ha."

Interviewer: "So SHINee fans can leave it alone for now."

=Skipped talk about SUJU. She taught Suju via video tape?=

Interviewer: "Alright now, so in continuing with our SHINee question..."

Rino: "About SHINee?"

Interviewer: "Yes we're SHINee talk, imma try to fulfil the fangirls."

Rino: "Yeah what's up!"

Interviewer: "In working with SHINee now for a few years, you've got tosee them grow from an unknown debut group to now you know a seasonedgroup with large and devoted fan base, have you noticed any particularchanges with them in their performances and style over this time?"

Rino: "Hmm uh hm, i think they're just growing dancers, and some of themembers are improving i heard. But i always like just people talking,cause in my eyes, everybody's working hard. I hear it from the peoplelike ya, like some of them got really better now, i was like really,they've been always good in my eyes, but uh i think you know havinglike choreographers like Misha, you know misha did A.Mi.Go and RingDing Dong. That's complicated! i don't know how they do it! Yeahthey're just amazing, their choreography is getting like more likeskills or something, like more complicated in my opinion, so i don'tknow they're definitely growing as idols for sure."

Interviewer: "OK, another SHINee question, i'm telling ya imma do it."

Rino: "You're just gonna make it this SHINee Special."

Interviewer: "We're going back to you really soon, you had no idea wewere flooded with tweets, after the show when we finished the lasttime, and everyone's like, when is it going to be out when is it goingto be out. omg, and everyone retweeted and retweeted, and i was likeomgash, i have no idea. Those SHINee fans are scary, i'm scared for mylife. So here's the Million Dollar SHINee Fangirl question. If you wereabsolutely forced to choose, which SHINee member would you choose asyour favorite and why?"

Interviewer: "Onew" (whispering)

Rino: "Nada!"

Interviewer: "You knew she would say that! Damn it."

=SKIP unrelevant=

Interviewer: "So we have some other questions from fans that aren't SHINee related, so don't worry."

Rino: "I don't mind i love SHINee fans! They're really supportive."

Interviewer: "Yeah they are, That's one thing about fans, not justSHINee fans, but Kpop fans in general, when they're behind a group,they're behind them for like 110%."

Rino: "Yeah you know i love all of the members equally, so no favorism."

Interviewer: "Yeah you do not want the crazy fan girls after you"

Rino: "But yes i do, i love them all, they're all different and unique,like relationship with everybody, i can't choose cause i likeeverybody."

=SKIP Unrelevant=

Interviewer: Before you were recruited, and assembled the choreographyfor SHINee, were you at all aware of the big pop idol boom that washappening at South Korea? Cause this exploded pretty much over here inthe US with all the Asian Fans.

Rino: "I know, you know well i mean to be honest, u know i didn't, wellof course i knew about uh BoA or Rain. Knew about them, cause they'rejust there, like every where.So um But like u know, like every kpopgroup like not until i start working with them like SM Entertainmentreally let me open my eyes in uh like how Korean music industry works.Like its its full loud you know, its amazing."

Interviewer: "So its like when the offer came out, it was like Gold mine."

Rino: "What who?"

Interviewer: "It was like a Gold mine when the offer came out."

Rino: "When did it like kinda like went crazy you think, has it alwaysbeen crazy like that, or is it lately because there's been alot ofgroups though, what do you think?"

Interviewer: "It it it comes in gold, recently the boom like startedmaybe like last year, cause there's always been groups but it has nevergotten to the level that it is now until like the last few years."

Rino: "Yeah i see, i see."

Interviewer: "So right now its like at the peak right now."

Rino: "Yeah good."

======== skipped, she's talking bout One piece, Jpop groups=====

Interviewer: "Alright, we do have some questions from the fans thatwere sensitive uh so let me ask. Um, one of them wanna know um how doyou keep your dance moves so fresh in order to avoid unintentionaltaking from another person by accident?"

Rino: "Yeah um.. because you know, i do not want to look like everybodyelse, even that goes along within in even my choreography so i try tomake every choreography differently, for example SHINee, GirlsGeneration, F(x), they all look different. you know what i mean? ireally try. And uh, first of all music is different, so that's kind ofnatural way to happen, but even though SHINee, i don't wan it to lookthe same so like Replay, Love Like Oxygen and Juliette, i try toeverything to make them look different, you know i always try to makethem different no matter what, but then again there's always commonsteps in the dance that you can not get away, that's a common thingeveryone does, so i put them in for fun, but you know be different,have fun.

Interviewer: "Well definitely, definitely i'll give you props for thatbecause SHINee videos, Girls Generation videos and f(X) videos, theyare very different from each other, and they're so damn catchy thatyou'll find yourself doing them no matter how retarded you look. youknow i'm addicted to was like the Girls generation's the genie , thehorse kick and what not. The choreography for Juliette was what got meinto SHINee. The little movement that they do with the leg and then thearms when they bend. I was like omg, what is that. It's definitely,your moves are definitely unique, they're very fun, we tried to do themas fast as we can, as retarded as we look, so much props to you."

=She said that her husband likes SHINee, he met them when he visited Rino when she was teaching Replay=

Interviewer: "Um alright so, we don't wanna take uptoo much of your time, cause you know you have dinner with your hubby,we don't wanna take them out from you, is there a message you want tosend out to your fans? Especially the SHINee fans, that kept buggingus."

Rino: "No you know, i mean, they're amazing, they support and love themso much, that's why i don't understand why they're anxious, they wannaknow you know, but I don't know everything! You know what i mean? Theythink i know everything, but I really don't so, you know, it's that,and you know when i say this and that thing, be careful not trying tocreate stuff you know, i don't know i wish i can say out the new stuffbut i can't, but you know i am very open once the song is out you knowso.."

Interviewer: "Yeah people will just have to be patient."

Cr. Asianpopaddict.com

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Here's the Interview

cr: asianpopaddict

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Meet our not so little baby Taemin... His a grown man now

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 08:45 AM | Show all posts
wa...baby da grown up...ensemlah...
rambut dia kat tepi2 tu...panjang...extension ekk...
pasni..dubu lak..xsabar
betis minho koyak...so comeback dorang postponed
kena tggu minho sembuh dlu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-7-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
x pe yg penting dorgnye kambek.. lmbt ke cepat me bley tgg
demi kesihatan minho.. minho hwaiting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2010 09:48 AM | Show all posts
SHINee’s Taemin releases comeback concept photo

Following on from Minho’s concept photo yesterday, SM Entertainment has today unleashed the concept photo for SHINee’s Taemin.

In a direct contrast with Minho, the concept photo shows Taemin with a long hairstyle and sporting intense makeup while wearing a hoodie.

But with the untimely news of Minho’s injury during a Dream Team 2 filming yesterday, SHINee’s scheduled comeback next week has now been postponed as they wait for his recovery. We wish Minho well and fans will have to wait out a little longer

BB

SHINee’s comeback to be delayed after Minho’s ruptured calf muscle

For all you SHINee fans, it seemed as if the long awaited comeback was near with Minho’s comeback photo having been released yesterday and Taemin’s just moments ago, but seems as if you all might have to wait a little bit longer.

SHINee, who’s suppose to hold their comeback performance on the 16th for their 2nd album, will have to postpone the performance due to Minho’s leg injury.

On the 9th, SM Entertainment stated, “Minho got hurt on the 7th during the filming of KBS’ Let’s Go Dream Team 2. Minho went to the hospital and his check-up results showed a ruptured calf muscle on his right leg, so he is in a cast now.“

In the meantime, Minho will have to receive outpatient treatment and SHINee’s comeback performance will be rescheduled depending on his recovery.

minho hwating!!
shinee kidarilkae~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2010 09:54 AM | Show all posts
bb with extension!!!
kan dah agak tu extension sbb dok sanggul2 ari tu......
bb dpt selamatkan yahooo!!!

contrast giler ngan minho....
misteria sungguh rambut bb nih....siap kaber ngan hoodie....
motip ensem sgt

minho oppa~~~
yg penting sembuh dulu..x kisah ler asal dia sihat...
kambek leh delayed....yg penting sihat tubuh badan lgpon kaki tu....dah ler ace nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 11:50 AM | Show all posts
sib baik me berjaya selamatkan BB dari dinodai oleh HBS. Walaupun ganjil, tapi still menutup aurat masa utk menukar avvy.... kehkehekhekeh

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 05:43 PM | Show all posts
jumpe kat soompi

Remember that "email" supposely from Rino to her friend?

Well she wants to clear a few things up.

cr. rino's twitter

x penah me rasa kambek yg penuh rumour....mcm2 ada smpi akak rino pon kna tempias...sian dia...
x sangka ramai fans yg me rasa anti kot...me rasa dorg "takut" ngan shinee hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 09:05 PM | Show all posts
jumpe kat soompi

x penah me rasa kambek yg penuh rumour....mcm2 ada smpi akak rino pon kna te ...
just_aku Post at 9-7-2010 17:43

tp kalo cam ni baguih jugak.. sbb wat org lebih teruja nak tau pasal album dan imej baru bebudak ni

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Onew's Concept!

*konsep apakah?lainnya muka dubu...siap ada headband lagi
da xde da muka baby face...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2010 10:01 AM | Show all posts
me jahat.. nk gelak boley hahahahahahaha
HSB mmg nk kena nih hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 12:54 PM | Show all posts
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dubu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aigo...aigo
headband?
tau la mung lahir zmn 80-an wuwuwu~~

dak soompier speku lagi pasal konsep....

Fire (Chinese: 火, pinyin: huǒ) <--- ?
Earth (Chinese: 土, pinyin: tǔ) <--- TAEMIN
Metal (Chinese: 金, pinyin: jīn)<--- ONEW
Water (Chinese: 水, pinyin: shuǐ)<--- MINHO
Wood (Chinese: 木, pinyin: mù)<--- ?

ade yg respon pasal element tu...
Regarding to the concept, people have been saying its the five elements concept but how'd you

know Taemin's is Earth just cause of that green transparent hoodie? They didnt paint his face,

the light shone through it. Plus he was wearing black. Which matches SM's "funky" concept.

However, minho wasn't wearing any black though, they emphasized alot onhis "calmness and blueness" which so totally matches the elements.

So I'm not too sure though.Its either SM are not really detailed or enjoy teasing us fans >: Are you maybe

considering like different eras? Minho might be from ancient times but living in the present?

Taemin might be the futuristic one cause

he's the youngest. Onew can be like from the 80s. Just saying :/ Another thing to think about!
Or its something about their personalities?
Onew is the oldest so he might be "old school" Taemin is the youngest so he is the "trendy" and "futuristic" one.  

I kinda dig the elements concept but if so, Onew's concept nor Taemin Somehow.. doesn't match elements

ade yg kata konsep avatar...... jungshin chinggu

FollowingTaemin’s comeback concept photo release yesterday, SM Entertainment hasnow released Onew’s concept photo ahead of their long awaited comeback.

Onew is sporting a new hairstyle while wearing a headband, and tiltinghis head to the side with what seems to be a serious pose. Manyhave criticized SM Entertainment already, stating that Onew’s photoreally doesn’t show off their new concept and seems to be of lowerquality.

Meanwhile, SHINee’s original comeback date (16th) has been postponedand are still in the midst of confirming a new date due to Minho’sinjury.

Credits: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Source: Minhoney, Trans : sirinqueen @ justminho.com
Rap Composer JQ's cyworld post about Minho's injury

Once I heard about Minho's ruptured calf muscle, I got frightened and really worried so I gave Minho a call.
"It's nothing much, hyung. But... the comeback has to be delayed forone week, I feel bad for dragging the members down." Minho told methis.
He sounded really anxious and worried.
I told him to take this as an obstacle, even though I can really feel his depressed and gloomy mood.
Sorry, Minho, all hyung can do is to comfort you.
Since their last comeback, it really has been a long time for their next album comeback.
Not only SHINee, all the staffs have really been working hard for their second full-length album.
I sincerely hope SHINee can have their comeback handsomely.
I also hope ShaWols can be more united to give SHINee more support and power.
Hopefully after overcoming the pain, we can welcome SHINee to theirsuccessful period and become the most shining idols of late 2010.
SHINee's fighting sprit, don't be discouraged!

oppa hwaiting!!!
delayed for one week...hmmmm..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2010 01:17 PM | Show all posts
one week je???
sempat ke dia nk rehat
tkt nnt lg mlarat camne wuwu~

me nmpk rambut belah tgh.. x sabar nk tgk yg len2

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 01:51 PM | Show all posts
unik konsep dorang ni
my speku:keyva=fire kot...jjong=wood

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2010 01:53 PM | Show all posts
me pung speku camtuh hehe~

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 05:10 PM | Show all posts
kalo keyva=fire*wpon minho flaming charisma..spptnya dia la*
me bajet kalo la bnar2 key fire...rambut kaler merah/shocking pink wakakakak~
atau pon shocking yg sama waktu dengannya...

bang long....
sbb dia cool...amik kayu je huahahah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 07:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.260367 second(s), 39 queries .