hazlyn Post at 2-7-2010 22:57

kat BWF punye website tulis cenggini

SCG Thailand Open 2010 - EVENT CANCEL
so cancel la gamaknye.......

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 10:20 AM | Show all posts
last sekali utk wawa..

ambok Post at 3-7-2010 00:37

trime kaseh byk2 ambok..... ingat gak ko kat aku ekk.......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-7-2010 10:24 AM | Show all posts
kat satu article kat the star arini ade tulis.....

Yesterday, the exco also gave a greenlight for the World Championships-bound players led by world number one Lee Chong Wei to acclimatize and train at Bath University in England before heading to Paris for the world meet from Aug 23-28.

ape pendpt korang????

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Badminton: Bonus cut for shuttlers
BA of Malaysia (BAM) president Datuk Nadzmi Salleh, who relinquished his position as the coaching and training committee chairman yesterday, also announced that the current bonuses offered to the national players will be slashed effective next January.

Nadzmi, who chaired the executive committee meeting yesterday, handed over the coaching and training  responsibilities to new secretary Ng Chin Chai as he wants the chairman of the  committee to be hands on.

The current world ranking, presidential and match bonuses -- probably the best scheme offered by a national badminton association -- will be trimmed down as Nadzmi feels the current incentives are too high.

Lee Chong Wei has been receiving RM45,000 quarterly for being the World No 1 while men's doubles Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong receive RM54,000 for being the top pair.

A shuttler also receives an additional 20 per cent on the prize money he or she receives for winning an international title.

Meanwhile, the players' monthly allowances -- which range between RM500 and RM3,000, are likely to be increased  to make up for the cut in  incentives.

The Fairuzizuan Tazari issue was also settled as he has been suspended from June 15 to July 14.

"We feel that the world ranking, presidential and match bonuses are too high and we will revise the scheme.

"We are in the midst of coming up with the right figures and identifying  the tournaments. The  new scheme should start  next year (January)," said Nadzmi.

"We cannot do it abruptly and  are studying the current scheme and how we  can revise it.

"The idea is to give more impetus to the  Olympics, World Championships and the Thomas Cup."

Nadzmi said  Yusri Yusof, an engineer by profession, will be appointed as the assistant secretary where his primary task is to coordinate the Badminton Academy which will be built in Cheras (Jalan Cochrane).

CREDITS TO NST ONLINE

aku rase maybe patut turunkan sikit insentif tu..... barulah nmpk main badminton ni utk negara tercinta.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2010 09:32 PM | Show all posts
trime kaseh byk2 ambok..... ingat gak ko kat aku ekk.......
wawaKKK Post at 3-7-2010 10:20

muka tengah gabra nak kalah tu

jgn lupa ... selasa ni malaysia GP gold start ....
puas aku cari nama kuan beng hong ..rupanye dia dah kuar BAM ... kuar kat paper arini ...
bye bye and thank you kuan beng hong ...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2010 10:09 PM | Show all posts
puas aku cari nama kuan beng hong ..rupanye dia dah kuar BAM ... kuar kat paper arini ...
bye bye and thank you kuan beng hong ...

kayla Post at 4-7-2010 21:32

kuar BAM dah? nape tak tepek news tu kat sini kay?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2010 10:21 PM | Show all posts
kuar BAM dah? nape tak tepek news tu kat sini kay?
hazlyn Post at 4-7-2010 22:09

hehehe ..nah ...

Sunday July 4, 2010 THE STAR

Beng Hong quits national squad to make way for younger shuttlers
By RAJES PAUL

PETALING JAYA: Seasoned campaigner Kuan Beng Hong has quit the national team to make way for youngsters to move up the ranks.

And back-up shuttler Tan Chun Seang looks good to gain promotion to the elite squad.

The 27-year-old Beng Hong handed in his resignation letter last month. He had known that his time was up when he was not considered for the team for the Thomas Cup Finals in May. The 23-year-old Chun Seang was named as the fourth singles player in the team.

The retirement of Beng Hong did not come as a surprise as the Kedahan had been bugged by a hamstring injury.

In fact, since a runner-up finish in the Asian championships (ABC) in 2005, Beng Hong never really made any impact in major tournaments.

His biggest failure was at the 2006 Thomas Cup Finals in Japan. In a deciding match of a semi-final tie against Denmark, he was a letdown and was beaten by Joachim Persson. Beng Hong never really recovered from the shattering blow.

He showed some signs of making a strong comeback when was put under the charge of Hendrawan last year. But there was nothing much the Indonesian could do as Beng Hong was constantly bogged down by injuries.

The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) secretary, Ng Chin Chai, said that Beng Hong was the first player to leave the national team this year.

“He did not want to continue playing and we accepted his decision to leave the squad. Other than that, there had not been any changes in the team in the first half of the year,” he said.

Beng Hong made his international debut as a player in the national senior squad at the 2001 Singapore Satellite and was beaten in the quarter-finals.

His retirement has given a challenge to the back-up shuttlers, among them Chong Wei Feng, Chun Seang, Mohd Arif Abdul Latif, Liew Daren, Chan Kwong Beng and Lok Chong Chieh, to make their presence felt in major tournaments.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 08:43 AM | Show all posts
muka tengah gabra nak kalah tu
kayla Post at 4-7-2010 21:32

tau takpe......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Kien Keat launches clothes range, pledges priority to badminton

PETALING JAYA: Doubles shuttler Koo Kien Keat is one of the stylish players on the badminton court.

Therefore, it is not really a big surprise that he has ventured into a fashionable and stylish clothing industry besides being busy trying to win honours on the world badminton stage.

Kien Keat, who forms the world No. 1 ranked men’s doubles partnership with Tan Boon Heong, is an owner of an wide range contemporary online clothing company called Nuugo.

A good friend, June Chang, who has been in textile industry for the last six years is the co-owner. They launched the company last month and introduced their first collection at www.nuugo.com. Nuugo’s design houses are based in Malaysia and Japan.

“It makes one feel good when they are dressed well. I always love fashion and I went for it (to open a shop) when an opportunity arose to team up with my partner,” he said.

“Our collection is not the sports range but more on contemporary fashion for men and women.”

While excited about his new venture, the 25-year-old Kien Keat said badminton was still his first love and it would not take a back seat.

His immediate task with Boon Heong is to do well in the Malaysian Open Grand Prix Gold, which begins on Wednesday in Johor Baru, after the disappointments in two consecutive Super Series tournaments last month.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong lost to South Koreans Ko Sung-hyun-Yoo Yeon-seong in the second round of the Singapore Open and they were eliminated by Japanese Hirokatsu Hashimoto-Noriyasu Hiarat in the quarter-finals of the Indonesian Open.

Kien Keat said that they were determined to retain the second-tier home Open title and were looking forward to a final showdown against second seeds Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan of Indonesia.

“Boon Heong and I have to get our game going again. We will give our best and hopefully win the title again,” he said before leaving for Johor Baru yesterday.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong are drawn in the same half with Indonesians Alven Yulianto-Hendra Gunawan (third seeds), Malaysians Gan Teik Chai-Tan Bin Shen (sixth seeds) and Chan Peng Soon-Lim Khim Wah (seventh seeds) and the formidable Japanese Kawamae Naoki-Shoji Sato.

In the same half as Markis-Hendra are Malaysians Hoon Thien How-Ong Soon Hock, Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah and Chan Chong Ming-Chew Choon Eng.

Many of the world’s top players are giving the tournament a skip to concentrate on their preparation for the world championships, which will be held in Paris from Aug 23-28.

wahhhhh...... dah jadi businessman la pulak.....
janji badminton jgn dilupekan......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 08:56 AM | Show all posts
wahhhhh...... dah jadi businessman la pulak.....
janji badminton jgn dilupekan......

tu la.. bagus la utk masa depan dia bila dah retired nnt

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2010 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Kien Keat launches clothes range, pledges priority to badminton

PETALING JAYA: Doubles  ...
wawaKKK Post at 5-7-2010 08:47

menang kejohanan dah banyak...campur insentif yg banyak kerana jadi regu no 1 dunia.....boleh la buat modal bisnes

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 09:41 AM | Show all posts
SOURCE : THE STAR ONLINE
Hafiz: Hoping for good run in Johor Baru

PETALING JAYA: Mohd Hafiz Ha­s­him has not given thought to taking a short break even though an old injury is giving him some trouble.

In fact, he hopes that a good showing in the Malaysian Open Grand Prix Gold beginning tomorrow in Johor Baru will mark a return to good form.

Hafiz is determined to get back on the right track in his preparation for the world championships, which will be held in Paris from Aug 23-29.

“At one stage, I had fear that this pain on my foot will trigger off a ruptured Achilles tendon,” he said.

“I kept on feeling the pain around that area. It went away and it will be good to compete in the Malaysian Open and see where I stand as far as my condition is concerned.”

Hafiz aggravated the injury at the quarter-finals of the India Open. He went on to compete in the Singapore Open and was again eliminated in the quarter-finals. Then, he skipped the Indonesian Open.

Hafiz’s main goal is to peak at the world championships.

“I failed to qualify for the last year’s championships (in India). This time, I made it by skin of my teeth. I do not want to return home early from Paris,” he said.

“I am down to compete in the Macau Open (July 27-Aug 1) and I may skip it if I feel uncomfortable at the GP Gold. My priority is to be in my best at the world championships.”

Besides Hafiz, Malaysia have two other men’s singles qualifiers at the world championships – Lee Chong Wei and independent player Wong Choong Hann.

Hafiz is seeded sixth at the GP Gold in Johor Baru. In his quarter are Choong Hann and a handful youngsters – Zulfadli Zulkifli, Beryno Wong, Misbun Ramdan Misbun and Chan Kwong Beng.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2010 03:41 PM | Show all posts
YONEX-SUNRISE MALAYSIA OPEN GRAND PRIX GOLD 2010
draw, result & live score kat sini

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=E6236BD1-C9AD-41D7-84D3-15B8D64FFED2

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2010 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Lee Chong Wei [1]       
        -       
[ENG]         Bhokanandh Arak
        21-8 21-10

18 minit aje datuk main.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2010 07:54 PM | Show all posts
arif dah kalah ler

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2010 09:21 PM | Show all posts
adehhhh sakit jiwa

kalah gak iskandar akhirnye .....
dah mengdahului chan yan kit 18-15 rubber game ... tengok2 chan yan kit dapat 6 mata straight ....
takpe ..takpe .. good effort iskandar ... boleh dipuji .. harap terus maju ...

arif pun boleh dipuji gak .... kalah melawan ....

daren & chong wei feng pun ok gak ....
tengok camne chong wei feng lawan junior indon esok ...

yg paling menghampakan ari ni .... misbun ramdan .... anak datuk misbun ..umur 19 kot?
ada ke kalah ngan mamat SRI LANKA??????
ok ... aku admit mamat ni berpengalaman ..mmg selalu nampak nama dia adik beradik ni .... but still????
kalau syawal boleh menang ngan brother mamat tu  ...apasal ramdan tak leh?

of course yg paling happy ari ni WS team ....
tee jing yi mengejutkan franciska ratnasari of indonesia ..seeded 7th ...
come on tee jin yi .... you can do it!!!

sonia pun menang gak ... tapi esok jumpa zhou mi ....
tunjukkan fighting spirit cam UC dulu yea sonia !!!! fighting!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 12:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149557 second(s), 41 queries .