gempak!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mmg gempak.......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 26-8-2013 10:13 AM
no 2 je pun..

vettel dah mcm konpom menang WC tu

starting no.9 tu bro.....

mencilok sane sini zuppppp terus no.2....pehhhhhhhhh  ooooooooowsem!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2013 03:26 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 26-8-2013 10:13 AM
no 2 je pun..

vettel dah mcm konpom menang WC tu

ade baki 8 trak lagi tuk musim ni....kalo vetel DNF sekali, pah tu sekali lg race duk no.9 atau 10....tambah pulak 2 race alonso boleh menang...aku rase masih ade harapan....tapi dua kali la kene ade magik dari dua2 team ni....kalo tak mmg kompom la vetel WC4x

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-8-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 26-8-2013 03:26 PM
ade baki 8 trak lagi tuk musim ni....kalo vetel DNF sekali, pah tu sekali lg race duk no.9 atau 10 ...

bole je berlaku..sbb aku tgk tahun ni redbull prestasi tak konsisten...

hamilton bole mencelah jugak...kimi prob reability..

alonso pun ada peluang lagi....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2013 03:53 PM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 26-8-2013 03:43 PM
bole je berlaku..sbb aku tgk tahun ni redbull prestasi tak konsisten...

hamilton bole mencelah  ...

tak konsisten ape, vetel dah 5x menang, alonso baru 2x, kimi, nico, n halimaton menang sekali.....dah tu vetel 7x naik podium, dari 11 race cume 3x no.4 sekali DNF....kalo nak dibandingkn dgn alonso atau yg lain

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Alonso planning to finish his career at Ferrari

Fernando Alonso intends to see his career out at Ferrari and insists there was no substance to rumours that he was sounding out Red Bull about a drive for 2014.

Alonso's manager was spotted talking to Christian Horner at the Hungarian Grand Prix, sparking rumours that the Spaniard may be looking for a switch to the triple world champions. Red Bull did little to play down the speculation, but Alonso says there was no substance to it and that he intends to see out his current contract, which expires at the end of 2016.

"It was only rumours, a lot of rumours," he said. "There were rumours about Red Bull, in Italy about a sabbatical year - there were so many rumours. I still have three and a half more years with Ferrari that I intend to respect and hopefully to increase a little bit.

"I want to finish my career in the best team in the world, which is Ferrari. At the moment we are not achieving the results that we want but we are working very hard. Next year we will have completely new rules that will open the door to many teams to stop the domination of Red Bull seems to have. We have high hopes for next year's challenge."

Focusing on this year's title race, Alonso said beating Sebastian Vettel at the next two races would be crucial if Ferrari is going to continue to spend resources on the 2013 car.

"I don't think two wins is something we can put as a target [for the next two races]," he said. "We have won two grand prix until now in the championship, so it would be a little bit too optimistic to really think we can win the next two races. We will try to do so and we will hope for the best, but a more realistic target is to finish in front of Sebastian.

"I think it's a target we wanted to do in the last couple of grands prix but we didn't arrive in a situation to close the gap. We need to change this situation and will be happy finishing in front of him here in Monza and in Singapore. Finishing in front of Sebastian means finishing on the podium as a minimum. We know how strong he is and how strong Red Bull will be. If we cannot do so and we keep losing points, obviously we need to start thinking more about 2014 project because there will only be six or seven races remaining with a massive points difference."

And Alonso is confident Ferrari can be competitive at its home race this weekend at Monza.

"The characteristics of the track should help so we have everything in place for a good weekend. We have to deliver when it comes to the time in Sunday in the race. But I'm confident and we are ready to fight. I think for us it will be a better test at Singapore when he get back to maximum downforce track and there we will see how much of a step forward we have made. But let's concentrate on this weekend and getting the maximum while finishing in front of our main rivals."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2013 11:26 AM | Show all posts
masih lagi tak menang....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2013 12:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2013 08:21 AM | Show all posts
mcm dah sah kimi masuk balik Ferrari

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2013 08:34 AM | Show all posts
massa dah nak kuar Ferrari..

pendapat aku la..aku sedih gak dia ni kuar...

schumy kuar ferrari pun antara sbb nak buat massa jadi driver bagus...potensi tinggi..

masa zaman kimi...dia ni dapat kalahkan kimi hampir menang WC 08..

masuk alonso...tenggelam...lepas eksiden..tak tentu arah...

aku tak pikir ada team nak ambik massa...sbb ada lagi driver lain yg berbakat..plus ada backup sponsor tinggi...

tp at least dalam karier dia ni pernah drive utk team Ferrari...bkn calang2 team gak..

bole gak dia ni masuk racing lain...nascar/DTM/le mans...byk lagi yg bole berjaya...bkn takat F1 je..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2013 09:37 AM | Show all posts
weta_studio posted on 11-9-2013 08:34 AM
massa dah nak kuar Ferrari..

pendapat aku la..aku sedih gak dia ni kuar...

Massa confirms Ferrari exit

[size=1.083em]Felipe Massa has confirmed he will leave Ferrari at the end of the season, opening the door for Kimi Raikkonen to return to the team.
[size=1.083em]After eight years with the team, Massa announced via his Instagram account that he will not be retained by Ferrari next season and is on the lookout for a new team in the hope of fighting for the championship once again.
[size=1.083em]"From 2014 i will no longer be driving for Ferrari," Massa wrote on Instagram. "I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together. Thank you also to my wife and all of my family, to my fans and all my sponsors. From each one of you I have always received a great support!
[size=1.083em]"Right now I want to push as hard as possible with Ferrari for the remaining 7 races. For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective!"
[size=1.083em]Having originally joined Ferrari in 2006 after three years with Sauber, Massa won two races alongside Michael Schumacher in the seven-time world champion's final year with the team. Massa was then joined by Raikkonen - who won the title in 2007, before he himself came within a whisker of winning the title in 2008 only to lose out to Lewis Hamilton by one point.
[size=1.083em]However, Massa has failed to win a race since then, missing the second half of the 2009 season after he suffered life-threatening injuries in a crash in qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix. He was fit for the start of the following year, but has played second fiddle to Fernando Alonso ever since and scored just three podiums in the last three years.
[size=1.083em]Massa's announcement comes amid growing reports that Raikkonen is due to re-join Ferrari alongside Alonso next season. Nico Hulkenberg is the other driver who has been heavily linked with Massa's seat over the past two seasons.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2013 10:00 AM | Show all posts
akhirnye....massa keluar jugak

aku suke gak massa kuar, tapi yg tak bestnye kimi masuk....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts
kalo boleh biar berpecah bagi yg ade title WC.....baru mendebarkan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2013 01:33 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 11-9-2013 10:00 AM
akhirnye....massa keluar jugak

aku suke gak massa kuar, tapi yg tak bestnye kimi masuk....

bagus gak utk team

tapi utk fan dia..susah nak terima...

tak bole buat ape dah...just abiskan race season ni sebaik mungkin...

brazil nanti tunjuk la sebaik abis utk fan dia....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2013 01:35 PM | Show all posts
akughi posted on 11-9-2013 10:01 AM
kalo boleh biar berpecah bagi yg ade title WC.....baru mendebarkan

tu yg bagus..tp yg team power tu ada 2 je...ferrari/redbull...

mercedes plak....faham2 la

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2013 02:00 PM | Show all posts
camner ni akughi..ape pendapat ko??

kimi masuk Ferarri....alonso dah dapat tentangan dalam team dia sendiri....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2013 02:12 PM | Show all posts
kalo aku komen akughi ko jgn terasa pulak....

aku pikir skrg...seolah2 Ferrari tengok alonso tak mampu utk memberi mata/kejuaraan untuk Ferrari..

sbb tu Ferrari ambik semula kimi sbb Ferrari nampak kimi masa kat Lotus beri impak tinggi terhadap lotus dan bukti kimi mampu dan kuat memberi tentangan...

james allison pun dah masuk Ferrari...dia ni yg buat kete lotus tu power...lagi mudah dia ni bekerjasama dengan kimi..

kalo alonso tu power aka zaman schumy dlu...bole je kekalkan massa utk jadi 2nd driver..tapi maybe Ferrari nak cover reputasi alonso...dia panggil balik kimi..

ikut skrg..kapasiti Ferrari dah kuat...rory bryne dah design semula kereta...plus byk lagi technical staff yg hebat masuk...tapi Ferrari dah seolah tak kuat...terpulang pada driver dah tu...

dulu 1st lat Ferrari...kimi kalah kat massa...ni maybe kimi dah takde mood kot or dia ada problem..tak sabar2 Ferrari nak buang dia...or gossip gak pasal santander nak sponsor...

itu pendapat je...

mungkin juga kimi masuk...alonso lagi berusaha sbb dia pun nak seat kekal Ferrari...

ikut bisnes...sapa yg power...dia la yg dikekalkan...yg teruk...out la...itu aku nampak kat Ferrari...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 04:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118085 second(s), 41 queries .