CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

DID JESUS REALLY DIE FOR MY SINS WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2011 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Shalom

What kind of discussion is this? mostly spam. If this continue it will be locked!

all love,
casejulia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2011 12:36 AM | Show all posts
You might as well lock it since Muslims are intent on spamming rather than reasoning.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2011 02:09 AM | Show all posts
You might as well lock it since Muslims are intent on spamming rather than reasoning.
DavidW Post at 20-2-2011 00:36

THE ONLY PERSON SPAMMING HERE IS DEBMEY. I AM CHASING HIM FOR ANSWERS BUT YOU..CASEJULIA SEE ME AS SPAMMING.. YOU SIDING WITH DEBMEY ON THIS??? I WILL BE THE ABSOLUTE WINNER IF CASEJULIA LOCKS THIS THREAD. ALL CAN SEE THAT DEMBEY IS ALL FOR LOCKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY CANNOT TAKE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER THAT SAYS JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS. JESUS SAYS THAT ALL ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR SINS COMMITTED AS ALL WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE STRAIT GATES. SO IF JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR SINS COMMITTED...THERE THERE GOES ASSURED SALVATION. AM I RIGHT CASEJULIA? YOU CAN JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION IF YOU LIKE YOU KNOW.

SO LOCK THE THREAD IF YOU LIKE CASEJULIA AND IT WILL PROVE YOU TO BE LIKE DEBMEY....AFRAID OF THE TRUTH. SEEK THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 02:14 AM | Show all posts
How does going through any gate not make Jesus die for our sins? You need to explain your logic carefully jfreemann. You look very lost already and can't keep a steady line of argument.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2011 02:14 AM | Show all posts
How does going through any gate not make Jesus die for our sins? You need to explain your logic care ...
DavidW Post at 20-2-2011 02:14

HAS JESUS SPOKEN ABOUT THE STRAIT GATES OR NOT?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 02:17 AM | Show all posts
How does going through any gate not make Jesus die for our sins? You need to explain your logic carefully jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-2-2011 12:43 AM | Show all posts
How does going through any gate not make Jesus die for our sins? You need to explain your logic care ...
DavidW Post at 20-2-2011 02:17

Jesus says that not all those who make through the strait gates will make it into Heaven. You remember this thread from RSF? Do you want the bible verse to heat up the truth about this matter?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2011 03:17 AM | Show all posts
THE ONLY PERSON SPAMMING HERE IS DEBMEY. I AM CHASING HIM FOR ANSWERS BUT YOU..CASEJULIA SEE ME AS ...
jfreemanns Post at 20-2-2011 02:09

Oh did i mention your name?

1 cor 15:3 ... Christ died for our sin according to the scriptures.

Believe it or not. I quote again what i said;
"Jesus died for your sin: if you don't sin, He died for nothing."

This is a popular question that have been discussed over and over again. If you goodle it, there is a hundred and hundred of answers and my answer are the same. What is more to prove?

I've found the truth! He already set me free

all love,
casejulia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2011 06:14 AM | Show all posts
jfreemann never read what was posted by Christians. He just wants to stray into some gate and stay in bondage.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 06:35 PM | Show all posts
jfreemann never read what was posted by Christians. He just wants to stray into some gate and stay in bondage ...
DavidW Post at 21-2-2011 06:14

YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT BY FOLLOWING THE OT WILL PUT YOU IN BONDAGE? NOW ISN'T BONDAGE TO GOD OF THE OT A BETTER CHOICE OVER BONDAGE TO SATAN AND SATAN'S MINISTRY? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN LET ALONE READ THE BIBLE FOR YOU SEEM NOT TO KNOW WHAT THE STRAIT GATES MEAN??

The narrow "Strait gates" is the path spoken by Jesus to be taken by all but Jesus clearly says that ONLY A FEW make it into Heaven. So if not all Christians will make it into Heaven MEANS MOST OF THEM WILL GO TO HELL. IT ALSO MEANS THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR SINS. SO WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF ASSURED SALVATION? WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF JESUS DYING FOR MY SINS?

Let me refresh you again as always:-

MATT 7:13-14 ""13.Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14.Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. ""

LUKE 13:24-25 - "" 24.Then said one unto him (Jesus), Lord, are there few that be saved? 25.And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able
.""

If the "STRAIT" way into Heaven is a way of deceit and of bondage, are you implying that Jesus is a person of deceit who deceits through bondage? You mean to say that if a person pays for his or her sins, then that person is fooling himself or herself of getting redemption for sins committed? Boy are you really evil or what?

JFREEMANNS ISLAMIC MINISTRY OF TRUTH.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 06:42 PM | Show all posts
I've found the truth! He already set me free
all love,
casejuliacasejulia Post at 21-2-2011 03:17

Jesus loves all including you Casey. I'm glad to hear that you have found the truth and that "he" has set you free. I take it that the "he" you speak of is Jesus HIMSELF? So with the freedom afforded you by the Lord Jesus, I know that Post # 70 will give you wings in knowing that ASSURED SALVATION was not HIS (JESUS) plan!!

Best Regards.
One Love One Path,
JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2011 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Do you have the assurance of salvation jfreemann?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Do you have the assurance of salvation jfreemann?
DavidW Post at 21-2-2011 23:43

I don't.....do you?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Yes jfreemann, I do.
So why the hell are you a Muslim when you have no assurance of salvation? You mean Islam can't give you assurance of salvation?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Yes jfreemann, I do.
So why the hell are you a Muslim when you have no assurance of salvation? You  ...
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 20:37

NOW WHY DO I AS A MUSLIM NEED ASSURED SALVATION LIKE YOU? ONLY PRO-SINNERS WILL SUPPORT ASSURED SALVATION. YOU SIN AND YOU PUT THE TAB ON THE HEAD OF JESUS TO BEAR WITH. THAT'S A DIRTY THING TO DO TO YOUR OWN GOD..DON'T YOU THINK SO DEBMEY?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 10:46 PM | Show all posts
No assurance of salvation? What a silly religion for silly people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 01:18 AM | Show all posts
No assurance of salvation? What a silly religion for silly people.
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 22:46

SO I TAKE IT THAT IS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR CHRISTIAN PRO-SINNERS TO BURDEN JESUS YOUR GOD WITH YOUR SINS COMMITTED? NOW THAT IS A REALLY SILLY THING TO DO TO ONE'S GOD. WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR YOUR GOD MAN??? A GOOD RELIGION WILL REVER AND WORSHIP ITS GOD NOT BURDEN IT WITH BAD THINGS LIKE SINS AND THEN CLAIM IMMUNITY THROUGH ASSURED SALVATION WHICH BY THE WAY DOES NOT EXIST IN THE EYES OF JESUS YOUR GOD.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 07:30 AM | Show all posts
Its no burden to Jesus at all jfreemann. He died once and its all done.

You choose to carry your sins and keep sinning and will go to hell for sure. There is no hope or future for you at all. Its a silly religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Its no burden to Jesus at all jfreemann. He died once and its all done. You choose to carry your sins and keep sinning and will go to hell for sure. There is no hope or future for you at all. Its a silly religion.DavidW Post at 23-2-2011 07:30

Yes Debmey. It is silly to think that I would let my Allah my God bear burden of sin for me so that I get off scott-free from accountability? That's unbelievably unacceptable to me after spending a good part of my life indulging in Assured Salvation as a former Christian. LIfe is much better now that I know that I pay as I go. So since I do love my God..I'd rather burden myself with the consequence of sinning. What do you think Debmey? Shouldn't you do the same for your God if you truly loved him or you'd rather you God bore burden for Assured Salvation to flourish so that you can go on discovering more sins without interferences from your God?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 06:20 AM | Show all posts
First of all, your alledged Allah don't exists at all and won't carry any burden for you.
If you choose to pay for your own sin, you will end up in hell for eternity. Your religion is therefore useless.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 03:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072375 second(s), 42 queries .