CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

DID JESUS REALLY DIE FOR MY SINS WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-2-2011 09:04 PM | Show all posts
First of all, your alledged Allah don't exists at all and won't carry any burden for you. If you choose to pay for your own sin, you will end up in hell for eternity. Your religion is therefore useless.
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 06:20

THEN I SHOULDN'T PAY FOR MY SINS SO THAT I CAN GO TO HEAVEN LIKE YOU? IS THAT YOUR LOGIC.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2011 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by DavidW at 24-2-2011 23:21

If you pay for your sins, you will go to hell for sure. That is the logic.

The question to you is, how can you not pay for your sins?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 01:00 AM | Show all posts
If you pay for your sins, you will go to hell for sure. That is the logic. The question to you is ...
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 23:18

HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT I WILL GO TO HELL IF I PAY FOR MY SINS? DO YOU HAVE CREDIBLE SOURCES TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY...OR IS IT JUST WHIMSICAL YOU CREATING LAWS IN YOUR OWN HEAD?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Of course you will go to hell for your sins. If you cannot even understand that, there is just no hope at all for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 05:07 PM | Show all posts
the bible said all our good deeds  are just like filthy rags. the meaning of filthy rags is "The term filthy rags that is refered to comes from the Hebrew 'ed for filthy and refers primarily to results of a woman's menstrual cycle and the word for rags, beged refers to just that, a vestment, a garment, rags, treachery. Put the words together and the result does not paint an appitizing picture but describes how God views the righteousness of man, that is self-righteousness."
So i agree with what bro DavidW that you will go to hell. Your daily prayers and even if you follow all the pillars of faith is just like a filthy rags( sanitary napkin) to God eyes. don't be a holy than thou attitude by just doing some good deeds ...

Isaiah 64:6 (New International Version, ©2010)
6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
   and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
   and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Romans 3:23 (New International Version, ©2010)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Of course you will go to hell for your sins. If you cannot even understand that, there is just no ho ...
DavidW Post at 25-2-2011 13:50

SO YOU DON'T HAVE CREDIBLE SOURCES TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY LARRR??? HMMMM...IT FIGURES!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-2-2011 08:40 PM | Show all posts
the bible said all our good deeds  are just like filthy rags. the meaning of filthy rags is "The term filthy rags that is refered to comes from the Hebrew 'ed for filthy and refers primarily to results of a woman's menstrual cycle and the word for rags, beged refers to just that, a vestment, a garment, rags, treachery. Put the words together and the result does not paint an appitizing picture but describes how God views the righteousness of man, that is self-righteousness." So i agree with what bro DavidW that you will go to hell. Your daily prayers and even if you follow all the pillars of faith is just like a filthy rags( sanitary napkin) to God eyes. don't be a holy than thou attitude by just doing some good deeds ...cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 17:07

Ah Cheong arrr...you do make a very good first-class joker. Now how can I go to HELL based on a Christian decree when I am a Muslim? WOW this is really heavy revelation for you.....Good deeds are like filthy rags?? Why thank you Ah Cheong.... for you just buried David's Christianity on your own and I thank you for that. My...my..what next will you put up to bury David? You bring a hand grenade..sit next to David and you pull the pin? KABOOMM....OOUCHHH.

SO IF THE BIBLE SAYS THAT ALL GOOD DEEDS ARE LIKE FILTHY RAGS THEN I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY DEBMEY AND CHRISTIANITY AT LARGE REFUSE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR SINS BECAUSE FROM YOUR EXCELLENT WRITE-UP...THERE JUST IS NO POINT BEING A GOOD CHRISTIAN. THEREFORE I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY CHRISTIANS ARE PUSHING FOR ASSURED SALVATION FOR THE RECOVERY OF THEIR SOULS FROM COMMITTING SINS. BETTER TO COMMIT SIN AND GET GOD TO BEAR BURDEN FOR THE SINS COMMITTED ..THEN TO BE GOOD AND HAVE THE DEEDS BE CALCULATED AS "FILTHY RAGS"!!

That is why I became a Muslim..so that I can pay for my sins to get into Heaven.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 10:25 PM | Show all posts
only when you become a christian than your good deeds got count, for the bible said you are ...

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

1 John 3:14  We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 11:16 PM | Show all posts
only when you become a christian than your good deeds got count, for the bible said you are ...2 ...
cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 22:25

AIYAHHH AH CHEONG ARRR...PLEASE DO NOT TWIST AND TURN YOUR WORDS MEHHHH???? YOU PUT UP THE ARTICLE FROM POST #85 ....

" the bible said all our good deeds  are just like filthy rags. the meaning of filthy rags is "The term filthy rags that is refered to comes from the Hebrew 'ed for filthy "

....SAYING IT WAS FROM THE BIBLE WORRRR... SO MEANS DIRTY RAGS FOR CHRISTIANS LORRR.....AIYAHHH YOU TALK WITH TWISTING TONGUE ARRR...AFTERWARDS I CALL MY FREIND WITH YELLOW BOOTS TO COME GIVE YOUR BRAIN SOME MASSAGE WITH HIS YELLOW BOOTS WOORRR...

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 11:34 PM | Show all posts
oic .. i forgotten that your have a shallow understanding of the bible, no wonder you can jump to another god which are not god at all. i should treat you like a sunday school boy.  

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 12:28 AM | Show all posts
SO YOU DON'T HAVE CREDIBLE SOURCES TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY LARRR??? HMMMM...IT FIGURES!!

JFREEM ...
jfreemanns Post at 25-2-2011 20:25

So you don't even know the seriousness of sinning?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 09:06 PM | Show all posts
So you don't even know the seriousness of sinning?
DavidW Post at 26-2-2011 00:28

...BUT I DO KNOW THAT JESUS NOT ACTUALLY DYING FOR YOUR SINS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS...ONLY THING IS THAT YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT IT IS REALLY SERIOUS.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 09:33 PM | Show all posts
what crap are you talking jfreemanns ... " i do know that Jesus not actually dying for your sins ...". please quote some bible verses to support your blind accusation.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 27-2-2011 01:27
what crap are you talking jfreemanns ... " i do know that Jesus not actually dying for your sins ...". please quote some bible verses to support your blind accusation.cheongkl33 Post at 26-2-2011 21:33

CRAP .....  AH CHEONG.....LET'S TURN THE FOCUS ON YOU NOW SHALL WE? NOW PUT ON A STRAIGHT FACE AND TELL ME THAT JESUS HAD DIED FOR YOUR SINS. ARE YOU AGREEABLE ON THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT NOW? DO YOU THINK THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS AH CHEONG? I PRESUME YOU HAVE TO THINK SO BECAUSE FOR A PAGAN WITH NO ACTUAL LINKS WITH CHRISTIANITY....YOU'RE MAKING ONE LOUD FIRECRACKER NOISE IN HERE BUDDY??? CHINESE NEW YEAR IS OVER BUDDY AND I COOKED THE RABBIT ALREADY...

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 03:50 AM | Show all posts
jfreemanns ... why ? you feel some heat now? because more people are attacking your faith??? PLEASE DON'T THROW THE BALL OVER THIS SIDE. PLEASE FIND ME THE VERSE SAID THAT JESUS NEVER DIED FOR OUR SIN.

I GOT A LOT QUESTIONS WANT TO ASK  YOU ABOUT YOUR FAITH. BECAUSE I GOT A LOT OF CONFUSION ABOUT IT. before that please get me the verse first than we start .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 03:59 PM | Show all posts
jfreemanns ... why ? you feel some heat now? because more people are attacking your faith??? PLEASE DON'T THROW THE BALL OVER THIS SIDE. PLEASE FIND ME THE VERSE SAID THAT JESUS NEVER DIED FOR OUR SIN. I GOT A LOT QUESTIONS WANT TO ASK  YOU ABOUT YOUR FAITH. BECAUSE I GOT A LOT OF CONFUSION ABOUT IT. before that please get me the verse first than we start .....cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 03:50

SEE YOU SAID THE "KEY WORD" HERE AND YOUR KEY WORD IS THE REASON I'M IN HERE. YOU SAID "MORE PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING MY FAITH". YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ... BUT DID YOU CARE TO ASK "WHY" ARE THEY ATTACKING MY FAITH? I AM NO RAGHEAD LIVING IN SOME CAVE IN AFGHANISTAN YOU KNOW. I AM WHAT I AM NOW WHICH MOST CONVERTS TO ISLAM ARE. EDUCATED, SAVVY, TECHKIE AND WE KNOW OUR STUFF AND WE BRING THE FIGHT BACK TO THE OLD TURF IN THEIR TERMS NOT OURS. WE GOT NO DEMANDING TERMS THAT ARE HEIGHTHENED...WE WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE TO PURSUE OUR CHOICES....AND THE LAST THING I NEED RIGHT NOW IS A PAGAN BEING A SELF-APPOINTED RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN JIHADIST.

WANNA KNOW IF JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN BEFORE? GO BACK A COUPLE OF PAGES AND YOU CAN READ TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. THERE IS NOT ONE VERSE OF JESUS SAYING THAT HE WILL DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE HEBREWS...AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE INDOCTRINATED CHRISTIAN OF THE NT. HOWEVER JESUS DID SAY THAT NOT ALL WILL MAKE IT THROUGHT THE STRAIT GATES THAT LEADS TO HEAVEN. SO IF JESUS SAYS THAT IT WILL ONLY MEAN THAT JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR ANYONE'S SINS. END OF TALK. GO CHECK IT OUT AND THEN COME BACK TO ME. I WILL BE WAITING IN THE GARDEN OF GATHSEMANE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2011 04:35 PM | Show all posts
“The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin,” (1 John 1:7)

CLEANSED US FROM ALL SIN!!!!!  You are trying to present your point by using a narrow kind of INTERPRETATION ,read the entirety bible not just on some gospel.

I asked you WHERE DID YOUR HOLY BOOK SAID THAT (PEOPLE OF YOUR FAITH) CANNOT CELEBRATE THE VALENTINE DAY??? DID YOUR PROPHET SAID YOU CANNOT CELEBRATE VALENTINE DAY???? OR YOUR GOD SAID YOU CANNOT CELEBRATE VALENTINE DAY OR THE THE COLLECTION OF THE SAYING OF THE PROPHET SAID SO????

With the measure you use, it will be measured back to you ! Matthew 7:2 (New King James Version) For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 05:32 PM | Show all posts
“The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin,” (1 John 1:7)CLEANSED US FROM ALL SIN! ...
cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 16:35

AH CHEONG ARRR..WHY ARE YOU LUNNING OFF TOPIC ARRRR???? AIYAHHHH AND TO THINK THAT YOU WANT TO BE A JIHADIST FOR CHRISTIANITY ARRR...

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 05:45 PM | Show all posts
i already show you the above verse from the bible that Jesus died for our sin “The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin,” (1 John 1:7).
so what is the problem now ??? still not satisfied ... you want to be self righteous???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 08:11 PM | Show all posts
i already show you the above verse from the bible that Jesus died for our sin “The blood of Jesus C ...
cheongkl33 Post at 27-2-2011 17:45

BUT DID IT SAY JESUS DIED FOR YOU IF YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN? NOW WHO IS BEING SELF-RIGHTEOUS HERE?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 10:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074631 second(s), 42 queries .