ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

AKB48

[Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2019 03:24 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2019 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Rena Nozawa - The Last Stage @ AKB48 Theater (3/2/2019)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2019 03:47 PM | Show all posts
World Senbatsu "WRD48" formed at AKB48 Group Asia Festival

AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok they anmounces new project World Senbatsu (WRD48) 2.0 with Cherprang Areekul as a center.

AKB48 Asia Fest 2019 World Senbatsu (WRD48) Members :

AKB48:

Okada Nana
Oguri Yui
Yokoyama Yui

JKT48:

Shani Indira Natio
Cindy Yuvia

BNK48:

Cherprang (center)
Music
Pun

MNL48:

Abby
Sheki

SGO48:

Anna
kaycee

AKB48 Team SH:

Mao Weijia
Liu Nian

AKB48 Team TP:

Sin Tik Kei
Chiu Pin-Han

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Weekly Tokyo Walker PLUS+ No.5 2019 Magazine

- STU48 Takino Yumiko

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Kansai Walker NMB48 Special 2019 Magazine

"Kansai Walker" (NMB48 SP)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 12:51 AM | Show all posts
AKB48 55th single title revealed!

「ジワるDAYS - Jiwaru DAYS」

C/W Songs Senbatsu:

Main C/W: Sashihara Rino Graduation Song

Type A (TBA - AKB48 C/W Senbatsu): Asai Nanami, Ota Nao, Onishi Yuka, Oda Erina, Kato Rena, Gyoten Yurina, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Shiori, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Taniguchi Megu, Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Yamada Nanami, Yokoyama Yui

Type B (TBA - SakamichiAKB)
48G: Fukuoka Seina, Yahagi Moeka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Umeyama Cocona (NMB), Tanaka Miku (HKT), Takino Yumiko (STU)
46G: Nogizaka - Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
Keyakizaka - Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Sugai Yuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Habu Mizuho
Hinatazaka - Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Mirei, Kosaka Nao, Watanabe Shiho

Type C (Hitsuzensei - IZ4648): 48G members: Yokoyama Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Okada Nana, Sashihara Rino, Suda Akari, Oguri Yui.
IZ*ONE: Jang Wonyoung, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yuri, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eunbi, Honda Hitomi.
Nogizaka46: Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai, Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Yamashita Mizuki, Umezawa Minami.
Keyakizaka46: Sugai Yuuka, Nagahama Neru, Kobayashi Yui, Watanabe Risa, Habu Mizuho, Koike Minami.

Theater Edition C/W (New Unit)
Ishida Chiho (STU), Umeyama Cocona (NMB), Oguma Tsugumi (NGT), Suenaga Oka (SKE), Yahago Moeka, Kubo Satone (AKB), Watanabe Akari

Sources: https://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/002942.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2019 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Weekly Tokyo Walker PLUS+ No.6 2019 Magazine

- NMB Shiroma Miru, Murase Sae, Yamamoto Mikana

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Yamainu stage 2019 posters featuring Iwatate Saho, Taniguchi Megu & T8 Ota Nao.

Sources: http://shika564.com/yamainu2019/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2019 01:09 AM | Show all posts
STU48 2nd single, 「Kaze wo Matsu」1st day sales:

Rank 1st: 257,741 copies.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2019-02-12/

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 01:12 AM | Show all posts
AKB48 Group Newspaper March 2019 Magazine

- Murayama Yuiri

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 01:17 AM | Show all posts
[Former AKB48 & JKT48] Takajo Aki is now married to footballer Takahashi Yuuji (Sagan Tosu).

Congratulations!

Sources : https://twitter.com/AKI_WISMALU/

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Hiragana Keyakizaka46 change their name to Hinatazaka46

#けやき坂46
#日向坂46

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2019 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Takahashi Juri To Make Korean Debut With Girl Group From Woollim Entertainment

Mar 4, 2019   by Y. Shin

AKB48 member and former “Produce 48” contestant Takahashi Juri will be making her debut in Korea!

On March 4, Woollim Entertainment revealed, “It is true that Takahashi Juri has signed a contract with Woollim Entertainment. She will be included as a member of a new girl group we are preparing to launch, and she will soon make her debut.”

News of Takahashi Juri’s Korean debut first broke during a birthday event the singer held with fans the same day. She stated, “After graduating from AKB48, I’ll be debuting through Korea’s Woollim Entertainment. I visited Korea in February to prepare for my debut.”

She also commented, “Graduating from AKB48 was a huge decision. I love AKB48, and you guys are my pride.” She then explained that because she felt unsatisfied with current self, she decided to graduate and sign with Woollim.

Takahashi Juri appeared in Mnet’s “Produce 48” as a AKB48 member in 2018 but was eliminated after making it to final round of the competition.

Sources : https://www.soompi.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2019 10:47 AM | Show all posts
'Produce 48' contestant AKB48's Takahashi Juri to make Korea debut through Woollim Entertainment girl group

AKB48's Takahashi Juri will be making her Korea debut as a member of a K-pop girl group!

On March 4, the Japanese idol, who previously appeared as a contestant on 'Produce 48,' held a fan meeting commemorating her birthday, where she announced her graduation from AKB48. She also revealed to her fans that she had signed a contract with Woollim Entertainment, and is currently preparing to debut in Korea with a girl group.

"I am graduating from AKB48 and once again returning to Korea to debut at Woollim," she explained. "After 'Produce 48' ended, a Woollim representative and I discussed a contract, and as a result, I was signed to the label. I even went back to Korea last month so I could prepare for my debut."

She added that her decision to graduate from AKB48 was not an easy one, as she loves the group and the fans that she made as an AKB48 member are her pride.

Meanwhile, Takahashi Juri made it all the way to the final episode on 'Produce 48,' ending the show in 16th place.

Sources : https://www.allkpop.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2019 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Woollim Entertainment confirms Takahashi Juri contract news; says debut is 'sooner than later'

Woollim Entertainment has released an official statement confirming reports that Takahashi Juri has signed a contract with their agency.

"It is true that Takahashi Juri has signed a contract with us," the agency told the press on March 4. "We have planned for her to become a member of the new girl group that we are currently preparing to launch."

The agency then added that the group will be making their debut sooner than later.

Takahashi Juri gained the love and interest of the Korean public when she competed as a contestant on the 2018 idol survival program 'Produce 48.' Upon not making it to the final group, she returned to Japan and resumed her activities there.

Meanwhile, Takahashi Juri is preparing to graduate from her Japanese idol group AKB48, where she is a part of Team B.

Sources : https://www.allkpop.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2019 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Hiragana Keyakizaka46 - Last Live

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2019 03:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2019 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Fukuoka Seina no Sei Challenge : Tennis

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2019 04:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2019 04:13 PM | Show all posts
AKB48 55th Single : Jiwaru DAYS (ジワるDAYS) MV

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 03:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063134 second(s), 42 queries .