Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

AKB48

[Copy link]
Post time 3-1-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

masih x hafal bebudak AKB48 ni...dan x terfollow lagi single2 dan performance2 lam ...
gjoy_chester Post at 1-1-2011 19:40

kena tgk blk nnti... mender gerak2 nih susah sbb lmbt load, klu ader pic baru ok...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2011 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply  whitedove

x de pic...Sayaka kot??? kalau tengok performance Beginner, usually ada sorang  ...
gjoy_chester Post at 3-1-2011 15:53

Minegishi Minami... Team K. dier one of the original members mase mula2 akb nih stat, mase debut dier dlm Team A, pestuh tukar ke Team K sbb nk spread original members sama rata ke setiap team. jugak sekalik ngan TakaMina n Haruna dlm sub-unit No Sleeves (no3b).

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2011 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply 140# Kittie

yay... yatta... arigat0u gozaimasu!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2011 01:32 AM | Show all posts
SMAP delivers highest performer ratings at 61st Kouhaku Uta Gassen

The minute-by-minute breakdown of the viewership ratings (in the Kanto region) for the 61st NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen was released to news outlets on Tuesday. (The overall ratings were announced a few days ago.) Based on the data, the ratings peak of the 4-hour show came near the end, reaching 49.7% at 11:41pm as the artists waited on stage for the winning team to be announced. Among the performers, the highest ratings were achieved just before that by SMAP's 2-song medley performance as the show's "ootori" (the final artist), measured at a peak of 48.9%.

This is SMAP's sixth time achieving the highest ratings at Kouhaku Uta Gassen. They previously did it in 2000 (tied with Sachiko Kobayashi and Yuki Koyanagi), 2003, 2005, 2006, and 2007.

DREAMS COME TRUE, who performed last for the Red Team and took the stage just before SMAP, had the second highest ratings with 47.2%.

The second half of the show (after 9:30pm) averaged 41.7%, thanks to plenty of highly-rated performances. In fact, the last 15 performances of the show, starting with Yuzo Kayama and ending with SMAP, all rated 40.0% or higher. These included Masaharu Fukuyama (43.4%), Keisuke Kuwata (45.4%), Arashi (43.3%), Sachiko Kobayashi, and Ikimono Gakari.

A few other artists in the second half broke the 40.0% mark. During the first half, which only averaged 35.7%, AKB48 was the only artist to reach that threshold, with ratings of 40.3%.

The complete ratings for all the artists are expected to be publicly released soon.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2011 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Miura Haruma and Sato Takeru imitate AKB48’s “Heavy Rotation” and “Ponytail to Shushu” @ Super Handsome Live 2010

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2011 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Charts: Kana Uemura, No Sleeves, and the Kouhaku Effect

Singer-songwriter Kana Uemura recently made her first appearance on NHK's year-end music show Kouhaku Uta Gassen. Her latest song, "Toilet no Kamisama," has been receiving a lot of attention since then. Due to the so-called "Kouhaku effect," the song not only reached #1 on the download charts, but it sold 11,000 copies this past week to achieve #1 on Oricon's single sales rankings, marking Uemura's first time ever at the top of the charts.

"Toilet no Kamisama" was first released as part of Uemura's mini-album "Watashi no Kakeratachi" in March 2010. The song became popular as a digital download later that year, and she released it as her 10th CD single on November 24. However, the song debuted at #12 and never broke the Top 10 before this past week.

The last time that a single rose to #1 from a spot outside the Top 10 in the preceding week was in 2004, when Kanjani8's "Naniwa Iroha Bushi" started out as a Kansai-only release and then began selling nationwide.

Also thanks to the Kouhaku effect, idol group AKB48 saw their singles climb the rankings to place four of them in the Top 10. "Chance no Junban" and "Heavy Rotation" were already in the Top 10 in the previous week but rose to #2 and #3 (from #3 and #8), while "Beginner" and "Ponytail to Chou-chou" jumped to #5 and #9 (from #11 and #25). This is the first time that a female group has had four singles rank in the weekly Top 10. Including female solo artists, they are only the second to achieve that, tying with Hikaru Utada's record from 1999.

Many other artists' singles benefited from appearances on Kouhaku or other music shows at the end of the year. These included SNSD's "Gee" (#13 to #6), EXILE's "I Wish For You" (#20 to #7), Ikimono Gakari's "Arigatou" (#40 to #15), KARA's "Mister" (#33 to #18), and Fuyumi Sakamoto's "Mata Kimi ni Koishiteru" (#48 to #29).

On the album charts, AKB48 sub-unit No Sleeves (no3b) achieved their first #1 album. The self-titled "no3b," released on January 1, sold 59,000 copies to top the rankings. Like Uemura, this is their first number-one release.

The last sub-unit of a female music group to have a #1 album was Morning Musume's Petitmoni in 2002.

Meanwhile, Ikimono Gakari's best album "Ikimono Bakari ~Members BEST Selection~" officially reached 1 million in actual sales, after nine weeks on store shelves. The album has now sold a total of 1.04 million copies. This is the first million-selling album by a group with female vocals since Russian duo t.A.T.u. in 2003.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-1-2011 12:45 AM | Show all posts
“Taisetsu na Koto” press conference

Fuji TV just recently held the press conference for their upcoming Monday drama, “Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta“, starring Toda Erika and Miura Haruma.

The drama features a thrilling love story about two engaged teachers, Natsumi (Toda) and Shuji (Miura), and a female student, Hikari (Takei Emi), that spent one night together with her teacher Shuji. The overall theme could be described as a “trial of their love”.

It is the first time that Toda and Miura have acted as teachers, and Miura had his own way of preparing for such a difficult new role.  He said, “I’ve called my homeroom teacher from junior high and bombarded him with questions.” Toda had her problems as well, “The director didn’t give me a lot of orders, he just told me to be like ‘a good older sister to the students’… Quite a difficult role. The most difficult so far actually.”

Furthermore, the actors both expressed their first impression of each other.  Miura started by saying, “She is a great actress who I am looking up to!” Toda couldn’t help but laugh and bashfully thanked him for such a compliment. She then returned the favor and said, “He has a very strong and fresh impression, and is very enthusiastic when it comes to acting. Moreover, he is very kind and helps me to relax.”

AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko also appears on the show as a close friend and wedding planner for the couple, and she actually had been Shuji’s boyfriend prior to Natsumi.  Shinoda also gave her thoughts on the drama, “I haven’t yet completely read the script until the end, but the story is already so interesting that I feel like it is going to be  a smooth read-through as soon as I receive it.” This marks Shinoda’s first real acting role, and thus, she is having quite a bit of worries, saying, “I’m very nervous. Everyday I think about my performance and what would be the best way to convey the characteristics of my role.”

In relation to the drama’s title, the actors further talked about the important advice they received from their parents.

Toda said, “My father has told me to always live a modest life full of gratitude.”

Miura has received a similar advice from his mother, “She has told me to always be honest and kind.”

Takei had advice of her own, “You should find happiness every day.” About the drama, she said with plenty of spirit, “I will try hard to destroy their relationship.” It seems like she is already playing her role perfectly.

Kazama Morio and Uchida Yuki attended the press conference as well.

“Taisetsu na Koto” is going to premier on January 17th.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2011 12:53 AM | Show all posts
[PC pix]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2011 12:58 AM | Show all posts
[Poster]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
nih Tomomi yg sagiman sker... yg nih yg akn kuar solo single nnti... yg radiorip dier ader kt  ...
Kittie Post at 27-12-2010 18:49

wat mase skrg nie suke tgk die...sng cam muka
diorg nie ade show sendiri x..mcm mago2 arashi tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2011 03:04 PM | Show all posts
wat mase skrg nie suke tgk die...sng cam muka
diorg nie ade show sendiri x..mcm mago2 arashi  ...
momoko Post at 8-1-2011 12:49

byk... tp yg plg pemes AKBingo la sbb takleh blah show tuh. mcm2 derang kena buat n dikenakan...
tp dh byk sgt dh episod dier sbb dh lama n still on going...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 02:45 AM | Show all posts
[PV]

French Kiss – If

SINI / SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 11:32 AM | Show all posts
tajuk single AKB48 yg akn release bulan dua nnti... Sakura no Ki ni Naro

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 02:11 PM | Show all posts
AKB48's Atsuko Maeda mans police call center

Wednesday 12th January, 10:00 AM JST

TOKYO —

Atsuko Maeda, 19, from popular idol group AKB48 this week visited a police emergency call center to publicize “110 day,” a day on which the public is reminded of the number to call in the event of an emergency. She took a mock emergency call from a witness to a robbery in order to experience the routine of a call center employee.

She calmly asked, “Is anybody injured? How many suspects were there?” to gauge the situation before passing the information on to a nearby patrol car.

When asked about her impressions of the experience, Maeda replied, “You’ve got to ask the right questions and get the information to officers as quickly as possible, and that it is not as easy as it sounds.”

Source: www.japantoday.com

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts
nak tanyer!! masa perf derang bebaru neh dlm MSSL tuh..pompuan yg slalu centre ngan atsuko tuh nama apa???

chantik la die tuh!! sker tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Kittie at 13-1-2011 20:45
nak tanyer!! masa perf derang bebaru neh dlm MSSL tuh..pompuan yg slalu centre ngan atsuko tuh nama  ...
skymania Post at 13-1-2011 16:46

yg center ader baper org... time beginner yg bebetul center, TakaMina sbb dier Aki-P fav leader... time Heavy Rotation, yg bebetul center Yuko, sama mcm kat PV n single sbb dier menang general election. uols caps tepek sini... dier kena tepek gmbr sbb derang byk top girls...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2011 08:57 PM | Show all posts
yg center ader baper org... time beginner yg bebetul center, TakaMina sbb dier Aki-P fav leade ...
Kittie Post at 13-1-2011 20:44

nanges... ramai kan...iols cuba kenal die kat gambo depan neh..tak kenal...jugak akhirnyer.. ramai sngt..bijik mata naik juling..
jap2..iols tepek screen caps..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Reply 156# Kittie

nah!!` die neh yg intro beginner kan?? " in your position set" tuh kan?? muker die cam garang2 comey..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

nah!!` die neh yg intro beginner kan?? " in your position set" tuh kan?? ...
skymania Post at 13-1-2011 21:03

TakaMina (Takahasi Minami)... fav iols... adik kesayangan Yasu. Idola dier Gackt. Dier leader team A, Aki-P (produser/creator AKB48) fav leader, so dier mcm secara tak langsung leader tuk AKB48 wlaupun Team K ngan Team B pun ader leader memasing gak, tp pengaruh TakaMina lebih berbanding leader lain. Dier ader sub-unit bersama Haruna & Minegishi Minami, nama sub-unit tuh No Sleeves (no3b).

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 09:18 PM | Show all posts
TakaMina (Takahasi Minami)... fav iols... adik kesayangan Yasu. Idola dier Gackt. Dier leader  ...
Kittie Post at 13-1-2011 21:14

oo..kekdahnyer...tp mmg die jeh slalu center2 neh.. sker tgk die... ader aura gituh.. sbb pompuan pon leh sker ngan die.. mostly derang seme ok..takdelah yg muker membencikn... satu lgk..budak pakai spek tuh pon chantik..sweet jeh..

bnyknyer iols neh!! rerasa amik masa setahun nak kenal derang neh..tuh pon rasanyer..group A jeh kot... K setahun pastu..B setahun selepas abis kenal K..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054873 second(s), 40 queries .