CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

WHERE IS THE PROMISED COMFORTER?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-2-2011 08:19 PM | Show all posts
You can't defend your claim that Genesis specified the exact location of the well. We beat you on that thread remember? And you can't tell us who is the Comforter and want to run away from this thread? I'll beat you on that thread and this one too.DavidW Post at 21-2-2011 23:38

You can stop the muscle flexing Debmey. As Debmey you can't do jackshit...so what makes you think that just because you use the nick David...you are much stronger? About the "you can't defend your claim" part, I could not defend the Genesis claim because the Genesis claim is flawed..which you tried to cleverly make as if it was my fault that Genesis called out a bluff on the non-existence of that well. As for the Comforter, the cause of this thread..again ...it is you that should tell all the Christians who are reading in here...as to who is or what is the name of the promised Comforter. You know it would be silly to say it is the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit was ALREADY WITH JESUS AT THE TIME JESUS MADE MENTION OF THE COMING PROMISED COMFORTER. SO IT WOULD AN IMPOSSIBILITY TO SAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS THE COMFORTER PROMISED TO COME BECAUSE IF IT WERE THE CASE ..... JESUS WOULD HAVE SAID SO...WHICH TO THE END...JESUS DID NOT.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2011 08:27 PM | Show all posts
The very verse you quoted stated that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. What else is there to argue? The Holy Spirit was with Jesus but not with the disciples. No contradiction at all.

So whom do you say was the Comforter jfreemann?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 09:03 PM | Show all posts
The very verse you quoted stated that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. What else is there to argue? ...
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 20:27

YOU LIE DEBMEY. THE COMFORTER CAN NE ANYTHING BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DENY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE COMFORTER BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS WITH JESUS WHEN HE SPOKE OF A HUMAN MAN COME TO REPLACE HIM. IT WAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN HIM. SO WHO IS THE PROMISED COMFORTER TO COME DEBMEY?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 10:44 PM | Show all posts
The very verse you quoted stated that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. What else is there to argue? The Holy Spirit was with Jesus but not with the disciples. No contradiction at all.

So whom do you say was the Comforter jfreemann?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 23-2-2011 01:51
The very verse you quoted stated that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. What else is there to argue? ...
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 22:44

SEE THE VERSES ON THE COMFORTER. DO THEY ALL SAY THE SAME SINGULAR "HOLY SPIRIT" AS THE COMFORTER OR DO THEY DIFFER?

JOHN 14:15-17:
"If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."

JOHN 14:25, 26:
"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

JOHN 15:26:
"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

JOHN 16:7,8:
"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."

JOHN 16:13-15:
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

So who is the Spirit of Truth that comes from the Father?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 07:23 AM | Show all posts
So where is the promised Comforter?
You can't even answer your own question.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-2-2011 06:03 PM | Show all posts
So where is the promised Comforter? You can't even answer your own question.
DavidW Post at 23-2-2011 07:23

DON'T PUSH THE JOB UPON ME. DON'T BE LAZY.  MY QUESTION IS FOR YOU...SO IT IS YOU THAT HAVE TO ANSWER IT. SO WHERE IS THE PROMISED COMFORTER?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 01:20 AM | Show all posts
I already answered you. Since you don't agree with it, give me your alternative and lets see if it makes any sense.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I already answered you. Since you don't agree with it, give me your alternative and lets see if it m ...
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 01:20

JESUS CLEARLY SAYS THAT IT IS A HUMAN MALE THAT WILL COME TO REPLACE HIM....NOT SOME GHOSTLY APPARITION. YOU WANT TO REBUKE OR DEBUNK THAT TOO??? LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY BABY? AH MUAY CAN YOU HELP DEBMEY IN HERE TOO...APREECIATE YOU ASSIST FOR DEBMEY HERE???

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Where did Jesus said it was a human male?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Where did Jesus said it was a human male?
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 06:15

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND A "HE" TO BE?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 09:47 AM | Show all posts
He is also applied to Allah in the Quran itself. does that mean that Allah is a human male?

So whom do you think is the Comforter?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 01:55 AM | Show all posts
He is also applied to Allah in the Quran itself. does that mean that Allah is a human male? DavidW Post at 25-2-2011 09:47

SO YOU AGREE THAT JESUS IS A "HE"...THE FATHER IS A "HE" AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A "HE"?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 03:18 AM | Show all posts
jfreemanns, let me ask you a question.
Your god is ??
a) he
b) she
c) it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 05:15 PM | Show all posts
SO YOU AGREE THAT JESUS IS A "HE"...THE FATHER IS A "HE" AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A "HE"?jfreemanns Post at 27-2-2011 01:55

WHAT ....NO ANSWER DEBMEY???

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 11:37 PM | Show all posts
SO YOU AGREE THAT JESUS IS A "HE"...THE FATHER IS A "HE" AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A "HE"?

JFREEM ...
jfreemanns Post at 27-2-2011 01:55

so you think Allah is a male human?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 11:58 PM | Show all posts
so you think Allah is a male human?
DavidW Post at 27-2-2011 23:37

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YAHWEH THE GOD OF THE JEWS...... IS ALLAH?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 01:01 AM | Show all posts
hi jfreemanns ... you are trying to link the Comforter which you believed is ahmed which Jesus prophecy. Can you show me the verse in your Quran on this???

John 14:16: And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,
this helper cannot be muhammad because Jesus said the Helper be with you forever. Muhammad died on June 8, 632 and he is not forever. and i don't think you can find this prophesy about the coming of ahmed in your Quran.

John 14:17: even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

And Jfreemanns .. the verse 17 said that he dwells with us and will be IN us. Do you understand what is IN us? muhammad even when he was still alive only can be with his companions but not in them.

And the climax was on the day of Pentecost  
Acts 2 "When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.  And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting.  And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them.  And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance."

... and the rest is history.

the error is not on the bible but in you.

Host: Is there any book that prophesied the coming of Mohammed and the Koran?

Answer

Dr. Labib: No, well, they say in the Persian books and the heathen books, there are prophecies concerning Mohammed. I have a book, I think it's 900 pages written by a Muslim, and he said that the Indians spoke about the coming of Mohammed, the Persians said... But what difference does it make to us? We don't believe in any book but the Bible. These books they refer to, are all written by people. And you know, why do they refer to these books? Because they are dying, they know that there are no prophecies concerning Mohammed in the Bible. No one spoke about the coming of an Arab prophet whatsoever. So they want to get one from here, and something from there. We might find something! They will not find anything! They will not find anything! There are no prophecies concerning Mohammed. Mohammed came out of the blue. That is what I say.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2011 01:49 AM | Show all posts
hi jfreemanns ... you are trying to link the Comforter which you believed is ahmed which Jesus proph ...
cheongkl33 Post at 28-2-2011 01:01

CAN YOU NAME ME THE COMFORTER JESUS HAD PROMISED? WHEN DID THE COMFORTER COME? PLEASE FURNISH THE YEAR AND THE NAME OF THE COMFORTER AND WHAT HAS PROGRESSED FROM THIS COMFORTER? I DO NOT NEED CUT AND PASTES AH CHEONG... WE GOTTA USE THE BLAIN....THE BLAIN.....

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 03:14 AM | Show all posts
ARE YOU SAYING THAT YAHWEH THE GOD OF THE JEWS...... IS ALLAH?

JFREEMANNS
jfreemanns Post at 27-2-2011 23:58

I am saying that you made Allah a male human.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 03:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073107 second(s), 42 queries .