Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CaptFong

[MERGED] All about - Airsoft Guns & Skirmishing

[Copy link]
elvintoh This user has been deleted
Post time 14-8-2004 11:13 PM | Show all posts

Airsoft gun available

I have been buying TM and western arms and all sorts of brand from all over the world and I have a way to get it into Malaysia, especially pistols. Anyone interested, please contact me.......

It is legal if you do notuse them to do crime or injure anyone, and the only thing required from PDRM is the import license the is to be given to the customs when expecting the goods. The permits are not easy to get but can be issued from case to case basis. It is similiar to the process of applyng for an import permit for real steel firearms.

Let me warn you, it cost a lot to purchase the guns and a lot of trouble running around with the customs but it can be done. I kept it at home and in my car loaded with alluminium BB's for protection. It is not suppose to be brandished in the public but to use it withing home. By the way, it is not PDRM's jurisdiction if it is illegal by the Jabatan Dalam Negeri or KDN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2004 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Airsoft

I started by buying the minis but it was detained by the customs, then i ordered the marui replica 1:1 pistol and it got through, sometimes it jus go through but i stop taking the risk and consultedsome lawyers. This is not a firearm and it is not illegal to won it except you must not use it to harm anyone or to scare anyone,do not carry it out in public,

They cant issue a license for a toy gun and how do you expect them to charge us legallly? we can only be charged if we are causing harm and fear to other with toy guns. Look, I bought serious modified GBB pistols and it cost RM2k to RM4k each and I already have several of them.

I have written to the ketua Polis Daerah for an application for the toy gun and its puposes and they did not reply,the only thing the PDRM told me was they didnt know how to reply n did not reply me. as far as my conern is, i have informd the police of the possesion of the pistols and the intention of it and they did not do anything about it or responded to it. So far, I am safe and i think they cant do anything about it until now. I have even been t see them about it(PDRM).

Use magic Report

BerSerKer-X This user has been deleted
Post time 30-8-2004 06:39 AM | Show all posts

Hi Hi

According to you... that sound like good news but a "Black & White" would be even more assuring...

ElvinToh, are you interested in Mini Airsoft skirmish? A group of our own has been form & we are enjoying Mini Airsoft weekly in various location...
If interested, do P.M. me...

Use magic Report

ginn This user has been deleted
Post time 8-9-2004 10:07 AM | Show all posts

BB Bullets

seems like the whole of Malaysia has run out of BB Bullets. anywhere i can fine some?

Use magic Report

BerSerKer-X This user has been deleted
Post time 13-9-2004 08:10 PM | Show all posts

Yea!

Hello!!! Ginn!!!

I am supplying "Tokyo Marui 0.12 1800 BB Pellets Pack" at a price of RM16.00/pack.

If you truly want, you can order before we meet for the next Mini Airsoft Operation ... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2004 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Malaysian Law only tells you what you cannot do and what is wrong, so as long as you dont do what was said, and use some brain, you will get it right. If you would ask for a Black&White, its all in the books, we dont live by the books because the book dont tell us all what we can do, we have to figure it out.

Anyone want some real Airsoft GBB pistol dont mind contacting me and by the way, thanks for the invitation, I'll joint you some day, I saw your post in the UK website, well done to your modification, try looking at Arniesairsoft.co.uk for a power upgrade of the minis,it really kick ass. For your info, I only modify the Western Arms GBB series to have 400fps which is about 3joules.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
dingold This user has been deleted
Post time 17-10-2004 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BerSerKer-X at 13-9-2004 08:10 PM:
Hello!!! Ginn!!!

I am supplying "Tokyo Marui 0.12 1800 BB Pellets Pack" at a price of RM16.00/pack.

If you truly want, you can order before we meet for the next Mini Airsoft Operati ...

i want it,can u contact me with e-mail..my e-mail is sandycum88@yahoo.com.
hope u can contact me as soon as possible and tell me how to get it from u.i m from penang.

thanks

Use magic Report

jamex This user has been deleted
Post time 18-10-2004 10:23 PM | Show all posts

help!

anybody can supply minis or spring guns?or maybe even gas gun?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

jiahan This user has been deleted
Post time 28-10-2004 09:45 PM | Show all posts
so... can anyone tell me how to get these models at
>how much and
>how can they be modded and
>how much are the mods...???

models: colt,mp5,ak,carbine,pistols

Use magic Report

johnny-bravo This user has been deleted
Post time 30-10-2004 10:28 PM | Show all posts

price of some airsoft guns

hi people, guess im da new kid on tis block. im nicholas & im also rather interested in airsoft guns as well.. just for your info, i'll be doing a little shopping at some stores that sell airsoft guns here in new zealand.. so if there's any gun model that u guyz might be interested in, do reply. oh ya.. i'll be goin bak to mas sometime after mid november.. i might have a way of bringin back these toyz... but if u guys hav any better ideas, pls share with me. ta.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2004 10:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

loser This user has been deleted
Post time 4-11-2004 11:12 PM | Show all posts
hi johnny bravo. can u help me get airsoft guns? u can e-mail me at koh_wei_hong@yahoo.com. thanx

Use magic Report

Tango_965 This user has been deleted
Post time 9-12-2004 03:06 PM | Show all posts
may i know where to get airsoft near jb and may i have the all the address of these shops...plz and thx a lot

Use magic Report

Metal_gear This user has been deleted
Post time 5-1-2005 12:16 AM | Show all posts

seek advice

hi,im a newbie in airsoft,can anyone here pls give an advice which gun is legal to ship in malaysia other than minis???

pls do email me at airsoftlover888@yahoo.com for ur advice.....thank you!!!

[ Last edited by Metal_gear on 5-1-2005 at 12:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

brahym This user has been deleted
Post time 17-4-2005 11:52 PM | Show all posts

Anybody know?

How to buy AEG?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2005 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Mine

Model .............. 1377C
Caliber ..................... .177
Weight .................... 2.0 lbs
Overall Length ........... 13.625"
Barrel Length ........... 10.25"
Velocity .................. 600 fps
Finish Tan

[quote]This Crosman 1377c Pellet pistol is one of the most powerful pistols on the market today. Shooting at 600 FPS it Smokes. Rifle like performance. Improved with a bolt action mechanism for easier cocking and loading. The match pistol feel is enhanced by its precise, constant - pull trigger. Features: Pneumatic pump, shoulder stock ready, adjustable rear sight, rifled barrel, single shot .177 caliber pellet, length 13.6

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2011 07:47 PM | Show all posts
kaboommmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2018 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Umarex M82A1 Tactical Pistol

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2018 01:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2019 07:15 PM | Show all posts
BTW, anyone has any idea where or how in Malaysia can get some replica of more realistic airsoft gun?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 03:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.306866 second(s), 43 queries .