Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - Jack And Jill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-12-2011 10:24 PM | Show all posts
what will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?
Like a chinese said twins can be 心有灵犀一点通,they can have the common feeling when there are something happen.They can feel each other from the bottom of heart.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2011 12:23 AM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?
I could have my smarter twin to sit for my exam, dumber twin to clean my room, and the neutral twin to be my buddy. That's a handful of twins.

Are you the CARI VIP member? Yes

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2011 12:26 AM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?
Surprisingly if I have a twin sister, I will become rich. Just tidy up my wardrobe for CNY and notice that I've spent more than 10K in cloths, shoes, accessories, and etc. I could always share cost with my twin for our same interest.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2011 04:01 PM | Show all posts

If I have a twin sister, I wish we have differentcharacters. What I like, she doesn’t like; what she likes, I don’t like.

Then, we can always replace each other to go for class or attend activities…

During Chinese New Year, we can cheat on each other toget 2 angpow from our parents and uncle aunty. Hehe... who will get the most?!?

When we grow up, look for twin brothers to get marry. Letsee will the guests get confuse or not…

If I have a twin sister like that, the life should bevery fun!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2011 11:17 AM | Show all posts

if I have a twin brother, i think the most interesting part is when we can always swap character in real reality like working environment, social activities, even loves, it will be fun

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2011 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Both of us will be a good advisor to the other, by praising when doing good jobs, AND by pinpointing when taking wrong steps, as both of us have many similarities.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-12-2011 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kell0f0f at 29-12-2011 18:01

well, i have a pair of twin brother in real. something funny is, they will fight to go toilet for doing "big business" in the same time. the looser got to wait outside the toilet and keep shouting another one to faster finish his business... and i'm the one who watch the "show" every time and keep laughing at them... muahahaha....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2011 06:33 PM | Show all posts
we will fight for the food, toilet, girl, money everyday everytime, hahaha!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2012 04:25 PM | Show all posts

Hoping can sharing instinct and have telepathic connection with my twins

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 04:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.409811 second(s), 30 queries .