Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - Street Dance 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-3-2012 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by abnerC at 21-3-2012 17:31

What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why? (Not more than 25 words) *

Freestyler because it is not just move, but also a language and expression in an artistic form.

I am a CARI VIP.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2012 02:18 PM | Show all posts
What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why? (Not more than 25 words)

Break Dance. Because it is the most innovative, most physically creative form of dancing. Moreover, I love to try new things and develop new skills. (25 words)

Are you the CARI VIP member? No.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts
What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why? (Not more than 25 words)

Robot dance because it is a very cool dance form, and even cooler to look at. I am totally amazed at Michael Jackson awesome "moonwalk". (25 words)

Are you the CARI VIP member?
No.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 05:23 PM | Show all posts
What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why? (Not more than 25 words) * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Ballet because it is beautiful to watch the amazing virtuosity of ballerinas. Additionally, Ballet is relaxing, fun, makes me feel invincibly feminine and gracefully powerful. (25 words)

CARI VIP member? No.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 06:03 PM | Show all posts

Jazz dance. Because it does not feel like a chore. It is energetic, funky, exciting and fun; consisting of unique moves that totally express myself. (25 words)

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 07:36 PM | Show all posts
What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why? (Not more than 25 words) * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Salsa because it is a beautiful dance of love with lots of passion. It is sensual, lively, fiery that makes me feel young and sexy. (25 words)

CARI VIP member? No.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-3-2012 08:02 PM | Show all posts

Belly dance. I have always been fascinated with Middle East, and I am eager to learn about these people and their art forms, especially dance. (25 words)

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 08:44 PM | Show all posts
What type of dance would you like to learn if you have the chance? Why?
(Not more than 25 words)

Flamenco. Because I love both the fiery rhythms of Flamenco music and dance for its unique as it is full of passion, grace and emotion.
(25 words)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2012 09:41 PM | Show all posts
(Not more than 25 words)

Samba because it can be a great way to improve my fitness level, stay in shape, even lose weight, and enjoyable at the same time.
(25 words)

CARI VIP member?
No.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 09:48 PM | Show all posts
tango. Because the step of foot can keep my legs fit, so look nicer than current fat legs, hahaha...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2012 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by meifoon at 29-3-2012 22:57

I want to learn moonwalk dance because it’s Michael Jackson’s signature move, and is recognized as one of the best-known dance techniques in the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Hip Hop dance. I like to watch beside usually & if got chance dance this type I think its will be really cool, may be I can dance with my dream girl

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 12:44 AM | Show all posts

I am very eager to learn Cha-Cha dance because it’s flirtatious, vibrant, rhythmic, fun, cheeky, carefree and what is important, easy to learn.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 01:36 AM | Show all posts

Bollywood. Because I am inspired by my friends who take Bollywood dance class. Moreover, I am attracted to the Bollywood vibrant music and colourful outfits. (25 words)

Are you the CARI VIP member?
No.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 02:11 AM | Show all posts

Waltz because it is an elegant, sentimental and a truly romantic dance, also quite simple to learn. I wish to dance with my future wife. (25 words)

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 11:51 AM | Show all posts
I would like to learn belly dance, & I'm learning it now ;D
I love its uniqueness, seductive & beautiful moves.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.470216 second(s), 37 queries .