CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
Post time 23-1-2007 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Chicken feet? So where is you winnie the pooh book? please show us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2007 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 23-1-2007 04:11 PM
Can I or anyone else write a better bio on Tulinka? Yes or No?

Of course. Happy now? I dont understand what you are trying to say with ur silly example.

Now can you answer my question?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2007 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-1-2007 04:24 PM
Chicken feet? So where is you winnie the pooh book? please show us.

Haha I see you running low on ideas eh? You're reduced to Winnie the Pooh? While you're at it,  to make you feel all the more secure why don't you ask for Dumbo the Flying Elephant as well? Haha.

So are you going to explain your grammar-tish explana-cious expressions of what is an Objective and a Criteria not being a Objective Criteria? Hehe remember you dug the grave, so now go jump into it.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2007 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Looks like Debmey chose jumping into his own grave as option of choice. Let's hope he stays there untill Judgement Day.

C'mon Debmey lazarus-ize yourself by making crystal clear your expectations of a working Objective Criteria. No wonder you're having a very hard time trying to understand the contents of soora 2:23?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts
I have already produced a sura and beaten the Quran.
Why don't you bow down and worship me?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2007 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-1-2007 12:10 AM
I have already produced a sura and beaten the Quran.
Why don't you bow down and worship me?

Where? Where? I don't even see a quarter of a soora, let alone the shadow of it. You must be day-dreaming again. Wake up boy or I'll get Gabriel to come whack you over the head again. Or would you prefer wrestling the others of Mikhail, Israfil or Israel?

Where's your idea for a Objective Criteria for the soora?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 25-1-2007 12:31 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-1-2007 12:31 AM | Show all posts
read the hickory dockory dock poem? It has beaten the Quran hands down buddy.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2007 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-1-2007 12:31 AM
read the hickory dockory dock poem? It has beaten the Quran hands down buddy. cheers

But first you have to show as to what part of soora and of what chapter you have you chosen to make your comparison. So which chapter and which verse?  And the best is for last. Are poems and sooras the same? Only foolish idiots will pit a poem with a soora.  Only foolish idiots will not know the difference between a poem and a soora.  I know another foolish idiot but that fool's a Jew. Only foolish idiots do such things. Are you one?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-1-2007 01:08 AM | Show all posts
First Debmey says he'd beaten the Quran "hands down" but when we ask for the compare soora in question to go alongside his so-called challenge verse, Debmey's chosen to go duuhhhhh..!! C'mon Debmey be strong in the face of adversity. Face the challange with a war face.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 02:55 AM | Show all posts
any sura you choose, i have beaten it. Go ahead, take your pick, I will beat.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2007 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-1-2007 02:55 AM
any sura you choose, i have beaten it. Go ahead, take your pick, I will beat.

I choose soora 2:23 and soora 2:24. So what's your choice? Hickory Dickory Dock, Humpty Dumpty, Winnie the Pooh or Harry Potter?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 03:06 PM | Show all posts
I have beaten it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2007 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-1-2007 03:06 PM
I have beaten it.

Whaaat ...your head with a stick? No not that and not yet? It's still too early. Keep that for later when the time comes. I promise to help you out myself aight. For now just let me have your comparative text for the soora 2:23 and 2:24. If you feel uneasy, I'll give you another set of sooras. Can we play?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts
my sura is funnier than anything your quran has to offer. I have taken on the sura challenge and beaten the quran.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2007 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-1-2007 09:50 PM
my sura is funnier than anything your quran has to offer. I have taken on the sura challenge and beaten the quran. cheers

So you think you're funny eh? Yo small guy, you know, you're getting weirder by the day. Can I ask you something gringo? Is there a lighted up neon sign in this thread that reads :" VACANCY FOR A COMEDIAN"? Don't go loco on me now dawg. I asked you for a comparative text for the soora 2:23 and 2:24 to go with your Winnie the Pooh or Hickory Dickory Dock selection. And what do I get in return you prick? You gone beaten the Quran with the stick that I'm supposed to whack you on the head later on. How disgusting. You've been a very very bad boy. Now if you want to beat the Quran so bad,you should consider a job at Guantanamo Bay [GTMO]  if you want a job beating the Quran to intimidate the Moslem detention immates there eh?

Can't you do anything right even once? Get on the same page and give me the comparative text to take on the challenge willya?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 10:20 PM | Show all posts
do you have a neon sign in the quran that says the challenge cannot be based on which sura is funnier?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-1-2007 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-1-2007 10:20 PM
do you have a neon sign in the quran that says the challenge cannot be based on which sura is funnier?

The neon signs are only in this thread dawg. However a while back I did spot a neon sign that flashed : "THIS WAY TO 2:24 EXIT". But I do not think you wanna take that path down after that signage, because the last I saw, there were a lot of stones and guys waiting patiently. It's a place where neither Jesus would not want to go one second after 8:58 nor you with your Quran beating stick!

So where's your selection? Or do you want me to put up funny bible verses as replacement?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2007 01:03 AM | Show all posts
since there is nothing in sura 2:23 that tells us that teh crietria cannot be 'funny', how can you then possibly add to the quran what is not there?
In other words, I did win the sura challlenge.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
LOL. Debmey's doing the flip flop straight from the top. He talks of taking the Quran down with his super comparative soora but it's a no show to this end today.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2007 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Can you show me where in teh Quran does it say that the sura challenge cannot compare which is funnier?
Where? please show us.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 07:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063765 second(s), 42 queries .