CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4422|Reply: 6

Sharing (Untuk Mereka Yang Beragama Kristian Saja ok)

[Copy link]
Post time 9-8-2012 09:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Salam sejahtera saudari saudari yang beragama Kristian, semoga kasih Tuhan berserta anda..

Bukan mudah menenangkan perasaan sakit hati pada mereka yang membuatkan kita bersedih..
tapi apa yang saya lihat, walau kita seakan terduduk dan sensara..
Tuhan tidak pernah melupakan dan meninggalkan kita..

Last edited by mrsLucky on 12-10-2012 12:31 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2012 08:18 PM | Show all posts
semoga doa kita diberkati tuhan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Setiap kali kita punya masaalah duniawi, ketika itu kita mencari cari Tuhan berdoa memohon kekuatan dan memanjatkan doa semoga dimakbulkan...

Tetapi kadangkala kita lupa bersyukur takala kita bersenang senang..

Semoga kita tidak alpha untuk bersyukur atas cinta kasih Tuhan...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2013 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Hi there mrsLucky

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 12:38 PM | Show all posts
the problem with humans...when any problem happened...than they seek GOD..

when they have good life and no problem...nobody remember GOD

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2013 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 3-6-2013 12:38 PM
the problem with humans...when any problem happened...than they seek GOD..

when they have good li ...

For a while now, i might not be perfect Christian, but i pray every night before i sleep, ask for forgiveness and pray for my children and family.. everyday i remember to thank God for his grace and blessing..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-8-2013 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Mystery Priest' Vanishes After Anointing Crash Victim

By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 17 hours ago / 11 August 2013

A small Missouri town is looking for a man not suspected of a crime but, rather, a miracle."I think that this time I've actually witnessed a guardian angel at work," Jeremiah See of the New London Fire Department told ABC News.

An unidentified allegedly drunken driver hit Katie Lentz, of Quincy, Mo., head on Aug. 4 while traveling on Route 19 near Center, Mo., pinning the 19-year-old in the front seat of her convertible. With her vital signs failing fast, she asked rescue crews to pray with her.

That's when first responders say a man who looked like a Catholic priest seemed to appear out of nowhere, despite a 2-mile perimeter blocking the scene.

"He began to pray and use the anointing oil," New London Fire Chief Raymond Reed said. "There was a calmness that, to me, seemed to come over the entire scene."But that's not the only seemingly divine detail.

Firefighters say their equipment kept failing until the mystery man showed up.

"The words were to remain calm, that our tools would now work," Reed said. "Instantaneously, at that moment, our neighboring department arrived with fresh extrication tools."Lentz survived, but the man vanished before crews could thank him.

The young woman is recovering in the hospital with broken legs and ribs, but some say it could've been worse, if not for the mystery man on the highway."Whether it was just a priest as an angel, or an actual angel coming down," Lentz's friend Travis Wiseman said, "he was an angel to everyone and to Katie." Last edited by mrsLucky on 11-8-2013 02:58 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 09:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068256 second(s), 34 queries .