CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 75804|Reply: 111

Cold War 寒战 Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2012 05:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Cold War 寒战 Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

导演 Director                      : 梁乐民Longman Leung,陆剑青Sunny Luk
演员 Cast                            :  梁家辉Tony Leung Ka-Fai,郭富城Aaron Kwok,李治廷Aarif Lee,刘德华Andy Lau,
                                                  彭于晏Eddie Peng,林家栋Lam Ka Tung,安志杰Andy On,尹子維Terence Yin,
                                                  杨采妮Charlie Young
上映日期Local Release      : 8 November 2012
语言Version                      : 粤语Cantonese

Synopsis
警队内部 被黑暗中的眼睛盯牢
一个午夜 一通匿名电话 五个员警连同冲锋车一齐被挟持
“最安全”的香港 暂态沦陷 警队高层无颜以对
“寒战” 黑暗势力挑战警队的最完美战役

午夜的警队,报桉中心接到匿名电话,一辆前线冲锋车被胁持。车内五位警员及武器装备成为贼人谈判筹码。事件惊动警队,不知是巧合还是意外,冲锋车内其中被劫持的警员,竟为现任行动副处长李文彬独子﹝彭于晏 饰﹞!

适逢警队一哥外访未返,下任处长选举的两大热门:鹰派人物李文彬﹝梁家辉饰﹞与年轻的警长刘杰辉﹝郭富城 饰﹞都开始大施拳脚。李立即指挥营救,并将此次行动代号为「寒战」。可贼人竟对警队内部一切瞭若指掌、洞悉先机,警队精英尽出,行动依然无功而返,处处受制,众同袍均开始怀疑他的决策,推举刘杰辉接手整个行动,危急时刻,二虎相争,刘杰辉毫不示弱,不同与李的激进手法,他选择主动与贼人沟通,并答应交予贼人赎金。

整个交收赎金过程中,刘设法令赎金留下线索,以便追查贼人位置。可道高一尺,魔高一丈,刘非但找不着贼人踪迹,还将巨额赎金失却,跟刘出生入死的同袍徐永基﹝钱嘉乐 饰﹞更在交收赎金过程中殉职,刘内疚不已,香港警队陷入前所未有的危急与威胁……

整场行动令库房失却八千万现金,两位警员殉职。事件不但惊动了政府内部,也惊动了廉政公署,因为廉署收到匿名人士举报,怀疑两位副处长,其中一人在此危急关头以权谋私…香港的安全暂态沦陷,警队及香港的管治漏洞被抖出,威胁直逼警队内部,矛头直指警队高层。

原来,香港被称为“最安全的城市”的原因,只是未遇上真正的敌人!

In Asia’s safest city, the police have long been untouchable. Approaching midnight in Hong Kong, police headquarters receives an anonymous call: a fully-loaded police van carrying the force’s most advanced equipment and five highly-trained officers has disappeared off the grid. The hijackers possess direct knowledge of police procedures. They’re already steps ahead. The police must meet a list of demands to ensure the hostages’ release, include the delivery of a large ransom. Any delay will cost lives. The clock has begun to tick.

Rival Deputy Commissioners Sean Lau and Waise Lee fight to take charge of the rescue operation, code named COLD WAR. Lau wants to negotiate with the hijackers while covertly tracking them to their hideout. Lee is ready for an all-out aggressive attack, no matter the cost. For them, there’s much more at stake than the safety of the hostages or the reputation of the police. With the Secretary for Security stepping down, the seat will soon be vacant. COLD WAR will decide who climbs to the top.
Lau and Lee are aware that every decision is crucial, that each minute counts. But as they execute a carefully planned attack, little do they know they’ve become unwitting pawns in a bigger, more dangerous game…

Courtesy of Rainfilm, 40 pairs of "
Cold War 寒战" complimentary passes will be given out to CARI members.To win the "Cold War 寒战" complimentary passes, answer the following question creatively:

I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because  ...... (Maximum 30 characters)

* Can answer in English or Chinese

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 15 November 2012(Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 18 November 2012(Sunday), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.
6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to
Rainfilm Sdn Bhd.

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 31-10-2012 05:34 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2012 10:03 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because for each minute counts on the rescue operations, pump up my adrenalin to the max !!, really great storyline, cant wait for the movie and Complimentary Pass.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2012 01:31 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because I have longed for this movie that will give me ever high adrenaline cinematic pleasure with its exhilarating and audacious plot that comes with all of my favorite actors.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because: 因为实在太久没看过刘华和城仔的cross-over了,所以很期待。更期待就是3大影帝(华+城+辉)+阿栋同场较劲一定精彩万分,不看就会遗憾了

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 11:42 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 亦正亦邪的角色,謀權派和正義派交鋒,實力派演員勢必推此至巔峰

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 12:10 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 这是今年香港的重头期,里面出色的演员,特出的故事更是我想看的理由。

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-11-2012 12:12 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 我真的很久没有看过我的偶像郭富城和刘德华一起演戏了!我要,我要~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 12:46 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 梁家輝,他很久沒演戲了!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2012 12:54 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 我迫不及待想知道到底是何方神圣能够让香港警队人仰马翻,加上3位影帝级人马合作演出,必能媲美《新警察故事》。

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 02:49 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because all the actor act in the film is my favourite and i have been waiting to watch this kind of action film for so long.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 04:19 PM | Show all posts

I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because : 这是一步集大牌演员及有深度故事的年度电影!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 04:45 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because超级期待看到三大影帝同场飙戏,而且是我期待已久的港产警歹片 ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 04:58 PM | Show all posts

I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because香港的警匪电影一向媲美西方电影,加上3影帝同台演出,想必又会是另一部巨作。

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 05:54 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 内容丰富,紧张刺激,还有很多重量级演员上场! Last edited by divinchun on 2-11-2012 05:57 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 06:44 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战"  because 警匪片一直是香港电影的主流,加上电影内许多实力派演员的超强卡司,想必一定会与以往的警匪片有更多不一样的火花

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 07:41 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战"  because 他是唯一一部能媲美无间道的作品。

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2012 08:21 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because it give us more punchy, more unified mix of action, emotion and story that acted, written and directed to perfection with the two movie Kings, Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 08:46 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because 这么多大牌巨星同场飙戏,肯定会擦出非一般的火花~而且故事题材与一般的警察电影不大相同,肯定会很好看。。。。

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 08:52 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because  i love the actor andy lau so much and i really excited waiting to watch this movie

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 08:53 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Cold War 寒战" because  i love action movie and this movie all stars great actors!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 05:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.245610 second(s), 46 queries .