CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Can a founder of a religion lie and yet still be revered ?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-12-2012 11:43 PM | Show all posts
ussopp posted on 24-12-2012 08:44 PM
so im lucky u are using one of books that has its reputation recognized in Quran....

i though u ...

Recognized reputation in Quran ? Isn't Islam consider Bible as corrupted ? By the way, we Christians don't need your recognition as Bible and Quran is utterly imcompatible. Biggest lie in Quran for Christian is denial of deity of Jesus Christ, his crucifixion and resurrection !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2012 02:49 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 24-12-2012 11:43 PM
Recognized reputation in Quran ? Isn't Islam consider Bible as corrupted ? By the way, we Christia ...

in particular, im talking about those legalized war and punishment that both state in Quran and bible....

thats all....

thats enuf to debunk ur post that i quote where you say you prefer so called tenderness only and reject violence, while violence is stated in true religion as valid for proper punishment (not abuse)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2012 01:16 AM | Show all posts
When God punishes sinful and unrepent people, we call it justice not violence.
But when someone carries out act of terror to hurt innocent fellow earthlings, then this is unmistakenly violence !

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 10:41 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 24-12-2012 06:52 PM
So , what about the satanic verses?

What is your issue?

dont tell me u never read the the satanic verses from born muslim author who wrote that????

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2012 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 26-12-2012 10:41 PM
dont tell me u never read the the satanic verses from born muslim author who wrote that????

I just don't understand you. You seem to have this uncanny ability to expose your ignorance. The book 'The Satanic Verses' is a work of fiction or storytelling by the author Salman Rushdie. In is supposed to be a dream within a dream but parallel to the events of the early days of Islam - just to sell the book so that morons like you support him being a muslim or now an ex muslim insulting Islam. Have you read the book? Of course not , I believe you only have read one book in your entire life - the bible , even that you have not even read it from cover to cover let alone understand the contents. Anybody who has read 'The Satanic Verses' book will not finish it as it is as bad as it gets. Some passages in the book :
pg 270 - on Margaret Thatcher
"OH. SHE'S RADICAL ALL RIGHT. WHAT SHE WANTS-WHAT SHE ACTUALLY THINKS SHE CAN kungfu queen ACHIEVE IS LITERALLY... FROM kungfu queen SURREY AND HAMPSHIRE... NOBODY'S EVER TRIED TO REPLACE A WHOLE kungfu queen CLASS BEFORE... THIS COUNTRY THAT'S STUFFED FULL OF kungfu queen OLD CORPSES.
pg479 - on donkeys
"WILD DONKEYS kungfu queen WEARILY AND DROPPING DEAD STILL CONJOINED"
In summary
A "kungfu queen A."........245
.."kungfu queen ALLIES"....269
.."kungfu queen AMERICANS".280
.."kungfu queen ARGENTINA".268

B "kungfu queen BEATLES"...163
.."kungfu queen BEDPAN"....169

C "kungfu queen CLASS".....270
.."kungfu queen CREEP".....178
.."kungfu queen CLOWNS"....101
.."kungfu queen COMMANDOS"..80

D "kungfu queen DIFF?".....262
.."kungfu queen DYNASTY"...265
.."kungfu queen DOGS"......410
.."kungfu queen DREAMS"....122

E "ENJOY kungfu queen".....149

G "kungfu queen GUITAR"....269

H "kungfu queen HORNY".....158
.."kungfu queen HELLHC)LE".180
I "kungfu queen IDIOT".....526

kungfu queen TANK.........\
kungfu queen PEE AITCH DEE.\
kungfu queen COUNTRY........\ All this from a
kungfu queen LIFE.........../ single page 268 TSV

kungfu queen NATION......../
THE custardS........./
Why you enjoy kungfu queen with this one. p.149

You are kungfu queen my woman p.207

Don't holy men ever kungfu? p.278

God's own permission to kungfu p.386

Yet you hold the book 'The Satanic Verses' in such high esteem. There is something pathologically wrong with you.

Oops don't tell me , to you Salman Rushdie's book 'The Satanic Verses' is about the Quran? The way you have been arguing for it , appears so. Are you that dumb and naive?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2012 03:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-12-2012 12:43 AM
I just don't understand you. You seem to have this uncanny ability to expose your ignorance. The b ...

watch   :

Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-12-2012 03:19 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-12-2012 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-12-2012 03:17 PM
watch   :

Observe folks the difference in mentality and thought process between a muslim and a pauline christian , 'truth.8'. When we muslims claim the bible is corrupted , contain lies we refer to the world reknown bible scholars. However when 'truth.8' tries to argue against Prophet Muhammad(saw) he appeals to a video by an uneducated arab christian who goes by the name Karim or handle 'Christian Prince'.

Can you now explain
(1) where does it state that the book 'Satanic Verses' by Salman Rushdie is referring to the Quran?
(2) Ooh I see , hadith that Prophet Muhammad(saw) influenced by magic (ie. Satan)? The said hadith , Sahih Bukhari vol4 bk54 no490
Narrated 'Aisha:

Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Very clear , the context of the hadith that the video addressed is that Prophet Muhammad(saw) was cured by Allah meaning he was a prophet / messenger of Allah. Can you explain why Prophat Muhammad(saw) was not a messenger of Allah per your claim?
(3) Pinpoint where in the Quran are the so called 'Satanic Verses'?

Ha ha , observe folks , 'truth.8' will never answer. Till today he does not want to tell us just who the bible scholar that he refers to.

Hmm , per your logic , biblical Jesus cannot be God as he was tempted by Satan and suffered , heb2:18
Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

Oops ...... let see if you are daring enough to answer ... I would say you will chicken out

Last edited by sam1528 on 27-12-2012 08:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2012 09:53 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-12-2012 08:24 PM
Observe folks the difference in mentality and thought process between a muslim and a pauline chris ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2012 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-12-2012 09:53 PM

Ha ha , now I know where you got the silly notion of 'The Satanic Verses' by Slaman Rushdie is about the Quran.
Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses, which earned its author a death sentence. Furor aside, it is a marvelously erudite study of good and evil, a feast of language served up by a writer at the height of his powers, and a rollicking comic fable.

The Satanic Verses

You at a real clunker , the said book is a fable meaning a work of fiction.

TQ , this is evidence that you don't know what you have been talking about. For how many years have you had this belief that Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' is about the Quran? You are pretty slow 'upstairs'. Pity you , so many years of your life wasted that you 'die-die' think that the said book is about criticism of the Quran. Have you ever considered medical help?

Last edited by sam1528 on 30-12-2012 01:42 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2012 01:03 AM | Show all posts
when Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf went to Mecca and conspired with the people of Mecca to attack Medina and to kill Mohamad, he was considered a traitor and an enemy of Islam because prior to that he had made an agreement with Mohamad. Because he was dangerous to the safety of Medina, Mohamad had no choice but to exterminate him. Now being technically at war with Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf, he had to devise a plan to lure Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf and to kill him, because in war deceiving an enemy is part of a plan to defeat the enemy with minimal risk, much as what Tsun Szu had propagate in his "Art of War' writings on war strategy which was to deceive the enemies and win the wars.

In history there are lots of deceivings done in countless wars to deceive enemies, and deceiving by words of mouth is one of them.
Germany deceived and invaded France by making them believe that the Germans were attacking through the Maginot Line, instead they attacked through the thick forrest of Ardennes in southern Belgium where the Frenchs had no defense and Paris fell quickly. Prior to that there was rumours about the Germans attacking through the Maginot Line and the Frenchs believed it so, since few battalions of German army were at the border to deceive them.

In the build up to D day, the British had tricked the Germans into believing that the Allies were attacking at some places which the Germans consequently had built strong defense there but when the day came, the Allies attacked in different locations. This was war and tricking the enemies were inevitably used to achieve victory.

Now, if you were in war, will you be naive enough into not going through a clever strategy and trickery to trick the enemy to submission and save your own people?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2013 11:47 AM | Show all posts
don_quixote posted on 31-12-2012 01:03 AM
when Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf went to Mecca and conspired with the people of Mecca to attack Medina and to ...

This is where Jesus is different from this war crazed prophet, Jesus didn't involve in war to deceive and kill people !

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2013 12:47 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-1-2013 11:47 AM
This is where Jesus is different from this war crazed prophet, Jesus didn't involve in war to dece ...

Mohamad went to war to defend himself and his followers while Jesus (Isa) had different historical path.

The way you write it seems you are not a bright guy with just a shallow knowledge of history. Such a waste!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2013 04:08 PM | Show all posts
don_quixote posted on 2-1-2013 12:47 PM
Mohamad went to war to defend himself and his followers while Jesus (Isa) had different historical ...

Yea, imbecile like you couldn't even differentiate a self proclaimed prophet cum murderer cum liar.....to me you're not only deficient in intelligence quotient but also seriously devoid of humanity and conscience !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 09:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.272894 second(s), 35 queries .