Win THE TOWER Movie Pass!

Director         :
Kim Ji- Hun
Casts             :
Sol Kyung-Gu, Kim Sang-Kyung, Son Ye-Jin, Kim In-Kwon, Do Ji-Han
Language     : Korean

Release date: 10 Jan 2013

Synopsis:
Lee Dae-ho (Kim Sang-kyung) is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee (Son Ye-jin), a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a "White Christmas" party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Dae-ho has promised to spend the day at an amusement park with his daughter Ha-na, but had to cancel when he is needed at the party.

Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues. At the same time, firefighter Kang Young-kee (Sol Kyung-gu) fight to bring the blaze under control, helping Dae-ho in the process. Together they fight to save the lives of everyone, despite a feud between the two men

2011年的12月24日平安夜在在当晚位于首尔市中心的108层摩天大楼突发火灾事故,由薛景求饰演的消防队员"姜英基"、金相庆饰演的大楼物业队长、孙艺珍饰演的楼内中餐厅经理"徐允熙"以及被困楼内的人们一同为了逃生与炎炎烈焰展开了殊死斗争。

赵先生在首尔拥有超级豪华的地标性建筑群,他打算在自己的摩天楼为租户和VIP客户举办一场白色的圣诞节晚宴。直升飞机在空中盘旋,向人们洒下雪花,将作为这场活动的一部分。

大楼经理Dae-ho(金相庆)是一个被同事们喜爱的好员工,也是一个被独身女Ha-na爱戴的单身父亲。他偷偷暗恋着餐厅经理Yoon-hee(孙艺珍),但没有勇气向她表白。Dae-ho本来答应女儿,和她一起在游乐园过圣诞节。但突如其来的晚宴大乱了他的计划。

在平安夜当天,晚宴如期举行,两家直升机盘旋在摩天楼的上方,向下跑洒雪花。然而,其中一架直升机撞上摩天楼,引起火灾,火势迅速蔓延。Dae-ho四处忙碌设法营救Ha-na , Yoon-hee和他的同事们。

于此同时,传奇消防员 Young-kee(薛景求)正向摩天楼赶来,他投身进熊熊烈火中的摩天楼和Dae-ho一起,使火势得到控制。儘管这两个男人之间充满了火药味,但他们为拯救身边每一个人的生命而殊死拼搏。
一个将活下来,另一个将最终牺牲。

30 pairs of THE TOWER Movie Pass will be given out.  The Movie Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia. Win THE TOWER Movie Pass by answering the following  tie-breaker.

I wish to watch THE TOWER because  .... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Movie Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the Movie Pass

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the movie pass.
2. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 24 Jan 2013 (Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
3. Any winner invited not confirm their information before 27 Jan 2013(Sunday), the movie pass will be revoked and pass to others.
4. CARI is not liable for movie prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
5. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 9-1-2013 02:17 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2013 10:09 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because  .... (Maximum 30 letterings)

i would like to watch movie that about human nature and fire scene like burning flame ( hongkong drama)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2013 03:37 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because i had watch World Trade Center previously from US now i wanna know how the Korean director handle the similar topic, hope it will inspired me.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2013 05:56 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because
我想知道火烧摩天楼时,众人如何危难见真情而互助地逃离祝融的魔掌。

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2013 08:15 PM | Show all posts
因为我打算在klcc看这部电影,特别有感觉

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2013 11:57 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because it is mesmerizing and haunting, a startling story of heroism with the brave firemen put their own lives in danger to save the lives of others.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-1-2013 01:15 AM | Show all posts
烈火雄心英语版不懂什么味道,想免费观看体验。呵呵!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 09:20 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because a hero was born within an ordinary people, shows that everyone is a heroes deep inside.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because I love to watch how fire fighter in action.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 09:47 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because  ....
在灾难发生时, 是人性最具挑战性的时刻,
平时那些可以轻易隐藏,扮装的性格,
都会在这个时刻显现

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 11:03 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because这电影有如重现911灾难,我想在电影里体会人们对生命的坚持与不妥协。

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 11:08 AM | Show all posts
灾难发生时,人们应以什么心态来应付这种天灾,让我们以后可以用得着!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 11:27 AM | Show all posts

hati saya tersentuh melihat para bomba yang berusaha menyelamatkan nyawa mangsa tanpa mengira keselamatan diri sendiri, filem ini juga membuat kita menghargai orang-orang yang berada di sekeliling kita...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 12:05 PM | Show all posts
i want to see their reaction when facing this kind of disaster, and what they do during this situation.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 12:13 PM | Show all posts
原本值得留念的日子,却酿成这场悲剧,看身边的人如何对亲人依依不舍。。。

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 12:20 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because 生活中也会遇到灾难, 让更多人掌握急救技巧, 挽救生命和降低伤害.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2013 01:38 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because it will burn the passion in me, aid in me escaping the dull daily routine.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 03:36 PM | Show all posts
我一路来都很好奇高塔该如何逃生就如911 一样..我们也有KLCC.学来防身

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 05:52 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because 这部戏融合了爱情,亲情,团结,浪漫,感动,紧张,和人类无私的爱。让对世界绝望的同胞们再燃起对生命的希望。

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 09:43 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch THE TOWER because it touches our hearts and makes us think about those ever brave and courageous men and women that risk their lives everyday so that we can feel safe.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.208293 second(s), 45 queries .