Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-3-2013 02:12 AM | Show all posts
MISIA’s latest album tops Oricon weekly album chart

MISIA, who recently celebrated her 15th anniversary, has released her latest best-of album, “Super Best Records -15th Celebration-“. In the first week, it sold 65,000 copies and topped Oricon’s weekly album chart for the week of March 4th.

This is the first time MISIA has topped the charts in 8 years and 8 months. Her last chart-topper was her ballad best-of album, “MISIA Love & Ballads“, which was released back in June of 2004. This marks the singer’s 8th album to take the #1 spot on the chart.

“Super Best Records -15th Celebration-” is a 3-disc set that features a total of 45 tracks. The limited edition special DVD contains a performance digest with 15 years worth of footage.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... n-8-years-8-months/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2013 02:14 AM | Show all posts
SEKAI NO OWARI announces new single + outdoors event

SEKAI NO OWARI has announced that they will be releasing their new single, “RPG“, on the 1st of May. They have also announced that they will holding an outdoors event called ‘Honoo to Mori no Carnival‘ in October.

This announcement was made during the final night of the band’s tour, ‘ARENA TOUR 2013: ENTERTAINMENT‘, on February 23rd at Yoyogi National Gymnasium. As previously reported, the single’s title track will serve as the theme song for the upcoming anime movie, ‘Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Baka Uma! B-kyu Gourmet Survival!!‘, which is scheduled to open in theaters on April 20th. It’s described as a cheerful and refreshing number that has the themes “friendship” and “adventure”.

SEKAI NO OWARI’s upcoming outdoors event will be their first self-produced event. It will be held on October 12th and 13th at Fuji-Q Highland.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... gle-outdoors-event/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2013 02:18 AM | Show all posts
The release day of Yuzu’s upcoming album revealed

Previously, it was reported that popular duo Yuzu’s 11th album “LAND” was set for release sometime in May, and now the official release day of the album has been revealed to be on May 1.

This is their first album in 2 years and 3 months since their previous one “2-NI-” (released in February 2011), and it will include tracks like “REASON“, “with you“, “Mata Ashita“, and “Sho.”

The limited edition will come in 5-surfaced panorama package, and will include a 60-page art booklet.

Additionally, the duo is slated to kick off their nation-wide arena tour “YUZU ARENA TOUR 2013 GO LAND” starting on June 15 at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ing-album-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:13 PM | Show all posts
“Real Onigokko” to get TV drama adaptation starring Hongo Kanata

It was announced that Yamada Yusuke’s popular novel “Real Onigokko” will get a serial drama adaptation titled “Real Onigokko THE ORIGIN“, and Hongo Kanata will be taking the lead role.

“Real Onigokko” has been adapted into comic, game, and live-action movies previously, but according to Hongo, the TV drama adaptation will be the one that stays true to the original novel the most.

“Real Onigokko” sets in a near future where people whose last names are “Sato”, become targets of a real tag, and when they are caught, they get killed. In the drama, Hongo will be playing “Sato Tsubasa”, and Shimizu Fumika will be Tsubasa’s younger sister “Sato Ai”. It was also announced Yokohama Ryusei will be participating as Tsubasa’s best friend named “Sato Hiroshi”.

Hongo commented, “This TV drama adaptation is like focusing on even the finest of details, and it brushes up the original well. The viewers will be able to enjoy the speedy and simple evolution.”

Reportedly, the filming for the drama has already begun, and Hongo revealed that he went to eat curry together with Yokohama between takes. He said, “I told him we had curry by catering when he had the day off, and he was depressed about it, so I took him.” Yokohama also said with a smile, “I felt uneasy since this is my first time to be a part of the main cast members for a drama, but Kanata-kun guides me with many things nicely. He even treated me to curry.”

TV drama “Real Onigokko THE ORIGIN” will be aired on TVS, CTC, and tvk starting on April 9th (every Tuesday at 1:00 am).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... rring-hongo-kanata/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Matsushita Nao to become a landlady in upcoming Fuji TV drama

Actress Matsushita Nao will star in a new Fuji TV drama “Kamo, Kyoto e Iku” which will start airing in April. The drama will be a comedy setting at a Japanese-style hotel in Kyoto, and Matsushita will be playing a landlady at the long-established hotel.

“Ueba Kamo” (Matsushita) is a career woman who works as a government official at the Ministry of Finance after graduating from Tokyo University. One day, her mother who is the landlady of an old Japanese-style hotel “Ueba-ya” in Kyoto, suddenly passes away, and she has to take over the hotel as a new landlady. It is hard enough for Kamo to take on this total new type of job, but she is also surrounded by tough and intensive employees. She then teams up with a calculating and clever financier named “Kinugawa Shuhei” (played by Shiina Kippei) who is cold-hearted, and yet somehow lovable, and tries to embark on the reconstruction of the hotel that is deeply in debt.

Matsushita commented, “‘Kamo’ has been cleaving her own path while believing she chose the right way, but she runs into many difficulties when she goes back to her hometown. I wonder how it would change her…I can’t wait to play the role. I want to make it a drama that is full of power through which the viewers can see Kamo’s growth.”

“Kamo, Kyoto e Iku.” is slated to broadcast on Fuji TV starting in April (every Tuesday at 9:00 pm).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ming-fuji-tv-drama/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Shinohara Ryoko to star in a new drama with Fujiki Naohito & Miura Haruma

Shinohara Ryoko is starring in a new drama series (currently untitled) on Fuji TV that will start airing in April.

It is said that 60% of unmarried women between the ages of 25 ~ 35 find themselves becoming more masculine. The drama will feature “Oyaji Joshi (lit. old-guy woman, a woman who acts like she is an old man )” who devotes herself to work.

—–

“Sakura” (Shinohara) is a 39-year-old woman who has not had a boyfriend in 10 years. Though she works as a vice store manager at a beauty parlor, she is careless about her style. She has a tender heart and a strong sense of justice, but she can be cowardly in terms of love. Recently, she is flustered that a couple of beard hairs start growing on her chin, which she thinks is due to overworking and a hormonal imbalance.

—–

The two guys who will be involved in the protagonist’s love story will be played by Miura Haruma and Fujiki Naohito. Miura’s role is a pro BMX rider named “Hiroto” who is very popular with girls, and Fujiki will play “Rintaro”, the manager at the beauty parlor where Sakura works. Though Rintaro looks cool at first sight, he has a wicked tongue and loves dirty jokes.

Other female cast members have also been announced. Otsuka Nene and Iijima Naoko will appear as Sakura’s friends. Otsuka will play “Miki”, a housewife who is distressed by her relationship with her mother-in-law and her sexless marriage. Iijima’s role will be “Shima”, who is loaded with sex appeal and aggressive towards men. Additionally, Nanao will be making an appearance as “Chiyoko”, a daughter of a rich family who falls in love with Rintaro (Fujiki).

As this will mark Shinohara’s first serial drama after giving birth to her second child back in February of last year, Shinohara commented, “Though I feel pressured, I would be happy if the viewers can laugh, cry, and that their hearts will flutter at the ‘Oyaji Joshi’ struggling in love. I hope it will be the kind of drama that can make the viewers think, ‘I want to fall in love!’ in the end.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ohito-miura-haruma/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Atsuko Maeda's film canceled after studio goes bust due to Senkaku dispute
ENTERTAINMENT FEB. 27, 2013 - 06:16AM JST ( 24 )

TOKYO —
Shooting of the film “1905,” starring former AKB48 member Atsuko Maeda has been canceled after its production and distribution company filed for bankruptcy, it has been revealed.
The period movie was set to star Chinese actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai, 50, Japanese actor Shota Matsuda, 27, and Maeda, 21, who was making her first movie since she “graduated” from AKB48 last summer. It was to be directed by famed horror director Kiyoshi Kurosawa.
According to a Sports Nippon report, movie production and distribution house Prenom-H Co filed for bankruptcy after shooting costs rocketed. The added costs were said to be incurred as a result of the Senkaku island dispute between Japan and China. The movie was a Japan-China joint production, with 90% of the movie’s dialogue spoken in Chinese dialects.
Credit research company Teikoku Databank Ltd said that Prenom-H Co has received authorization to start bankruptcy proceedings from the Tokyo District Court. Prenom-H is believed to have liabilities amounting to around 643 million yen.
The large-scale action production was centered around Yokohama in 1905. Filming was scheduled for both Japan and Taiwan and the movie was pencilled for release in Japan this fall.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... -to-senkaku-dispute

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:36 PM | Show all posts
4 beautiful actresses to appear in new CM for ‘Rêveur’ shampoo

It was announced that four beautiful actresses Toda Erika, Ishihara Satomi, Nagasawa Masami and Eikura Nana will appear in new CM for “Rêveur Hair care series.”

There are five new CMs in total: Toda in ‘Green no Onna’ version, Ishihara in ‘Purple no Onna’ version, Nagasawa in ‘Orange no Onna’ version, Eikura in ‘Pink no Onna’ version, and the ‘Kaien’ version will be comprised of scenes from each of the 4 actresses.

Apparently, the filming for all the CMs were done impromptu without a script, as the actresses were only informed with the images of the CM. Because of this, every CM is enlivened with each actress’s individuality and charm.

“Rêveur” is non-silicone hair care product from Japan Gateway. They will start selling the new product “Rêveur for color” which will be for dyed hair on March 15.

You can see the making of each CM on Rêveur’s official site (here), and all CMs will begin airing on March 10 nation-wide.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... for-reveur-shampoo/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Takei Emi & Okura Tadayoshi to co-star in TV Asahi’s upcoming late-night drama

It was announced that Takei Emi will star in TV Asahi’s upcoming late-night mystery drama “Otenki Oneesan” that will begin airing in April.

In the drama, Takei will play as a weather woman named “Abe Haruko.”

—–

Abe Haruko is somewhat of a weather prodigy as she acquires her qualification to become a certified weather forecaster at the young age of 11. She serves as a weather woman in a morning TV show and is nicknamed as ‘bomb cyclone woman’ because of her gruff personality, provoking negative feelings everyday from the staff members and other news casters of the show. On the other hand, Haruko also uses her vast weather knowledge to solve difficult criminal cases from different a point of view for the police. She teams up with a rookie detective Aoki Gota, and hunts down criminals.

—–

The rookie detective “Aoki Gota” will be played by Kanjnai 8 member Okura Tadayoshi. Medical examiner named “Mikumo Sanpei” who is an enthusiastic fan of Haruko, will be played by Sasaki Kuranosuke. The script will be written by Oishi Shizuka who is known for her works like “Futarikko” and “Second Virgin.”

This will mark the first time for Takei and Okura to co-star with each other. Regarding the co-starring with Okura, Takei said, “When I was in junior high school, Okura-san was my favorite member from Kanjani 8, so I’m happy to co-star with him honestly.”

Okura also commented, “I had a scary image toward Haruko as she would have no face expression and act recklessly, but the real Takei-san was a bright woman, so I’m looking forward for the filming to start. I’m glad she usually is not a scary person.” About his role, he said, “I hope ‘Gota’ will be a comfortable character for the viewers during the process of solving cases.”

According to Takei, she got a flowery and bright image toward the drama from the title, however, “I was excited to be able to play such a role, but I was told ‘No, if anything, your role is expressionless who hardly smiles.’ So I was like…’I am playing another quirky role…!’ I hope I can create mysterious atmosphere. Please look forward to seeing unbalanced conversation between Haruko and Gota as well.”

“Otenki Oneesan” will air on the “Friday Night Drama” time slot for TV Asahi (every Friday at 11:15 pm).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... g-late-night-drama/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Akimoto Yasushi becomes the most commercially successful lyricist in Japan

It was announced that the total number of sales for singles which were written by lyricist Akimoto Yasushi has reached a whopping 68,591,000 copies, which made him the most commercially successful lyricist in Japan.

After including the sales from the latest Oricon weekly ranking, Akimoto surpassed late lyricist Aku Yu’s record of 68,319,000 copies by 272,000 copies.

Akimoto has written the lyrics for many artists such as Onyanko Club, Tunnels, the late Misora Hibari, and in recent years, he’s known for contributing lyrics for AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and more. Reportedly, Akimoto wrote the lyrics for 506 singles so far, and among all the singles he wrote, the best selling single was AKB48’s 26th single “Manatsu no Sounds good!” (released in May 2012) which sold 1,822,000 copies in total. Moreover, about 30% (19,987,000 copies) of his total sales have come from songs he wrote for AKB48.

Akimoto left the comment, “Thank you. Even after getting No.1 in sales, I still can’t hold a candle to other great senior lyricists, but taking this (record) is very encouraging, I would like to continue to devote myself.”

Akimoto made his debut as a lyricist with “Kotoba ni Shitakunai Tenki” (The coupling track for THE ALFEE’s single ‘Toori Ame‘) in October of 1981. His first chart topping single was Kikuchi Momoko’s “Sotsugyou” (released in February 1985), and a total of 87 singles which Akimoto contributed the lyrics, have topped the chart ever since. 87 chart topping singles is also a record for lyricists, number 2 is Inaba Koshi with 52 singles.

Below is the list of TOP 5 lyricists with their total number of single sales (the parentheses show the best selling singles from the lyricist).

=====

1. Akimoto Yasushi…68,591,000 copies (AKB48 ‘Manatsu no Sounds good!’ 1,822,000 copies)
2. Aku Yu…68,319,000 copies (Pink Lady ‘UFO’ 1,554,000 copies)
3. Matsumoto Takashi…49,838,000 copies (KinKi Kids ‘Glass no Shounen’ 1,792,000 copies)
4. Komuro Tetsuya…42,224,000 copies (Amuro Namie ‘CAN YOU CELEBRATE?’ 2,296,000 copies)
5. Inaba Koshi…37,594,000 copies (B’z ‘Ai no Mama ni Wagamama ni Boku wa Kimi dake wo Kizutsukenai’ 2,021,000 copies)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -lyricist-in-japan/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Voice actress Shimamura Kaoru passes away after struggle with breast cancer

It was reported that voice actress Shimamura Kaoru passed away on February 26th at 3:06 pm at a hospital in Yokohama due to breast cancer at the age of 43. A funeral and memorial ceremony will be held only with her close relatives.

She was best known for voicing “Ralph”, the main mascot character in TBS’ program “Rank Oukoku”, and “Enoken” in NHK’s educational program “Hitori de Dekirumon!”

Our sincere condolences go out to her family and friends.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... with-breast-cancer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Hasegawa Hiroki to play an unlicensed doctor in upcoming drama

On February 27, it was announced that actor Hasegawa Hiroki will star in NTV’s serial drama “Kumo no Kaidan (tentative title)” which will begin airing in April.  The drama is based on the novel by Watanabe Junichi, who is known for his novel “Shitsurakuen”, and Hasegawa will star as the unlicensed doctor Aikawa Saburo.

This is the first NTV drama that Hasegawa will star in since he last appeared in the big hit drama “Kaseifu no Mita”.

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-c ... 7_kumonokaidan.jpeg

The drama is set on a sparsely populated island in the Izu Islands.  The drama depicts the fate of Saburo as he provides medical care without a license to the island’s inhabitants as there are not enough doctors on the island and also follows the lives of two women who love Saburo.  The two women are Suzuki Akiko, the clinic’s nurse, and Tasaka Akiko, the daughter of the director of a major hospital in Tokyo. The roles will be played by actresses Inamori Izumi and Kimura Fumino, respectively.  Additionally, Muraki, the head of the island’s clinic will be played by singer and actor Otomo Kohei, and Tasaka Yuichiro, Akiko’s father, will be played by actor Naito Takashi.  Actors Hagiwara Masato and Aoyagi Sho, and actress Kimura Midoriko will also appear in the drama.

Hasegawa spoke about his character Saburo: “(I) have gotten to this point only by luck (laugh.)  Saburo may have gotten to his position because of his environment (laugh.)  If you want to know whether or not Saburo is lucky or unlucky, please watch the drama.”

The drama will air every Wednesday at 10 PM on NTV starting April.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -in-upcoming-drama/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Shinoda Mariko opens the first store for her original brand ‘ricori’

On February 27th, AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko attended an opening event for her original brand’s first store opening at Lumine Est Shinjuku.

Regarding the brand name, ricori, Shinoda explained, “I named it ‘ricori’ using Mariko’s ‘riko’ and the word for ‘cute’ in Spanish, ‘rico’.” She also commented on the launching of her brand, saying, “It was a dream of mine since before entering AKB48. I also went to a fashion school for that reason.” She then shared that she has been working on designs for the past 10 years, “I have about 1,000 designs in stock.”

All clothing for the brand was designed and produced by Shinoda herself. “It’s difficult to get everyone to settle on one thing,” she stated and continued, “Akimoto-sensei is amazing. Even in front of people, he’s able to say things firmly.”

Aside from Tokyo, Shinoda is set to open up two stores in Osaka; Shinsaibashi OAP on March 8th and Umeda HEP FIVE on March 15th. When asked, “What about overseas?“, she replied, “If I were to open up a store overseas, I would like to open one in Hawaii.” She added, “First, I want to do my best in Japan.”

Reporters also suggested that Shinoda should hold a fashion show in the near future. She responded, “That sounds good! I think there are people in AKB that would like to take part, so I want to help!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ginal-brand-ricori/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:48 PM | Show all posts
BREAKERZ to start their solo activities

On February 28th, rock band BREAKERZ held the final concert of their nationwide tour at NHK Hall in Tokyo.

This was the band’s longest tour in their career with a total of 30 performances. After leaving their final stage, a surprise announcement appeared on the screen stating that members would each be starting their own solo projects starting in April.

DAIGO (Vo) will hold a birthday event on his 35th birthday, April 8th, at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo. Then, he will hold a one-night live on July 12th at Shibuya Kokaido under the name ‘DAIGO☆STARDUST‘.

Meanwhile, AKIHIDE (G) will release his first album, “AMBER“, in June, and he is also planning to hold a tour. Finally, SHINPEI (G) will create a new band called ‘MUSCLE ATTACK‘, and they will be holding their first live in May.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ir-solo-activities/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:52 PM | Show all posts
miwa chosen as image character for fashion brand, ‘LOWRYS FARM’

miwa has been chosen as the image character for fashion brand, ‘LOWRYS FARM‘.

As the image character for the brand’s spring/summer campaign, ‘MY STYLE, MY LOWRYS ~Watashirashii Toki, Watashirashii Fuku~‘, miwa will be appearing on store displays starting March 1st. A special website for the campaign will also be launched on March 1st featuring a video for “Colorful ~MY STYLE ver.~“. This is the acoustic version of “Colorful“, which was included in the singer’s latest single, “Whistle ~Kimi to Sugoshita Hibi~“.

Additionally, it was revealed that the all-standing tickets for miwa’s upcoming Nippon Budokan concert, ‘miwa live at Budokan ~Sotsugyoushiki~‘, to be held on March 29th, will go on sale starting March 3rd.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -brand-lowrys-farm/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Naoto Inti Raymi’s new single to be used as CM song for ‘Kirin Hyoketsu’

Naoto Inti Raymi will be providing the new CM song for ‘Kirin Hyoketsu‘, which will be released as the singer’s 11th single in April.

This spring, ‘Hyoketsu’ will change its name from ‘Kirin Chuuhai Hyoketsu’ to ‘Kirin Hyoketsu’. The taste, packaging, and advertisement will also undergo a transformation. For this occasion, Naoto will be producing an original song to be used in the new CM, which is scheduled to air starting April 3rd. More details on the single’s release will be revealed at a later date.

Aside from this tie-up with ‘Kirin Hyoketsu’, Naoto’s new song, “Unbelievable“, will be used as the support song for ‘National Science Museum Special Exhibition Great Journey ~Jinrui no Tabi~‘, and his song, “365“, will serve as the CM song for ‘NEC LaVie/VALUESTAR‘.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... for-kirin-hyoketsu/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:54 PM | Show all posts
BOOM BOOM SATELLITES to resume their activities in May

On February 26th, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES made a live appearance on ‘Nico Nico Namahousou‘ and announced that they would be resuming their activities with a live concert on May 3rd at Nippon Budokan.

The band canceled their nationwide tour from January to March due to member Kawashima Michiyuki’s brain tumor treatment. Kawashima, who made his first public appearance after his surgery on January 15th, apologized to their fans, saying, “I am very sorry to have caused you to worry by canceling the concerts due to my illness.”

The concerts on April 23rd in Nagoya and on April 25th in Osaka were also canceled as Kawashima will not be able to make a comeback by then.

While Kawashima is still required to undergo rehabilitation, he declared, “We were able to make preparations to hold a live at Nippon Budokan on May 3rd.” He expressed, “For those who have supported us these past 15 years, I want to make this a live you will not forget.“

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -activities-in-may/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Ueto Aya is the CM Queen of 2012 in Kanto and Kansai, Takei Emi wins in Nagoya

On February 27, Video Research Ltd. once again released various statistics about the usage of commercials in 2012. As usual, they concentrated their analysis on the three main regions of Japan (Kanto, Kansai, and Nagoya) and the five main commercial networks.

The results show that the overall amount of commercials slightly increased again in all three regions compared to the previous year. Looking at both types of commercials, they noticed that spots that air in between programs have declined, but commercials that air during a program recorded a slight increase again. It was an expected change after the 2011 results that were greatly influenced by the Great Tohoku Earthquake.

Commercials related to communication and web services made it to the top in the Kanto region, but the biggest rise was once again recorded the by automobile commercials with at least 20% more exposure of general automobile commercials and at least 70% more exposure of light passenger car commercials in all three regions.

As for the image characters used in commercials, actress Ueto Aya was once again able to claim the top position in the Kanto and Kansai regions. It’s her 4th consecutive year on top for the Kansai region and her 2nd consecutive year for the Kanto region. The repeat of last year’s triple victory was smashed by fellow actress Takei Emi who took over the Nagoya region.

A huge boost was experienced by actress Gouriki Ayame who only ranked 388 and lower in the previous year, and now made it into the top 4 in all of the regions. As usual, the members of AKB48 are very present in commercials as well. The group can boast 8 members in the top 20 of Kanto and Kansai, and 7 members in the top 20 of Nagoya (still including Maeda Atsuko).

You can check out the talent rankings below!

-

Previous rankings: 2012 (1st half), 2011

CM Exposure Ranking of the Kanto Region

01 – 246,825 seconds – 15,081 spots — Ueto Aya (previous year: 1)
02 – 241,005 seconds – 15,136 spots — Takei Emi (previous year: 10)
03 – 226,860 seconds – 12,958 spots — Gouriki Ayame (previous year: 388)
04 – 192,255 seconds – 12,095 spots — Sasaki Nozomi (previous year: 19)
05 – 188,980 seconds – 10,742 spots — Ayase Haruka (previous year: 14)
06 – 166,755 seconds – 10,340 spots — Oshima Yuko (previous year: 3)
07 – 155,790 seconds – 09,813 spots — Takada Junji (previous year: 300)
08 – 143,845 seconds – 08,800 spots — Shinoda Mariko (previous year: 7)
09 – 143,805 seconds – 08,781 spots — Takahashi Minami (previous year: 12)
10 – 137,370 seconds – 08,503 spots — Itano Tomomi (previous year: 13)
11 – 135,510 seconds – 07,971 spots — Higuchi Kanako (previous year: 16)
12 – 135,075 seconds – 08,194 spots — Kojima Haruna (previous year: 11)
12 – 135,075 seconds – 08,494 spots — Mukai Osamu (previous year: 18)
14 – 131,340 seconds – 08,473 spots — Sato Ryuta (previous year: 67)
15 – 131,130 seconds – 08,065 spots — Watanabe Mayu (previous year: 21)
16 – 125,460 seconds – 07,847 spots — Aoi Yu (previous year: 71)
17 – 123,945 seconds – 05,955 spots — Matsuoka Shuzo (previous year: 274)
18 – 123,300 seconds – 07,567 spots — Kashiwagi Yuki (previous year: 17)
19 – 122,955 seconds – 07,143 spots — Maeda Atsuko (previous year: 4)
20 – 122,170 seconds – 07,178 spots — Dante Carver (previous year: 6)

CM Exposure Ranking of the Kansai Region

01 – 248,955 seconds – 14,230 spots — Ueto Aya (previous year: 1)
02 – 200,220 seconds – 12,549 spots — Takei Emi (previous year: 12)
03 – 188,860 seconds – 10,551 spots — Ayase Haruka (previous year: 8)
04 – 179,970 seconds – 10,072 spots — Gouriki Ayame (previous year: 635)
05 – 168,300 seconds – 10,375 spots — Oshima Yuko (previous year: 2)
06 – 142,980 seconds – 08,384 spots — Becky (previous year: 7)
07 – 141,630 seconds – 08,736 spots — Takahashi Minami (previous year: 10)
08 – 137,700 seconds – 08,517 spots — Shinoda Mariko (previous year: 6)
09 – 137,520 seconds – 06,202 spots — Karasawa Toshiaki (previous year: 5)
10 – 129,270 seconds – 08,359 spots — Sato Ryuta (previous year: 50)
11 – 128,595 seconds – 07,904 spots — Kojima Haruna (previous year: 13)
12 – 125,985 seconds – 07,797 spots — Watanabe Mayu (previous year: 16)
13 – 125,760 seconds – 06,084 spots — Matsuoka Shuzo (previous year: 156)
14 – 123,825 seconds – 07,528 spots — Kashiwagi Yuki (previous year: 18)
15 – 120,825 seconds – 06,957 spots — Kimura Takuya (previous year: 51)
16 – 120,720 seconds – 04,578 spots — Takimoto Miori (previous year: 33)
17 – 119,610 seconds – 07,049 spots — Maeda Atsuko (previous year: 4)
18 – 119,595 seconds – 07,277 spots — Sasaki Nozomi (previous year: 23)
19 – 118,860 seconds – 07,417 spots — Aoi Yu (previous year: 46)
20 – 117,810 seconds – 07,367 spots — Mukai Osamu (previous year: 22)

CM Exposure Ranking of the Nagoya Region

01 – 213,770 seconds – 13,282 spots — Takei Emi (previous year: 8)
02 – 212,010 seconds – 12,964 spots — Ueto Aya (previous year: 1)
03 – 181,890 seconds – 10,052 spots — Gouriki Ayame (previous year: 523)
04 – 164,550 seconds – 09,376 spots — Ayase Haruka (previous year: 11)
05 – 158,715 seconds – 09,884 spots — Oshima Yuko (previous year: 4)
06 – 130,275 seconds – 08,449 spots — Sato Ryuta (previous year: 48)
07 – 129,225 seconds – 08,087 spots — Itano Tomomi (previous year: 13)
08 – 126,405 seconds – 07,865 spots — Kashiwagi Yuki (previous year: 12)
09 – 125,190 seconds – 07,658 spots — Takahashi Minami (previous year: 10)
10 – 122,925 seconds – 06,004 spots — Matsuoka Shuzo (previous year: 142)
11 – 120,030 seconds – 07,415 spots — Watanabe Mayu (previous year: 19)
12 – 119,175 seconds – 07,051 spots — Maeda Atsuko (previous year: 2)
13 – 118,360 seconds – 07,357 spots — Mukai Osamu (previous year: 21)
14 – 117,345 seconds – 07,184 spots — Shinoda Mariko (previous year: 6)
15 – 116,665 seconds – 07,024 spots — Abe Hiroshi (previous year: 86)
16 – 115,365 seconds – 07,035 spots — Sasaki Nozomi (previous year: 24)
17 – 113,665 seconds – 06,908 spots — Karina (previous year: 3)
18 – 112,230 seconds – 06,383 spots — Kimura Takuya (previous year: 70)
19 – 111,000 seconds – 06,538 spots — Higuchi Kanako (previous year: 16)
20 – 107,940 seconds – 06,558 spots — Kojima Haruna (previous year: 18)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... emi-wins-in-nagoya/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Saito Kazuyoshi to provide the theme song for new ‘Detective Conan’ movie

Singer / songwriter Saito Kazuyoshi who will be celebrating his 20th anniversary in August, will be providing the theme song for anime “Meitaitei Conan (aka “Detective Conan”, “Case Closed”)”s 17th film “Meitantei Conan Zekkai no Private Eye.”

The theme song is titled “One More Time“, and will be released as a single on April 17. Saito wrote this song with the image of the story of the film, and he put his thought that “strong feelings can come true”. According to Saito, he accepted the offer, so that he can brag to his child about it.

The single’s first pressed edition will be a collaboration cover jacket, as it will feature an illustration of “Edogawa Conan”, the main character from the anime, and Saito playing guitars. A collaboration sticker will also be included for the single.

With the full cooperation from Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, “Meitantei Conan Zekkai no Private Eye” is set at the Aegis ship that possesses the highest-level military secrets in the national defense, and it depicts a battle on the sea between Conan and “X”, a spy from a certain country. The anime film is set to be released on April 20th.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ective-conan-movie/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2013 11:56 PM | Show all posts
AKB48 to distribute another charity song for free

It was announced that popular idol group AKB48 has created another charity song titled “Tenohira ga Kataru Koto” and will begin distributing it for free starting on March 8th.

AKB48 previously established a reconstruction support project ”Dareka no Tame ni” right after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami occurred on 11 March 2011. In addition to donating money, they have also been supporting the cause in various ways, for ever since in May of 2011, 6 ~ 7 members from the group (including the sister groups) visit the disaster areas in turns once every month, and hold mini live concerts, handshake events, Christmas event, Valentine event, and so on.

Previously, AKB48 released a digital charity song “Dareka no Tame ni -What can I do for someone?-“, and they donated all profits to the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami relief. They also donated a part of profit from their 23rd single “Kaze wa Fuiteiru” (released in October 2011) for the disaster areas.

“Tenohira ga Kataru Koto” will begin distributing on the project’s site (here) starting on the 8th at 6:00 pm (JST), and they will also collect contributions. It will be donated through Japanese Red Cross Society.

Additionally, AKB48 (Akihabara, Tokyo), SKE48 (Sakae, Nagoya), NMB48 (Namba, Osaka), and HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) will hold charity performances at each group’s theater on March 11th which will be exactly 2 years since the disaster. The details on the charity performances will be announced at a later date.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... rity-song-for-free/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 10:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071458 second(s), 41 queries .