123Next
Return to list New
View: 12150|Reply: 42

[Lain-Lain] FEMME FATALE

[Copy link]
bj This user has been deleted
Post time 27-10-2003 05:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by eddlisa_uyuk at 17-4-2011 16:11

i suka lakonan dia dlm the Last seduction, she really a classy bitch in that filem

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2003 05:33 PM | Show all posts
another good actress in potraying femme fatale role

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2003 12:37 AM | Show all posts
femme fatale nih maksud ape?
watak p'puan yg jahat n suka menggoda ker?
cite Last Seduction tu cite pasal per?
n sorang tuh berlakon dlm filem aper??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 28-10-2003 12:37 AM:
femme fatale nih maksud ape?
watak p'puan yg jahat n suka menggoda ker?
cite Last Seduction tu cite pasal per?
n sorang tuh berlakon dlm filem aper??

Source: The Collins English Dictionary

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 09:00 AM | Show all posts
femme fatale - Delilah, enchantress, siren, temptress  
Detailed description:-
1 Dictionary Entries found
---------------------------
1) n :a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Femme Fatale The Timeless of Beautiful Women by Serge Normant
Sunday, December 16, 2001

Reviewed by Jennifer O'Connell

Thames and Hudson, stg

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2003 01:10 PM | Show all posts
adakalanya dalam filem2 noir banyak guna element Femme Fatalle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 04:53 PM | Show all posts

Body Heat (1981) is a dramatic, modern day film noir, set in the hot atmosphere of Miranda Beach, Florida.
The alluring, crafty, and sultry "Matty Walker" (Kathleen Turner) seduces corruptible, dim-witted, naive, and incompetent attorney Ned Racine (William Hurt), to convince him to kill her husband Edmund (Richard Crenna). She is interested in Ned because he isn't very intelligent:

You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
She uses everything as an instrument of seduction, including incredibly sweaty and sexy love-making and lewd suggestive dialogue, to manipulate his emotions so that he will help plot the murder: "Do it!" "I need you so badly." "I want you right now more than I ever have!" "I'd kill myself if I thought this thing would destroy us." He complains: "I'm red; I'm sore." "You shouldn't wear that body!"

After the murder, Ned learns from cop Oscar Grace (J. A. Preston) that Matty is a suspect and that he should stay away from her:

She's trouble, Ned. Real big-time major-league trouble.
The plot twist at the conclusion is a knockout surprise. "Matty" is killed in an explosion (identified by dental records) and Ned is imprisoned for the murder. He looks in Matty's high school yearbook and finds that she is, in reality, Mary Ann Simpson, and her ambition was: "To be rich and live in an exotic land," a wish that is fulfilled in the last image of "Matty" lying on a beach somewhere in an exotic land.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Femme fatale—is defined as “an irresistibly attractive woman, especially one who leads men into danger or disaster”. To me the most engaging semblance of a “femme fatale” is the stunning image of Lana Turner, as the camera pans from her ankles upward in that breathtaking shot from “The Postman Always Rings Twice” 1946.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2003 01:41 AM | Show all posts
rasanyer dah faham ...
yg Chinese tuh pelakon Rush Hour 2 rupanyer ...

filem noir aper maksudnyer?

Fly nie kalau takat tgk movie, probably rajin n rajin sgt collect VCD ..
tp tang femme fatale tu .. tak brapa reti sgt ...

cite Body Heat - Kathleen Turner n William Hurt macam pnah dengar tp dah lupa cam ner jln citenyer ...

bj, leh bg example filem2 yg ada femme fatale tak??
thanks ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 08:41 AM | Show all posts
("dark film")A term applied by French critics to a type of American film, usually in the detective and thriller genres, with low-key lighting and a somber mood. Film noir was most prevalent in the 1940s and 1950s, though it was revived occasionally later.
highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0070384290/student_view0/glossary.html

"Dark film," a term applied by French critics to a type of American film, usually in the detective or thriller genres, with low-key lighting and a somber mood.
www.mhhe.com/socscience/art-film ... /olc/glossary.mhtml

French phrase meaning "black film"; refers to a genre of film whose subject matter bleak, usually an urban theme of corruption (e.g., Last Tango in Paris)
gs.fanshawec.on.ca/users/josephda/glossary/glossary_F.htm

French phrase meaning "black film"; refers to a genre of film whose subject matter bleak, usually an urban theme of corruption (e.g., Orson Wells' Touch of Evil(1958), Ridley Scott's Blade Runner (1982) and L.A. Confidential (1998))
gs.fanshawec.ca/jda/glossary/glossary_F.htm

a critical term used to describe cynical Hollywood thrillers and melodramas of the 1930s and 1940s. More specifically, it refers to the high-contrast, deeply-shadowed lighting style of such films
www.megweb.uct.ac.za/doh101f/glossary%20film%20&%20TV.htm

overstyled (see "aesthetic") depiction of archaic film archetypes--such as existential private detectives and thugs--shot in moody black and white
www.thestranger.com/2001-05-24/siff4.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 08:52 AM | Show all posts

Wow, what a movie. I mean it. This is the best movie that I have seen in a long time. It was friggin' incredible. Oscar, Golden Globe and for sure a MTV award for Best Kiss Scene. My God...what a ride. It was the damn best 20 minute feature film that I have ever seen. Sure, sure there was another hour or two of the movie, I think. I mean the opening was so fabulous if I actually paid attention to the rest of the movie, well it would just spoil everything.

Seriously, the Rebecca Romijn-Stamos lesbian scene with the other hot chick was very well done. The rest of the movie, (except for the pool table scene) was crap. Yes it was crap. De Palma seems to have lost his edge, his last few movies have all been, well... crap. Snake Eyes? Mission to Mars? Other than Mission Impossible he hasn't made a decent movie in a decade. The rest, are all crap and you can put Femme Fatal in that bunch as well.

Sticking to his Hitchcock rip-off camera angles he not only directed an absurd movie, but he wrote the damn thing as well. The movie actually starts off very promising, opening with Fred MacMurray in Double Indemnity with Marline Dietrich (the true definition of femme fatale). Then hoping to see a movie of equal standing we then see body parts of Stamos and for some reason that is never explained he won't let us see her face, only her body. Does he want us to objectify her? Is he making a statement as she holds the long zoom lens in front of her face after a close up of her breasts? Who knows, but I let it go. I figured he was going somewhere with it. He wasn't. I actually would have preferred to watch Double Indemnity if I knew the movie was going to be this bad.

De Palma has always been a Hitchcock wannabe, and he is getting further and further from the master with every movie he makes. This movie, which stole its absurd plot from a bad TV show (who did shoot J.R. anyway?) makes a mockery of everything the viewer invests in. I was almost willing to accept the movie when it pulled the "Bobby", it's such an amateurish move, not something that the director of The Untouchables or Scarface should be resorting to. Here, he is sticking to Stamos, selling her sexuality and not her cunningness, or willingness to do whatever it took as a true femme fatale would.

The worst part was the ending. Far too neat. The good guys all win. The bad ones lose. Everything is all wrapped up so nice, it makes you want to puke.

The movie should have been called "Dream Fatale" not Femme

[ Last edited by bj on 29-10-2003 at 08:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 08:53 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by bj on 29-10-2003 at 08:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 29-10-2003 01:41 AM:
rasanyer dah faham ...
yg Chinese tuh pelakon Rush Hour 2 rupanyer ...

filem noir aper maksudnyer?

Fly nie kalau takat tgk movie, probably rajin n rajin sgt collect VCD ..
tp tang femme fat ...

Kim basinger dlm L.A. Confidential
Kathleen Turner dlm Body heat
Maggie Cheung dlm Irma Vep
Bai ling dlm Taxi 3 & the crow
Kelly hu dlm Cradle 2 the Grave

basically actress yg main watak yg negatif boleh digelar femme fatale

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 09:08 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by bj on 29-10-2003 at 09:12 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 09:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 11:57 AM | Show all posts
The NEW OXFORD Dictionary
of ENGLISH

femme fatale noun (pl. femmes fatales pronunc. same) an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately cause distress to a man who becomes involved with her.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: French, literally disastrous woman.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2003 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos -> wife pd pelakon Stamos dlm cite Full House tu ker?

L.A Confidential .. baru jer pas tayang kat tv3 on saturday nite movie ...
Fly tak tgk, rugi ler plak ...
rasanyer L.A Confidential nih filem pertama Kim Basinger utk berlakon watak Femme Fatale .. hingga hubby dia bg kredit for her role ..

Bai Ling dlm filem The Crow .. rasanyer pnah nampak Bai Ling ...

rasanyer ada satu cite lakonan husband Resse Witherspoon n pelakon Buffy The Vampire Slayer .... rasanyer yg pelakon Buffy tu kiranyer watak Femme Fatale ker? Fly tak ingat nama filem tuh ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2003 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 29-10-2003 08:38 PM:
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos -> wife pd pelakon Stamos dlm cite Full House tu ker?

L.A Confidential .. baru jer pas tayang kat tv3 on saturday nite movie ...
Fly tak tgk, rugi ler plak ...
rasanye ...

ya John Stamos suaminye.

Ryan Phillipe suami kpd reese witherspoon ada berlakon dgn sarah michelle Gellar dlm Cruel Intention yg merupakan adaptasi moden Dangerous Liaisons.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 01:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070114 second(s), 45 queries .