ADVERTISEMENT

View: 40442|Reply: 94

25/7-11/8 THE WOLVERINE Movie Contest

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2013 11:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Win THE WOLVERINE movie passes!

Director: James Mangold
Writers: Mark Bomback   (screenplay), Chris Claremont  (comic book),
             Christopher McQuarrie  (screenplay), Frank Miller (comic book)
Stars: Hiroyuki Sanada, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, Brian Tee, Will Yun Lee
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Official Site:
20th Century Fox Official FB Page: www.facebook.com/foxmovies.my
Fox Malaysia’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FoxMalaysia

Synopsis:
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan.  Out of his depth in an unknown world he will face a host of unexpected and deadly opponents in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed.  Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.

失忆的金刚狼被一个叫做“禅”(Zen)的神秘男子带到了日本,在那里他博得了忍者组织头领的信任与器重。头领的儿子信玄(Shingen)有两个孩子,女儿真理子和金刚狼一见钟情,而儿子则是被称作“银武士”的高手。由于银武士是家族私生子,因此他无法成为组织的正式接班人。年迈的头领准备选出下一任领袖,但他并不希望自己的儿子信玄来接手,相反他有意将大权交给金刚狼。忍者组织为金刚狼委派了一名叫做雪生(Yukio)贴身保镖,尽管身为信玄的手下,但雪生还是爱上了金刚狼。不过金刚狼真正心仪的却是信玄的女儿真理子。此时真理子在信玄的安排下,要作为筹码嫁给司法部长。以此事为导火索,多方势力齐聚东京,大战即将爆发……

Trailer:

Contest Details:
35 pairs of THE WOLVERINE movie passes will be given out.  The movie passes are valid at all cinemas in Malaysia.
Win THE WOLVERINE
movie passes by answering the following  question.

If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers,
I wish it can be replace with.... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Contest Period: 25 July 2013 - 11 Aug 2013 11.59 PM

Movie Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the movie pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the movie passes.
2. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL on 12 Aug 2013(Monday)(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 11 Aug 2013 (Sun) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
3. Any winner invited not confirm their information before 14 Aug 2013(Wed) 9.00 AM, the movie pass will be revoked and pass to others.
4. CARI is not liable for movie prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
5. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.
Last edited by cef_admin2 on 24-7-2013 12:03 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2013 05:17 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with....

金刚之身,刀枪不入连炸弹也炸不毁的躯体。那时候我要一百个也没问题! Last edited by tonychen1979 on 25-7-2013 05:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 05:27 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with the super power mimicking capability of Rogue which by then Wolverine could use to his defense but in the same time wont loose out the human part of getting hurt, old and die.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 07:45 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with....

我希望可以转换为预知能力,可以知道任何过去未来的事情,通晓以及预防任何事件发生!成为一个又能打又有预知能力的 Wolverine

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 11:07 PM | Show all posts

telepathy (just like Professor X)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts

化解人类心中邪念的能力,这样这个世界因为他可以充满爱了。

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-7-2013 12:12 AM | Show all posts

teleportation from a place to other.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 07:41 AM | Show all posts

sesuatu yg sangat berkuasa seperti kebolehan untuk terbang dan menembusi dinding agar dia dapat menyelamatkan diri dari pihak musuh dan kebolehan untuk membaca pergerakan musuh menggunakan telepathy.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2013 09:31 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with

孙悟空的七十二变,无敌啊

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts

有超能力魔法新科技武器

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 10:45 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with Professor X power because it can literally mind control you and tell you to kill yourself. or just skip that mind control part and just kill you outright.
Last edited by nexusaby on 26-7-2013 10:47 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 03:50 PM | Show all posts
隐形能力,这样可以神不知鬼不觉地把敌人杀掉/弄晕或偷偷逃走(避免肢体冲突)。

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 04:04 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with agility and strength which enable him kill enemy without hurt and kill enemy instantly.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
可以变成透明的能力+ 穿透能力

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 11:23 PM | Show all posts
希望他可以变成有魔法能力,可以把东西变出来,或变成别种东西,混淆敌人

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 02:47 AM | Show all posts

the power to transform his skin into a layer of flexible adamantium, to retain his invincibility and increase his attacking impact, with a metallic, stylish appearance!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2013 06:37 AM | Show all posts
just wolverine claws as weapon

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 12:01 PM | Show all posts
希望他可以变成有魔法能力,可以把东西变出来,或变成别种东西,混淆敌人

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2013 02:25 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with mind control. Where he is the god of the world like professor X.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2013 01:00 AM | Show all posts
所有手上碰到的东西,包括空气,可以变成武器。

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.359444 second(s), 43 queries .