Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2359|Reply: 0

Guerrilla Photography Exhibition 2013

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2013 10:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
"Dear Guerrillans,

We have fantastic news for everyone!

Our Guerrilla Photography Exhibition 2013 has a new venue for our upcoming exhibition. It will now be held at Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya.
The new dates are from November 3 until 30, 2013. (November 2 is Deepavali)

This means there will be 4 sessions for the entire month of November:
Session 1 - Nov 3 to 9
Session 2 - Nov 9 to 16
Session 3 - Nov 16 to 23
Session 4 - Nov 23 to 30

For each session, we are allocating a 3m x 3m board for each exhibitor on which you are free to display your photos in any manner that you choose to do so. It's entirely up to you to decide how you want to print it. Since this is an indoor location, it's much safer but the organisers will not be liable for any damaged or stolen prints. (Terms and conditions of the Guerrilla Exhibition apply).

There will be a participation fee this year. It's RM 50 per exhibitor for 1 session on 1 board. We will arrange the boards, location and allocation. If you wish to get more boards and sessions, do email me your request.

There will also be 'Teh Tarik' sessions during the changeovers on Nov 3, 9, 16, 23 and 30. We will have a number of exciting activities during these sessions, so stay tuned for more details. It's also a great opportunity to meet new friends, catch up with old ones and network.

For those of you who have written to me earlier, I still have your details and you are in the participants list. I will be writing to you this week with the exhibition details, Terms & Conditions, and payment details.

To join this Guerrilla Exhibition, please write to me with your name, mobile number and preferred sessions. I will then send you a confirmation email with details. Your session and slot will be confirmed upon receiving your payment. Write to me at murali@pixworks.biz and confirm your place now!

Stay tuned for more exciting news as we work with our partners to bring you more surprises and goodies. And a big thank you to Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya for supporting the Guerrilla Photography Initiative.

Cheers,
Murali
Guerrilla Project Manager"

*Jangan lepaskan peluang untuk mempamerkan gambar-gambar terbaik anda.  Fotografer yang berminat, sila hubungi murali@pixworks.biz

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059458 second(s), 31 queries .