Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-9-2009 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 5-9-2009 18:24

The arabic word for religion is shi'ah. Below is a sample verse to enlighten this

The translation supposed to be:

Surely they who changed ...
mindpropeller Post at 5-9-2009 18:21

syiah means follower la cik abg oii, pls which ustaz tells you that

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2009 08:54 PM | Show all posts
syiah means follower la cik abg oii, pls which ustaz tells you that
pendakwa Post at 5-9-2009 18:28

Follower of what, sir? Manchester United? I never learned from ustaz. They live in a different world than mine.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by gunblade712 at 6-9-2009 09:26
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 5-9-2009 02:37

Muhamad had never teach any kind of religious rituals to the people. Hewas not a religious teacher. He was the messenger of God. His missionwas to warn people the danger of religions. He asked them todiscard  religions and start serving God in appropriate manner. We mustalways remember that the only method of communication between God andMuhamad was the Quran. Everything that God wanted him to know and todo, was recorded in the Quran. It was the same Quran that we havetoday. As far as we all know the Quran teaches nothing on ritualisticconducts? Not even the solat is taught in the Quran. But yet, Muslimstoday seem to have endless list of rites in the name of God and Hisprophet. How could that be?

That is why I am asking you. HOW do you perform your solat?

and how exactly does the Salafussoleh performed their religious duty, sir?

If, by religious rituals, you mean "ibadah" , then there are endless lists of ibadah that Muhammad s.a.w. do in corresponding to the Quran. One of it is "solat" . The Quran tells you that solat is obligated unto you. Now how exactly do you perform your solat?

and tell me, what is the difference between a "messenger" and a "teacher" ?

if I follow what I've understood, a messenger only convey the message, whereas a teacher conveyed the knowledge AND explain to the disciples/pupils of the knowledge, am I right?

(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought. (An-Nahl : 44)

When Allah s.w.t. said "thou" (or "you" in a modern English), who is Allah referring to here, brother mp?

Yesof course. But unfortunately the Qiblah that you understand is not thesame as what I understand. I just can't figure out how you could relateqiblah, masjidilharam and solat when the verses mention nothing aboutthe latest. As far as I understand, the verses enlighten us thatbelievers of God and His prophets shall not worry about any specificqiblah unlike the people of religions who need specific spot ofworship. Indeed God has provided believers a better qiblah to focus to,which are, the sanctioned consented decrees (masjidilharam). With thisqiblah you don't have to associate God with any spot, any location, anybuilding, any state, any country or whatever. It is a way of life. Thatis the appropriate means to serve God.

Gosh, now I do not know where do you stand. First you seemed to have declined the idea that we are to face the Ka'abah/MasjidilHaram when we are performing our solat, now it seems you are agreeing with us. (Judging from the bold quoted wording of yours). Did I misunderstood your statement, brother?

Idon't buy your idea. The Arabs shall have no problem mastering theirown language and learning the history of the prophet. But they don'tmake better Islam than the rest of the world. With the rightperspective, a lot of common sense and the keenness to learn, I believeGod will help us one way or another if we really look at the Quran foranswers.

Huh? Why do you judged the teachings according to the people, sir? If you do not know the history, then how do you interpret the Quran? The History themselves is considered as part of the context.

The alcohol issue? Did you answer my question yet sir?

I did, brother, even though your answer doesn't actually answered my postings.

Hadithcontradicts the Quran. Never you say. That is because you see yourreligion totally in the perspective of the hadiths. Have you ever tryto see your religion in the perspective of the Quran? Try ponder thisverses from the Quran."

"The places of worship (common translation for masjid to the religious muslims) belong to God, do not call on anyone else beside God" - 72:18

"Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us andyou: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him,and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And ifthey turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who havesurrendered" - 3:64

There are more verses of the same context. But two would be sufficientfor example here. So, do you apply this command of God to call only himand him alone during your worship? No of course. We all know that. Isthis kind of disobedient not root enough for you sir?

disobedience? Since WHEN did we claimed that Muhammad s.a.w. is a partner to Allah? Just because we took his hadith doesn't mean that we are worshipping him, brother? The Quran has no contradiction, am I right? Let's ponder on the verse in Surah An-Nahl which I've quoted above. Allow me to re-quote it sir :

(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought. (An-Nahl : 44)

When Allah s.w.t. said "thou" (or "you" in a modern English), who is Allah referring to here?

Secondly, let's look at these verses :

And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship). (Al-Baqarah:43)

This is the obligation of prayers (solat) in the Quran... where as :

(The angels say : "We descend not but by command of thy Lord: to Him belongeth what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between: and thy Lord never doth forget,- (Surah Maryam : 63)

Here Allah s.w.t. clarifies the He DOES NOT FORGET.

So tell me, brother mp, in the Quran, WHERE does Allah teaches you HOW to perform your solat? Bear in mind, that you and me and the rest of the Muslim community here believed that Allah DOES NOT FORGET.

My solat? I try my best sir. That is what I can tell you.

mindpropeller Post at 5-9-2009 01:40

I believe this should be answer along with the above quoted verses.

Allah knows best!

p/s You haven't give me ONE hadith which contradicted the Quran, brother mp....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8, tak payah cakap banyak..

YOU LIED TO YOUR OWN "GOD" .. GIVE ME ONE VERSE FROM THE BIBLE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BROKE YOUR OWN OATH AND COVENANT TO GOD.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8, tak payah cakap banyak..

YOU LIED TO YOUR OWN "GOD" .. GIVE ME ONE VERSE FROM THE BIBLE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BROKE YOUR OWN OATH AND COVENANT TO GOD.
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 09:28

Are u trying to tell us that u never lie in your life?
Did I lie to God? Well, you took my statements out of contexts and claimed Ilie. even I said I broke my covenant with God, that between God and me becauseI have my reason for doing so....hence you have no rite to tell I lie to God.If I lie to God, why am I successful and starting to build another business? Soundto me like blessing.

btw , is islam religion???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Did I lie to God? Well, you took my statements out of contexts and claimed Ilie. even I said I broke my covenant with God, that between God ...
Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 10:37

yes we MUSLIM never lie

that is fact

and truth.8 hurt

khar   khar   khar

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-9-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts

nope. I'm telling you that only stupid and idiot people lied to their own "God".

Only stupid and idiot people broke their own oath to their "God".

Did I lie to God? Well, you took my statements out of contexts andclaimed Ilie. even I said I broke my covenant with God, that betweenGod and me becauseI have my reason for doing so....hence you have norite to tell I lie to God.If I lie to God, why am I successful andstarting to build another business? Soundto me like blessing.

btw , is islam religion???
Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 10:37

hahahaha that's another joke. GIVE US THE CONTEXT, THEN.... I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROOF TO US ALL THAT YOU DID NOT LIE WHEN YOU TOOK AN OATH OF NOT JOINING CARI.COM.MY UNTIL "CERTAIN HOLY BUILDING" IS DESTROYED.

I challenge YOU, Truth.8!

Success in business? That's your definition of blessings? Looks to me that you don't even know religion in the first place hahahahahahaha..

besides, you LIED TO YOUR OWN "GOD" , WHAT GUARANTEES THAT YOU ARE NOT LYING TO US ABOUT YOUR SO-CALLED 'BUSINESS' ? heheheheheh...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 11:07 AM | Show all posts
nope. I'm telling you that only stupid and idiot people lied to their own "God".

Only stupid and idiot people broke their own oath to their "God".

hahahaha that's another joke. GIVE US T ...
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 10:54

can perform your hajj ? why most islam country ban the hajj for this year? h1n1 is it???

breaking oath? well , like i said is between me and my God ....if God angry with me, why I am healthy and yet I come safe after visiting all the pagan city??

yes, i running a new business.....very good ...Thank you GOD for your blessing

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 11:09 AM | Show all posts
yes we MUSLIM never lie

that is fact

and truth.8 hurt

khar   khar   khar
wlio_snr Post at 6-9-2009 10:42

Debmey kentut bilang, "EXCUSE ME". Madam Sepiroti kentut
bilang,"PARDON ME". Truth.8
kentutbilang, "I'M SORRY". Wlio_snr

kentut,pasti bilang, "NOT ME!! NOT ME!!"
….guilty feeling because jantan cover up......kharkhar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 11:15 AM | Show all posts
can perform your hajj ? why most islam country ban the hajj for this year? h1n1 is it???

so? where, in your own Bible, says that it is wrong for us to take preventive measures?

Your own so-called Jesus Christ ran away and fled when the Romans were chasing him. A man like Jesus Christ himself took preventive measures when faced with calamity.

But, as usual, you are too stupid to understand this point.

breaking oath? well , like i said is between me and my God ....if Godangry with me, why I am healthy and yet I come safe after visiting allthe pagan city??

Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 11:07

Pharaoh also led a healthy and rich life.

It's a matter of time before God puts forth his wrath unto those who LIED and BROKE THEIR OWN OATH TO GOD.

Beside, we can already see that God has puts forth his wrath unto you. He made you look STUPID in this thread.

heheheh.. running new business konon.. like I say, you even have the guts to LIE TO YOUR OWN "GOD" , there's NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU ARE NOT LYING THIS TIME.

Liars like you are rejected even in Christianity, kiddo!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 6-9-2009 11:21
so? where, in your own Bible, says that it is wrong for us to take preventive measures?

Your own so-called Jesus Christ ran away and fled when the Romans were chasing him. A man like Jesus Chri ...
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 11:15

like i said I rather truth Jesus who running away from Romans than a pedo who age 50++++++ .....i seen even now a pedo 50+++ marrying underage girl......this peoples are sick in mind  include those support such.

i write in simple manner rather than lengtly post because lengtly post make that people in guilty feelings

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 11:23 AM | Show all posts

like i said I rather truth Jesus who running away from Romans than a pedo who age 50++++++

i write in simple manner rather than lengtly post because lengtly post make that people in guilty feelings
Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 11:19

see? now Truth.8 is talking about some pedo at the age of 50 +. Seriously, I have no idea WHO he's referring to and WHY does he tried to change the subject.

THe point is clear. Jesus Christ himself took preventive measures and FLED when he's faced with calamity. This shows that IT IS NOT WRONG for us to take preventive measures in any religious activities.

but as usual, Truth.8 is so stupid he can't even understand this statement.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 11:34 AM | Show all posts
see? now Truth.8 is talking about some pedo at the age of 50 +. Seriously, I have no idea WHO he's referring to and WHY does he tried to change the subject.

THe point is clear. Jesus Christ him ...
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 11:23

why Jesus run away? u have read in the Bible in open heart

now, who u trust? a man running away from romans or a man age of 50+++ marrying underage girl???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 11:44 AM | Show all posts
why Jesus run away? u have read in the Bible in open heart

now, who u trust? a man running away from romans or a man age of 50+++ marrying underage girl???
Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 11:34

who is this man?

second of all, that is NOT the core of this discussion. (like I say, Truth.8 is too stupid to understand the point).

You made a point that many Muslims can't perform Hajj due to H1N1. Somehow your idiotic and moronic mind translate this as something like "Allah is powerless" or something like that.

BUT you failed to look at your own Bible. YOUR OWN PERSONAL SAVIOR FLED when he was chased down by the Romans.

It's ok. Many people understood this. It's either your are too stupid to understand, or you pretend you do not understand.

That is why you tried so vain to change the subject.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 11:49 AM | Show all posts
who is this man?

second of all, that is NOT the core of this discussion. (like I say, Truth.8 is too stupid to understand the point).

You made a point that many Muslims can't perform Hajj du ...
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 11:44

u failed gb

i end my debate with you because u writing something beyong the debate

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 11:52 AM | Show all posts
1715# Truth.8

hahahah.. failed?

it was YOU who started the point about Hajj... let me remind you in case you got your brain damage attack and forgot.. :

#1699 :

breaking oath? well , like i said is between me and my God ....if Godangry with me, why I am healthy and yet I come safe after visiting allthe pagan city??

Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 11:07

suddenly, when I've explained and rebuked your allegations, you changed the subject :

like i said I rather truth Jesus who running away from Romans than apedo who age 50++++++ .....i seen even now a pedo 50+++ marryingunderage girl......this peoples are sick in mind  include those supportsuch.

Truth.8 Post at 6-9-2009 11:19

looks like you've lost the debate, that is why you're swaying like leaves. You do not have any point against me hahahahahahahha...

tough luck, Truth.8!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 12:00 PM | Show all posts
1715# Truth.8

hahahah.. failed?

it was YOU who started the point about Hajj... let me remind you in case you got your brain damage attack and forgot.. :

#1699 :

suddenly, when I've e ...
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 11:52

truth never failed

that is fact

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 12:01 PM | Show all posts
1717# Truth.8

yes, truth never fails.

THAT is why you are failing miserably now, coz I am telling THE TRUTH and your ARE TWISTING THE TRUTH.

truth hurts.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 12:06 PM | Show all posts
1717# Truth.8

yes, truth never fails.

THAT is why you are failing miserably now, coz I am telling THE TRUTH and your ARE TWISTING THE TRUTH.

truth hurts.
gunblade712 Post at 6-9-2009 12:01

i never fail that why i can exist long here
since 2002, fail?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 12:15 PM | Show all posts
1719# Truth.8

well, you are the type which is shameless.

to you, maybe you're not failing, but to us, you've failed miserably.

you haven't presented ONE point from 2002.

worst, you LIED to your own God, breaking your own oath.

so yeah, sorry Truth.8, you've failed MISERABLY.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 02:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059944 second(s), 42 queries .