Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-11-2003 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Aselehe,

What crap stories u posting here??? What is those crap stories got to do with my topic???

U want to know  the truth??? Go and see for yourself at the side of the room at Ka'ba. Whether u worshipping True God of Jews or idols.

almost 4 days and not  even ONE  good reason posted yet.they only comes with cloth, curtain, 2 pillars, lanterns, no electricity, gems, washing that room with zam zam water and etc.

I NEED PHOTOS INSIDE THAT ROOM OF KABBAH.

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Aselehe This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-11-2003 04:15 PM:
Aselehe,

What crap stories u posting here??? What is those crap stories got to do with my topic???

U want to know  the truth??? Go and see for yourself at the side of the ...

because u lie about kaabah having room with statues like christian religion. muslims no such thing. christian are LIAR and this is what this all about. YOU PENIPU..KRISTIAN .UGAMA TIPU!  ADA PAHAM? what I post is all true about ur religion. kahkahkah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Aselehe at 19-11-2003 04:32 PM:
because u lie about kaabah having room with statues like christian religion. muslims no such thing. christian are LIAR and this is what this all about. YOU PENIPU..KRISTIAN .UGAMA TIPU!  ADA PAHAM? what I post is all true about ur religion. kahkahkah

if i lie about kabbah having room with idols why then it is secret or forbiden for public to enter??? who is lying now??? of course the Arab King, Imam and u too.

If there is nothing to hide, open for public. Yes, I agreed with you  there is Bad lying Christians  who worship idols, dead soul, believing in rosasry and etc. Thats doesn't mean all are bad fruits. Some are clean good  fruits. But in Islam, everything seems to lie. From photos that claimed that kalimah allah, lying that azan in moon, lying that mr.Armstrong  converting to Islam, lying about secret by not allowing public to view that room in kabbah, lying about 72 virgin, river of wine and milk if u kill the unbeliever and etc.

SO.YOU PENIPU..MUSLIMS .UGAMA TIPU!  ADA PAHAM? what I post is all true about ur religion. kahkahkah

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 09:46 PM | Show all posts
There're no idols in the Kaabah as claim by bad & evil Christians like you & your gang. You keep requesting for the pictures in the Kaabah whereas you know too well that no pictures inside the Kaabah is allowed & even distributed. You're really STUPID & DUMB!!! It doesn't mean that the Muslims are hiding something in the Kaabah.

To the Muslims, pls ignore this guy. The way I read his posts, he has gone insane. First, he admitted he was a Muslim & yet he knew nothing of kiblat & niat sembahyang. He's faking!!!!!! He's a preacher paid by an organisation to spread Christianity & to poison the Muslims' minds. So beware & be extra careful!!!

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 19-11-2003 at 09:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Bad & evil Christian like Truth only cares abt what's in the Kaabah & accuses Islam as "agama tipu". Only people of the book like him goes to heaven & RCs are infidels in the eyes of true Christians & people of the book. But somehow, the Jews go to Heaven despite of worshipping One & Only God & not Jesus since Jesus is the illegitimate child of Virgin Mary. RCs worship Jesus & he's God & their Messiah but not the Jews. How come RCs are infidels?

On what criteria that followers of certain religions can go to Heaven & Hell? He failed to reason this to me & never attempted to do further explanation.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 09:46 PM:
There're no idols in the Kaabah as claim by bad & evil Christians like you & your gang. You keep requesting for the pictures in the Kaabah whereas you know too well that no pictures inside the Kaabah is allowed & even distributed. You're really STUPID & DUMB!!! It doesn't mean that the Muslims are hiding something in the Kaabah.

To the Muslims, pls ignore this guy. The way I read his posts, he has gone insane. First, he admitted he was a Muslim & yet he knew nothing of kiblat & niat sembahyang. He's faking!!!!!! He's a preacher paid by an organisation to spread Christianity & to poison the Muslims' minds. So beware & be extra careful!!!

Am I stupid & dumb for asking the contents inside the room at Kabbah? 1 billions Muslims bowing to black stone without any knowledge about contents inside the room. So, who is STUPID AND DUMP?

U can ignore my question but in judgement day u will be ask the same question. Hve u consider knowing what inside the room??

Calling me faking??? who is faking now? King Arab & Imam  who claimed that it is forbiden place to enter that room?? Does that sound more like faking and deceving whole  Muslims???

Oh yes I am ex Muslim  and I don't hve to proof with your igorance attitude.

My question still stand:

WHERE IS THE PHOTOS INSIDE THE ROOM AT  KABBAH. I AM WAITING AND ALMOST 4 AND HALF DAY.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2003 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Truth, you're damn STUPID & DUMB. You're not an ex-Muslim. You're only making up stories here so that people will believe you. Stop your dirty games b'coz we don't buy your lies okay!

Why're you so bothered with the "inside" of the Kaabah? Why're you so bothered with the Muslims bowing to the black stone? How come we go to Hell just simply we bow to the black stone & have less idea what's in the Kaabah?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:16 PM | Show all posts
What abt the Jews? They're also wailing at the wall but they still go to heaven. RCs worship porcelain God but they're infidels & they go to hell. Which is which now?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:13 PM:
Truth, you're damn STUPID & DUMB. You're not an ex-Muslim. You're only making up stories here so that people will believe you. Stop your dirty games b'coz we don't buy your lies okay!

Why're you so bothered with the "inside" of the Kaabah? Why're you so bothered with the Muslims bowing to the black stone? How come we go to Hell just simply we bow to the black stone & have less idea what's in the Kaabah?

BO,

How can I be stupid and dumb? Just look around your community how they lie about Mr.Armstrong converting to Islam, azan in moon, kalimah in tomato and list goes on? Is that sound STUPID AND DUMB??? Yes.

It up to u believe whether I am ex muslim. I do not force u to believed me.

Of course it bothered me because I need to know inside the contents of that room. Why so secret about it???

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:16 PM:
What abt the Jews? They're also wailing at the wall but they still go to heaven. RCs worship porcelain God but they're infidels & they go to hell. Which is which now?

Don't bring Jews or RC into this topic just because you afraid to answere my thread. Keep focus on my topic.

If u want to know the Jews wailing or whatever,, then I suggest u create a topic for that.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Whoa..... now you're complaining abt miracles!!! Jesus' sightings, visions, supernatural events to strengthen your faith!!!!!

I won't comment on anything that I don't know. But one thing for sure, I read Maurice Bucaille' book abt a Quranic verse - opening gate to enter heaven, something like "if God opens the gate to heaven, you'll say that you have been magic etc". One of the astronauts mentioned that it was like magic when they left the earth & saw earth from their rocket. His statement is very similar to the verse. Of course, to you it's just a coincidence.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:20 PM:
Don't bring Jews or RC into this topic just because you afraid to answere my thread. Keep focus on my topic.

If u want to know the Jews wailing or whatever,, then I suggest u create a to ...

My reply:-

I don't care. The Jews wail at the wall with their Torah in their hands but they still go to heaven. RCs worship the porcelain statue yet still believe Jesus is God & the Son of God but they still go to hell.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:26 PM:
Whoa..... now you're complaining abt miracles!!! Jesus' sightings, visions, supernatural events to strengthen your faith!!!!!

I won't comment on anything that I don't know. But one thing for sure, I read Maurice Bucaille' book abt a Quranic verse - opening gate to enter heaven, something like "if God opens the gate to heaven, you'll say that you have been magic etc". One of the astronauts mentioned that it was like magic when they left the earth & saw earth from their rocket. His statement is very similar to the verse. Of course, to you it's just a coincidence.

Where did I comment on miracle ??? u mean in this thread??? ada akal ka:stp:

pls keep to my topic. PHOTOS. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:28 PM:

I don't care. The Jews wail at the wall with their Torah in their hands but they still go to heaven. RCs worship the porcelain statue yet still believe Jesus is God & the Son  ...

DO I WAIL THE WALL OR CARRY THE PORCELAIN STATUE??? NOPE

BACK TO MY QUESTION:

PHOTOS.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Another coincidence regarding the Quranic verse on Firaun. There's a verse mentioning that his body will be preserved so that the next generations can witness how he died. Dr. Bucaille performed a surgery on his body to find out the cause of his death. He confirmed Firaun died of drown.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:29 PM:

Where did I comment on miracle ??? u mean in this thread??? ada akal ka:stp:

pls keep to my topic. PHOTOS. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Don't you believe in miracles???????? Miracles are supposed to strengthen your faith & seeing is believing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:34 PM:
Another coincidence regarding the Quranic verse on Firaun. There's a verse mentioning that his body will be preserved so that the next generations can witness how he died. Dr. Bucaille performed a surgery on his body to find out the cause of his death. He confirmed Firaun died of drown.

SO, FIRAUN IS HAVING DEEP SLEEP INSIDE THE ROOM AT KABBAH? IS THAT SO???

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:31 PM:

DO I WAIL THE WALL OR CARRY THE PORCELAIN STATUE??? NOPE

BACK TO MY QUESTION:

PHOTOS.

I don't care whether you wail at the wall. If you do, do you go to heaven?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:36 PM:

Don't you believe in miracles???????? Miracles are supposed to strengthen your faith & seeing is believing.

POOR BO RUNNING OUT OF GAS. UNTIL TODAY MUSLIMS COULD NOT TAKE MY CHANLLENGE IN THIS THREAD

AS USUAL I AM WINING AGAIN.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:36 PM:

SO, FIRAUN IS HAVING DEEP SLEEP INSIDE THE ROOM AT KABBAH? IS THAT SO???

Another dumb question from the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. The point is - that particular Quranic verse is not & never a coincidence. It proves the WORD OF GOD is very accurate when God mentions that He preserves Firaun's body so that the next generation can witness the causes of his death & thru' scientific explanation & knowledge, it's proven he died from drowning. Guess you fail to see the point here. In other word, Islam stresses the importance of knowledge & exploring!!! God is not talking abt miracles to strengthen faith but search the truth thru' knowledge!!!!!!! See the difference with your religion!!!!!!!!!

You know you can't beat me. I got facts ready in hand!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 03:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075389 second(s), 42 queries .