CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

[Copy link]
Post time 1-11-2013 05:03 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 1-11-2013 04:54 PM
Why aping my challenge to you ??? Are you an ape ???

You are truly a certified pseudodysl ...

Ape? Nope, please don't compare me to you, bro. I'm just following your logic; if asking for the difference between pork consuming between Christians should be asked in Christianity board, then this question should be asked in Islamic board. Simple logic. If this is an 'ape logic' according to you, then you're indirectly admitting that you're an ape.. which I'm sure you're not.

Why Sunni like you are killing Shia which make up only 13% of worldwide muslims ah ??? Just because they Shia have different idea of who is the successor to your vile prophet??

ehhh?? Suddenly, you wanted to discuss about Sunni and Shia? What's THAT gotta do with this thread? Plus, should THIS be asked in the Islamic board, too? There are Sunni and Shia in the board, so asking this will obtain answer from both parties. Why don't you ask it, bro?

You are not only a pseudodyslexic imbecile, you are obviously an ignoramus too. Why regard Seven Day Adventist as main stream Christianity ??? SDA is just like Jehovah Witnesses and other cult denominations of Christianity in which their views are rejected by majority 99% of Christians. BUT unlike muslims, Christians sure don't go out there and slaughter SDA members and even Jehovah Witnesses like Sunni muslims do on Shia or Shia muslims on Sunni muslims..... That's fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam ! That's one of many many reasons why intellect like me rejected Islam.

So Truth.8 is not a Christian? Ah, Today I Learned.

besides, we both know that this is a big fat lie. We all know what Christians have dark history in which people are slaughter just because they don't believe in the same concept as what the Council have decide. Of course, this should be discussed in another thread.

Why are you bringing up issues other that the pork eating? Please stick to the topic, are you stating that SDA will become a zombie, or are you telling me that SDA is in the same boat as Zakir Naik?

'Intellect' people like you can surely explain your own words, aye?

Why you have chicken out and give so many excuses when you are the one who propose want to meet me ??? Don't be shy with your hideous "Muhammad" look lah, i don't judge a book by its cover....

Not chickenlah, not like you. I'm honestly a busy man, with family and businesses needs my attention. You can't really pick a date and expect me to follow your date. It's like picking a date and wanted Nouman Ali Khan to follow your date. In Malaysia, we say "lu siapa?" lol.

I'm still waiting for your PM about your contact. Will need to contact you once I'm in JB/Singapore. Don't be shy. I won't spam you like how you've spammed me in this forum.

btw, IS TRUTH.8 AN SDA AND IS REJECTED BY CHRISTIANITY???? seems like wkk5159 is indirectly stating this.. You can't even unite two Christians, what makes you think you can unite hundreds and thousands of other Christians?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2013 05:55 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 1-11-2013 04:28 PM
Truth.8, you still haven't shed us some light on pork eating. According to wkk5159, those who don't  ...

eating pork not sin...it just matter of  dietary....same goes to unclean/or not fit to be eaten like shrimp, crab , oyster ...muslims wallope such meats

so, dont behave like pot calling kettle black

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2013 05:59 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 1-11-2013 05:03 PM
Ape? Nope, please don't compare me to you, bro. I'm just following your logic; if asking for the d ...

Ape? Nope, please don't compare me to you, bro. I'm just following your logic; if asking for the difference between pork consuming between Christians should be asked in Christianity board, then this question should be asked in Islamic board. Simple logic. If this is an 'ape logic' according to you, then you're indirectly admitting that you're an ape.. which I'm sure you're not. by gunblade712

Seems to me you don't even understand the concept of aping ? All you did is reciprocating. Know the differences between aping and reciprocating ??? Are a lesser being than an ape ah ???

ehhh?? Suddenly, you wanted to discuss about Sunni and Shia? What's THAT gotta do with this thread? Plus, should THIS be asked in the Islamic board, too? There are Sunni and Shia in the board, so asking this will obtain answer from both parties. Why don't you ask it, bro?
by gunblade712

The way how muslim mind like yours work really suck, can't you see i just did a comparison when you die die insist that some <1% of deviaing Christians like SDA not consuming pork and that represent the whole 99% of main stream Christianity. Similarly, i just gave an example of Shia, which although minority still make up about 13% of worldwide muslim populations, does the doctrine of minority Shia here represent the majority Sunni ?  

So Truth.8 is not a Christian? Ah, Today I Learned.

besides, we both know that this is a big fat lie. We all know what Christians have dark history in which people are slaughter just because they don't believe in the same concept as what the Council have decide. Of course, this should be discussed in another thread.

Why are you bringing up issues other that the pork eating? Please stick to the topic, are you stating that SDA will become a zombie, or are you telling me that SDA is in the same boat as Zakir Naik?

'Intellect' people like you can surely explain your own words, aye?
by gunblade712

Truth.8 is a Christian or not is not for you to judge, got it ?

What big fat lies ??? Can it be any fatter than the lies propagated by Zakir Naik ???
Naaa....don't use astrocities of Catholic church on so called heresy from middle age lah, give me a real live example of current Christians, or to some extend other faiths, persecuting minority Christians or their minority counterparts ???
BUT unlike Islam, Sunni are slaughtering Shia like no tomorrow and vice versaly. The recent thread of Nightlord http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... 2872&extra=page%3D3 comes to mind....
Why are muslims killing each other?   

Not chickenlah, not like you. I'm honestly a busy man, with family and businesses needs my attention. You can't really pick a date and expect me to follow your date. It's like picking a date and wanted Nouman Ali Khan to follow your date. In Malaysia, we say "lu siapa?" lol.

I'm still waiting for your PM about your contact. Will need to contact you once I'm in JB/Singapore. Don't be shy. I won't spam you like how you've spammed me in this forum.

by gunblade712

Just admit you chicken out lah so that i can mock you....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-11-2013 03:14 PM
since you have add word  by your own 'raped' to down grade the Holy Spirit....may you be cursed for blasphemy against the Holy spirit.

You will end like deedat or even worst......u be here only short while and u will vanished....CURSED upon u...which not forgiven...

Ha ha , the context of luk1:35 is that the 'holy spirit' raped biblical Mary. Do read and understand what the verse state.

The question now where in mat12:31 states that I would be cursed? I can't see it anywhere? Oops , in your wet dreams again? You read the bible when you are awake or when you are dreaming?

Now you are threatening me with superstition? Ha ha , wake up and read the bible , mat12:31 in this case when you are sober not after your 'yam seng' session.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 06:58 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 1-11-2013 05:59 PM
Ape? Nope, please don't compare me to you, bro. I'm just following your logic; if asking for the d ...
Seems to me you don't even understand the concept of aping ? All you did is reciprocating. Know the differences between aping and reciprocating ??? Are a lesser being than an ape ah ???

just following your logic bro. How come my question needs to be asked in the Christian forum but yours can be asked here? Don't tell me that your law doesn't apply to you?

The way how muslim mind like yours work really suck, can't you see i just did a comparison when you die die insist that some <1% of deviaing Christians like SDA not consuming pork and that represent the whole 99% of main stream Christianity. Similarly, i just gave an example of Shia, which although minority still make up about 13% of worldwide muslim populations, does the doctrine of minority Shia here represent the majority Sunni ?  

SDA is DEVIATING???? TIL!

I'm sure that both Shia and Sunni comes to an agreement that pork is haram, bro. What about Christians? Can't even decide and unite on a simple point such as pork. Why lah like that?

Truth.8 is a Christian or not is not for you to judge, got it ?

What big fat lies ??? Can it be any fatter than the lies propagated by Zakir Naik ???
Naaa....don't use astrocities of Catholic church on so called heresy from middle age lah, give me a real live example of current Christians, or to some extend other faiths, persecuting minority Christians or their minority counterparts ???
BUT unlike Islam, Sunni are slaughtering Shia like no tomorrow and vice versaly. The recent thread of Nightlord http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... 2872&extra=page%3D3 comes to mind....
Why are muslims killing each other?

Nope. It's the biggest lie coz it involves your own holy book (not sure if you find it holy, though). Eh live example also have lah, even in Malaysia. That's why you guys have two big church in the middle of JB town, side by side. Both are following different denomination. Why lah like that?

Just admit you chicken out lah so that i can mock you....

If I admit, I'm lying lah bro. You just shoot out a date and you want us to follow? Lu siapa? So, cannot push the date further aaa? Why must make it hard, bro? Plus, still haven't got any PMs from you about how to contact you. If it's one thing I learn in JB, we cannot trust kiasu Singaporean liao. They tend to shoot something out from their mouth and then they conclude without discussing.

So, cannot pm me your contact mehh? Doesn't have to be a phone numberlah bro. Can be your facebook ka, your wechat kaa, anything lah, as long as I can contact you once I've arrived in Singapore.

How come cannot give me? Takut ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Looks like @wkk5159 is stalling and spamming this site.

WILL TRUTH.8 SUFFERS LIKE ZAKIR NAIK COZ HE DOESN'T EAT PORK? IS SDA A PART OF CHRISTIANITY???

the more wkk speak, the more he open up problems for Christianity. Sad liao.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2013 08:38 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-11-2013 06:53 PM
Ha ha , the context of luk1:35 is that the 'holy spirit' raped biblical Mary. Do read and understa ...

Luke 1:35
New International Version (NIV)

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[a] the Son of God.

it did not wrote 'rape"

May u be cursed for mocking and downgrade the Holy Spirit which consider MOST HIGH...who have created you....let you face the wrath of the MOST HIGH...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 08:40 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 1-11-2013 06:59 PM
Looks like @wkk5159 is stalling and spamming this site.

WILL TRUTH.8 SUFFERS LIKE ZAKIR NAIK COZ ...

zakir naik mocked the Bible.....he turning to zombie from day to day...not because of pork

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2013 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-11-2013 08:40 PM
zakir naik mocked the Bible.....he turning to zombie from day to day...not because of pork

but.. but.. but @wkk5159 said it's because of pork. Kindly refer to his post #3:

Are we suppose to believe the statement by @wkk5159, bro @Truth.8 ?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-11-2013 08:38 PM
Luke 1:35
New International Version (NIV)

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[a] the Son of God.

it did not wrote 'rape"

May u be cursed for mocking and downgrade the Holy Spirit which consider MOST HIGH...who have created you....let you face the wrath of the MOST HIGH...

Ha ha , just looking at words? We are talking about the phrase that convey the image of rape or sexual intercourse. luk1:36 (NIV bible)
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Lets look into the phrase '..The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you..' in the verse.

This can be amplified if we substitute ‘man’ for ‘Holy Spirit’ and ‘him’ for ‘the most high’ :
‘..The man will come on you, and the power of him will overshadow you..’

It surely means rape. If we look at the reality , it is real by your standards. Look at all of the sex scandals of the church by the 'holy spirit' filled clergy. Not to mention this has been happening for the past 2000 yrs.

BTW , you are still running from the question. Can you point out where in mat12:31 state anything about 'curse'. To help you , mat12:31-32 (NIV bible)
31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

If I know any better , you are avoiding this issue altogether and trying to divert to another issue hoping that this issue will fade away. Won't happen mate. You still need to show us where you arrive at such absurd understanding of the said verses. Ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 1-11-2013 11:51 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-11-2013 08:40 PM

Truth.8, no need to argue with that two Zakir Naik's interns lah, even their master's lie has been nakedly exposed and dismantled by me, what these two islamic jokers have left on their card ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 11:51 AM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 1-11-2013 06:58 PM
just following your logic bro. How come my question needs to be asked in the Christian forum b ...

I'm sure that both Shia and Sunni comes to an agreement that pork is haram, bro. What about Christians? Can't even decide and unite on a simple point such as pork. Why lah like that?
by gunblade712

What kind of cerebral neuron you have ah ??? Guess Australoid + Islam combination is the worst one ! I was quoting the bloody feud between Sunni and Shia because they have serious different doctrine pertaining to successor of Muhammad and you try to divert attention by saying Sunni and Shia both regard pork as haram lah, you moron ! Every humanoid with common sense knows that all muslims regardless of factions don't consume pork !

What about Christians ??
Are you suffering from even more serious pseudodyslexia than your bretheren sam1528 ?? Didn't i say not once but many many time in this thread that 99% of Christians consume pork because New Testament (grace not rigid law) allow it and not refering to some non main stream cult Christian offshoot as example. Why you still pig headedly insist that Christian cannot consume pork ?

Nope. It's the biggest lie coz it involves your own holy book (not sure if you find it holy, though). Eh live example also have lah, even in Malaysia. That's why you guys have two big church in the middle of JB town, side by side. Both are following different denomination. Why lah like that?
by gunblade712

Do you even understand Bible ??? Who do you think you are ?? You think 3 billions of Christians in the world don't understand Bible as well as you do ??? You are another certified deluded Islamic charlatan and intern of Zakir Naik, don't you ???

Christian of different denominations happily praying side by side and the differences are so minute, they don't kill each other like Sunni and Shia !  I'm as a half atheist free thinker, is hopping from church to church to experience different atmosphere of different churches and it is indeed very enlightening !

If I admit, I'm lying lah bro. You just shoot out a date and you want us to follow? Lu siapa? So, cannot push the date further aaa? Why must make it hard, bro? Plus, still haven't got any PMs from you about how to contact you. If it's one thing I learn in JB, we cannot trust kiasu Singaporean liao. They tend to shoot something out from their mouth and then they conclude without discussing. by gunblade712

So, cannot pm me your contact mehh? Doesn't have to be a phone numberlah bro. Can be your facebook ka, your wechat kaa, anything lah, as long as I can contact you once I've arrived in Singapore.

How come cannot give me? Takut ka?
by gunblade712

Why i have to follow your stipulation ? I don't simply give my contact to anyone especially hardcare muslims like you and since you reject the golden offering in the first place then you have to wait for the next one, on my term and condition, got it ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2013 01:05 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-11-2013 11:51 AM
Didn't i say not once but many many time in this thread that 99% of Christians consume pork because New Testament (grace not rigid law) allow it and not refering to some non main stream cult Christian offshoot as example. Why you still pig headedly insist that Christian cannot consume pork ?

Really? Can you now show me where in the New Testament that states that the prohibition of consuming pork has been lifted? Did the so called lifting of the prohibition came from biblical Jesus , your man God?

Lets see how you again try to lie your way thru. Ha ha ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 2-11-2013 01:07 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2013 01:14 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-11-2013 11:51 AM

I'm sure that both Shia and Sunni comes to an agreement that pork is ...
What kind of cerebral neuron you have ah ??? Guess Australoid + Islam combination is the worst one ! I was quoting the bloody feud between Sunni and Shia because they have serious different doctrine pertaining to successor of Muhammad and you try to divert attention by saying Sunni and Shia both regard pork as haram lah, you moron ! Every humanoid with common sense knows that all muslims regardless of factions don't consume pork !

What about Christians ??
Are you suffering from even more serious pseudodyslexia than your bretheren sam1528 ?? Didn't i say not once but many many time in this thread that 99% of Christians consume pork because New Testament (grace not rigid law) allow it and not refering to some non main stream cult Christian offshoot as example. Why you still pig headedly insist that Christian cannot consume pork ?

I was staying in the context of what you've been talking, about pork and the consumption of it. You even as far as state your post #3. In reference to your own post #3, I asked Truth.8 why did he say that eating pork is prohibited in Christianity. The question wasn't even directed to you. SUDDENLY, out of the blue, you're going OUT OF THE DISCUSSION and bring forth the issue about Shia and Sunni.

I would love to hear Truth.8's opinion on eating pork according to Christianity, seeing that he has a different opinion. This might open up a healthy discussion about it. Why on Earth are you spamming us with insults and mockery? Scared of Truth.8's points, meh?

Do you even understand Bible ??? Who do you think you are ?? You think 3 billions of Christians in the world don't understand Bible as well as you do ??? You are another certified deluded Islamic charlatan and intern of Zakir Naik, don't you ???

Christian of different denominations happily praying side by side and the differences are so minute, they don't kill each other like Sunni and Shia !  I'm as a half atheist free thinker, is hopping from church to church to experience different atmosphere of different churches and it is indeed very enlightening !

Yes, I do understand the Bible, assuming that you're referring to the English version of the Bible. What about you? Do you understand the Quran?

Oh, wait, you don't even know a single Arabic letter.

Happily praying side by side. lol... so they need to build two different churces in one compound?

Why i have to follow your stipulation ? I don't simply give my contact to anyone especially hardcare muslims like you and since you reject the golden offering in the first place then you have to wait for the next one, on my term and condition, got it ?

So why do we have to follow your term and condition? Lu siapa? It was an INVITATION, not A CHALLENGE. If you're truly honest, you shouldn't have any problems in discussing the terms, the time etc. Hammering your own terms shows that you're arrogant AND you're just trying to make it hard on the meetup. Why lah? Scared meh?

Contact doesn't have to be in the form of phone numbers lah, boy. You're living in Singapore and you don't even know technology? We have tonnes of ways to communicate without exposing our private information. Too bad you don't know any ways of communication. Maybe you're just making it hard so that you can run away and then proceed with your troll. *shrugs*

Either way, we can see that you're just trying to make it hard for the meetup. Too bad bro. Was hoping to hear your ideas and insults face to face, but experience shows that keyboard warriors, especially those of your levels, are good only behind their pseudonym and just another coward with tails between their legs in real life.

It's OK, we won't judge you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2013 01:15 PM | Show all posts
@Truth.8, you don't have to even argue. We just want to hear your opinion on pork consumption, seeing how @wkk5159 dedicated few postings just to defend pork eating.

Looks like wkk5159 doesn't want Truth.8 to speak about pork eating. I wonder why.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 07:20 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 2-11-2013 01:05 PM
Really? Can you now show me where in the New Testament that states that the prohibition of consumi ...

Really? Can you now show me where in the New Testament that states that the prohibition of consuming pork has been lifted? Did the so called lifting of the prohibition came from biblical Jesus , your man God?

Lets see how you again try to lie your way thru. Ha ha ....
by Retarded Intern Ustazy of Zakir Naik

Hehehe....Really what retard ? You want this half atheist to teach you a lesson in truth about science and smash the nonsense in your trashy scripture to smithereen again ? You are truly an retarded imbecile who enjoy open humiliation, don't you ?

What ? Want to debate on consumption of pork again in Bible ??? You really are suffering from demented Alzheimer, don't you ? Forgot about that sweet genuine Christian Sparrow explaination on pork not too long ago  ??? Looking at signs at hand, i'm pretty sure what happened to Ahmad Deedat and Zakir Naik is bound to be fulfilled on you very soon...Matt 12:31

Your master Zakir Naik's absurd lies and anti-science view on pork had been totally exposed and dismantled by me and now you ??? Who do you think you are ?? when even your master Zakir Naik had been thoroughly humbled by me and you, a retarded inbred ustazy by the avater name sam1528, again ? You're not even qualify to debate the kids from Sunday school.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 08:15 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 2-11-2013 01:14 PM
I was staying in the context of what you've been talking, about pork and the consumpt ...

I was staying in the context of what you've been talking, about pork and the consumption of it. You even as far as state your post #3. In reference to your own post #3, I asked Truth.8 why did he say that eating pork is prohibited in Christianity. The question wasn't even directed to you. SUDDENLY, out of the blue, you're going OUT OF THE DISCUSSION and bring forth the issue about Shia and Sunni. by intern of Zakir Naiik, gunblade712

When i said combination of Australoid and Islam is intellectually the worst, i am right !

I would love to hear Truth.8's opinion on eating pork according to Christianity, seeing that he has a different opinion. This might open up a healthy discussion about it. Why on Earth are you spamming us with insults and mockery? Scared of Truth.8's points, meh? by intern of Zakir Naiik, gunblade712

Who is scared of Truth.8 opinion ? You ? It is obvious that he doesn't even bother about your repeated imbecilic request already. As a matter of fact, if any Christian disagree with my point, genuine Christians like Sparrow and Nightlord would have long rebuked this half atheist's point already, don't they ? It is crystal clear that all genuine Christians agree with me on the matter of pork.
It is only you and your bretheren sam1528, both are reacting like scalded rabid dogs after your master Zakir Naik vicious lies on pig had been totally dismantled by me.

Yes, I do understand the Bible, assuming that you're referring to the English version of the Bible. What about you? Do you understand the Quran?
Oh, wait, you don't even know a single Arabic letter. by intern of Zakir Naik, gunblade712

You understand Bible ? Guess the Sunday school's kids understanding of Bible are zillions time better than you.

Why boasting about you so pandai in knowing a little bit Arab again ? Don't you get it when i said who are you when compare to true scholar in Arabic language and archaeologist whom i refer to ? You are just a nobody when compare to them ! Plus the fact that in the eyes of Arab muslims, you and sam1528 are just a bunch of gullible Australoid goon puppet. Got it ?

Happily praying side by side. lol... so they need to build two different churces in one compound? by intern of Zakir Naik, gunblade712

For a blood thirsty muslim, it is better to kill each other like what Sunni and Shia are doing than to live peacefully side by side like what different denomination of churches are doing.

So why do we have to follow your term and condition? Lu siapa? It was an INVITATION, not A CHALLENGE. If you're truly honest, you shouldn't have any problems in discussing the terms, the time etc. Hammering your own terms shows that you're arrogant AND you're just trying to make it hard on the meetup. Why lah? Scared meh? by intern of Zakir Naik, gunblade712

In case you don't know yet, i am the only person who is able to kick your master, Zakir Naik's ass in this forum. Got it ?

Who is scare of you ? most likely a fundamentalist Islamist and may be a potential terrorist.... But i do concern that i may loss my cool and beat the hell out of you upon seeing a retard like you.......maklumlah, i'm unlike kind Christians like Sparrow and Nightlord, i'm just a temperamental half atheist.

Contact doesn't have to be in the form of phone numbers lah, boy. You're living in Singapore and you don't even know technology? We have tonnes of ways to communicate without exposing our private information. Too bad you don't know any ways of communication. Maybe you're just making it hard so that you can run away and then proceed with your troll. *shrugs*by intern of Zakir Naik, gunblade712

Refer to my above answer you deluded retard.

Either way, we can see that you're just trying to make it hard for the meetup. Too bad bro. Was hoping to hear your ideas and insults face to face, but experience shows that keyboard warriors, especially those of your levels, are good only behind their pseudonym and just another coward with tails between their legs in real life.by intern of Zakir Naik, gunblade712

You finally break your cover, don't you ? Why blaming a free thinker like me of mocking and being verbally harsh on you when you as a devouted muslim do the same. Sparrow and Nightlord never did that. Of course, for your even more religious bretheren sam1528, taunting and mocking is just synonymous with him already. Ever wonder how he earned the title Imbecilic Lecherous Doggy Ustazy few threads ago ? He ran away like a scalded dog and you gunblade712, you want this accolade as well ?

It's OK, we won't judge you.

Don't worry, true Abrahamic will judge you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2013 08:18 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-11-2013 07:20 PM
Hehehe....Really what retard ? You want this half atheist to teach you a lesson in truth about science and smash the nonsense in your trashy scripture to smithereen again ? You are truly an retarded imbecile who enjoy open humiliation, don't you ?

What ? Want to debate on consumption of pork again in Bible ??? You really are suffering from demented Alzheimer, don't you ? Forgot about that sweet genuine Christian Sparrow explaination on pork not too long ago  ??? Looking at signs at hand, i'm pretty sure what happened to Ahmad Deedat and Zakir Naik is bound to be fulfilled on you very soon...Matt 12:31

Your master Zakir Naik's absurd lies and anti-science view on pork had been totally exposed and dismantled by me and now you ??? Who do you think you are ?? when even your master Zakir Naik had been thoroughly humbled by me and you, a retarded inbred ustazy by the avater name sam1528, again ? You're not even qualify to debate the kids from Sunday school.

Ha ha , so far nothing from you. Just hot air. No references nor evidence. Nobody is going to take you seriously. It is so funny that you seem to bloat yourself thinking you have refuted something but actually nothing so far. The real issue here is that the consumption of pork is forbidden whether in the Quran or the bible (by your man God in biblical Jesus).

Ha ha , 'sparrow' arguments for consumption of pork? The last I remember he / she ran away and left lots of questions unanswered. The bigger issue here is that you don't seem confident to defend your pork consumption by citing the bible as I stated that the bible prohibit the consumption of pork per deut14:8. Ha ha , your so called 'dismantling' of Dr Naik is just copy paste from some website. Nobody is taking you seriously as your arguments lack any references and proof. Until you can come up with such , its just hot air from you and it will treated as such .... just hot air.

You now need to provide
(1) the medical journals that supports your argument from the scientific standpoint
(2) the biblical verses that support your case

Ha ha , you don't want another case of having your foot in your mouth again ... do you?

Ha ha , in the end its just another empty threat of mat12:31 with you not knowing the context of the verse. This is pathetic. Oops ... the story of your life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 08:49 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 2-11-2013 08:18 PM
Ha ha , so far nothing from you. Just hot air. No references nor evidence. Nobody is going to take ...

You are truly a intern of Zakir Naik, don't you ? No wonder Christians find it redundant to even reply to your post and thread and only free thinker like me still enjoying the splendid moment of exposing naked lies in the likes of Zakir Naik and you.

I copied and pasted from other website for my response to Zakir Naik's vicious lies on pig and pork ?? You think i'm same level as you ah? Too ashamed of the fact that your Quran has been exposed to be just nothing more than a anti-science trash paper ? Or simply you are still in agonising pain that your master Zakir Naik's fallacy finally comes to an end ?

Unlike an under educated retard ustazy like you who hardly can write any substantial point of your own and rely solely on mother of all lies website like Loonwatch.com for your copy and paste reference. As a true professional in medical field, every single words i wrote to refute Zakir Naik's lies on innocent pigs was my own words plus some references from reliable neutral and science-based websites. Who do you think you are ? Naa.....give it a pass !

You are nothing more than a retarded islamic fundamenlist and most likely a potential terrorist. You are public enemy to every benign earthlings.

Retard australoid like you simply doesn't deserve any intellectual respond from me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2013 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Just to relive my lies smashing reply to Zakir Naik quote on pig and pork, here they are....enjoy !

Pig is the most shameless animal      
      "The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay."
...quote by Zakir Naik

This Zakir Naik like most muslims are totally ignorant and oblivious to the behaviour of animals or simply he is purposely telling a lie.
Does this ulama ever see a bull calf mounting its own mother cow before or the sire bull mounting it's own daughter heifer??? Does animals even have any sense of sexual morality at all besides pig ??

This is even more outrages, does consuming pork contribute to promiscuous sex and wife swapping ??? This is totally superstitious and unscientific ! Does Zakir Naik realise that promiscuous sex and wife swapping is also very prevalence among secular muslims too ??? This sure got nothing to do with consuming porks and to a lesser extend, faith.

But we all know that a lot of muslims rather believe in the above fallacies than scientific truth and this of course is clearly reflected in muslim's dismal achievement in scientific advancement and the rest of humanity's endeavours !    

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 05:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072972 second(s), 43 queries .