Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4493|Reply: 26

I support Sultan JB changing to Friday

[Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2013 10:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Yes ..this good idea ...Friday and Saturday off  and sunday to Thur working...

reason:

Fridays for muslims - they can focus full day on their spiritual

Friday sundown  - Saturday - For Sabbath keepers as Bible saying " Sabbath made for man...

Friday for Hindus  - they too can focus their faith thru out the day...

I hope whole Malaysia  will follow  such ...

After all sunday is not as per Bible sayings...it just man made holy day...

p/s: If one closed on Saturday ..the  country will be bless....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2013 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Harap-harap ramai orang ambil kesempatan hari cuti itu untuk lebihkan lakukan ibadah... rugilah kalau ada masa tapi tak digunakan sebaiknya... ramai lebih terpesona dengan perkara-perkara yang melalaikan dari ingat Tuhan... Tak ramai yang ingat pada kata Allah :

"Dan (ingatlah) Aku tidak menciptakan jin dan manusia melainkan untuk mereka menyembah dan beribadat kepada Ku." (Al-Dhariyat : 56)

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 09:00 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

After all sunday is not as per Bible sayings...it just man made holy day...

In the Bible, God rested on the seventh day, NOT THE FIFTH - which was why Christians pray on the seventh day. So unless you are reading some version of Bible I have never seen before, I don't think you are a Christian. Just a dog which whacking his tail for his Muslim masters.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 09:00 AM
by Truth.8
In the Bible, God rested on the seventh day, NOT THE FIFTH - which was why Christians pray on the seventh day. So unless you are reading some version of Bible I have never seen before, I don't think you are a Christian. Just a dog which whacking his tail for his Muslim masters.

Dont talke about  Bible if u do not understand God commandments...

Which Day Is the Sabbath?        Since most churches observe Sunday as their day of rest and worship, many people assume that Sunday is the Sabbath.
        The Fourth Commandment states: "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work..." (Exodus 20:8-10 ).

God commanded that the seventh day be observed as the Sabbath. A glance at almost any dictionary or encyclopedia will show you that Saturday is the seventh day of the week, while Sunday is the first day of the week. The seventh day according to God's calendar is—and always has been—the Sabbath day . Although man has modified calendars through the centuries, the seven-day weekly cycle has remained intact throughout history . The days of the week have always remained in their proper order, with Sunday as the first day of the week and Saturday as the seventh.

"The oracles of God"—His divine words and instructions—were entrusted to the Jewish people (Romans 3:1, 2), and they have preserved the knowledge of the seventh-day Sabbath faithfully since well before Christ's time to this day.

Sabbath’s Day of Observance Changed Without Biblical Authorization        How did Sunday become the primary day of rest and worship? Although the concept of rest has largely disappeared, most denominations continue to hold their worship services on Sunday. You can search throughout the Bible, but you will find no authority to alter the day of worship.
        James Cardinal Gibbons, Catholic educator and archbishop of Baltimore in the late 1800s and early 1900s, was blunt about the change: "You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify. The Catholic Church correctly teaches that our Lord and His Apostles inculcated certain important duties of religion which are not recorded by the inspired writers...We must, therefore, conclude that the Scriptures alone cannot be a sufficient guide and rule of faith" ( The Faith of Our Fathers , John Murphy Company, Baltimore, 1917, p. 89).
        Did you grasp that? The writer admits that Sunday observance is nowhere authorized in the Bible and that the seventh day is the only day sanctified by the Scriptures. His justification for changing the day of rest and worship assumes that authority exists apart from the Bible to define the necessary truths and practices for salvation

Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-11-2013 09:43 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 09:00 AM you are a Christian. Just a dog which whacking his tail for his Muslim masters.

Gita holy book stated that worshipping demi gods is corrupt element. lot of demi gods in temples.

Samsu drinking god plus cigar  smoking gods . surly this not in original teaching of hindusim...

U Just a dog which whacking his tail for his hindu priest masters.

Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-11-2013 10:14 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 09:53 AM | Show all posts
by T.8

... Saturday as the seventh.

So why are you supporting Friday for? Leave it as it is now - Saturday and Sunday for holiday.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-11-2013 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 09:53 AM .. Saturday as the seventh.
by T.8

Lot things can be done during firday. before sun down  , i normally prepare  organic candles to make it melt...mix olive oil ,agar wood, cedar and etc according to Bible sayings..
Cleaning up the houses....vegetarian is highly recomended...  

Is good KL and rest of the country followed the example of JB....
Long live sultan JB for making off friday and saturday
Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-11-2013 10:13 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-11-2013 10:11 AM
Lot things can be done during firday. before sun down  , i normally prepare  organic candles to ma ...

I really don't give $hit what you do on your personal times. My question was - why support friday when nothing changes regarding Saturday being holiday (hence sabbath)? Only reason you could support it could be if you are a Muslim in disguise of being a snake ... ahem ... Christian.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 10:26 AM
I really don't give $hit what you do on your personal times. My question was - why support friday  ...
I really don't give $hit what you do on your personal times. My question was - why support friday when nothing changes regarding Saturday being holiday (hence sabbath)? Only reason you could support it could be if you are a Muslim in disguise of being a snake ... ahem ... Christian.
personal items? is what stated in Bible .....preparing oils and candles....if u dont understand Bible dont act  expert in Bible...
before calling others snake....u better advise ur hindu peoples why snake worshipping came to hindusim...  lot mess in ur faith need  a cleaning up..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-11-2013 10:35 AM
personal items? is what stated in Bible .....preparing oils and candles....if u dont understand Bi ...

Answer the F%$king question, snake. WHY do you support Friday for a holiday when there is nothing wrong about Saturday being a holiday?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 10:49 AM
Answer the F%$king question, snake. WHY do you support Friday for a holiday when there is nothing  ...

u cant even answer my question on samsu drinking gods and few others...do i need to entertain ur silly question???

Just because I support the sultan Jb on friday and saturday off...here come snake telling me i m muslim

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-11-2013 11:12 AM
u cant even answer my question on samsu drinking gods and few others...do i need to entertain ur s ...

Bceause you're the a$$hole who is proclaiming to the World about your support of a Muslim king, not me. You opened your mouth and spread your crap so now, you must justify your bull$hit.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2013 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 12:01 PM
Bceause you're the a$$hole who is proclaiming to the World about your support of a Muslim king, no ...

whatever...no time to entertain peoples believed in samsu drinking god

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 08:00 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-11-2013 03:27 PM
whatever...no time to entertain peoples believed in samsu drinking god

Who gives $hit if a snake entertains me or not?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2013 05:44 PM | Show all posts
it got nothing to do with all that jazz ...the truth is ...on friday ...the govt staff will have so call ceramah ...ends at 10am ..they will have their so call...break ..return to desk ...dragging their legs ..about 11am..din dong ..by 12pm ready for friday prayers ...back to off 2.45 - 3 pm ..ding dong ..by 4pm MIA ...then shut down ...SO ...might as well ...have friday off ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Al-Patih posted on 11-12-2013 05:44 PM
it got nothing to do with all that jazz ...the truth is ...on friday ...the govt staff will have so  ...

In another word, since Muslims are too lazy to work on Friday, the Government should just make Friday a public holiday?

IF Non-Muslims did that (on Friday), will Muslims make Friday public holiday? No, they could not. Problem here is that Muslims are lazy and their managers are too stupid to take actions against them. Extra time for prayers and lunch (2 hours) already allocated for Muslims to do their tasks and they MUST BE in their work stations by 2.00 o'clock. Any Muslim staff failed to do this, they should be taken actions against by their management.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2013 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-12-2013 10:34 AM
In another word, since Muslims are too lazy to work on Friday, the Government should just make Fri ...

the laziness ...have no bearing with religion ...it's more on discipline ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Sultan Johor yang baru ni dah laksanakan peranannya bagi menetapkan semula Johor cuti pada hari Jumaat maka pepandailah orang Johor gunakan peluang masa yang ada untuk beramal ibadah pada hari Jumaat ni.  Semuanya terpulang pada pilihan masing-masing sama ada nak buat yang benar atau tidak sebab mereka sendiri yang dapat kebaikannya atau keburukannya... Allah tak dapat apa-apa pun sama ada manusia itu sembah Dia atau pun tidak...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Al-Patih posted on 12-12-2013 11:27 AM
the laziness ...have no bearing with religion ...it's more on discipline ...

If you know that, then why changing Friday to public holiday? Why don't you go and educate your Muslims not to be lazy?

Answer :- Because they will not care whatever you say just as they won't be bothered whatever done by Sultan Johor. You Muslims are born lazy, live a lazy life and will die a lazy bump. And no religion can change that attitude.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-12-2013 11:35 AM
If you know that, then why changing Friday to public holiday? Why don't you go and educate your Mu ...

say coconut head ...laziness do not have bearing with relegion

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 04:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069107 second(s), 50 queries .