CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 14481|Reply: 5

RUSIA:Kursus&Berkongsi Idea Isu Seks Untuk Wanita (46pics+4videos)

[Copy link]
Post time 28-3-2014 05:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Training center "seks.rf": time to summarize[size=0.9em]COURSES • SEKS.RF • TRAINING

[size=1.1em]Followers Bigpikchi probably seen our posts with the training center Catherine Liubimova "seks.rf." Various trainings in the country are a million, but in fact they affect the fate of participants and affect it at all, no one knows. Organizers training center "seks.rf" do not stop at the stage of "learned and forgotten", and arrange a meeting where the participants talk about how training affected their personal life.
Bigpikcha attends a meeting of graduates and offers you a story about it.
[size=1.1em]WARNING! Photos are under the cut erotic nature. Minors, moralists and hypocrites better not to go! Names of participants changed. All who would insult girls waiting forever ban.
[size=1.1em](Total 46 photos + 5 videos)
[size=1.1em]

[size=1.1em]1. All participants of the meeting waited gifts - beautiful Venetian masks.

[size=1.1em]2. Some girls get them, because in addition to shooting still Bigpikchi reportage and one television channel.

[size=1.1em]3. Before the event the girls know each other and share their impressions about passed earlier training.

[size=1.1em]4. Cameraman also decided to spend the time to start with the good. I think he learned a lot . Actually in training is strictly prohibited the participation of men, they are generally not allowed into the territory of the shopping center, as well as the confidentiality of participants is monitored. Today's open training - is an exception.

[size=1.1em]5. The final touch and Catherine Lyubimov ready to start classes. Catherine - inspirer and leader training center "seks.rf"

[size=1.1em]6. The meeting is no different from the usual classes - champagne, pleasant atmosphere, handouts on tables. Only the presence of a male operator indicates that outdoor training.

[size=1.1em]7. Catherine begins training with a personal acquaintance to someone first, because in the center and the other coaches work for someone again. And the main question to all participants: what has changed in my personal life after the training, and what was the reaction partner.

[size=1.1em]8. Girls gather his thoughts .

[size=1.1em]9. Here everything is understood. Julia received a marriage proposal, her summer wedding.

[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]10. I think this is the best review for Catherine .

[size=1.1em]11. Irina attended training on "The Art of oral sex" and says that they have a young man now is what to do in traffic jams.

[size=1.1em]12. Maria describes the reaction of his partner, who was so violent that even she was a surprise.

[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]13. Mila developed a new relationship with an old friend. And it's so cool when a loved one is also a friend. Soon they married. A girl sitting next to told me that she was not only able to surprise her husband, but now waiting for the baby.

[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]14. Well, two weddings, baby and a few happy couples - very good statistics .

[size=1.1em]15. Elena says that she can not only give pleasure to your partner, but also to manage their own feelings.

[size=1.1em]16. Vic tells how after the training they her boyfriend tried sex toys.

[size=1.1em]17. Many are in the wrong, that employment training center "seks.rf" visit only young girls.Actually come to the trainings ladies of all ages.

[size=1.1em]18. Regina tells not very funny story that her husband, with whom she lived for 20 years, said that for him, the woman did not exist 40. This was followed by a divorce. Well, now Regina loved one who is younger than her 16 years.

[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]19. Anna just all was well with her boyfriend, and was even better.

[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]20. Christina says she learned to look differently on men. And she wants her man to do enjoyable. This one in his family, who grew up in the Soviet Union, where, as you know, there was no sex, she could not learn.

[size=1.1em]21. Today's meeting is an excellent statement that the work was done by Catherine knowingly.

[size=1.1em]22. Stop there nobody is going.

[size=1.1em]23. In the second part of the evening Catherine held a master class "Bright male orgasm."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-3-2014 05:56 PM | Show all posts
[size=1.1em]24. Someone recalled various manual techniques

[size=1.1em]25. someone mastered them in the new.

[size=1.1em]26.

[size=1.1em]27.

[size=1.1em]28.

[size=1.1em]29.

[size=1.1em]30. For the most interesting review was handed the prize.

[size=1.1em]31. Since the audience gathered girls have attended training earlier, Catherine fell down a number of specific questions, which is questionable in practice. Well, as everyone all individually, then, of course, a lot of questions. But none of them will not go unanswered.

[size=1.1em]32.

[size=1.1em]33. The learning process has not been canceled and the participants are carefully recorded lectures Catherine, despite the fact that the handout with cribs remains participants.

[size=1.1em]34.

[size=1.1em]35.

[size=1.1em]36.

[size=1.1em]37.

[size=1.1em]38. Understood himself, help a friend understand .

[size=1.1em]39. If women have a point G, the men have the same - point a million dollars. Catherine demonstrates how to find this point.

[size=1.1em]40. Seek it in the simulator.

[size=1.1em]41.

[size=1.1em]42.

[size=1.1em]43. Practising manual techniques.

[size=1.1em]44. By the end of class issues and almost no girls asked advice on assortment store Seks.RF.

[size=1.1em]45.

[size=1.1em]46. Before you go away, grateful listener asked for an autograph from Catherine Liubimova training materials on "Bright male orgasm," she is the author.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2014 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Bloggers: sex theme revealed
[size=1.1em]Many of us love to "all at once," Well, to kill several birds with one stone, a training center "seks.rf" presented the author's training Catherine Liubimova "Top 100 Best Sex Technique." This training combines courses such as "The Art of oral sex", "Bright male orgasm", "Anal sex with pleasure." And all this in one day! 10:00 learning. Uhh!
[size=1.1em]Within Bloggers Day in the training center "seks.rf" 21 wonderful blogersha comprehend the wisdom of sex techniques, and had the opportunity to photograph Bigpicture.ru this wonderful event.
[size=1.1em]Well, as always: Warning! Attention!Says Germany!Photos are under the cut erotic nature.Minors, moralists and hypocrites do not go!
[size=1.1em](Total 42 photos)

[size=1.1em]
1. Classes are held in the hall with the significant title "Fire".
[size=1.1em]
2. On the tables and candy handouts.
[size=1.1em]
3. Hall for another training temporarily empty, but after about half an hour the camera will not be able to get it already - on ordinary activities shooting is prohibited.
[size=1.1em]
4. Staff at the training center can provide information on all ongoing training, as well as take a discount coupon, which is valid when you visit a training center classes.
[size=1.1em]
5. Bloggers come
[size=1.1em]
6. Girls of the blogosphere have been very disciplined - came almost everyone who signed up, and most importantly almost time that bloggers do not like.
[size=1.1em]
7. Author Catherine Lyubimov training sessions as always starts with an introduction.
[size=1.1em]
8. As it turned out, many here not for the first time.
[size=1.1em]
9. As was stated in the announcement of the training during the course can not only learn many interesting things about different kinds of sex, but also enjoyable and fun
[size=1.1em]
10. "Imagine yourself to be the man." Well blogger revechka.lj , announcing his campaign for training, warns readers: "Tremble and proactively remove all juveniles and sexually frustrated from our blue screens"
[size=1.1em]
11. Bloggers - it is a special kind of people who are on the job training contrive something to post to their blogs and take a photo. intimshop-ru.lj : "I remember eve read comments to posts of other bloggers about these trainings, evil and stupid, and I think that's them here .... Imagination somehow draws mega positive Funtika of animated saga, which memorably smiling, whistling "good roam svetuuuu with caramel in cheek ..." I'm all for the positive in any case, and now this energy rushing from everything from the coach from girls who are all so different, but they have in common is that they are involved in now ... And each - this witch weaves his knot, eyes flash fire erupted inside ...
And all this led Katia, shamans, giving himself completely. I close. "
[size=1.1em]
12. miranda-kitchen.lj : "I can have fun as much as necessary, play on names over what happened. But one thing I will say significantly - it was the time spent not in vain, and a few of my friends are already on such trainings. Why? Everyone has their own reasons, but one thing unites them. One thing remains unchanged, due to which all go. DESIRE to please a man. What do you think? For Bentley? )) "

[size=1.1em]13.

[size=1.1em]14. kobilanskaia.lj : "About the coaching staff want to be treated separately. Such positive, sexy, humorous and charming women in a team, I have not met. They're probably what you eat pills Just kidding) tablet that's unlikely and that some sort of technicians possess it to fortune do not go. Therefore, it was thought, if all our women were in such a mood, our men would be the happiest in the world. Think, ladies. "
[size=1.1em]
15. ibonus.lj : "I have 20 girls learned the secrets of women, to have something to fill the gaps between men fxxkxxxg brains." Although, of course, ibonus modest , yet there she took off her cool clip and posted on his blog.
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
17. Alexe-eva.lj : "I was always a lady, which is different from the practical and rational approach to life. Also, when I love someone, I try to do everything in my power to please.And if I am able to please a loved French pastries, Thai soup, perfectly ironed shirt and interesting conversation, why the bed should be a place where I'll make an exception?Question intimate family relationships is no less important than domestic. And do not say that it is not. This is very important. For both men and women "

[size=1.1em]18. "Let us return to BloggersDay: Girls mainly came out of curiosity, since a vague idea that there will be. From the first minute coach Catherine "infected" all its own mood and positive. We throughout the training giggled and giggled out loud. Men should never hear jokes that sounded there. "
[size=1.1em]
19. asena.lj : "It is clear that in principle such training does not draw sexual life will change, because all power every girl all get their own way, and every boy likes different - but definitely will not be superfluous. There is so much information that you would not remember everything - but almost one hundred percent probability hear a couple of things that had not come to mind. So overall I would rather recommend to everyone. Separate unit training takes as much time and money as a campaign partner in the restaurant, but I think on the order effectively to enhance mutual interest. "Therefore it is better to record .
[size=1.1em]
20. lolopynder.lj : "Within 10 hours of training we had to master the techniques of the best sex, learn and explore over 30 of the most captivating and sophisticated techniques of oral sex, learn the most sophisticated techniques of deep throat blowjob. Absolutely every woman wants to hear from his favorite words: "You're the best lover! You're the Queen of sex! "And see how the power of your sexual mastery makes him tremble, forgetting about everything.
Hmm, maybe ... but we neighed)) "

[size=1.1em]21. Catherine strongly egged girls because without humor to talk about such sensitive topics turns out badly.
[size=1.1em]
22. But the fun-fun and practice their course study.
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
25. The presence of the camera in class - precisely an exception made for bloggers organizers.
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
29. Bloggers - such bloggers

[size=1.1em]30. Saw a beautiful girl with a dick in his hands - just clicked cameras .
[size=1.1em]
31. From the announcement of the training visit A-katkov.lj : "Grey autumn weekdays, the coming season on the job just require to make some bright colors into your life. So we decided to have a little fun, fool around and remember that toys are not just for children, but at the same time, maybe learn something new. So we got an invitation to a training center seks.rf join BloggersDay curiously send back our mom this Sunday. After all, what could be more important to a child than happy parents "... and the first to comment:" The Pope will be pleased! "
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
33. "Laughter was a lot, because how can you be serious when you have to grease the hands and on the table is a member)))"
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]

[size=1.1em]38.
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
[size=1.1em]
42. Finally present review is still one of the participants of the training LJ-Usera amalta : "..... my humble review comments in a piggy bank ...
loved it, thank you for the invitation .. was pleasantly surprised and not a bit sorry that agreed ....
a lot of interesting things for themselves .... you open
I sometimes do not have enough imagination to come up with something new .. and here many techniques and methods-sure that each discovered something that fits exactly it ....
start vosprinimimat sex, or simply as an occupation, but as an art in which there is no limit ... sovershestvu
good business .... everything is clear, easy to understand ... with pleasure once again go to any of the programs presented this training center. "
[size=1.1em]Full list of reports Bloggers Day here . The center has its own LJhttp://sexrf.livejournal.com/
More about the heart with VIDEO can be read on the websitehttp://training.sexrf.ru/about/
There you can find the address and phone number in Contacts.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 05:17 PM | Show all posts
no komen....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2020 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Yes, Sebernanya saya pun ada cadangan nak buka Klass lebih kurang  klass Ini, Di Malaysia sepantut menpunyai klas2 mcm ni , terutama pada  klass saya ia untuk  bagi wanita wanita melayu fikiran terbuka dan lebih  berkenan kepada sex jangan lagi  dikawa oleh berkataan dari orang yang selalu suka berbicara hal sex mesti berkenan dengan  Tuhan dan agama mereka. Seberna sex tiada Kenan mengenan  agama  or tuhan, Bagi saya orang yang mcm mmg seorang pu ki mak  penipu besar. jadi sempai zaman 2020 wanita melayu  fikiranya masih zaman batu terlalu percaya pada  berkataan orang.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2022 06:41 PM | Show all posts

turn on beb pakai bini pakai topeng ni....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232882 second(s), 31 queries .