CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2726|Reply: 7

This is what happened to Malaysia if Syariah Law get implemented.

[Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2014 09:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Source : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/br ... wood-201732882.html

The Motion Picture & Television Fund joined a growing list of organizations and individuals Monday refusing to do business with hotels owned by the sultan or government of Brunei. They're protesting the country's new Islamic Shariah criminal law that calls for punishing adultery, abortions and same-sex relationships with flogging and stoning.

The Motion Picture & Television Fund says it won't hold its annual Night Before the Oscar party at the hotel as it has for many years.

"We cannot condone or tolerate these harsh and repressive laws and as a result support a business owned by the sultan of Brunei or a Brunei sovereign fund associated with the government of Brunei," the fund's directors said in a statement.

Others boycotting the Sultan's Dorchester Collection of hotels include Richard Branson's Virgin Group; the Hollywood Reporter, which traditionally holds a starry media breakfast at the Beverly Hills Hotel; and the Feminist Majority Foundation, which moved its annual Global Women's Rights Awards on Monday from the Beverly Hills Hotel to the nearby Hammer Museum.

Branson tweeted over the weekend that no member of his staff would stay at any Dorchester Collection hotel "until the Sultan abides by basic human rights."

First step :- International pressure to avoid a government like Malaysia from implementing the Syariah Laws as it is abusive laws which has no place in civilised society.

Second step :- Removal of financial support from International Society to the nation which implements this backward law system. Brunei is currently facing this step.

Third step :- Depending on the amount of non-Muslims available in a Muslim nation - civil war will occur between Non-Muslims and Muslims. Non-Muslims WILL NOT tolerate Muslim laws governing their progress and mentality as it does Muslims' (progress and mentality). IF syariah Laws able to push Mankind toward a proper and civilized lifestyle, it will be tolerate but all it does was to implement an Arabic lifestyle. No one in the right mind will want to follow Arabic lifestyle. Therefore, very soon, we will see Brunei in a civil war where its Sultan and his entire family slaughtered for supporting the Arab laws.

Last edited by Sephiroth on 7-5-2014 09:54 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-5-2014 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/transf ... ajib-090919554.html

Malay rights group Perkasa has demanded that Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Tan Sri Joseph Kurup (pic) be transferred to a different ministry immediately over his remarks on hudud.
Its president, Datuk Ibrahim Ali, said the minister did not deserve to hold the national unity portfolio after claiming hudud would disrupt interracial ties in the country if it was enforced.

Kurup yesterday claimed PAS’s move to enforce hudud in Kelantan would threaten national unity, integration and harmony in Malaysia, English-language daily the Star reported today.
He said when hudud was brought up, it sent “shivers” among non-Muslims and they were not happy about it.
Kurup, who is also Parti Bersatu Rakyat Sabah (PBRS) chairman, said his party would reject any attempt to introduce hudud in the country.

Muslims themselves are divided by Islam as they cannot make up their mind as to implement Huduh or not. Many do not see Syariah System as a solution to current social problem but harbinger to new problems to come - including civil war between Muslims and non-Muslims.

Frankly speaking, I really don't care what happens between Muslims. As a non-Muslim, I will not tolerate an uncivilized laws such as Huduh trying to control our way of life. Therefore, it is best if non-Muslims prepare to fight for their rights in the future as Malaysia is currently heading toward a crossroad (simpang empat) in its destiny.

Non-Muslims must carefully think and decide soon - who they going to stand with and against.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2014 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/hudud- ... tics-024300997.html

PUTRAJAYA, May 6 ― Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today lamented the use of faith for political gain, as the country is again embroiled in a controversy over the introduction of hudud.
Attending the trial of intellectual Kassim Ahmad at the Shariah High Court here today, Dr Mahathir also weighed in on the national committee on the Islamic penal code, insisting that it comprise politically neutral religious leaders.

He said this was to prevent the participation of those who may want to use the Islamic criminal law to “win votes”.

In another word, Mahathir believes that if Hudud System become the Law in the country, the interpretation could likely to fall to the hands of the few well-versed in Al Quran and Al Hadith. And that could likely to be PAS. It seems Mahathir believe that if Hudud is implemented, PAS will take over completely, which is not far-fetched since in many countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc, whenever the country manages to implement Hudud, it is the traditional and conventional parties which came into power and eventually takes over the country.

In that context, if Hudud System comes into power, Malaysia will go backward - progress will stop, modern education will stop, its people will become violent, uneducated and fanatic in their way of dealing with others, non-Muslims will not be tolerated and in some cases, openly attacked like what happened in Bangladesh nowadays.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Is Hudud System solution for Social problems?

Muslims believe that by implementing Hudud System, the social problems which plagues them will be diminished or eradicated. Hudud System provide stricted punishment - which include barbaric stoning and hanging for adultery and homosexuality. Muslims believes through harsh and barbaric laws and punishment like these, it could deter Muslim youths from committing sinful actions. And to make things worse, some Muslims actually daydreams that we (non-Muslims) could require their "laws" to protect our youth as well. Question here could be - Is Hudud System solution for social problems?

My answer is No. Those who disagree are required to provide explaination for why they believe otherwise - and "Allah said so" is NOT a valid reason. My reasons for rejecting Hudud System are :

1. There is NO COUNTRY in the World which actually benefited from the implementation of the Hudud System.
When I said benefited, I meant positively. Crime rate must be reduced, social problems must be reduced and there are improvement in form of education, science, technology and social improvement in a positive manner. Also - PLEASE - do not provide Saudi Arabia as an example. Saudi Arabia still have belly-dancers and a high number of records for human abuse.

2. Hudud System is a political System which improves the change of certain parties to gain power. It could likely to collapse the Democratic System which we have and reduce the political powers which non-muslims hold. This is because in Islam, non-Muslims cannot have political powers or voice in the administration of a nation. Any Muslims says otherwise - PLEASE provide names of non-Muslims who assisted Muhammad in ruling Madinah once he had established a Muslim nation.

3. Non-Muslims DO NOT NEED IT. Why do we (non-muslims) need this Arabic laws when we have Common laws? Common laws are laws which are made by Man and therefore, subjected to change and interpretation by Man. As the society evolves and changes, Common laws will change along with the society. But Muslims believes that Syariah laws are given by their god (whom I have rejected) and therefore incapable of changing to fit the modern society. It will not give non-Muslims any right to contribute to its changes and require only the Muslims to learn, adapt and modify its laws to fit their purpose. In another word, we could be giving Muslims our necks for them to chop should we allow Hudud System to flourish.

So, I choose these three reasons for rejecting Hudud System, and I will prepare for war should the Muslims implement it in the future.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/ambiga-nazi-agenda-054427585.html

As certain groups are hell-bent on dividing the nation along racial and religious lines, former Bar Council president S Ambiga is convinced that an insidious hidden agenda is at work.

Speaking to Malaysiakini, she said the recent spate of incendiary remarks and incidents appeared to have been masterminded by an extremist, Nazi-like faction.

Ambiga refused to speculate on who were pulling the strings and also noted that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak seemed powerless to quell these destructive elements.

"We should not rise to the bait but at the same time, not sit back. We must speak our minds," she stressed. Ambiga was commenting on the  statement by Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma) president Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahman that Chinese Malaysians are "intruders" in this nation.

Yup, I have felt it as well.

It is possible that BN wants a racial tension like what had happened in May 13th, 1969. The "ketuanan Melayu" had began by Tun Razak who did not share Tunku's idealism about unified Malaysia under three races and wanted Malays to be the dominant race. A notion which shared by Mahathir Muhammad as well.

And we all know how May 13th Incident have cemented the BN influence over Malaysian political System where Malays become the leading voice in the Government while MCA and MIC were pushed aside to become their laptop (a position which did not occur under the leadership of people like Tun Sambanthan).

It is very possible that BN is trying to recreate the same situation today, hoping that it could lead to the same outcome (revival of BN as dominant political party). The situation was the same as before 1969 where Malays were losing power with the rising status of Chinese and Indians (who were given education and administrative jobs in the Government) while Malays continued to be dim and "kampung-like" in attitude.

Even after years of supporting economic plans like New Economic Plans (NEP) which started in 1970s, Malays have not reach equal status with Chinese and Indians in term of economy. Malays are also plagued by social disorder and social problems which BN cannot handle. PAS is offering Hudud System but BN knows that it is a dangerous gamble that it could solve these problems. And BN knows if situation continues like what we have today, PKR (which has NO racial divisions like Barisan Nasional) will likely to win the nation and the divided which separated the races will vanish.

BN fears that in 10 years from now, there could be more non-Malays in the Parliment and with a non-Malay Prime Minister and that Malays could likely to be pushed backward even further to the point that you could only find them in rural areas, planting ubi kayu and jagung.

So, it is possible that a racial tension and another May 13th is in order so the People will become fearful and run back to BN. However, I should warn that this too is a dangerous gamble. It is possible that if BN is planning something like this, believing that they could implement Hudud System as precautionary steps to strenghten their hold on the nation, they will find all three races rallied up for a war which BN cannot win.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/hudud- ... ists-054000412.html

BANGI, May 9 ― Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma) insisted today that the Federal Constitution has identified Malaysia as Islamic, contrary to arguments the country is secular.

The Islamist group added that the federal government must therefore roll out hudud law in the “interest of national security” and apply it to all, not just Muslims as the PAS-led Kelantan state government desires.

“According to the Federal Constitution, the identity of Malaysia is Islam. Malaysia is an Islamic country and not secular. Attempts by parties to challenge this fact must be opposed,” Isma president Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahman told reporters at its office here.

“The idea of a Malaysian Malaysia, secularism, is a deviation in the context of shaping the country's future... we have to go back to the country's original identity,” he added.

Abdullah also maintained that the country's non-Muslim citizens, whom he whom he has repeatedly and unapologetically labelled “immigrants” have no right to question or object to how Malays and Muslims want Malaysia to be shaped.

“This cannot be questioned by any immigrant race... they have to accept the special position of Malays and Bumiputera as the sovereign race in this country,” he said.

I have only one thing to say - Malays better prepare for a civil war IF they think they could implement Hudud System on non-Muslims.

I really don't care if Muslims cut off other Muslims' hands or feet or stone them to death. That is their problem. They bring this outdated and barbaric Arabic laws onto non-Muslims, they will have a civil war. One which THEY (MUSLIMS) WILL LOSE THEIR COUNTRY FOREVER. Be forewarned.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-5-2014 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Great....  can't wait to see this prophecy happening!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2014 08:12 PM | Show all posts
ibnur posted on 12-5-2014 09:41 PM
Great....  can't wait to see this prophecy happening!!!!!

So do I. I have a list of people I could like to meet when the War begins. Yourself include of course.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 09:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065151 second(s), 34 queries .