CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 41013|Reply: 73

Adakah putera Azim, anak kepada Sultan Brunei juga akan dikenakan hukuman rejam?

[Copy link]
Post time 8-5-2014 09:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Adakah hudud di Brunei akan dikenakan untuk semua orang atau hanya untuk rakyat bawahan? Adakah putera Azim, anak kepada Sultan Brunei juga akan dikenakan hukuman rejam?http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/will-the-sultan-of-brunei-stone-his-gay-son-to-death/#.U2nDvnrSMEQ.facebook

Will the Sultan of Brunei Stone his Gay Son to Death?May 6, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

Hollywood celebrities are protesting Brunei’s adoption of Sharia Islamic law because it could mean gay men being stoned to death. Not to mention women. Also everyone from Christians to anyone who drinks a glass of beer could face cruel medieval punishments.

Brunei’s ruling family, like those of most oil-rich nations, has been notorious for its party lifestyle. A member of the Sultan’s harem has described violating his Sharia law together with the Sultan.

And yet it is the privilege of the prince and the sultan to misbehave. The picaresque escapades and legendary extravagances of the brothers are indulged with a collective wink. For everyone else residing within Brunei’s borders, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, freedoms are curtailed, and those limitations now are potentially enforced by brutal violence.

The Sultan’s sons have their own party circuit and the princes have squandered enormous amounts of money... often violating Islamic law.

The sultan’s biggest extravagance turned out to be his love for his youngest brother, Jefri, his constant companion in hedonism. They raced their Ferraris through the streets of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital, at midnight, sailed the oceans on their fleet of yachts (Jefri named one of his Tits, its tenders Nipple 1 and Nipple 2)

When they partied, they indulged in just about everything forbidden in a Muslim country. Afforded four wives by Islamic law, they left their multiple spouses and scores of children in their palaces while they allegedly sent emissaries to comb the globe for the sexiest women they could find in order to create a harem the likes of which the world had never known.

In court, the Manoukians described Jefri’s “sex parties” at home and abroad. (The manifest on his 747 usually comprised mostly young women.) Their attorney called him a man of “unlimited tastes,” a “one-man walking market,” who bought practically everything he saw, including a rug woven with jewels in threads of solid gold ($7 million), 10 jewel-encrusted wristwatches that depicted on the hour a couple copulating ($8 million), and similarly erotic fountain pens ($1.3 million). In London alone, the Manoukians charged, he kept 40 prostitutes at the Dorchester hotel

And thenthere are the statues.

The brother of the Sultan of Brunei is attempting to stop photographs of life-size “erotic statues”, which depict him making love, from being disclosed in a court case in New York.

Even by the generous leeway afforded to Muslim men by Islamic law… this is a bit much.

Prince Azim, a favorite of the Sultan, has also spent gobs of money to invite pop stars to his birthday party, and he has spent plenty of time partying in the West.

The parties have been accompanied by persistent rumors that he is gay.

A source said, “Prince Azim wants his bash to be more glamorous than the Oscars. He’s adamant it should be talked about for years to come.”

Right.

Rubbing shoulders were Hollywood actresses such as Sophia Loren, Faye Dunaway, Ursula Andress and Joan Collins. Other guests included Jerry Hall, the model, and singers Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson.

There’s no way to know what Azim’s preferences are, but there are a lot fewer brothel rumors about him and a lot more other rumors.

Aaron Paul Sturtevant may have revealed the “long weekend” he says he spent “getting drunk” with Michael Jackson and Prince Azim Of Brunei, “before he was famous” — but the actor admits there’s a lot more to the story than he’s telling.

“I was going into the hotel room and one of the Prince’s friends says.. ‘Hey, the Prince wants to talk to you.’ I go, ‘Okay.’ So I go down to this giant library and the Prince is inside the library with Michael Jackson. It was just Michael, the Prince and I talking for about an hour.”

“He said, ‘Oh my God. You played Floyd in Whatever It Takes,” Aaron relayed, referring to one of his first movies. “He [Prince Azim] too a liking to me.”

“He [Prince Azim Of Brunei] invited me out to his younger brother’s Sweet 16 birthday in Brunei. I was like, ‘Sure, I’ll go. Can I bring a couple of friends?’ And he’s like, ‘Yeah, bring whoever you want.’ So I brought a couple of buddies and we were hanging out in Brunei for about a month. And then he said, ‘You gotta stay at the Palace’… his Palace. He has his own zoo. The one night that I stayed there he insisted that I sleep in his bed… not with him… I didn’t sleep in the bed with him. But it is a giant thrown.. and so I slept on it… and all of his friends slept on little pads all around around the bed. And he insisted on watching, ‘What Ever It Takes’ — this movie that I did that he loved me in. I love him to death.”

And the Prince is still single.

It was at Prince Azim of Brunei’s birthday party in the middle of the English countryside. He’s a fan of Glee.

Though he does like the “finer” things in life.

Prince Azim of Brunei, 25, fiddles with an enormous turqoise cocktail ring (real, but he’s not sure exactly what stone it is).

“Mahiki!” he squeals in his high-pitched, MTV voice. “I think I’m addicted. It’s all the cheesy music they play.”

Fashion is another passion for the prince. In Versace jeans, a yellow T-shirt and a black waistcoat he designed himself – “only for myself, not a range” – his own taste is distinctive. “I like designers who are different: Galliano, Versace,” he says. “I don’t like following the trend. I do go shopping, but not all the time.”

As for his own romantic life, “I’m one of those unlucky-in-love people,” says Azim, who lays claim to two past girlfriends.

For all his cartoonish behaviour, he is a rather lovable character, a sensitive soul who cries at films such as In Her Shoes.

In fact, the reason for our extraordinary invitation to Azim’s mansion is none other than a weekend bag he has designed for charity for the luggage giant MCM, which is relaunching in the UK next month. “It’s called the Prince Collection,” he coos.

Azim fills his time with charity work, such as Fashion for Relief, organised by Naomi Campbell, which raised money for the Rotary Flood Disaster Appeal and which he supported by – what else? – appearing in a catwalk show. “[My first thought was] I’m too short,” he squeals. “Need I wear heels?”

I could go on, but what would be the point. Whatever Azim’s sexual preference is, does anyone believe that Islamic law would apply to him any more than it did to his uncle?

It’s not just that Islamic law is evil, but that it doesn’t apply to the elites who stone, whip and beat their people, but spend all their time partying.

Filed Under: The Point Tagged With: Brunei, Islamic Law

Print This Post

About Daniel Greenfield
Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-5-2014 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Ahim Rani/Reuters

Jillian Lauren

WORLD NEWS

How the Sultan of Brunei Violated His Sharia Law With MeAs a teenager, I was the mistress of his brother—who ‘gave’ me as a gift to the sultan. And in just one night, we committed at least two offenses under his newly implemented penal code.
On Tuesday, I was greeted by a familiar face when I read through the morning’s news: the sultan of Brunei. He looks older now than when I knew him, of course, his face doughier and more careworn.

When I was still a teenager, I was the mistress of the sultan’s brother, the prince of Brunei. My usual stance is that they weren’t bad guys, really. Just human and impossibly rich. I have often wondered what I would have done in their place, given all the power and money in the world. I’ve never come up with a satisfactory answer.

Now the sultan is making headlines for implementing Sharia law in Brunei, including a new penal code that includes stoning to death for adultery, cutting off limbs for theft, and flogging for violations such as abortion, alcohol consumption, and homosexuality. There’s also capital punishment for rape and sodomy.
I am no expert in international human rights. My only qualification in commenting on this issue is that one drunken evening in the early ’90s, the sultan and I committed at least two of the aforementioned offenses as we looked down on the lights of Kuala Lumpur from a penthouse suite.
Let me back up a bit.
I had barely turned 18 when I found myself at a “casting call” at the Ritz-Carlton in New York for what I was told would be a position at a nightclub in Singapore. When I got the job, I learned that the job wasn’t in Singapore at all. Instead, it was an invitation to be the personal guest of the notorious playboy Prince Jefri Bolkiah, the youngest brother of the sultan of Brunei. At the time, the sultan was the wealthiest man in the world. I was a wild child consumed with wanderlust. I was hardly an innocent, but I was—when I accepted the invitation—very, very young.
I imagine the man I once knew, holed up in a posh hotel suite somewhere, maybe with another American teenager in his lap, making laws that legislate morality.

When I arrived in Brunei, I found out that the prince threw lavish parties every night, in a palace with Picassos in the bathrooms and carpets woven through with real gold. At these parties there was drinking (which was not legal in public), dancing, some fairly hilarious karaoke, and, most important, women—about 30 or 40 beauties from all over the world, comprising a harem of sorts.

The prince was rakish and clever and yes, even charming at times. I spent the next year and some change as his girlfriend. For a time, it was an adventure both glamorous and exciting. It was also lonely and demoralizing, and full of constant low-grade humiliations, including being given to the prince’s brother as a gift (see: the Kuala Lumpur hotel suite). Although I was by no means a prisoner, I wasn’t free to come and go as I pleased. By the end of my time there, I felt 10 years older and still not wise enough. It took me a long time to regain my footing, though I did find my way eventually. My struggles were internal and they were my own. In this context, they were a privilege.

Stoning is practiced or authorized by law in 15 countries now. It is disproportionally applied as a punishment for women, often as a penalty for adultery. Human rights groups, including Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, consider it cruel and unusual punishment and torture. According to the international rights organization Women Living Under Muslim Law, stoning “is one of the most brutal forms of violence perpetrated against women in order to control and punish their sexuality and basic freedoms.”

And yet it is the privilege of the prince and the sultan to misbehave. The picaresque escapades and legendary extravagances of the brothers are indulged with a collective wink. For everyone else residing within Brunei’s borders, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, freedoms are curtailed, and those limitations now are potentially enforced by brutal violence.
Cast stones at me if you will for my past improprieties—plenty have. Of course, those stones will be metaphorical. As the citizen of a free society, it is my right to transgress, as long as I don’t break any laws or impinge on the freedom of others. It’s my prerogative to sleep with all the princes I damn well feel like. I live with my choices.

As the citizens of Brunei face the erosion of their rights, I imagine the man I once knew, holed up in a posh hotel suite somewhere, maybe with another American teenager in his lap, making laws that legislate morality.

Last edited by banapore on 8-5-2014 09:14 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 01:15 AM | Show all posts
ketara btol anakonda nya yg seorang tu sesuatuhh sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 02:40 AM | Show all posts
budak ni dr umur 12 thn lagi dh diajar ngan sex segala...
ni apa aku baca dr biography miss universe/world pd tahun 1997 lagi yg mana katenye prince mateen ni dr kecik lagi dh berpeleseran ngn pompuan segala ni..
nak ikut jejak pak sedara sendiri la tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 02:50 AM | Show all posts
Ermmm mybe dkecualikan kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 04:42 AM | Show all posts
hmmm hmmm hmmm...itu jelah yang boleh dikatakan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-5-2014 05:02 AM | Show all posts
tengok ...samo ado cakap separti bikin ...atau bikin samo cakap ...atau kedua dua sekali...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 05:53 AM | Show all posts
ke- gay-an terserlah,biar tuhan ja la duga dan balas,undang2 manusia kebal puak2 nie..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2014 06:45 AM | Show all posts
sure x balik Brunei kang

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Jefri kan di banish dari Brunei. Sekarang tinggal di US.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 09:21 AM | Show all posts
kalo yg ni kne hukum hudud, nanges sultan brunei yg maksum tu kot

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 09:47 AM | Show all posts
anees~nuhara posted on 9-5-2014 09:21 AM
kalo yg ni kne hukum hudud, nanges sultan brunei yg maksum tu kot

tp kalo dia nak tunjuk yg dia memang nak laksanakan hudud anak dia la org pertama kene..baru la rakyat dlm negara n luar negara akan kata mmg sultan brunei nie betul2 laksanakan hudud tak de diskriminasi anak atau adik beradik...hukum allah kan..nak laksanakan dah ada bukti kukuh...tp anak dia yg nie gay ke...pelik je tgk dia

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:01 AM | Show all posts
setandan kelapa tak semuanya elok...
kalau dah diajar tapi ikut sendiri-sendiri, nak buat cammana...
tulaa..... kata kubur masing2...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:07 AM | Show all posts
itu gambar betul ke?
igtkan edit ke..
geli lak tgk gay2 ni..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:19 AM | Show all posts
bkn dia nie dh lama  kena halau dr Brunei ke....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:42 AM | Show all posts
poyohabis posted on 9-5-2014 09:47 AM
tp kalo dia nak tunjuk yg dia memang nak laksanakan hudud anak dia la org pertama kene..baru la ra ...

betul. bole amek contoh Sultan Iskandar Muda dari Aceh yang jatuhkan hukuman pancung kat ank baginda sendiri, Meurah Pupok. Putera baginda difitnah sebab berzina dgn isteri salah seorang tentera.Meurah Pupok adalah satu2 nya putera kesayangan baginda & waris tunggal ms pemerintahan Sultan Iskandar Muda dulu. Ms anak baginda difitnah, semua orang terkejut & membantah dgn keputusan baginda yg akan menghukum anak sendiri dan dengan berang Sultan berkata akulah yang menegakkan hukum di negeri ini dan kepada siapapun yang bersalah tidak terkecuali terhadap keluargaku sendiri harus dihukum. Kerajaan ini kuat karena hukum yang ditegakan dan adanya keadilan. Sultan kemudian menyebut  gadoh aneuk meupat jrat, gadoh hukom ngon adat pat tamita? - yang ertinya hilang anak masih ada kuburan yang bisa kita lihat, tetapi jika hukum dan adat yang hilang hendak ke mana kita mencarinya? agak2 bole tak Sultan Brunei wat camtu kt ank die sendiri?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2014 10:48 AM | Show all posts
kesultanan brunei ni x lekang dengan kontroversi..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:49 AM | Show all posts
hensem..tp syg..
skrg ni smua rahsia brunei dh dikorek gara2 hudud..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2014 10:55 AM | Show all posts
mcm2.........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Wanita Tampil Mengaku Pernah Buat Maksiat Dengan Sultan Brunei.

Artikel yang diterbitkan oleh The Daily Beast.

1. Pengakuan seorang wanita barat yang tak bernama.

2. Mengisahkan tentang bagaimana dia dan ramai gadis2 lain yang dibawa ke Brunei untuk memuaskan nafsu adik kepada Sultan Brunei di setiap parti2 liar yang dianjurkan oleh adik Sultan Brunei.

3. Ada arak, ada muzik yang kuat, ada ramai wanita yang cantik2..

4. Mereka berhibur dan berpesta pada waktu2 tertentu bila ada permintaan (bila majlis dianjurkan oleh adik sultan Brunei).

5. Wanita tersebut mempersoalkan tindakan Sultan Brunei yang merejam wanita yang berzina dengan mengimbas kembali waktu dia dijadikan hadiah kepada Sultan Brunei oleh adik Sultan Brunei sendiri.

6. Adakah Sultan Brunei akan melakukan hal yang serupa kepada dirinya sendiri dan adiknya yang juga terlibat dalam kegiatan maksiat?

Itulah lebih kurang isi penulisan yang cuba disampaikan.

Baca penuh disini ;

On Tuesday, I was greeted by a familiar face when I read through the morning’s news: the sultan of Brunei. He looks older now than when I knew him, of course, his face doughier and more careworn. When I was still a teenager, I was the mistress of the sultan’s brother, the prince of Brunei. My usual stance is that they weren’t bad guys, really. Just human and impossibly rich. I have often wondered what I would have done in their place, given all the power and money in the world. I’ve never come up with a satisfactory answer.
Now the sultan is making headlines for implementing Sharia law in Brunei, including a new penal code that includes stoning to death for adultery, cutting off limbs for theft, and flogging for violations such as abortion, alcohol consumption, and homosexuality. There’s also capital punishment for rape and sodomy.
I am no expert in international human rights. My only qualification in commenting on this issue is that one drunken evening in the early ’90s, the sultan and I committed at least two of the aforementioned offenses as we looked down on the lights of Kuala Lumpur from a penthouse suite.
Let me back up a bit.
I had barely turned 18 when I found myself at a “casting call” at the Ritz-Carlton in New York for what I was told would be a position at a nightclub in Singapore. When I got the job, I learned that the job wasn’t in Singapore at all. Instead, it was an invitation to be the personal guest of the notorious playboy Prince Jefri Bolkiah, the youngest brother of the sultan of Brunei. At the time, the sultan was the wealthiest man in the world. I was a wild child consumed with wanderlust. I was hardly an innocent, but I was—when I accepted the invitation—very, very young.
When I arrived in Brunei, I found out that the prince threw lavish parties every night, in a palace with Picassos in the bathrooms and carpets woven through with real gold. At these parties there was drinking (which was not legal in public), dancing, some fairly hilarious karaoke, and, most important, women—about 30 or 40 beauties from all over the world, comprising a harem of sorts.
The prince was rakish and clever and yes, even charming at times. I spent the next year and some change as his girlfriend. For a time, it was an adventure both glamorous and exciting. It was also lonely and demoralizing, and full of constant low-grade humiliations, including beinggiven to the prince’s brother as a gift (see: the Kuala Lumpur hotel suite). Although I was by no means a prisoner, I wasn’t free to come and go as I pleased. By the end of my time there, I felt 10 years older and still not wise enough. It took me a long time to regain my footing, though I did find my way eventually. My struggles were internal and they were my own. In this context, they were a privilege.
Stoning is practiced or authorized by law in 15 countries now. It is disproportionally applied as a punishment for women, often as a penalty for adultery. Human rights groups, including Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, consider it cruel and unusual punishment and torture. According to the international rights organization Women Living Under Muslim Law, stoning “is one of the most brutal forms of violence perpetrated against women in order to control and punish their sexuality and basic freedoms.”
Cast stones at me if you will for my past improprieties—plenty have. Of course, those stones will be metaphorical. As the citizen of a free society, it is my right to transgress, as long as I don’t break any laws or impinge on the freedom of others. It’s my prerogative to sleep with all the princes I damn well feel like. I live with my choices.
As the citizens of Brunei face the erosion of their rights, I imagine the man I once knew, holed up in a posh hotel suite somewhere, maybe with another American teenager in his lap, making laws that legislate morality.
Rujukan : sini

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 07:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.415331 second(s), 45 queries .