Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manganini

JOO WON ❤ ¸¸.•*¨*• ♫

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-7-2014 01:50 AM | Show all posts
29 June 2014

Ghost the Musical final performance

Joo Won and Ji Yeon's last bows as Sam Wheat and Molly..

Joo Won cried..

Joo Won with the other two Sam Wheats..

Picture credit: stearly @ soompi

Final group photo..

terasa sedih plak..  

Last edited by manganini on 1-7-2014 01:57 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-7-2014 12:03 AM | Show all posts
29 June 2014

Joo Won 11th message on official homepage

Credit: Joo Won Indonesia
Last edited by manganini on 2-7-2014 12:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2014 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Mountia fansigning event

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2014 11:27 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 2-7-2014 12:03 AM
29 June 2014

Joo Won 11th message on official homepage

so sweet mesej dia
sampai ke hati

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2014 12:04 AM | Show all posts

He said “I am really not the type who can get angry.”

“Luck will come to the home of those who smiles” - Joo Won (Sports Seoul, December 2013)

Last edited by manganini on 4-7-2014 11:52 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2014 06:25 AM | Show all posts
special_case posted on 15-6-2014 02:24 AM
lama nya nak tunggu drama baru dia..

Tunggu Nodame Cantabile bulan Oktober

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-7-2014 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Joo Won’s Life Log Episode 5
http://www.dailymotion.com/video ... e-5_people?start=12

Joo Won’s Life Log Episode 6
http://www.dailymotion.com/video ... le#from=embediframe

Credit: Joo Won Cutie International FC Last edited by manganini on 6-7-2014 02:48 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2014 03:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 02:36 PM | Show all posts
7 July 2014

Joo Won says he is practicing piano and violin for his role in 'Nodame Cantabile' Korean version

Joo Won said he is currently taking conducting, piano and violin classes for his role in "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version.

He was featured in an interview in KBS' 'Entertainment Weekly' on July 5th. He shared that he has been busy as he has stared in a musical as well as proceeded with his movie shooting schedule in China ever since he finished "Good Doctor".

The show then mentioned about him taking the lead role in upcoming KBS' drama "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version, in which Joo Won said he is practicing piano and violin, as well as taking conducting class in order to perform it as realistic as possible on-screen.

In addition, Joo Won will play the role of the genius musician named Cha Yoo Jin (Chiaki as in the Japanese ver.) for "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version. The drama is produced by Group 8 and is set to broadcast this October.

Credit: dkpopnews.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 02:46 PM | Show all posts
6 July 2014

Joo Won to Make Guest Appearance on “Running Man”

Actor Joo Won is the next hot new guest to make an appearance on the popular SBS Sunday variety show “Running Man“!

This will be Joo Won’s first appearance on a Sunday variety show since he left KBS’ “1 Night, 2 Days” eight months ago. His appearance on “Running Man” is of particular interest to many viewers since “Running Man” and “1 Night, 2 Days” are time-slot rivals for ratings.

The production team of “Running Man” has been trying to cast Joo Won as a guest for many months but found it difficult do so due to his run in the musical “Ghost.” With that wrapping up and Joo Won looking at his upcoming Fall drama of the Korean version of the Japanese drama “Nodame Cantabile,” the actor is getting ready for a busy second half of 2014. In related news, Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA is being looked at as his leading lady.

The air date for Joo Won’s episode of “Running Man” has not been announced yet. Joo Won will be filming the episode today, Monday local time.

Credit: soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 08:09 PM | Show all posts
joo won join running man

akhirnya dapat juga tengok dia dalam running man
maklum la dia ni bz memanjang

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Park Si On

Last edited by special_case on 7-7-2014 11:20 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 10:43 PM | Show all posts

Last edited by special_case on 19-11-2014 12:34 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2014 02:26 AM | Show all posts
8 July 2014

With Altar Boyz casts at a friend's wedding.

Last edited by manganini on 16-7-2014 02:28 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2014 02:39 AM | Show all posts
@special_case

RM filming! Last edited by manganini on 16-7-2014 02:41 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2014 02:53 AM | Show all posts
“Good Doctor” Serial Interview Vol 1

Joo Won  “The film set was filled with laughter and we all worked as a team”

Worries on portraying such anattractive character

~ “GoodDoctor” was written focusing warmly on the growth of an autistic young man who,as a doctor and also as a person, aimed to become a paediatrician with supportsfrom others.   As much as we could see, the drama wouldn’t be thatsuccessful if it was without Joo Won who played the lead Park Si On and showcasedviewers his excellent acting skills.
“SiOn is a very attractive character no matter which actor sees him.  To prepare for acting, I watched many American movies for reference. Autism is curable.  I only realized it now, many of them are almost like healthypeople.  After meeting many autistic patients, I realized none of them arethe same.  Because they are all different,  I had big problems andwondered which reference I should use.”

~In the drama, there were so many complex medical jargons in every episode, Iguess you were worried.
“Becausethose unfamiliar jargons are not normally used, even I had practiced, I stillgot stuck during filming and ended up with many retakes.  However, staffunderstood it well.  On top of the difficult terminology, articulatingthese medical jargons with Si On’s fast talking habit, somehow it seemedforgivable.”

~Joo Won also talked about the difficulty on the love line between Si On and hissenior Yoon Seo.
“Itwas really very difficult.  Chae Won noona who played Yoon Seo paired withme very well.  She also felt affection for Si On.  For me, Ijust loved with a child’s heart, the feelings which adults don’t have, I wonderif it is possible for a child.   I put in so much effort to deliver“I love you” genuinely with a child’s heart."

~I guess while chatting with Moon Chae Won in film set, Si On and Yoon Seo builtup a good relationship.
“Itseems Chae Won noona was fascinated by Si On’s character.  The role wasgood.  Yoon Seo treasured Si On a lot and loved him, I guess Chae Wonnoona herself was also like that.  The love line between us was depictedand we broke the barrier, I remember we discussed with PD for a long timeduring filming for scene(s) which we didn’t have complete empathy."

~I heard co-stars and staff also got along well and the atmosphere was fun infilm set all the time.
“Itwas really warm (laugh).  Because it was a medical drama, awfullycomplicated situations were just inevitable during filming, starting from PD,not a single person got annoyed at all.   Film set was always filledwith laughter, perhaps workmates in hospital were all in the same generation,atmosphere was very lively.    All co-stars and staff worked asa team.”

~Looks like Joo Won also felt his growth in film set
“Iwas really very worried about the character and also the success of thedrama.  But once I started, somehow I sailed through it.   Everytime when I finish a project, I have a thought and only feel “Once again I havefinished a single project smoothly”, this time I felt I gained self-confidenceeven it is just a little bit.”

Source  韓流ぴあ Issue 2014 July
Written by Oda Kaori
English translation by manyearsago @ soompi

Last edited by manganini on 16-7-2014 03:02 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-7-2014 07:46 AM | Show all posts

Last edited by manganini on 24-7-2014 07:56 AM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2014 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Test........
Last edited by manganini on 24-7-2014 08:11 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2014 03:17 AM | Show all posts
Joo Won in Running Man

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2014 03:21 AM | Show all posts

Credit: Joo Won DC

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.379539 second(s), 42 queries .