Ni...????

dah mcm pesakit anorexia je...oppsss

No lah....

Bad boy look , make u excited ....... hehe
Memandangkan aii tak suka ... muka2 pondan korean celeb ... hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Salam korang....

ai rasa ada baiknye korang bukak thread Song Jae Rim kat sub-boad Asian Celebrities...
sbb nampak mcm korang more kepada Jae rim... lg lebih elok jae rim ada thread sendiri...
mcm kat sini more to WGM...
mmg la ada jgk kaitan... tp kebanyakannye yg sye nampak sangat jae rim...
bile dh ada thread jae rim sendiri korang borak la sal dia
tak kira berkaitan ngan WGM ke.. sal dia dlm drama dolu2 ke..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 09:37 AM | Show all posts
@twinkystar gumowo

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-11-2014 09:39 AM | Show all posts
nzhass79 posted on 5-11-2014 08:56 AM
Salam korang....

ai rasa ada baiknye korang bukak thread Song Jae Rim kat sub-boad Asian Celebrit ...

okeh mod kami usahakan nanti.. tengkiuu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Please support this petition. This is to have Jae Rim and So Eun a drama together as main characters.We need 10k signatures.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petiti ... d-kim-so-eun-have-a

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-11-2014 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Katanya la.....forumers Soompi yg kata..

[PIC] It's not only a ring but a couple bracelet too ?? What do you think my fellow Kitten Couple Fans???
crd : hergurlc

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 12:56 PM | Show all posts
pendapat aii kan ...

bila ada scene2 cam nih ...  terus aii rasa memang dah ada script . not SJR style ...  cam boring  pun ada .... .
scene2 macam nih memang selalu kita tengok . cam SJR kena paksa  buat .....

aii lebih suka  scene cam SJR bagi strip pants  hari tu ... baru cam real sket ...

so .. aii tidaklah  nak excited sangat klu melibatkan script WGM nih .

samada ring @ bracelet ....    aii hanya nak lihat  dorangnya interaksi . itu yg akan membuatkan ianya excited ker idak  ...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 02:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 03:43 PM | Show all posts
kann @soebyuk kan byuk kannn.. fake rasa tapi dek kerana omg couple ni best iols layankan jugakkk... dalam hati sahih la menyumpah2 part2 script wgm..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 06:13 PM | Show all posts
ohhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Recap: “We Got Married” – It’s Not Easy Being a Virtual Wife
After months of hiatus, the Soompi We Got Married recaps are back with a look at the current husbands of the show: Song Jae Rim, Hong Jong Hyun, and Namgoong Min. Now let’s take a look at the lovely ladies, Girls’ Day‘s Yura, Kim So Eun, and Hong Jin Young, who have the – honor? Pleasure? Burden? – of being their virtual wives.
Kim So Eun – The Patient Match
“We Got Married” has many applications from celebrities to be on their show, and I’m sure the producers carefully match up celebrities to create couples. I believe this is one couple is one that they should be proud of (or maybe they just got lucky when they decided to put two cat people together).
We know Song Jae Rim is a character, a very interesting character, but I appreciate Kim So Eun for bearing the responsibility of being his wife. Because of Jae Rim’s eccentric personality and overly affection physical attention, his wife has to be someone who can not only put up with some unwanted advances but keep with him. I think So Eun does a pretty good job.
Jae Rim does thing that male characters in Korean dramas do, which may seem like a romantic idea, but the result is more awkward. For instance, in a Korean drama the male lead will suddenly grab the female by the head and touch their foreheads together while the female stares at him with wide eyes. In real life, she’ll jerk away and ask him what he’s doing.
However, So Eun isn’t always putting Jae Rim in his place. She lets him put lipstick on her, fake kisses, hold her hand, and show off. Sometimes, she can’t help but laugh, which is good, because he looks so pleased when she does that. Sometimes, she will just give him this look:
Which is also good because Jae Rim needs to be reminded sometimes that skinship and affection should be consensual. Just because you’re a handsome actor doesn’t mean you can go be all grabby with your fake wife whenever and wherever you want.
I think So Eun is learning that her husband responds well to praise, as she rewards him whenever he does something good with small touches and words of affection. As I said, her husband is like this big, goofy dog that needs a lot of love and a little bit of discipline to be the best companion.
Also in this episode the couple goes to a shooting range, and So Eun has a lot of fun. She even does better than her husband in their practice run. What bothers me is that the instructor didn’t teach her the proper way to hold a gun. It’s great that she isn’t totally docile and boring – she has a personality and can take on her husband in their activities.
Despite her being on guard a lot, I think she really does have fun with Jae Rim, because he is a lot of fun, and I’m interesting in seeing how this couple develops. [soompi]

Despite her being on guard a lot, I think she really does have fun with Jae Rim, because he is a lot of fun, and I’m interesting in seeing how this couple develops. [soompi]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Madel posted on 5-11-2014 07:13 PM
ohhhhh

auwhhhhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Madel posted on 5-11-2014 07:17 PM
Recap: “We Got Married” – It’s Not Easy Being a Virtual WifeAfter months of hiatus, the Soompi “ ...

perghhh soompi punya recap...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-11-2014 08:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Memandang aii lebih kepada SJR , aii  tak suka soompi nye recap ..... ada unsur2 jeles .... hahaha  tapi aii terima jer , walaupun....... hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 08:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
trexxxxxi posted on 5-11-2014 07:58 PM
auwhhhhh

Untunggg nya jadi Ollaaa..

Huhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2014 08:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Agree...sometimes derang punya review, recap sgt berat sebelah..
Dah yg paling mengarut...pekara sekecil zarah pun nak di CSI.
Hello..wgm ni cuma hiburan semata2..just enjoy the show..
Sikit2 komen kondemn..itu lumrah la..

Ada tu sampai mengarut2..hal seremeh ada cameraman kat dlm rumah pun..nak dijadikan bahan CSi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2014 08:52 PM | Show all posts
agreed! kadang2 rasa soompi recapper tu macam sasaeng fans pulok. bab csi bagai tu memang kadang2 aku kagum but berpadalah.. back to reality gak.. wgm just a show.. have fun sudahlah jangan terlalu fantasy to max sampai semua benda tak kena

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177728 second(s), 43 queries .