Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Loxlaxman

[Dunia] PEGIDA mengamuk di Jerman...

[Copy link]
Post time 6-1-2015 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Kekdahnya peristiwa xmas eve lepas di negara jiran jerman.

Danish couple beaten with chains on Christmas Eve
CURRENT AFFAIRS DENMARK: DANISH CARTOONS, EUROPE FRONTLINE EURABIA: DHIMMITUDE
247 Comments

There has been a rash of Muslim-on-Christian attacks this Christmas in Western countries. More of the daily news stories the mainstream media refuses to cover.
“Nanna: I was beaten with chains on Christmas Eve,” Speisa, December 26, 2014 (thanks to Armaros)
Denmark: Nanna and her boyfriend Mads was beaten with iron chains by Somali youths, on the way home on Christmas Eve.
For Nanna and her boyfriend Mads, Christmas Eve 2014 will not be quickly forgotten.
The couple from Vesterbro in Copenhagen was knocked down at midnight, when they were on their way home from Christmas Eve with Mads’ family.
The couple was walking along the street near Enghave Plads when a young guy came cycling. He was only 16-17 years, but seemed very confrontational.
– ‘What are you looking at? Do you have a problem ‘, he told us several times and got off his bike, Nanna says to Ekstra Bladet.
At one point Mads replied and said to the young guy ‘What – what do you want’? and it seem to set set the teenager off.
According Nanna he jumped on Mads with a bottle which he struck him in the head with.
Suddenly several came up from a basement with iron chains, the kind used to lock scooters and motorcycles. They jumped on Mads. He defended himself, while punches and kicks rained down on him, and soon he fell to the ground.

– He shouted at me that I should run, but I was afraid that they would kill him. So I intervened, says Nanna.
She was knocked to the ground and was beaten with chains in her face. Only then the group of young people disappeared.
– People appeared in the windows, and someone came down on the street to help us. Blood streamed from my face, says Nanna.
There were called for an ambulance, and police also came to the site.
The couple were treated at Rigshospitalet’s trauma center. Mads fortunately had managed to defend his head. He’s got bumps and bruises, but Nanna got the worst beating, and was hit directly in the face with chains, and among other things has lost a tooth and got a split lip.
Nanna and Mads are now trying to recover from the assault. The Christmas holidays with the family in Jylland is canceled.
Nanna describes the perpetrators as migrant youth. One was Somali.
She has subsequently chosen to put her story on Facebook, where the violent images of Nanna was widely shared.
Police confirm assault
Copenhagen police confirms to Ekstra Bladet, that there has been a violent attack in the street of Vesterbro in Copenhagen Christmas Eve, but nobody has been arrested.
However the Police have a description on two of the assailants, stating they were both Somalis.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/ ... thash.SncJEXT7.dpuf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2015 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Lagi kesah moslem terrorist di kejiranan jerman.
Denmark: Muslims beat random couple with bottle and iron chains in the face (graphic photos)
December 26, 2014 , by Nicolai Sennels

More Christmas-terror. Nanna writes on her Facebook: “The blood is streaming from my mouth, the back of my head and the other wounds. My lip is split in two, all the way up to the nose. … I do not understand.. I am left with a lot of questions. Why? Why us? What is the meaning of this extreme violence? What is happening in the head of those immigrants, when they thrash a couple that is on their way home from Christmas Eve? I am filled with hate, frustration, and sadness. I do not want them in my neighbourhood, my city, or my country.”

The answer for Nanna’s questions is the same answer to why Muslims kill, maim, rape, and persecute non-Muslims everywhere in the word: the Quran orders Muslims to do it. Translated from EB:
“The couple from Vesterbro in Copenhagen was on their way home from Christmas Eve.
The couple was walking along around Enghaveplads (Copenhagen area known for roaming packs of Muslims) when a young guy came cycling. He was only 16-17 years, but seemed very confrontational.
‘What do you want? Do you have a problem‘, he asked us several times and got off his bike, Nanna says to Ekstra Bladet.
At one point Mads asks the youth ‘What - what do you want‘? and the teenager goes amok.
Nanna describes how the youth hits Mads in the head with a glass bottle.
Suddenly more youths come up from a basement. They are armed with iron chains, the kind that is uses for locking scooters and motorcycles. They attack Mads. He defends himself, while punches and kicks rain down on him, and soon he fall to the ground.
‘- He shouted at me that I should run, but I was afraid that they would kill him. So I intervened,’ says Nanna Woodsman.
She was knocked to the ground and had her face beaten with the iron chains. Thereafter, the youths ran away. …
Nanna was hit directly in the face with chains and among other things she has lost a tooth and got a split lip. …
Nanna describes the perpetrators as migrant youth.
Suspects:
A: Man, foreigner possible Somali background 16-17 years wearing blue hooded sweatshirt, dark clothes and white sneakers shoes.
B: Male maybe Somali 16-17 years, bald wearing black winter jacket with white hoodie, light jeans and dark shoes.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/ ... thash.SncJEXT7.dpuf

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2015 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Orange1 replied at 6-1-2015 11:42 PM
Kekdahnya peristiwa xmas eve lepas di negara jiran jerman.

Danish couple beaten with chains on Ch ...

hari tu terbaca berita kat Sweden lebih kurang macam ni. muka pompuan tu sama pecah macam gambar ni tapi dirogol bergilir-gilir lagi.

"Welcome to Sweden" - ahli2 politaik Sweden

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2015 11:48 PM | Show all posts
So hrp sudah cukup jelas kenapa ada group anti islamisasiii barat di jerman sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2015 11:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Islamophobia.....I paham perasaan Germany ni....sebab camtu la perasaan kita sebagai rakyat Malaysia bila banyak Pendatang datang sini....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2015 11:52 PM | Show all posts
bodoh bahlol punyer kokosen kena pukul kat kampong sendiri...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-1-2015 11:56 PM | Show all posts
taikor replied at 6-1-2015 11:48 PM
hari tu terbaca berita kat Sweden lebih kurang macam ni. muka pompuan tu sama pecah macam gambar n ...

Berlambak kes2 mcm tu sebenarnya. Antara kes lain sekumpulan budak lelaki moslem pukul sorg pudak jantan swedish, teruk budak tu kena sian sgt. Klu kes rogol tu takyah nak kata mmg menakutkan, jantan2 ereb kat sana mcm gila seks sgt terus halal rogol pompuam kokesen.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 08:13 AM | Show all posts
bluehedgehog replied at 6-1-2015 06:23 PM
knp muslim suka sgt negara kapiaq?
knp x hijrah ke negara islam?

vis versa

kenapa non muslim suka
negara islam seperti malaysia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2015 08:14 AM | Show all posts
berpuluh2 negara2 islam yg ada x bagus utk imigran2 muslim (utk yg jahat shj seperti jenis2 ikan kucing, deezack si fobia dan sewaktunya, bkn semua)?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 08:16 AM | Show all posts
d'zeck replied at 7-1-2015 08:13 AM
vis versa

kenapa non muslim suka

sya x suka diquote si rasis. sekian. bai

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 09:42 AM | Show all posts
bluehedgehog replied at 7-1-2015 08:16 AM
sya x suka diquote si rasis. sekian. bai

lu tak terjawab
sebab tak capai oleh tahap akal
lu yang hanya sekadar satu megabytes

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Org Jerman sebenarnya tolerate.

Tapi sekarang dah tak terkawal, so mengamuk la diorang.

Org muslim yg hijrah sana lak, paksa2 org local sana ikut style & terima diorang. Who the hell are they??

Siiiibuk sgt nak duduk negara omputih maju.

Perkara sama berlaku kat Msia, org arab huha2 tengah malam.. especially kondo area ampang & damansara. Kita give in sgt kat diorang ni!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 10:39 AM | Show all posts
harap negara majoriti muslim kena gak buat benda yang sama ..contoh malaysia

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 07:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.264150 second(s), 34 queries .