CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: runaway_dida

( tvN ) Let\'s Eat 2 - DooJoon(Beast), Kwon Yul, Seo Hyun Jin

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-6-2015 05:39 PM | Show all posts
[VIDEO] 150602 Making of Let’s Eat 2′ Ep.18 - Mexican food and rooftop barbecue for the last episode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-6-2015 05:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2015 05:50 PM | Show all posts
[ENG SUB] 150601 Making of Let’s Eat 2′ Ep.17

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts

150603 Kikwang and Doojoon’s Twitter update
Doojoon-ah.. Daeyoung-ah.. Is the ddeokbboki delicious…ㅋㅋㅋ
CutieㅋㅋㅋBehind cutㅋㅋㅋ (theb2utynotes)

Goodbye, Goo Daeyoung (justdujun)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:34 AM | Show all posts
150603 Let’s Eat 2 Ep. 18 (Final): Official cuts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:40 AM | Show all posts

this is what a kissing scene does to yoon doojoon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts
ENG SUBS / Let’s Eat 2: Ep. 18 Kissing Scene (Making of) by dooppa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:42 AM | Show all posts

yoon doojoon cutely bids farewell to goo daeyoung
and because of his aegyo, he questions himself

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:42 AM | Show all posts
INFO / Let's Eat 2 ep. 17 recorded 1.74% and ep. 18 recorded 2.66% for viewer ratings

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
[Spoilers] Let's Eat 2 (Finale)

Article:'Let's Eat 2' Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin's feelings connect... a delicious happy ending

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+3,044, -185] They match well and both are so cute... this season feels a lot more complete character and plot wise compared to the last season. The cast really lived up to the characters ㅎㅎ I'm sure there will be a third season, right?

2. [+2,678, -80] Really hoping for a third season ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,501, -78] Sad about it ending, I feel so empty inside ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see Goo Dae Young in season three please

4. [+1,951, -111] Great ending... hoping for a third season ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+1,738, -64] Will be waiting for a third season!

6. [+459, -10] Almost pissed my pants when I realized Yoon Doo Joon greeting the neighbor at the end was a promo for the next drama

7. [+446, -39] As a fan of the drama, I think it'd be uncomfortable to see Doo Joon be all lovey dovey with another female actress. Please keep Suji and Dae Young for the third season.

8. [+504, -129] Thought Seo Hyun Jin's novel would do well and she'd end up with Kwon Yul.... none of the back story was explained, the ending was just a kiss with Yoon Doojoon.. so lackluster ㅜㅜ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+516, -154] The happy ending with the two leads pisses me off, actually ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish the two just left it off as friends and she ended up with Kwon Yul... I watched out of loyalty as a first season viewer but this forced happy ending makes it a sad ending for the viewer..

2. [+455, -38] I kept thinking to myself "no way would they end this with the two kissing" but they really did... It was such a morning drama-ish ending (with a speedy endding and all) but I let it go because Doojoon looked so cute running away at the behind cut scene in the end ㅋㅋㅋ If they do go with a third season, I hope they make it a mukbang with Baek Suji and Goo Dae Young!!

3. [+395, -163] This is a happy ending? More like a happy ending for the two of them. I'm a male so I watched this drama for the sake of Baek Suji but she ended up enraging me at the end. I was thinking no way would they end it like this but they did. It was such a waste of my time watching this. Turned one character into a complete fool and the two think they can end up happy like that on their own? The director and scriptwriter are trash. I really don't want to say negative stuff about a drama I stuck through with until the end but I hope the scriptwriter never takes up another drama again. This is the worst story line I've ever watched.
Cr: netizenbuzz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:48 AM | Show all posts
BEAST Yoon Du Jun Expresses Gratitude with Conclusion of ′Let′s Eat 2′

Saying good-bye to Let′s Eat 2, BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun expressed his sadness.

On June 2, Yoon Du Jun revealed a good-bye message following the final episode of tvN′s Let′s Eat 2 through CUBE Entertainment′s official Youtube channel. On the set of BEAST′s exclusive concert in Hong Kong, Yoon Du Jun personally filmed the message, sharing his honest feelings to his fans.

“The end has finally come for Let′s Eat 2. I filmed this for four months, and I was very happy to meet with everyone again after a while,” said Yoon Du Jun.“I want to express my gratitude to everyone who watched with enjoyment, supported us, and loved Let′s Eat 2. I will return as BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun and greet everyone with good music and good performances.”

Yoon Do Jun also caught attention for sending a video message to his drama character, Gu Dae Young, even calling him, “Gu Dae Young hyung.” Yoon Du Jun expressed his affection and gratitude towards his character, Gu Dae Young, who is four years older than his real age.

“I was very happy to have met Gu Dae Young hyungnim, who is four years older than I am. As I acted as you, I was able to discover a different me and it was a very meaningful and enjoyable time,” said Yoon Du Jun. “I am also a fan of Gu Dae Young, and now it′s time to say good-bye. Thank you so much.”

Yoon Du Jun joined Let′s Eat 2 as the original member of the series that started in 2013. In the final episode aired on June 2, Dae Young, who left Sejong-si and returned to Seoul, and Su Ji finally realize their honest feelings for each other and reunite, completing the series with a happy ending.

Yoon Du Jun will return as a BEAST member, ready to meet with fans at the Beautiful Show in Taiwan on June 6.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 10:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 12:07 PM | Show all posts
[INFO] 150603 Viewership Ratings for ‘Let’s Eat 2′: Ep.17 - 2.66% , Ep.18 - 1.74% (Nielsen Korea)

Episode 18 - 2.66% Overall Ranking: #2 ; Dramas: #1

Episode 17 - 1.74% Overall Ranking: #1 ; Dramas: #1

* Cable TV, Mon-Tues timeslot

Source: Daum.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 12:08 PM | Show all posts

150602 Yoseob and Doojoon’s Twitter update

“Why Don’t You Know”!!!!! Did you know that “Why Don’t You Know” has been released?? No? Why Don’t You Know! Why don’t you know that “Why Don’t You Know” has been released! (trans)

It’s the last…I’m relieved that I can watch it live. Thanks for lot of viewers that gave your love all these while, and also thank you for sparing your precious one hour in a day to watch. I’ll never forget! Please have a joyful and delicious meal till the end!! (trans)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Episode 11 : salt poached shrimp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 08:11 PM | Show all posts
[ARTICLE] 150603 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Dujun to film a special meokbang in Spain

The ‘meokbang’* is not over yet.

Main actors of tvN’s Mon-Tues TV drama ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Dujun will be filming a special episode in Spain.

According to what several broadcast representatives said on June 3rd, Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Dujun will be leaving for Spain this coming June 24th.

In this ‘Spanish meokbang‘ will participate Seo Hyunjin, Yoon Dujun and also their celebrity friends.

A representative of tvN said “We are currently working on a detailed plan and schedule“.

* Meokbang = eating show ; a slang term for programs that show people eating.

Source: Star News
Trans: jolly-bee-89
** Some parts omitted, may contain inaccuracies.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2015 11:23 AM | Show all posts
[ARTICLE] 150603 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Kwon Yul “Plans to watch soccer in Europe with soccer maniac Yoon Doojoon in winter”

Actor Kwol Yul showed off his close relationship with BEAST Yoon Doojoon.

On the 3rd, Kwol Yul had an interview with TVDaily and revealed that he became close to fellow Let’s Eat 2 actor Yoon Doojoon through soccer.

On this day, Kwon Yul said, “I really like soccer. My free time is made up of soccer, watching soccer matches and I like playing soccer games. But Yoon Doojoon plays soccer more than I do. He also has a lot of soccer gatherings.”

He added, “Personally (off-work), I’ve met up and played soccer with Yoon Doojoon once. Yoon Doojoon’s friends and my acquaintances met up for a game and our skills were on par. But Yoon Doojoon is by far better at soccer. Even when we were filming, I think he would play soccer at least once a week. Although honestly I like playing soccer, I prefer watching matches. Actually when I was younger, I attended Cha Beomgeun’s soccer academy. ***”

In addition, “Yoon Doojoon’s personality is really great. I have more male sunbae and hoobaes as compared to female friends and it’s more comfortable and fun being with people of the same sex. So that’s probably why Yoon Doojoon and I match well. I don’t drink (alcohol) that well. Even if I drink a lot, my limit is one bottle of soju and I don’t normally enjoy it (drink casually). Rather, I was able to get really close to Yoon Doojoon by talking about soccer.”

The two soccer maniacs have promised to watch soccer together in the future. Kwol Yul said, “Both of us are fanatical about soccer so seeing that, we spoke about going to watch a game together. We looked at our schedules in the long run. We spoke about diligently working and sometime in winter going to watch European soccer to relieve stress.”

Emitted summary/info on Let’s Eat 2 drama
*** Removed a line I didn’t know how to translate. Nothing related to Doojoon.
Source: TVDaily
Please note that translations may contain inaccuracies.
When taking out, please credit to theb2utynotes.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 09:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 07:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082503 second(s), 42 queries .