Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2015 11:14 AM | Show all posts
mampu tmpng lalu je la kt uma acik dida ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2015 02:11 PM | Show all posts
YoonArang replied at 15-4-2015 11:14 AM
mampu tmpng lalu je la kt uma acik dida ni

welkam..welkam.. xkan tumpang lalu je acik yoon..

kena tengok juga tau.. dah masuk kena tgk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2015 05:23 PM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 15-4-2015 10:44 AM
deaabbakkkkk
ko sogok jawpn kat is dgn dujun busyuk ko ni

eh.. acik is meniru gaya komenan nampok...

ala acik is.. xboleh langsung ke tgk episode2 lain...
90% posting iolls sundirik tau

xnk tgk xmo paksela

tp mai la dtg lagi kat sini...

jalan2 cari kedit eh...

ok acik is...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2015 09:06 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Doojoon continues to receive positive reviews for his acting on 'Let's Eat 2'

It’s not just the producer of ’Let’s Eat 2’ who’s loving BEAST Doojoon’s performance on the tvN drama.

The entire production seems to be in love with Doojoon’s portrayal of his character Goo Dae Young in the second season of the show. Goo Dae Young is a likeable employee at an insurance company who moves to Sejong City in the beginning of season 2’s storyline, and Doojoon is said to be completely synched up with the character.

A producer commented,

“Doojoon is Koo Dae Young. He knows what he has to do and is making a huge contribution to the drama’s continuation… All of us are looking forward to future filmings.”

‘Let’s Eat 2’ airs on tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 11PM KST.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2015 09:07 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Yoseob keeps his words to watch Doojoon's drama

BEAST’s Yang Yoseob has sent a proof picture of him watching group-mate Yoon Doojoon’s latest drama, ‘Let’s Eat 2′.

It seems that Yoseob watched the drama through VOD (video-on-demand) service that caused him to spend small money, as he tweeted today: “Even I have to paid for it, I’ll watch it all.”

Along with the message, Yoseob uploaded a picture showing Doojoon’s derp closed-up face on his TV screen.

Last week, member Lee Gikwang also did the same with uploading Doojoon’s strange picture taken from the TV’s screen, as a proof of his loyalty to Doojoon with watching the drama.

Previously on the drama’s press conference, Doojoon revealed that BEAST members didn’t watch each other’s drama, but Yoseob has promised to watch the new drama from now on.

Meanwhile, ‘Let’s Eat 2′ drama airs every Monday-Tuesday at 11 p.m. KST on TvN channel.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-4-2015 10:49 AM | Show all posts
runaway_dida replied at 15-4-2015 05:23 PM
eh.. acik is meniru gaya komenan nampok...

arasoooo.....jalan2 ni acik is suka la

dah nama pun GGK kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2015 04:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-4-2015 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Let’s Eat 2: Episode 5 (Preview)kya.. nak tgk episode 5 whereby Dae Yong selamatkan Soo Ji..
then tibe2 kenangan masa selamatkan noona SI kyung season 1 menjelma...  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2015 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 17-4-2015 04:13 PM

untung la Dae Yong/ Doo Joon..
makan makanan sedap..
sangat meruntun jiwa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2015 04:15 PM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 16-4-2015 10:49 AM
arasoooo.....jalan2 ni acik is suka la

ok acik is.. jenguk2 selalu eh..

sayang ko.. hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 06:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
runaway_dida replied at 17-4-2015 04:15 PM
ok acik is.. jenguk2 selalu eh..

Sayg ko jugk

Apa kabar dae yong hari ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2015 06:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
runaway_dida replied at 16-4-2015 09:07 AM
BEAST's Yoseob keeps his words to watch Doojoon's drama

BEAST’s Yang Yoseob has sent a proof pic ...

bongek la yoseob ni......g snap mcm tu
Habis macho dujun busuk ko...
Pastu berkira pulak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 12:00 AM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 17-4-2015 06:49 PM
Sayg ko jugk

Apa kabar dae yong hari ni?

Harini mne ade goo dae yong is..tp die ari2 sihat.... haha

cume tgh tgu sub utk ep 4 je
yg raw dah khatam.. tp feel kureng sket
aritu dorg dah mkn indian food tau
Ni tgh tgu kot2 episode akn dtg mkn
mknan nasi lmak plk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 12:04 AM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 17-4-2015 06:52 PM
bongek la yoseob ni......g snap mcm tu
Habis macho dujun busuk ko...
Pastu berkira pulak ...

Kan... bdk2 buas ni mmg suke pedajal leader die
aritu gikwang amik gmbr cmni jg.. tp waktu dae yong tgh tdo
then upload..
pastu ni si usop plak..
tp dujun ttp nmpk wangi haha..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 10:55 AM | Show all posts
COMMENTS / Let’s Eat 2 Episode 04

‘Dipping and chewing!’ Yoon Doojoon’s meokbang masterpiece
#1 [+471, -3] He eats it really deliciouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#2 [+419, -4] Seriously Goo Daeyoung is the one for eating broadcast
#3 [+358, -3] Wah even though I’m full, I’m salivating… Yoon Doojoon really eats deliciously^^
#4 [+328, -3] I really like naan too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But wow even though (Doojoon) ate Chinese cuisine just 5 hours before, he could still eat (this) really deliciously…
#5 [+247, -3] Heol daebak, it’s gotta be delicious!!

‘Let’s Eat 2′ Kwon Yul, caught in his private life ‘Fleeing in his underwear’

#1 [2020, -26] Because Goo Daeyoung is such an open-mind (easy/comfortable), the hyungs around him are all so bothersome….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess Lee Sangwoo will be a bothersome hyung too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#2 [+1516, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh Kwon Yul doesn’t have a character that likes men but his is a character whose real personality is the opposite of what he isㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was hilarious when he was cursing
#3 [+1354, -29] Lee Sangwoo is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Trans: theb2utynotes.com. Take out with full credits.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 18-4-2015 11:01 AM

‘Shiksyanim’ Yoon Doojoon, pay attention to this man
BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon’s acting in ‘Let’s Eat 2′ is blossoming. The ‘sly insurance king’ Goo Daeyoung character matches him really well
and it caught the eyes of the viewers.

In ‘Let’s Eat 2′ aired on the 7th, Yoon Doojoon showed his friendship with kigori appa, who is separated from his family, Kim Hwiwon (Im Taeksu).
In addition, after knowing Seo Hyunjin (Baek Sooji)’s heartache,  he made a promise to help her get married.
Yoon Doojoon appears in ‘Let’s Eat’ series as Goo Daeyoung, someone who uses sweet ment, is silver-tongued
and knows how to capture the hearts of other people. Although he looks shameless, he is actually a character that has a warm/kind heart,
matching well (with Yoon Doojoon).

On this day, Yoon Doojoon went to the cultural centre together with Kim Ji Young (Lee Jeom-e) and stood in front of grannies who were
learning how to dance. After looking at Kim Ji Young’s embarrassed expression, he said, “Now that I’m here, how could I not want to dance
with these older ladies.” He added, “There are no grannies in Korea. If you’re older, you’re a noona. If you’re younger, you’re a dongseng,”
replying with a disarming smile.

This is how Yoon Doojoon adapts in being Goo Daeyoung who has to deal with many people. He expressed Goo Daeyoung who works
as an insurance planner with details. Especially in the last season, he was always in contact with numerous ladies and when he met them,
it added up to be an interesting drama.

In ‘Let’s Eat’, the central axis of the drama would be meok-bang and Yoon Doojoon eats deliciously. Goo Daeyoung who manages
a popular food blog online goes by ‘shiksyanim’.  Picking out the distinctive traits of the character, Yoon Doojoon does not miss a beat
in offering a detailed explanation about the food he’s eating, stimulating the palates of the viewers at night.

With the joining of Kim Hwiwon and Seo Hyunjin in season 2, Yoon Doojoon is especially worthy of notice. Goo Daeyoung takes pity on a drunk Im Taeksu
cheers him on with a worried expression. It is also worth anticipating how (he will) provide advice and laughter after knowing Baek Sooji’s painful past.
Yoon Doojoon who has written success as idol group BEAST is spreading his wings in a different way as ‘Let’s Eat’ Goo Daeyoung.
Yoon Doojoon who embodies Goo Daeyoung wholly seems to be a huge strength in leading the drama.

Comments:

#1 [+996, -17] He is really suave and he’s a really interesting guy

#2 [+857, -19] An actor who can’t be replaced~ He’s really good in (acting) eating deliciously!

#3 [+725, -21] Shiksyanimㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥ Let’s Eat is really superbly funㅎ

#4 [+676, -18] Congrats congrats on getting 2% for the viewer ratings. Let’s increase more for EP 3~~~

#5 [+639, -17] I’m on a diet now though… Doojoon-ah~~Ah ah ah~~ Ah ah~~~~~~

#6 [+130, -6] I didn’t know that Yoon Doojoon is an idol. I thought he was an actor when he appeared in Season 1. He’s great at eating deliciously..

#7 [+126, -4] He really digested the character fully and he’s the style that will be liked by noonasㅎㅎ

#8 [+124, -6] I can’t even imagine Goo Daeyoung being acted by someone else than Yoon Doojoon… The natural every day life acting he does is really good. When you look at Goo Daeyoung, you don’t see him as a character in a sow but you see the person Goo Daeyoung (like he really exists). If there are plans to continue Let’s Eat as a series, I hope they don’t plan to change the shiksyanim…

#9 [+106, -3] He acts well.. He’s good looking.. He has great manners.. There’s just no way you can avoid liking himㅜㅜ

#10 [+103, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhen you read 9:0, it reads out Goo Daeyoung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 12:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2015 01:01 PM | Show all posts
150418  Making of ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Ep.05

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2015 06:20 PM | Show all posts
150420 BEAST's Doojoon enjoys living alone
BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon shared his taught about living alone during interview for his latest drama with TvN, ‘Let’s Eat 2′ today at M-Academy, Sinsa-dong, Seoul.

Doojoon who played the character of Goo Daeyoung who has been living alone for a long time, in this drama, revealed, “When filming for the first season, I started to live alone, and it was lonely”.

“On the first 3-4 months, I called the members and asked them to sleep over. But as time goes by, I started to feel the charms of living alone and started to enjoy the time I am being alone,” the BEAST’s leader revealed.

He then continued, “But, living with family on the same roof is good,” concluding his remark with a big smile.

You still can see how Doojoon enjoys his single life on the screen through ‘Let’s Eat 2′ that airs every Monday-Tuesday at 11 p.m. KST.

Photo: tvN
Source:  Ttwigo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094915 second(s), 40 queries .