Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 39388|Reply: 281

[SBS] Remember - Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young

[Copy link]
Post time 24-10-2015 03:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 19-2-2016 11:32 PM

Park Min-young joins Yoo Seung-ho in SBS’s Remember           
by javabeans | October 20, 2015 | 85 Comments                                                                                                

The casting is shaping up nicely for SBS’s upcoming mystery-legal-thriller drama Remember, which is now adding Park Min-young (Healer) to join Yoo Seung-ho (I Miss You) and Park Sung-woong (Hidden Identity). So far, so good.

The drama from the writer of the lauded film The Attorney features a hero with hyperthymesia (an excessively detailed memory) who becomes a lawyer in order to clear his father’s name of a crime that earns him the death penalty. Park Sung-woong and Park Min-young will both play lawyers, though very different kinds: He plays a tough, resilient lawyer who gets caught up in the conspiracy along with the hero, while she starts out rather green, comes to understand the cold-heartedness of the law, and gradually becomes a mature lawyer.

Her character decides early on that law may not be for her and is in the process of deciding whether to quit law school when she hears of the hero’s father taking the fall for a crime he didn’t commit. She’s been friends with the hero since they were children (the drama will feature Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-young acting both as 18-year-olds and as their present-day adult counterparts) and decides to stick with him throughout his struggle, and starts to feel a new side to her feelings toward him.

At first glance it seems like Park Min-young’s character will be a familiar type for her—upbeat, happy-go-lucky, with a cute and quirky personality. Basically her bread and butter. Before Healer, I’d have thought that was the only mode she knew how to play, and generally liked her characters but didn’t think her acting was anything special. But I really felt like she discovered a new side of acting for Healer and tapped into an understanding of character she hadn’t previously displayed, so I’m feeling good about her growth as an actor. Remember sounds like a serious, meaty drama with the potential for some strong performances; here’s to hoping for strong chemistry on top of the suspense and thrills.

Remember follows Village: Secret of Achiara on SBS and premieres in December.

Via Osen

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2015 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Park Sung-woong joins Yoo Seung-ho in SBS’s legal thriller Remember

by girlfriday | October 18, 2015 | 35 Comments                                                                                                

Well, if I know anything about dramaland, it’s that Park Sung-woong (Hidden Identity) makes everything better. He’s the latest addition to SBS’s new legal thriller drama Remember, the one that’s courting Yoo Seung-ho to headline. Between these two, there’s just going to be a whole lot of smoldering going on in this drama.

The new Wednesday-Thursday series comes from award-winning writer Yoon Hyun-ho of the film The Attorney and PD Lee Chang-min of Birth of a Beauty (and second PD on Midas and Giant). It tells the story of a lawyer with hyperthymesia, a condition characterized by excessively detailed memory. Yoo Seung-ho is up for the lead role, a genius lawyer who learns to use his hyper-memory abilities to his advantage, despite their usually debilitating nature.
His father gets framed in a conspiracy plot and sentenced to death, so Yoo Seung-ho becomes a lawyer in order to clear Dad’s name. As he sets out to work the case, he’ll not only be racing against the clock to beat the death sentence, but also his own fading memory, the reasons for which aren’t clear yet. The drama will be about his race to prove Dad’s innocence before he loses all of his memories.

Park Sung-woong will play a lawyer as well — a man with a thick Kyungsangdo accent who became a lawyer for loan shark mobsters in order to escape a life of extreme poverty. But he rises above that life and becomes a lawyer at a law firm that saves people’s lives. He’s a dogged, resourceful character who always accomplishes what he sets out to do, and is a weed-like survivor with animal instincts.

The two characters will meet while working Dad’s case, and will both get swept up in the larger conspiracy at play. Park Sung-woong also carries a secret that Yoo Seung-ho doesn’t know, which will greatly affect how the two handle the case, causing tension and friction at every turn. It sounds like a tense plot with fleshed-out characters, each with their own conflicting backstories and motivations. And in the hands of two very capable, charismatic actors, I’ll probably be glued to my screen.

Remember follows Village: Secret of Achiara in December.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts
cptnya dh de umah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2015 03:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by naqibnasuha at 25-10-2015 03:21 PM

Nk ty citer ni sageuk genre ke? Sbs masih teruskn dgn genre thriller dia utk thn ni punya cerita...hehehe hero citer ni x brape knl sgt lakonan dia..walau pnh tgk dia berlakon sblm ni tp msh blm memikat diriku ni..hehehe..hrp jln citer bestlh...x nk jd cam yong pal..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2015 10:17 AM | Show all posts
ni drama ganti Achiara kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 26-10-2015 10:17 AM
ni drama ganti Achiara kan?

oit..mana ko dpt pic seung jo kiss

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-10-2015 04:37 PM | Show all posts
yoei replied at 30-10-2015 04:18 PM
oit..mana ko dpt pic seung jo kiss

aku google, hahaha. ni masa teaser She Was Pretty. ada kat youtube

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2015 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Script read for SBS’s legal thriller Remember          
by girlfriday | November 6, 2015 | No Comments

Yoo Seung-ho must have scheduled some kind of wormhole travel this winter, because he’ll simultaneously be playing a cat-lover in Imaginary Cat and a genius lawyer in SBS’s new legal thriller Remember, and the two shows will be airing at the same time. On the upside, Yoo Seung-ho three times a week. There is no badness there.

Remember is the new series from the writer of The Attorney and the PD of Birth of a Beauty that stars Yoo Seung-ho as a lawyer with an excessively detailed memory (a condition called hyperthymesia), who races to prove that his father was wrongly convicted of murder and sentenced to death. Park Min-young (Healer) plays his childhood friend, an inexperienced lawyer who matures over the course of the drama as she chooses to stick by the hero’s side and help him fight.

Jeon Gwang-ryul (I Remember You) plays Dad, apparently at the request of Yoo Seung-ho, who’s worked with the actor on multiple projects (The King and I, Warrior Baek Dong-soo, I Miss You). Dad was actually an informant for the murder he’s been charged with, but because of his deteriorating memory due to Alzheimer’s, he now believes that he’s the killer. I wonder if it’s a genetic condition, because the hero faces memory loss as well.

Other than the heroine and Dad, I think it’s up in the air how the allegiances will fall, but Namgoong Min (Girl Who Sees Smells) definitely plays a bad seed. He’s a degenerate chaebol heir with anger issues and a laundry list of vices, who will push the hero into danger. And because even the villain needs bromance, Lee Shi-un (Falling for Innocence) plays Namgoong Min’s classmate-turned-secretary, which ought to be a hoot.

Park Sung-woong (Hidden Identity) is a lawyer who once worked for the mob, who has since worked his way up and now works at a firm that saves lives. He’s a survivor with animal instincts, and will get caught up in the conspiracy along with the hero. He’ll have a special relationship with Lee Won-jong (also of Hidden Identity), a mob boss who looks out for Park Sung-woong and takes care of him like a father. And both Yoo Seung-ho and Park Sung-woong will have a foe in Im Hyo-sub (Hwajeong), the prosecutor on Dad’s murder case.

It’s a stellar cast and a great plot — what could be a better source of motivation and tension than racing against Dad’s remaining time on death row? Let’s just hope the execution lives up to its potential.

Remember follows Village: Secret of Achiara on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and premieres December 9.
Via Xports News, Osen

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2015 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 7-11-2015 01:11 AM
naqibnasuha replied at 25-10-2015 03:12 PM
Nk ty citer ni sageuk genre ke? Sbs masih teruskn dgn genre thriller dia utk thn ni punya cerita...h ...

drama ni mcm menarik sbb hero ade penyakit pelik berkaitan memori

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 10:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iols x berkenan dgn heroin dia

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 10:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Antara heroin yg iols black list sekali dgn suzy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2015 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Yoo Seung Ho’s First Stills for “Remember” Unveiled leejojoba November 17, 2015
[url=]
[/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]2

Actor Yoo Seung Ho transforms into the genius attorney Seo Jin Woo for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Remember.” Yoo Seung Ho portrays attorney Seo Jin Woo who pursues law in order to clear his father’s name. Viewers are anticipating Yoo Seung Ho’s performance, as it is his first television appearance since completing his military service.

Yoo Seung Ho’s filming of the drama started on November 12 in the Subtropical Ecology Park in Ilsan Tanhyeon. He mesmerized onlookers with his superb acting skills, along with his good looks, and wonderful voice. Many noticed a more masculine aura around him, emphasized by his persuasive gazes.

All the staff members complimented him, saying that he came back as a real man after his military service. One of the staff members noted, “He’s a work of art from any angle. This is the first time where I can freely take pictures from anywhere.”

Yoo Seung Ho showed professional enthusiasm by running over to monitor and reviewing his acting at every cut. He also communicated well with the staff members. His hard work ethic shows that he is trying to perfect his craft. Also, his unique style grabbed the attention of many on set. He boldly wore a burgundy coat, not a neutral color suit as expected of a “genius” attorney.

The actor commented, “Perhaps I’ll tone it down for the court scenes. But I’ll portray a young, confident 23-year-old man with a variety of looks. Although I’m staying busy between television work and movies, I’ll do my best to focus on  acting and telling my story through acting.”

A representative from the production company Logos Film asserted, “Writer Yoon Hyun Ho picked out Yoo Seung Ho as his first choice for this role. Yoo Seung Ho is basically Seo Jin Woo. Yoo Seung Ho will portray the character from ages 18 to 23. The viewers will see Yoo Seung Ho’s range of acting and his charm.”
“Remember” is a human court drama about a genius attorney who goes up against the powerful forces in order to prove his father’s innocence. After his father is accused of committing a murder and receives a death sentence, Seo Jin Woo drastically alters the course of his own life to make things right.
The drama is following “Village: Achiara’s Secret” and the first episode will air on December 9.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2015 04:26 PM | Show all posts
YSH...dah lama sy nantikan kemunculan beliau

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2015 02:06 PM | Show all posts
park min young..ermmm x suka sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2015 02:27 PM | Show all posts
tengok teaser. x sabarnyaaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2015 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Yoo Seung Ho Is the Pride of His Father’s Heart in “Remember” notclaira November 22, 2015

[url=]
[/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

New stills of Yoo Seung Ho have been revealed for the upcoming SBS drama “Remember.” The drama is written by Yoon Hyun Ho and directed by Lee Chang Min.

In the pictures, Yoo Seung Ho is wearing a school uniform and smiling into a cell phone. In the drama, he is playing a character who has an extraordinary memory (a condition called hyperthymesia). When his father (Jun Kwang Ryul) is wrongly accused of murdering a female university student, Yoo Seung Ho becomes a lawyer to clear his name. He is wearing a high school uniform because he is portraying his character from ages 18 to 23.
It turns out that in the scene, Yoo Seung Ho is in a video call with his father in front of the bus stop. His father is using the call to show off his son to all his neighbors.

A representative from SBS said, “The scene was set up so that we could reveal the father’s deep affection and pride in his son. As for why it was filmed at a bus stop, and what happens next, please watch the broadcast to find out.”
The drama will air after the end of “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” and the first broadcast is scheduled to be on December 9 at 10 p.m. KST.
Source (1)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-11-2015 10:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2015 11:56 AM | Show all posts
PMY dalam healer pun macam tak berapa best ja..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2015 12:24 PM | Show all posts
santubung replied at 13-11-2015 10:15 PM
Antara heroin yg iols black list sekali dgn suzy

sebab lee min ho kah? kahkahkah...

btw, iols pun tak suka heroin ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2015 12:28 PM | Show all posts
hero drama ni mcm tak menyelerakan iols je.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.376028 second(s), 47 queries .