CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Stoning of She Monkey In Hadiths

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-4-2004 07:43 PM | Show all posts
I'll explain Numbers 31 to you. In fact i've answered it long ago.

But you gotta answer my questions first.

A few natural questions to be raised.

1. how did the sahabi know about the crime?
2. Did he talk to the monkeys?
3. Was he gifted enough with the ability of talking to animals?
4. Where was the he-monkey? Did it ran away, because after adultery whenever there is a possibility of punishment, running away with lightning speed is an eternal male culture.
5. Then, what should we understand by adultery of animals, birds, fish, etc.?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2004 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-4-2004 07:43 PM:
I'll explain Numbers 31 to you. In fact i've answered it long ago.

But you gotta answer my questions first.

A few natural questions to be raised.

1. how did the sahabi know about the crime?
2. Did he talk to the monkeys?
3. Was he gifted enough with the ability of talking to animals?
4. Where was the he-monkey? Did it ran away, because after adultery whenever there is a possibility of punishment, running away with lightning speed is an eternal male culture.
5. Then, what should we understand by adultery of animals, birds, fish, etc.?

Yea.. I'm waiting for the explanation of such massacre taught by Bible.
1. Stated in the hadith that they saw it. What else?
2. Do human talk to monkey? maybe you can talk to them?
3. Who talked to monkey? did you? (I guess you should be monkey in order to understand monkey language)
4. Who care about he-monkey? you?
5 Who care? you? LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Looks like Muslims have no answers to the jokes that was written in the hadiths.

Thank you.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2004 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 2004-4-3 04:42 PM:

Sorry, the Bible told to kill ALL exept the virgin.

Numbers 31
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who [color= ...

but the Lord did not order them to kill their own children......:lol

ok jokes aside..... in the old testament as we know, hebrews/jews/israelis are God's chosen ppl.  the midianites (mentioned in numbers 31) are the enemies of the jews..... most probably threatening to wipe out the jews.  the Lord has ordered the killings to ensure the jews' survival & to make sure no descendant of the enemy survive to carry on their threats.  it seems killing was alright during that era.  God's ways are very hard to understand.  OT is very confusing for christians actually.  it's mainly the jewish laws.  but as we know, JChrist (himself a jew) changed it all.  still somehow OT important for christians bcos of the morality & spirituality of God but the jewish laws in OT are rejected.  what's important are the teachings of JC.

how evil of u to try to make it out like as if JC teaches us to kill.... berdosa kau.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2004 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 4-4-2004 01:00 AM:

but the Lord did not order them to kill their own children......

Are you sure? but your lord ask you to kill indeed:

(Isa 14:21 NKJV) Prepare slaughter for his children Because of the iniquity of their fathers, Lest they rise up and possess the land, And fill the face of the world with cities."

ok jokes aside..... in the old testament as we know, hebrews/jews/israelis are God's chosen ppl.  the midianites (mentioned in numbers 31) are the enemies of the jews..... most probably threatening to wipe out the jews.  the Lord has ordered the killings to ensure the jews' survival & to make sure no descendant of the enemy survive to carry on their threats.  it seems killing was alright during that era.  God's ways are very hard to understand.  

Yes, so hard to understand... first Jews is chosen people.. other people were secondary class... or in they scripture they call it dogs, then Jews allowed to wipe out other people like killing a dog, then God told to kill our own children... yes... so HARD. I understand your feeling...

OT is very confusing for christians actually.  it's mainly the jewish laws.

Yes confusing, perhaps God in OT and NT is different God, because a God cannot be too confusing with his own words right? :hmm:

but as we know, JChrist (himself a jew) changed it all.  still somehow OT important for christians bcos of the morality & spirituality of God but the jewish laws in OT are rejected.  what's important are the teachings of JC.

Now I'm confuse, isn't God who sent OT to the earth? then why God need to change again his words, God was confused? LOL... BTW didn't Jesus is God according to you, then why Jesus confuse? :hmm:

how evil of u to try to make it out like as if JC teaches us to kill.... berdosa kau.

Yup... soooo EVIL....this mistake must be the the result of Paul hallucination.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2004 07:56 AM | Show all posts
kid can start a new thread if he has the guts. it is clear he is trying very hard to stary away from the topic.

He still hasn't answered our questions on the stoning of the she monkey.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-4-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Me trying very hard? try what? it was you who start opening the topic and you are the one trying hard to prove nonsense... you forgot? LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2004 11:04 PM | Show all posts
The hadith is nonsence, tahst exactly what I am showing.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2004 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-4-2004 11:04 PM:
The hadith is nonsence, tahst exactly what I am showing.

cheers

Does the Bible passage that I presented nonsense?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2004 11:08 AM | Show all posts
One thing at a time. You gotta admit that the Hadith in question is nonsence first before we jump to another topic.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2004 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 2004-4-4 02:57 AM:

Are you sure? but your lord ask you to kill indeed:

(Isa 14:21 NKJV) Prepare slaughter for his children Because of the iniquity o ...

;)budak higusan pula.... kalau tia paham, admit ja lah.... apasal buat cerita..... berdusa tau?

since u didnt read my post properly, i shall here post for u again.  this time read properly ok?

..... in the old testament as we know, hebrews/jews/israelis are God's chosen ppl.  the midianites (mentioned in numbers 31) are the enemies of the jews..... most probably threatening to wipe out the jews.  the Lord has ordered the killings to ensure the jews' survival & to make sure no descendant of the enemy survive to carry on their threats.  it seems killing was alright during that era.  God's ways are very hard to understand.  OT is very confusing for christians actually.  it's mainly the jewish laws.  but as we know, JChrist (himself a jew) changed it all.  still somehow OT important for christians bcos of the morality & spirituality of God but the jewish laws in OT are rejected.  what's important are the teachings of JC.

if still dont understand, try this link:
http://forum.catholic.org/viewfo ... e90a64be75225a1fbff

& dont forget to pray for forgiveness tonight for twisting the teachings of God.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 6-4-2004 09:28 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 2-4-2004 10:08 AM:
Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2004 09:32 AM | Show all posts
it is obvious that the hadith was talking about the behaviour of paganism people during the pre-islamic period!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2004 09:51 AM | Show all posts
I see two muslims desperately straying from the topic once the hadiths is exposed.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2004 10:01 AM | Show all posts
NAH...It is very obvious that the hadith is exposed about paganism during pre-islamic era..you are the one who play blind by ignoring the deep meaning of the hadith

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2004 10:38 AM | Show all posts
its not talking abt paganism, its talking about people seeing monkeys stoning an adulteress she monkey, which is ridiculous to say the least.
Yu see, yu don't even know what u are talking abt, how to defend hadiths?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2004 03:24 PM | Show all posts
dont forget the hadith mentioned about PRE-ISLAMIC ERA! an era where people do not follow the islamic behaviour!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2004 03:25 PM | Show all posts
dont forget the hadith mentioned about PRE-ISLAMIC ERA! an era where people do not follow the islamic behaviour! VERY UNISLAMIC!  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2004 03:37 PM | Show all posts
We are not talking about people behavior here, we are talking about an illogical phenomenon here recorded in the hadith.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2004 05:32 PM | Show all posts
What do you mean by "illogical" when PAGAN people stoning monkey? even modern people shoot at monkey.. why you are so wondering? If you want to critic PAGAN people then go ahead! unfortunately PAGAN people is no more there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 01:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.418866 second(s), 45 queries .