Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 7-7-2004 09:32 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I'm still high school way back on 1998 ....

My friend told me the game of FF7 and he show me how to draw Cloud.. Many people like Cloud ....

I thought you first started gaming way back on 1994 ...  

If you were in high school around 1998, then you should be about 26-28 now. :hmm:

I did start gaming back at early 1990s but it wasn't console games, it was arcade. I usually go to arcade next to my school while waiting for bus (which usually 45 minutes late).

Yeah ... everyone like Cloud ... everyone were crazy about him back then. :cak: I simply thought everyone were simply crazy.

Maybe lah ...  

Square should have pump more strenght and speed into him, make him more challenging in a battle. It is kind of dissappointing when he teams up with Squall and both get beaten. What worse was, you can defeat both in less than 2 minutes (I was doing the 20 mins challenge).

Besides Sephiroth are there any else superior than him ? ..  

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: NO. :bgrin: Not Yet.

Ps1 me lambat beli thats why i didn't get the chance to buy RE1 or RE2 and the Dino Series.... Only watch it at the local shop...

RE1 and Dino Crisis 1 came out in PC version. You may find it in the stores. RE2 not yet, probably won't. Dino Crisis 2 not sure came out or not.

by Seraphim

Sephiroth(FF7 and KH) is one of the EPITOME of coolness in the video gaming industry...Of course they are other such characters....

Name One please ... :cak:

Cant wait for the movie to be out....

Don't be surprise or dissappointed if you see Sephiroth in a wheel chair in the DVD. I guess he is the wheel chair guy.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-7-2004 09:48 AM | Show all posts
If you were in high school around 1998, then you should be about 26-28 now.  

I did start gaming back at early 1990s but it wasn't console games, it was arcade. I usually go to arcade next to my school while waiting for bus (which usually 45 minutes late).

Yeah ... everyone like Cloud ... everyone were crazy about him back then.  I simply thought everyone were simply crazy.

Oh i see.....

Well you guess wrong.. he he he :cak: ... I'm not 26 ... he he he....

I remember that FF7 got a couple of disc....

Square should have pump more strenght and speed into him, make him more challenging in a battle. It is kind of dissappointing when he teams up with Squall and both get beaten. What worse was, you can defeat both in less than 2 minutes (I was doing the 20 mins challenge).

Square Enix will be releasing Dragon Quest ..... i think next year... do you like Dragon Quest ? .....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2004 10:17 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well you guess wrong.. he he he  ... I'm not 26 ... he he he....

More or less?
Better get someone special, it is hard to find one when you are my age.

I remember that FF7 got a couple of disc....

3 CD ... the last one always the one where you can do all the sidequests and finish off the last boss.

Square Enix will be releasing Dragon Quest ..... i think next year... do you like Dragon Quest ? .....

I have Dragon Quest 3 (if not mistaken) for PS1, have not played any.
I have Breath of Fire also, have not play any of this games.

Is it good? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2004 06:28 PM | Show all posts
More or less?
Better get someone special, it is hard to find one when you are my age.

Less.. he he

Maybe i will try to find someone to die for gaming .

3 CD ... the last one always the one where you can do all the sidequests and finish off the last boss.

Oh i see.. Do you still have the disc ? ....

I have Dragon Quest 3 (if not mistaken) for PS1, have not played any.
I have Breath of Fire also, have not play any of this games.

Is it good?

Well... if you like Toriyama then this game will be a blast....

It will scheduled on next year for Dragon Quest VII .....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2004 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter was good. I played it till end. Its the only BOF serie that i have ever finished. The one on Ps2 is kinda lame.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2004 08:44 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Less.. he he  

Really? ;)

Good luck ... not many people likes video games and those who do, usually likes games like FPS. And trust me, those type of people are kind who has no patience, proper language or proper use of tone.

Girl gamers are very rare ... I knew about 3 of them and they are all taken. Guys gamers who likes RPG is plenty but most of them are like ... anti social and don't look so cool as those crazy FPS types.

Oh i see.. Do you still have the disc ? ....

All FF7 games comes together with that CD what ...

Toriyama? The artist? Am I to persume that this game is like Xenogear where the graphics are like anime?

It will scheduled on next year for Dragon Quest VII .....

Can't say I'm looking forward to it since I have not finished any of the BOF games. Maybe I should start soon.

by cocklea

Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter was good. I played it till end. Its the only BOF serie that i have ever finished. The one on Ps2 is kinda lame.   

Isn't Dragon Quarter is for PS2 ... :stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-7-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 8-7-2004 08:44 AM:
by rhoyo

Less.. he he  

Really? ;)

Good luck ... not many people likes video games and those who do, usually likes  ...

oppppss!!! Salah type!! What i meant to say is the one on PS1 is lame Malunyer ,tulah type laju sangat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Toriyama? The artist? Am I to persume that this game is like Xenogear where the graphics are like anime?

Can't say I'm looking forward to it since I have not finished any of the BOF games. Maybe I should start soon.

Toriyama is the dude who produce dragonballz series... he also do this dragon quest...

this game can challenge Final Fantasy 12 next year...  

Breath of Fire .. is it good ? ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
by cocklea

oppppss!!! Salah type!! What i meant to say is the one on PS1 is lame   Malunyer ,tulah type laju sangat   

some say BOF for PS1 is quite hard to finish and the storyline is good. :stp:

by rhoyo

Toriyama is the dude who produce dragonballz series... he also do this dragon quest...

Dragon Ball? Nope ... Don't like Dragon ball games.

this game can challenge Final Fantasy 12 next year...   

HAHAHAHA ... Trust me, I doubt anything can challenge FF12 from those graphics I saw.

The graphics seems to be sharper than FFX and from the looks of it, it seems Square aiming for complex storyline like FFX or more. I think they are goind back to their roots where they want to produce games which have complexity rather than simply it like FF9.

Breath of Fire .. is it good ? ...

No idea ... haven't play it yet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2004 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Dragon Ball? Nope ... Don't like Dragon ball games.

Oh i see...

HAHAHAHA ... Trust me, I doubt anything can challenge FF12 from those graphics I saw.

The graphics seems to be sharper than FFX and from the looks of it, it seems Square aiming for complex storyline like FFX or more. I think they are goind back to their roots where they want to produce games which have complexity rather than simply it like FF9.

Well maybe .... Dragon Quest can fight FF 12 cause this game got a lot of supporters in Japan...:cak: I mean fans...

Ok heres good news...

Star Of Ocean 3 .... is coming ...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2004 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... The battle systems looks like that of Vagrant Story (PS1) where you can target individual body parts and move around in the battle area. :hmm:

What is ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for this game?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2004 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-7-2004 11:06 AM:
Hmmm ... The battle systems looks like that of Vagrant Story (PS1) where you can target individual body parts and move around in the battle area. :hmm:

What is ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) fo ...

If you are talking about released.. it will be released next month ... 31 august 2004 ..:bodek:

Here are the reviews :

Graphics: 88%
Sound: 84%
Gameplay: 94%
Control: 85%
Story: 78%
Overall: 92%

The japanese version was released way back on March ...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2004 11:34 AM | Show all posts
31 August ... got that.

Don't bother about the review, it is usually Western-based perspective of things.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2004 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Okeys..

Here are PB.. scheduled next next month..  for english..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Looks like Disgaea ...

I guess I know what the review will be ... bad game according to the westerners.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-7-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Well..

In Phantom Brave you can move your characters everywhere u want .. not like disgaea where you have to move it like up and down left and right...

Anyway...

In case u forgot TOS... Here are Tos Pictures:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2004 03:31 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

In Phantom Brave you can move your characters everywhere u want .. not like disgaea where you have to move it like up and down left and right...

Anyway...

In case u forgot TOS... Here are Tos Pictures:

More kid's games for adult ... ;)

ETA for them is next month?

Very busy today ... got only time for a few post.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-7-2004 04:59 PM | Show all posts
More kid's games for adult ...

ETA for them is next month?

Very busy today ... got only time for a few post.

Oh i see...

Yup TOS is kinda like kiddies stuff but Its RPG...

Man Looks Like i want to BUY Star OCean 3 ASAP .... This Game is kinda Easy to play and its a Free Roaming base Kick Ass Action RPG Game...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2004 10:31 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup TOS is kinda like kiddies stuff but Its RPG...

Man Looks Like i want to BUY Star OCean 3 ASAP .... This Game is kinda Easy to play and its a Free Roaming base Kick Ass Action RPG Game...  

Hmmm ... Maybe I will try it later.

last sunday I have tested out SH4 ... not bad. The graphic is better than SH3, battle system easy to control after a few battles and the storyline seems to be better and more suspence than before. It starts fresh, unlike other SH where it has something to do with pervious games.

I'd played for about 45 minutes then put it aside till I have a proper walkthrough for it later.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2004 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Maybe I will try it later.

last sunday I have tested out SH4 ... not bad. The graphic is better than SH3, battle system easy to control after a few battles and the storyline seems to be better and more suspence than before. It starts fresh, unlike other SH where it has something to do with pervious games.

I'd played for about 45 minutes then put it aside till I have a proper walkthrough for it later.

Oh.. you started SH4 already ... :cak: .....

Cool ....

By the way .. rumours are saying that 2005 will be the year for the released of Ps3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 03:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.938320 second(s), 41 queries .